Accountability Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can struggle. Cry if that's what he wants. The point is, if I read the situation right, I can make him happy or I can make him unhappy. What I do depends on more than keeping Don's job. If I'm working for the commission as a good little whore, then I'll need to earn it."

"I know you mean that, but looking at Jimmy's face, he agrees with me. We don't think you're heart will be in it, is in it. But, let's say this, if Richard is happy and we get his business back, the full commission is yours. But let's be fair here. This could end up costing us 10 million in lost sales and as great as your body seems to be, you'd never make that up with what's between those nice legs of yours." He challenged the girl.

"I'll get your account back, but if I can't I'll be your personal whore for a month." She softly said. She looked at Jimmy, "Both of yours."

"A year, and that means you'll be my whore to share with whomever we decide." He said feeling his cock harden. "That might mean enticing more clients."

"6 months, share me, use me however you like. That's it. Take it or leave it."

"Holy shit, Jimmy. All of a sudden I don't want Richard's business." He picked up the phone, "Jennifer, hold dinner. Something came up." He turned to the girl, "Ok, let's see how good a whore you are." He looked over at Jimmy who looked like he was going to go, "Jimmy, I think you might want to stay."

Heidi hesitated but nodded at Grant knowing what he expected. She stepped out from behind the desk and walked over to the study door and closed it. She went back to the center of the room and slowly pulled off her dress, bra, and thong, slowly doing a 360 for the two men. "Jimmy, do you still feel like leaving?" She then turned away from them and after widening her stance, slowly bent over and pressed her chest against her knees, fully aware her twat and ass were not just exposed but opening lewdly up.

The men stroked the front of their pants seeing those massive tear-dropped tits capped with generous pink areolas and eraser sized nipples, that super narrow tight waist, but when she bent over and they saw that tight cunt framed by her trimmed golden pubes, both felt like they'd immediately cum in their pants.

Heidi had no doubt she was having the desired effect on them hearing their ragged breathing and the rustling of their cocks being stroked. She had the sudden urge to do what Don had been denying her, taste a throbbing cock in her mouth. Up to now, she'd been doing what she thought a good little whore would do, but suddenly she felt her pussy throb eagerly thinking about a fat rod of flesh inside her mouth. She straightened up and knelt down facing them, her knees generously parted and began sucking on her middle finger. She let out an unconscious moan when she reached up and pulled on her nipple. 'Christ, I could cum simply be playing with my tits,' she thought, 'never have they been so sensitive.'

Grant immediately went over and stood in front of the girl, quickly dropping his pants and underwear allowing his rock-hard cock to spring up. He watched as the girl's eyes followed the bouncing member, so apparent that she was done acting the whore, but truly into the entire scene.

She reached for it, stroking it as if it were the first one she ever encountered, exploring the feel, the shape, the impressive size. As she let her fingers open as they came up on the fat mushroom head, her pussy throbbed more wanting to be stretched out and pounded. She knew Grant was waiting for her mouth, so she leaned forward and gently sucked on the fleshy cap, flicking her tongue around it. She then ran her tongue from the large ball sack up the underside until she opened wide and took him in. 'Oh yes, I really missed the taste of cock, salty hot flesh. Don is not going to push me away when I get back.' She bobbed her head, her mouth sucking on the smooth shaft and hoped he'd cum in her mouth so she could taste him. 'Heavy, God! His balls are huge,' she thought as she sucked and explored him, 'he must have a huge load to give me.'

He felt her hot breath and hoped he could hold off until he could bury his cock into that cunt of hers. He closed his eyes as her mouth warmly engulfed his cock, her active tongue driving him up a wall, her hands stroking his shaft and gently cupping his balls.

She had a sudden thought and pulled off and looked up at Grant, "So, am I a willing little slut or a scared little girl being forced by two much stronger men? I mean, how would you like me to be for you?"

Grant looked at Jimmy, "What do you think? A nympho whore demanding her holes filled or a blackmailed innocent housewife being coerced into depravity?"

Jimmy began pulling off his clothes, "I'd really love the innocent little housewife, but let's see if you can pull off the eager slut offering two strange men any hole they want. Make me believe you'll do anything if we stick our cocks in you."

Grant looked at the girl, "Yes, I agree. Let's see how slutty you can be, and you better mean it."

Heidi stifled a feeling of panic thinking about the commitment to all her holes but saw no way out...she felt like calling the whole thing off. But then, deep in her core was a growing feeling, a feeling wanting to let go, and though she felt like running she found herself thinking of the possibilities, the excitement of allowing both men to fuck her anywhere they wanted. But more, perhaps inviting others over who would use her for their pleasure. Never in her life had that urge ever entered her mind and she focussed on that urge and let it override all other thoughts. She looked over at Jimmy and seductively wiggled her naked ass before returning to the fat cock in her mouth.

She truly missed having a plump piece of meat in her mouth, the taste, the sounds men make when their balls ache and they know release is imminent. It was never a chore for her to take care of the boys. Her dates always were really happy even though she wouldn't let them fuck her. She felt the fat cock pressing the back of her throat and almost forgot about Jimmy behind her, but feeling his fingers apparently verifying how wet she was, brought her attention back. Soon this man she so recently hated would be only the 2nd man ever to fuck her. She felt an incredible rush when the other man knelt behind her and pressed the spongy head against her wet slit. She'd never been fucked this way as Don was only interested in her on her back and him on top...and then only for perhaps five minutes. Maybe she'd finally get past that tantalizing tingle she'd felt time after time with Don. "Mmmmmmm...mmmmmph". She moaned as her pussy was being opened up from behind for the first time.

Jimmy felt his cock slide into what had to be the tightest cunt he'd ever felt and felt the girl's hips respond eagerly as his thrusts were deeper and harder. He reached around and gripped one of the dangling tits, feeling how much it weighed. His other hand found the girl's clit and gently rubbed around it, eliciting encouraging grunts from the blonde. He felt the girl's hand on his pushing harder into her clit and soon was pounding aggressively into her cunt while roughly pinching her hard nub.

Heidi felt the world begin to spin, all her nerves almost burning when it happened, the rising tingling, the peaking...peaking...wow! "Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmphh." She had to pull the older man's cock out of her mouth as she screamed out, "Oh my God! Fuck me...shhiiiiittt, fuck me hard...hard!" She planted her face in the oriental rug, her ass thrusting back against the man and grunted over and over incoherently.

Jimmy grinned at Grant and pulled out seeing his boss wanted to take his place. "I think I know what you want and I'm so close I'll finish in her mouth," He patted the girl's ass, "all yours." He watched as his boss knelt down and slammed into the girl in one thrust and gripping those cheeks, speared her over and over like there was no tomorrow. Jimmy lay down by Heidi's head and was surprised how eagerly she plunged her mouth onto his cock. "That's it you little slut, you want me to cum in your mouth, don't you? You want both of us to fill you up at the same time."

Heidi grunted our happily as she tasted her own cum for the first time. She'd always let men cum in her mouth and always swallowed, but this seemed different. The taste of the 2nd cock, her own juices and being speared in both ends along with the residual effects of her first orgasm was the most wonderful feeling she could ever remember. She wondered if there were more men in the house that they'd make her take care of. She remembered the driver looking at her. She could hear Grant getting closer and wanted Jimmy to cum at the same time. She'd heard about doing this to guys, so she slid her finger between Jimmy's ass cheeks and felt his puckered bud. As she slipped her finger into him, he immediately thrust his cock hard into her throat and she stifled the gagging while jet after jet of tasty hot cum splashed again the back of her throat and into her stomach.

Grant saw his friend cumming, the girl rapidly swallowing and pressed hard against that ass and grunted rhythmically as he felt an incredible release, his balls slapping against her, cock gripped tightly, happily knowing she wasn't on any birth control.

Heidi immediately came again feeling those heavy balls smacking against her tender clit, the first man beside her husband to spill his sperm inside her. A voice in her head told her she might still be fertile, but that just enhanced the excitement. She clenched her pussy around that hard shaft and ground against it as she moaned loudly, over and over. Even though Jimmy's cock had softened, her mouth kept sucking eagerly until when she felt Grant slither his cock out of her. She finally released Jimmy's cock from her mouth and flopped down on the rug. "Oh my God," She sighed, "that was the best fuck ever." She looked at the two men, "ok, a year if I don't get the account back and 6 months if I do...fuck the commission." She flopped back on the floor.

Grant went over and picked up the phone, "Jennifer, can you bring some steaming hot washcloths to my study? Thanks." He went over and helped the girl up. "I'm almost ready to take you up on your counter-proposal, but I think we'll let you cool down." He helped her up as the door opened and a beautiful middle-aged woman came in with a covered tray.

"Here you are, Mr. White. I assume you'll be wanting dinner now?" Jennifer asked as she handed each of the naked people a hot washcloth and Grant a tube of KY jelly. "I think you might need this."

"Yes, thank you. We'll be ready in 20 minutes," he said as he unabashedly cleaned off his cock and balls.

Heidi was surprised she felt no embarrassment sitting there, totally naked, freshly fucked in fact, and a stranger walking in knowing that. She saw Grant go over and pick up a camera and hand it to Jennifer.

"Heidi, is it possible for you to look positively miserable? I'd like to see how well you play the blackmails victim. He walked over to the couch and sat down. He pulled the girl onto his lap and felt his cock begin to throb as she resisted pressing her cunt onto his hard rod. He grabbed his cock and pulling her roughly down guided it into the girl, "Jennifer, maybe give us another half hour before dinner. Jimmy you up for getting your cock sucked some more? Don't look so eager, look miserable." He pinched the girl's nipple hard, eliciting tears

As Heidi felt herself getting fucked again, tasting Jimmy's cock again she was conscious of being photographed from every angle. She tried to look like she was pushing Jimmy away from her mouth, trying to look like Grant's cock was hurting her, but gave up. Jimmy and Grant were now fully hard again and grunting as the pleasured themselves in her pussy and mouth. She felt her third orgasm coming on and she pulled Grant's hand off her breast and onto her ass. No one had ever touched her there and she wanted to feel it now. She exploded as that fat finger plunged into her. She ground rapidly against the man, sucked harder on the cock in her mouth and as she felt a second finger in her ass, the man grunt out as he injected his potent sperm into her a second time.

Feeling Grant's softening cock and realizing he wanted to get up, she pulled off and looked at Jimmy, "Please don't make me do anything bad, but I guess I'm all yours?"

The man grabbed her hand and walked her over to Grant's desk, "bent over right here." He looked at those reddened cheeks and guided his cock into that sopping cunt. "That's it you, little whore. You like this don't you? I'll bet you're hoping I'll fuck your ass." He saw the girl hesitate, then nod, "Grant, do you have any lube?" He pushed her face down and slammed his cock into her cunt.

"I'll get it, sir," Jennifer said, handing the camera to her boss and taking the tube of jelly

Heidi felt the added intensity, the eagerness in Jimmy's thrusts. She groaned feeling his thumb penetrate her anus and started to dread feeling his cock instead. At this point, she was actually feeling minor orgasms, over and over, too many to count. Nothing like the first one, but a lot more intense than any she'd ever felt with Don. She sensed the older woman come up behind her rather than hand the lube to Jimmy, she apparently applied the gel herself. The cool gel was soothing though she knew the feeling would soon be different.

"She does have an incredible ass, no wonder you want to fuck that. I feel like getting my strap-on and fucking that myself." Jennifer sighed. She finished with the blonde's ass and grabbed Jimmy's cock, squirting lube on it and stroking it. Still gripping the cock, she lined him up against the girl's beautiful puckered asshole, watching in fascination as it popped in. She'd engaged in anal multiple times, but this was the first time she witnessed the initial penetration.

Heidi's dread of the impending pain was soon replaced with curiosity and by the time she felt the head press against her anus, she truly wanted it and pushed back encouragingly. Telling herself to relax, she was surprised how easily it slid in and soon felt a whole new series of pleasures flow through her body. As Jimmy picked up his pace, he was driving two fingers into her pussy causing her to experience more stimulation than she'd ever felt before. Her vision went dark as she writhed against the assault on her ass and pussy and grunted over and over she was cumming.

Grant was standing there videoing Heidi's ass being filled with cock and saw the girl's teary eyes roll back in her head as she cried out. His cock was ready to explode and gladly let Jennifer fall to her knees and take his cock in her mouth. It had to have been 30 years since he had gotten so hard so quickly three times. Jimmy was now aggressively slamming into the girl, his face clenched in concentration. He watched as the impact waves flowed across the girl's ass cheeks, her mashed breasts flopping across his desk and her grunts welcoming the invading shaft in the ass. Finally hearing Jimmy grunt out he was cumming and the sounds of skin slapping stilled, he was ready to have his turn at that ass. He lifted up his aide and kissed her, "Thanks Jennifer, but you understand..."

Jimmy's balls ached after cumming a 3rd time in the last hour and staggered back. "Damn, Heidi, you have a world-class cunt, but Christ! Tightest ass ever. Grant, you're going to love it." As he plopped down, he let Jennifer clean him off with a warm washcloth. "Come here." He told the woman as he pulled her onto the couch.

Jennifer squealed happily as the older man flipped up her dress and pulled off her panties. "Oh yes," she sighed as the man flicked his tongue up and down her slit. She really wanted his cock, but she understood the whore they brought over was getting as much cock as they could give her. She'd been totally into getting fucked but never had she experienced the orgasms this girl apparently had.

Heidi felt so filled, so complete with a second cock in her ass and feeling even a better orgasm than the first two, she looked back at the older man, "I love your cock in my ass, so fat...cum inside me. Ooohhhhh...yesssss. I love being taken by men who take what they want." She groaned as she felt him pick up the pace.

Grant reveled in the feeling of a girl's tight ring grip his cock but she wanted to see those tits again. He heard her disappointed moan as he stopped and slid out of her ass, but she squealed with delight as he flipped her over and pushed her legs up, spreading her ass cheeks. "Jimmy, you might want to grab the camera. Jennifer, why don't you let Heidi take over for Jimmy."

Jimmy nodded eagerly as he wiped his face off, grabbing the camera off the desk. He grinned seeing Jennifer remove all her clothes and climb up onto the desk and squat over the blonde's face. Grant wasted no time shoving his cock back into that ass and fucking hard. Jimmy went around getting close-ups of Grant's cock stretching out the cute blonde's anus, the girl's tongue inside the older woman's cunt, the scene from across the room and the series of orgasms from each of them.

Heidi was amazed by how incredibly stimulating it was to be so thoroughly used by these strangers. Four hours ago, she would have assumed someone was from another planet if they told her she'd be getting her ass fucked while having her tongue inside another woman's pussy. Both would have disgusted her but now...now either one was actually very nice. Grant's pubic bone kept banging against her clit and the taste and aroma of Jennifer's pussy was causing her to cum almost continually. But feeling the woman suddenly grunt out she was cumming and hump against her face made her truly explode. She could hear Grant's breathing become more ragged and his plunging into her ass becoming more urgent and soon he too came.

Finally, after all three came and collapsed on the desk, Jimmy took a few last shots of the trio looking spent and rolling off the girl, revealing her condition. Her legs were limply draped over the edge, her arms splayed out. Cum leaking from her cunt and between her ass cheeks. Her once golden bush was dark and matted from all the bodily fluids. He was amazed looking at Heidi how the once perfectly groomed girl was now so sweaty, her face glistening with juices, so totally used and abused. He stepped aside as Jennifer came over with a washcloth to wipe the poor girl off. He handed the camera to Grant as Heidi was being cleaned up. Jennifer seemed fascinated with the younger girl's breasts, the size, the shape. But she seemed to spend most of her time making sure Heidi's crotch was totally cleaned up.

Grant walked over to his computer and after putting in the memory card from the camera, uploaded all the pictures onto his laptop. "Hang on, I'll just be a minute. I'd like to save these and clear space on the SD card." arranged an email and hit send. "OK, Jennifer, perhaps we could have dinner now. Please join us."

******************************************************

Don searched his email and saw with a sick feeling in his stomach that Jim was right. Last month he'd gotten an email from Richard Lock saying he'd be in town which he forwarded to Doris to make reservations. How could he have forgotten? And now, his wife was probably lying in bed with Mr. Parker who is sure to make love to her. He'd gone to the bedroom and saw a drawer left open. He checked it and saw she took the crotchless teddy he'd gotten her for their 1st anniversary. She never wore it saying it was objectifying and demeaning. Apparently, she felt like hurting him for putting her in the position. He wanted to smash his laptop, smash the entire house, but he felt all the rage flow out of him and despair take over when he saw the email pop up.

From Grant Parker with the subject line, "I think we'll have no problem getting the account back." It was a few dozen or so pictures showing Heidi reluctantly allowing lewd acts to be performed on her...her ass...tears on her cheeks and being forced to lock another woman. He put his head in his hands and cried thinking how horrible this had to be for his poor wife...all because of him. Heidi must hate him. Grant had added the note that they couldn't risk not verifying that Heidi was up to the challenge of making Richard happy, it was nip and tuck but she seems to have come around.