Accountability Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slammed the laptop shut and went over to grab the bottle of scotch.

******************************************************

Grant led Heidi upstairs and when they reached the top he turned to her, "Look, I was planning to verify how compliant you'd be which is why I had Jimmy put your bag in my room, but if you'd rather sleep in the guest bedroom, I understand."

The young blonde looked at the man, "I'm your whore for the week. It's your call."

Grant grinned, "Well in that case, perhaps the bag is in the right bedroom." He led her down the hall and into his bedroom. "Feel free to shower if you like. I have some things to finish up in my office."

Heidi stood under the hot water and replayed the last six hours and how her life had been turned totally upside-down. Don must be going absolutely nuts. She's been told by her friends that he had to be the most jealous person they'd met. Of course, up until now, she'd never given him any reason to doubt her, but then again, he put her in this position. She touched her pussy and it was remarkably the same as always. She thought she'd be sore after the aggressive pounding by the two men. She reached around and her anus felt somewhat sore, but if Grant wanted her there, she'd be fine with it. But definitely a lot less sore than she expected. She rinsed off and stepped out to dry herself off. She wondered why she didn't feel guilty having cheated on Don but then realized he tacitly approved as he made no move to stop her from leaving. Is it cheating if your husband made it happen? Of course, screwing Jimmy and Grant were not what Don was told she needed to do, but still...

Grant finished up and quietly came upstairs thinking the poor girl would be sound asleep. He and Jimmy might have been a bit hard on her. Jimmy seemed angry as he pounded her ass and, well, he sure didn't hold back. Christ! Seeing those tits flop around and that pink pussy laid out like that was something he'll never forget. He knew she'd never done anal before, but seemingly embraced it. The momentary fear that flashed across her face when Jimmy suggested it made it obvious. He opened the door and stopped. He wished he had the camera with him. Both bedside lamps were on, shining across what was perhaps the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. Heidi's golden blonde tresses were splayed out on the pillow, but it was how the girl was laid out that made him pause.

Heidi had put on the white teddy which hid nothing. The creamy skin of her underboobs was clearly seen through the flimsy material, her hard nipples actually were poking through. The massive swell of her breasts, the pink areolae were in no way hidden. She had been pissed when Don bought it for her telling him it was a whore's costume, but she had to giggle thinking how appropriate it was now. She knew Grant would not be long and the room was warm, so she arranged her hair, lay on her back and pinched her nipples to make them fully erect. She felt her pussy throb in anticipation while stimulating her breasts. Then she opened her legs, not really wide, but sufficiently open so that Grant would be able to see her glistening lips exposed by the crotchless garment. She'd never in her life played with herself being told over and over it was a sin, but if he didn't show up soon, she definitely was going to start.

Grant's cock pulsed to life seeing the vision on the bed. His eyes were drawn to the erect nipples accentuated by the side lights, her open legs exposing the pink slit. He could see she was excited by the glistening lips. He grinned at her, "Wow! You are a vision. Hang on, don't move." He turned and went out of the room. When he came back, he had the camera in his hand and began taking pictures from all angles. "This is going to be my wallpaper on my phone. You are fucking perfect." He stripped off all his clothes freeing his growing erection and moved closer, taking close-ups of that enticing cunt.

At first, she thought she'd close her legs modestly knowing he was capturing her immodestly, but remembering he'd pretty much seen all of her already, she closed her eyes and casually raised her left knee and let her leg fall open to the side. She was fully aware the older man could now see considerable pink and hearing his deep breathing knew he was totally loving her display. Her eyes jolted open feeling his face between her legs, his mouth on her pussy. "Grant, you don't have to do that. Don says it's not sanitary."

"Seriously? He doesn't lick this beautiful pussy? Lie back and enjoy this," the older man said as he pushed her back down. His tongue explored the wet slit, tasting the tangy juices. He was amazed at how wet she was considering she was here under duress. Perhaps she has potential working for him is this same capacity, she sure seems to have a knack for it plus there's no way she was faking those orgasms. He flicked his tongue side to side feeling and tasting those velvety soft petals open up. As her pelvis rocked up and her legs opened wider, he looked at those mounds spilling across her chest and had to touch them.

Heidi felt those strong hands massaging her breasts, feeling her nipples eagerly respond. 'So this is what this feels like. Don never has put his mouth there, never plays with my breasts when we fuck. God! He's so gentle, his tongue so rigid as he licks me...Oooohhhhh, he's inside me.' She pulled the straps off her shoulders and yanked the top down freeing her tits so he could stimulate them more. His thumbs immediately moved over, flicking back and forth over her hardened nubs making her hips thrust more against his mouth.

Grant had to keep swallowing the copious juices flowing out of the girl and he felt like his lips would be bruised but he continued to plunge his tongue in and out of her beautiful cunt. He felt her clit popping against his upper lip, her breathing getting more like panting and knew she was close. He had the urge to crawl up and slam his cock into her but knowing this was her first time she'd felt this, attacked her harder.

Heidi felt her whole body tense, her ass now lifted fully off the bed...humping, legs opened wider than she'd ever done and cried out as she came. "Oooooohhhhh, God! Yesssss. Yesss, fuck me! Ah, ah, ah, ahhhhh." She felt her fully clenched body slowly release and go limp as the intense waves of pleasure shot through her until she collapsed and lay back, panting.

Grant knelt back and grabbed his shirt and cleaned her cum off his face, "You seriously had never had a man lick you before?" Seeing her shake her head, he crawled up and pulled the girl into a spoon position, his hands reaching around trying to cup those huge tits. "But you seemed very experienced sucking our cocks today. How is that possible you gave and never received?"

"I dated a few guys in school but wanted to save myself for marriage. I knew that they wanted me, it's not much of a secret when a guy keeps trying to feel me up and his eyes are scanning me. Rather than leave them frustrated, I first gave them hand jobs, but one guy would have none of that and pushed my head down. At first my thoughts of that's where he pees and he smelled pretty strong were replaced by a rush knowing a man's penis was inside me. I mean, it was inside my mouth, but there was a feeling of danger, of vulnerability knowing he could be exploding in my mouth. Would he be a gentleman and pull out, warn me or hold my head on his cock and cum in my mouth? I came to love it. I loved the taste, loved feeling that hot fleshy shaft in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, the anticipation wondering when he'd cum, what he'd taste like, but most of all the feeling of power over these boys.

"Power? You were, what? On your knees in front of them? Sounds more like a fairly submissive position," the older man replied as he felt his erection nestle between her ass cheeks.

"I know, right? But in my mind, I controlled their pleasure, their release. I could change what I was doing when I felt them get close to either delay their orgasm or to make them cum. That feels like power to me."

"So, your first blowjob, what did he do?"

Heidi giggled, "Oh yeah, I was initially happy he warned me thinking he was a true gentleman. He pulled out but then shot his cum all over my face as I was kneeling there, grunting out each jet. You do not want cum in your eye, it burns." She sighed, "That was the last time I went out with him. He asked a few times, but I never let a man do that to me again." She pushed back against that nice cock against her ass. "The next few boys all pulled out and just came all over my hands. The first time a man came in my mouth was my senior year in high school." Heidi's voice got softer as the replayed the experience, "My dad's boss came by to, I don't remember, drop something off, pick something up? Anyhow, I was in a two-piece in the back yard when he came around looking for my dad. It was apparent what he really wanted seeing him look at me and he was actually pretty good looking for an old guy," Heidi giggled, "Ok, perhaps not that old, maybe 40. Anyhow I saw the bulge in his pants and felt such a rush when he took my hand and put it on his penis. I didn't really hesitate, but unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest cock I'd ever seen. This was not a high school boy, that's for sure." She suddenly groaned as she felt Grant's cock slide into her pussy. "Oh God! You're making it hard to concentrate. You want me to stop?"

"God, no. I want you to keep going. I need to know." Grant sighed as he lifted up her leg so he could plunge deeper.

"Nicccceeee. Ok, so I licked the head and the huge shaft, I was actually scared to put it in my mouth it was so large, but I guess you don't get to be boss unless you make things happen. He ordered me to suck on it. I mean, he didn't say it like that, but the way he said it I immediately opened my mouth and obeyed. I found it easier than I thought, but he never seemed to care and I was basically a warm hole after that. I'd never felt powerless sucking on a cock before, but he yanked my top off and I swear, had he yanked off my bottoms I wouldn't have been a virgin on my wedding night. Oh, by the way, that was the first time a man touched my bare tits. Anyhow he basically fucked my mouth while he mauled one of my tits and without any warning shoved his cock all the way down my throat and shot his load. I was choking and swallowing as rapidly as I could."

Grant's cock never felt so hard hearing this and pounded harder into the girl, "I'd like to say that's terrible, but sorry, that's fucking hot."

"Yeah, most guys would. So, he never apologized, never said a word but pulled out, slapped my cheeks with his wet cock, then grabbed my towel, cleaned himself off and pulled up his pants. He'd just finished when my dad walked out onto the deck and saw me just tying on my top. He yelled at me for sunning topless and made me apologize to his boss for embarrassing him. I don't think he noticed bits of cum splattered on my cheeks." She sighed as Grant began playing with her clit, "This feels so good, another first. So, after it was over, I replayed the entire thing in my head and realized unless a guy cums in my mouth, I wasn't getting the entire experience." She put her hands over his, "I've never done it this way, either."

"Wait, you've never spooned before? Impossible. Have you seen your ass? There isn't a guy around who hasn't thought about being where I am now." The man moaned as he felt those creamy smooth cheeks against his stomach.

"Except for Don," she stopped, "never mind. I'm not talking about my husband."

"Sorry, yes we are, are you telling my Don hasn't eaten you out, hasn't spooned you like this? What do you two do?" He felt himself getting close as her squirming increased. "Tell me he makes you happy."

"Damn you, Ok." She pulled away from the man and knelt and pulled off the teddy. She pushed him onto his back and as she straddled him, she grabbed his cock and lowered herself onto the hard shaft. "This, for one is something I'd never done. I like it." She pulled his hands onto her dangling breasts. "I was really excited on our wedding night. My girlfriends had told me about all the things their boyfriends and husbands had done to them and I was so wet thinking about it," she humped more rapidly on that fat cock, "but that night Don immediately told me no when I tried to suck on his cock and instead just fingered me a little while before climbing on top...I'd rather not talk about it."

"So, he just fucked you, rolled over and went to sleep?" Grant asked angrily? "Did he even try to make you cum?"

"No, until this afternoon, I'd never had an orgasm. Please just fuck me and cum inside me. We can talk more about this later, but I like this feeling of being on top with you playing with my breasts."

Grant shut up and focused on how tight that perfect cunt felt, how much flesh spilled through his fingers, the girl's rapidly increasing twerking on his hard shaft and felt himself getting close, "Easy, slow down. I'm close and I want you to cum...Oh shit! Ughh., ugh, ugh. fuuuuuck!" He grunted as he spewed his potent sperm inside the young girl.

Heidi felt the man spasm inside her and even though she urged him to cum, she suddenly felt herself getting close, so she closed her eyes and ground her pussy against his pubic bone, feeling that still fat cock fill her twat up. She thought back over the last few hours on all the firsts for her. First time with another man, two men. First orgasms, how many? First being eaten. First anal. First tasting another woman. First of many different positions. And now as she came, first taking responsibility for her own orgasm. She flopped off of the older man feeling incredibly satisfied. She thought about their flight to San Diego and what was going to be expected of her.