Accountability Pt. 01

Story Info
Heidi is forced to save the account.
10k words
4.52
70.5k
85
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers

Grant White strode through the offices pridefully seeing every desk occupied, every occupant dressed in suit and tie. Old school didn't begin to describe his business philosophy. Everyone here was paid handsomely so their wives didn't have to work. He provided great housing at fair prices to all his full-time employees. Of course, there weren't many other options in this part of Alabama for secure career-oriented family men. There were requirements that had to be met to be hired here. You had to be married, faithful, attend church regularly...any church, any denomination as long as it's Christian. Don't even think about getting divorced. He wished he could somehow enforce no birth control but outside of not stocking condoms in any of his stores, there's not much he can do. He thought about John whose wife was caught with the gardener. That man was hard to replace when he insisted on dumping her after she got pregnant with a black baby. Actually, he still didn't have a head of QC he liked. Why didn't John listen to him and send her away for a few months and claim they adopted the kid when she came back? At least he didn't even broach the possibility of an abortion.

Grant settled into his leather executive chair and thought about his conversation with Richard Lock. Don was one of his better employees. This could be delicate, but given Richard's customer status, he really cannot be sloughed off. "Jimmy. Can you come in here?"

"Sir?" Grant's oldest and most trusted associate came in, "Is this about your schedule in San Diego this week?"

"No, wait. Call the hotel and let them know there will be two rather than one. No, not Carol. That's over. Can you believe she lied about being a good Catholic girl? She knew none of the psalms...anyhow, you know Don in sales?" He saw the knowing look on his friend's face, "I got a call from Richard Lock and apparently Don blew off a meeting with him and he's considering finding another supplier."

"I'll get Don in here immediately," Jimmy started for the door.

"Hang on, here's what I want you to do. The timing has to be right."

******************************************************

"Hey beautiful. Damn, I really wish I could work from home, but then again I doubt I'd ever get any work done." Don pulled his beautiful wife close, feeling those impressive mounds flatten against his chest. His hand slid up and tried to cover even half the mass, but happily failed.

Heidi had been waiting for this all day. She'd felt all the eyes on her when she worked out at the gym. Her trainer was always professional but sometimes she fantasized he'd suggest a rubdown after a good workout. Never happened. Of course, he most likely was gay, not that in this town he'd be able to come out. But, God. He sure was packing meat in those Lycra shorts. More than once she wondered what it would taste like. She pushed back against her husband's growing erection and drove her tongue into his mouth. She felt her pussy pulse in anticipation, her nipples harden and had the sudden wish Don would push her to her knees and make her suck his cock, but strangely enough, he never let her. Sure, she was a virgin when they married, but how many second dates would she have had in high school and college if she didn't do something. 'Oh...that's nice!' She thought as her husband's hand slipped inside her blouse.

Don was continually amazed that his beautiful sexy wife chose him. The guys in his fraternity all called her Barbie because she was tall, blonde, had huge gravity-defying breasts, a super narrow waist, and an incredible ass. They got together by accident when he came across her on the side of the road with her bike. Apparently, someone had screwed up the chain replacement. He threw her bike in the car and drove her to her house. He had a lot of trouble keeping his eyes on the road with this beauty clad in tight Lycra. They ended up talking for hours and got together again the next day. It seemed like they'd known each other for years. Both were regular churchgoers, Catholic. Both had as of yet not lost their virginity. He remembered her first stroking his cock and how shocked he was when she made a move to kiss the head. He wondered why he stopped her as he'd always wondered what it would feel like. On the other hand, that can not be very sanitary.

Heidi reached down and unzipped her husband's pants and felt them fall to the floor. She fished out that rigid circumcised penis and thought back to the first time she felt it in her hand. Don's cock always seemed 10 degrees hotter than any of the other boys' she'd handled. And how it pulsed eagerly made her almost forget her desire to wait to be a virgin on her wedding night. She stroked him, remembering that night. Her wedding dress yanked off and her legs finally opened wide. The way it throbbed in her hand as she worked that plump head up and down her wet slit made her even wetter. There was an energy, eagerness emanating from that fleshy rod. When the initial pain faded, she felt something she'd never felt before, something intriguing building. An indescribable feeling growing in intensity, almost like the relief of a long overdue pee, but 10 times better. Sadly, Don must have felt the same thing and exploded inside her before she was able to explore it further. They made love 4 more times that night, all missionary, all with Don climaxing fairly quickly, all with that teasing feeling in her crotch.

Don picked up his wife and carried her to the bedroom. He watched her quickly undress as he yanked off his suit and draped it over the chair. She was faster and as he stepped out of his boxers, he felt his cock ache eagerly seeing her lying on her back, legs opened wide. "I've thought about this all day. The last week with you being fertile has been hell. I know we're pushing it, but I'll pull out just in case." He climbed on top and felt again that tight slick hole gripping his cock. He began rhythmically pumping into her watching those mounds bounce with each stroke and let out a series of grunts before quickly pulling out and stroking jets of sperm onto his wife's tight stomach.

Heidi was disappointed she never even had a chance to feel that tingling in her crotch. "Feel better? I missed having you inside me also. Maybe in an hour or two, we can make up for lost time." She said as she reached over and stroked that softening cock. For at least the hundredth time she wanted to put it in her mouth, but she knew Don would not want her to do that. She also wondered what it would feel like if he put his face between her legs. She shuddered thinking how dirty he'd think that so she rolled off the bed and headed into the bathroom to clean up.

Don admired that tight ass as she headed out, but thought about how she was showing off her body every day when working out. Last year he hired a PI to verify that was all she was doing. Finally, after a couple of months, the PI told him to relax. He'd even tried to get a buddy of his who had no issue scoring with women to hit on her. She totally shut him down. Still, Don realized just about every guy in this town would love to get on top of her. He got up, feeling the sour cramp in his stomach he got every time he thought about her and any other guy. The only thing to do now was to try to forget about it.

Don was in front of the TV with his glass of single malt when he looked up and saw Heidi come downstairs. She's changed into her evening dress to make dinner and looked incredible. He would be sure to get her on her back again after she'd finished the dishes. What a life. A great job, a beautiful stay at home wife. What could be better? He heard the doorbell and knew he didn't have to get up.

Heidi opened the door and saw a distinguished, perhaps 65-year-old man standing there.

"Heidi Davis? I'm Jim Parker from Consolidated. Do you have a minute?" He stepped into the house as the gorgeous blonde held the door open wide. "I assume Don is home."

"Sure, but I can go into the kitchen while you guys talk." She led the man into the living room.

"Actually, I'd prefer you to stay as this concerns you too," Jim said as he shook hands with the standing Don.

"Hey Jim, what brings you here?" Don asked, his stomach souring again. Jim Parker was the hatchet man for Grant. He would not be the one to come over to tell you about the raise or bonus you're getting. He was the guy you'd cast holding a scythe and wearing a black robe. "Drink?"

Jim looked at the glass Don was holding. "Scotch? Yes, I'd love one. Never developed a taste for Bourbon." He took the proffered glass, "Really nice place you both have here. I assume you've settled in, made friends."

Don thought it was a strange comment seeing as how pretty much all the houses were the same, "Sure. We love it here. Go on, have a seat." Don pointed to the couch, but Jim went over to the lounger he had just vacated so he had to take the couch. His wife came over and sat down next to him looking nervous. This was truly strange. If he were being fired he'd have done it already. He looked expectantly at the older man.

Jim observed the couple. He knew their ages, 22 and 23, he knew their height, weight, shoe sizes, hell he even knew the blonde here saved herself for marriage. How the guys she'd been with allowed that is anybody's guess, maybe she and her 38 DDs dated only gay men. He knew there'd be no way he'd accept no and get her to take off her size 4 Jockey thong and open those legs up.

He put down his glass, "Ok, I'll get to the point. Don, you screwed up. Yesterday you missed an appointment with Richard Lock, and well, he's not happy. He was in town for the day and had to fly back to San Diego last night."

"Wait! I had no meeting set up." Don frantically yanked his phone out and swiped through his calendar, "Nothing. I haven't spoken to him in weeks." He looked back and forth between Heidi and Jim. "Where and when were we supposed to meet?"

"2 at The Grill. He waited for you but gave up. He called Grant last night and was not pleased. Apparently, there's someone else who he said would appreciate his business more." The man glared at the squirming associate. "He's talking over 10 million in business."

"I'll make it right. I'll get him on the phone and find out why I have no record nor memory of arranging a meeting. Hell, I didn't even know he was in town." He looked frantically at his wife and the older man wondering how he possibly could have forgotten a meeting with his biggest customer.

"Don't bother. It turns out Grant is going to fix this. He's scheduled to go to San Diego anyhow tomorrow so he's booked an extra seat in first class. Richard has agreed to hold off until he gets out there."

Don stood up beaming, "That's great. I'll move my appointments tonight. When is the flight?"

"Sit down," Jim ordered, "Heidi, he requested you accompany him. Pack a few things, just a couple of day's worth. Don't forget a bathing suit." He looked at the stunned faces, "Please now. Grant wants an early start so he asked me to drive you to his house now."

Don jumped up, "No. Not a chance. You want my wife to sleep with the client since he claims that I missed an appointment? This is a setup!" He yelled.

Jim coldly stared at the man, "You might want to stop and think before you say another word. You can say no. This is your wife and you have a say. If that's your decision, your choice, then I get up and leave here with the keys to this house, your badge and any hope you have for getting another job anywhere in the south. But you need to be a man and accept the consequences of your mistakes. Your mistake that could potentially cost the company 10 million and you 10 thou in commission." He stood up, "I'll be in the car waiting. Either bring your wife out with a bag packed or the keys and badge. Your choice. Thanks for the drink." He downed the last of the scotch, put down his glass and headed out.

Heidi sat there gaping at the two men discussing her as if she were chattel. Who the hell is telling her what she has to do? And someone has committed her body to another man? A stranger. 'Wait, I remember that man. He was that guy who told me he'd make sure Don was taken care of at work if I took good care of him while stroking the side of my breast with the back of his hand. What a piece of shit!'. She looked at her husband who was still red in the face and glaring at the door. Her brain was processing all the ramifications, the mortgage held by a Consolidated, health care, their pensions, his job, the non-compete agreement he signed and realized she'd have to do what they said. She felt like throwing up thinking about that odious man who then slid his hand down her back onto her ass, stroking it as he leaned in to tell her he'd have her screaming for more. She remembered him giving her his hotel room number as if it were a gift.

"Fuck him!" Don fumed, "not a fucking chance!" He looked at his wife, "I'd go homeless before I let another man touch you." He stopped seeing the look on her face. "No. You're not considering this ridiculous suggestion."

"Don, sit down. Could you have forgotten the appointment? I believe you if you say you couldn't have. You are the most organized man I've ever met," She looked at her husband sadly, "but does it matter?"

"Of course it matters, you cannot do this." He stood up looking angry, "I forbid it."

"Don, I say this as kindly as I can, but shut up. Listen to yourself. You forbid me? You don't own me. We're married. I'm your wife. But I make my own decisions. No, don't say a word. If you did something that might put us out on the street, no roof over our heads, no healthcare and there's a solution that won't kill anyone? We have to accept it. I know, I know, this might be a setup. But look at how we've put our entire lives in their hands. They could have been more blatant and just told us that I had to sleep with a client or you be fired. What would you have been able to do about it?" She stood up. "I'll go pack. No, you sit there and don't say a word. You might have not screwed up with the meeting, but you screwed up putting our lives in their hands."

Don sat there is a fog watching his wife walk out the front door with her carry-on. She glanced over, not with love but with a look of dread, resignation. How did it come to this? He realized now the fault was ultimately his, but he couldn't shake the feeling they'd been set up. After the door closed he hurled his glass at the wall.

******************************************************

"You made the right decision," Jim said holding the door to the limo, "let me put your bag in the back." He spent longer than necessary helping her in since she seemed to have the longest legs he'd ever come across and her dress riding up allowed him a great view.

Heidi saw the driver studying her and shuddered. He knows. He knows she is the latest whore he's delivering to wherever it is whores go. She suddenly noticed her dress had ridden up exposing her thong, so she quickly yanked it down as Jim climbed in. She looked at him wondering what he thought of her. Was she simply a piece of meat? Seeing his eyes study her chest, her lap, her legs she wondered if he was part of the deal. 'Christ, I'm getting wet.' She thought, 'I'm not some whore. I'm married and true to my husband.'

"Relax. Don't be nervous. Nothing bad is going to happen, in fact, you might actually enjoy yourself. San Diego is beautiful and the beaches are world class." Jim said softly.

"That's not the point." Heidi replied, "you think allowing another man to touch me is not bad? I've never been unfaithful to my husband."

"I know. Even at the gym, you've not even given anyone an opening to flirt with you." The man replied.

"How do you know that. Have you been spying on me?" Heidi spat.

"Actually, more than that. We throw temptation your way. Grant does not want any chance of scandal or and other issues. Had you been tempted, we would have called you into the office."

"So if I had a fling, you would have crushed it, but since it's for the good of the company you're telling me to spread my legs for a stranger." She sighed bitterly.

"He's not a stranger, you know that. But honestly, aren't you and your husband a team? Grant pays his employees really well so their spouses don't need to work. Now when you're called on to pull your weight you're upset about it? Grow up, little girl. As your husband's teammate sometimes you have to pull your own weight." He glared at the angry looking girl, "and if you think this was all fabricated we checked with Doris and she confirmed the meeting. We saw it on her master, your husband fucked up. Face it." He turned coldly and stared out the window the rest of the drive.

******************************************************

Grant opened the door and waved both Jimmy and the stunning blonde inside. He felt the rush of blood to his cock realizing he definitely didn't have to waste a pill. 'Fucking hell, she's hotter than the Penthouse Pet I fucked in Reno. On the other hand, she did things to me...' "Come on in, Heidi let's go into my study and I'm sure you have questions, Jimmy, just put her bag in my room."

Heidi let herself be led into the massive study and accepted the seat offered. She watched as the older man sat down studying her. She didn't want to speak first so ignored his eyes and looked around the room. It was apparent she'd be in his bed tonight, then given over to the client when they arrived in San Diego. What else was she going to have to do? She had to stop when she heard him ask her something. "I'm sorry, what did you ask?"

"Are you hungry? I fear Jimmy might have interrupted your dinner plans." Seeing her nod her picked up a phone and spoke into it, "we'll remedy that. Ah Jimmy, join us. We're going to have dinner in 15 minutes." He looked at the girl, "Ok, tell me what is going through your mind right now. I'm sure this all seems really surreal."

The girl looked at the two men, "What...what is expected of me? I mean, shit!" She felt tears building up, "sorry, but do you want me to sleep with this man? Is that why I'm here?" She looked at the owner of her husband's company, "I mean, am I supposed to whore myself out?"

Grant clapped his hands, "I'm telling you, Jimmy, she's sharper than her husband. Yes. That's exactly it. I can't say whether you'll sleep much with Richard, but you'll make whatever part of you he wants available. I don't think he cares if you scream or cry or whether you love it. All I know is to salvage his business you were his only demand. I had no idea why until I saw you come in."

Jimmy looked at the despairing girl, "Grant, she doubts that there truly was a meeting."

Grant stood up, "You should question this, you need to be fully aware we're not simply making anything up, come over here," he told Heidi. When she stood next to him on his computer she saw him pull up a huge schedule, "this is the entire sales force's meeting schedule, and look here." He pointed to 2 pm yesterday, "There's your husband's name and the Grill. Doris told me Don asked her to book the reservation last month, in fact, she forwarded me the email from Don. Here, see?. I'm afraid Don must have forgotten," He stroked the girl's back, "and left you to do his dirty work, so to speak."

Heidi looked at the man, "so what happens if I get the account back? Does Don still get the commission?"

"Seriously? No way. I have to fly out there and pick up the pieces. I have to deliver the incentive to get him back. All that costs money. What is Don doing to deserve the commission?"

"You mean, what is Don's team doing to get the account back? It all depends on me being a good little whore, doesn't it? What if I just lie there? I'll open my legs for him, but how inspired should I be?"

"Actually, knowing Richard, I think that's what he wants. Perhaps struggle, cry. Look, you're saving your husband's job, that should be enough." Grant replied.

barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers