All Comments on 'Accidental Show'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Yarn

Good story, well told, well spelled. Could be slightly more erotic, but doesn't need to be; we don't all need pictures.

I liked the punctuation. A purist wouldn't approve, but I thought it was written the way the hero would talk.

A further suggestion: I bet I won't be the only reader who is hoping for a sequel, to read what the lady thinks of this story, and how she says it.

More, please.

One question. Are you magma-man or mag-maman?

Aurelian

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Very nicely done -

A lot of fun even plausible if highly unlikely -

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verabout 11 years ago
This Story

Superbly told , would have been

GREAT if it was longer.

Thank you for sharing this,

ZL00py.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Frustrating

I had real difficulty empathizing with your protagonist. His background and situation weren't too difficult to get my head around, but his reaction to female attention was. If he really wasn't interested or was really uncomfortable with it, it seemed impossible to me that he couldn't drive them away. Tell them he was gay, tell them he wasn't interested in cheap sluts, not respond to them at all...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES