Acey-Deucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

* * * * *

Linda couldn’t believe she had just given a live performance. The thrill of their eyes on her was fading and now she was beginning to feel…well, feel… she wasn’t sure, but it seemed like she was on the edge of some truly horrible void, teetering on the brink, in danger of plunging into dark clouds of emotion. Guilt, shame, embarrassment among others all swirled in the tempest as she balanced precariously above.

“Come on,” Kaydee whispered in her ear. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” Kaydee helped her to her feet and put an arm around Linda’s waist, guiding her into the bathroom. “I’m sooo proud of you,” Kaydee whispered, squeezing Linda against her with her arm. The words and the hug seemed to push away the black clouds a bit, and Linda was suddenly very grateful Kaydee was here with her. Kaydee sat her down on the toilet and handed her a paper cup of mouthwash. “Here, this will help,” she said as she wet a washcloth with warm water. Linda swished the mouthwash around and spit. The taste of cum wasn’t completely gone, but it was much less noticeable.

“You were wonderful,” Kaydee said as she wiped the cum from Linda’s face and neck. “I bet Frank still doesn’t know what hit him.” Kaydee paused to give Linda a smile, her eyes twinkling with feminine mischief. Linda just looked up into Kaydee’s face, unable to speak. Kaydee’s words and the gentle way she held Linda’s chin while wiping her face, wiping away the shame as easily as the sperm, made Linda suddenly love her. Linda had a few close friends, but none with which she could ever picture sharing this particular moment. Kaydee was tender in her touch, encouraging in her words. Linda, who had often resented Kaydee’s relaxed sexuality, resented the way Frank and other men stared at her, now found herself feeling relieved to have someone close enough to share virtually anything with. She turned her round face up toward Kaydee and looked into her eyes, her lips pulling back in an unrestrained smile.

“I hardly ever do that for him,” Linda admitted. “I can’t believe I just did it with all of you watching!” She felt a little bit of heat rising in her cheeks, but only a little. There was no need to be embarrassed with Kaydee.

“Well, you certainly knew what you were doing. I would’ve been proud to give as good a blow job.”

Linda didn’t know what to say. Kaydee’s candor made her feel as wonderful and womanly as anything she had ever heard, but she had no idea how to respond. Before any words would come, Kaydee stepped up close to Linda, her breast grazing the side of Linda’s face. Linda felt Kaydee unfasten her bra and pull it off. Then Kaydee was wiping Linda’s neck, chest and breasts with the washcloth. Linda felt a swirl of emotions whip through her as she watched Kaydee. She had just done something that went against virtually her entire upbringing, leaving her balancing precariously on a knife edge of emotions. And there was Kaydee, holding her steady, protecting her from the torrents of her thoughts and emotions, an unlikely guardian angel.

“You have beautiful breasts,” Kaydee said as she wiped away some of Frank’s cum that had trickled down between Linda’s soft melons. “I wish I had a pair like this.” Kaydee gave one of Linda’s breasts a playful squeeze. Linda wasn’t sure what surprised her more, Kaydee being envious of her breasts or Kaydee touching her breasts.

“But… but,” Linda stammered. “You have the best boobs I’ve ever seen. Really.” Linda looked at Kaydee’s breasts as she said this, then looked down quickly. She felt Kaydee’s hand cup under her chin, draw her head up. Kaydee looked right into her eyes and smiled.

“You’re so sweet to say that,” and with those words, Kaydee leaned down and placed a warm soft kiss on Linda’s mouth. It was a tender kiss, tender as any Linda had ever felt. It should have bothered her that another woman had kissed her, but it was okay… it was Kaydee. Kaydee must have seen something in Linda’s eyes, because she kissed Linda again, this time deeper, more passionately. As their lips pressed together, Kaydee’s hand came up to massage one of Linda’s aching nipples.

“You poor thing,” whispered Kaydee in her ear between kisses. “All the pleasure you’ve given tonight, and no one’s taken the time to please you.” Linda wasn’t sure what Kaydee meant, but Kaydee’s fingers were touching her nipples and breasts in a way that was simply perfect. Linda’s eyes were rolling back in her head. Frank was certainly not a clumsy lover, but he couldn’t possibly know a woman’s body the way Kaydee did. Linda could barely stifle a cry when Kaydee’s lips closed over first one erect nipple, then the other. Kaydee’s lips, tongue and teeth were driving Linda into a frenzy and she cried out, unable to contain herself.

Then Kaydee was between her legs, softly kissing her thighs, while her fingers continued to knead Linda’s ample breasts. When Kaydee pressed her mouth to Linda’s panties just above her clit, Linda bit her lip and whimpered. She should have been freaked out by this—she had never been with a woman before, nor had she ever even wanted to be. But the way Kaydee was touching and kissing her, Linda was just too excited to stop. Frank had never been able to make her cum by eating her out. Partly because she had always been too uptight about oral sex to begin with, but also because Frank was never able to help her overcome her inhibition. The way Kaydee was doing right now.

Kaydee tugged at her panties and Linda lifted herself enough for Kaydee to slide them off. Then Kaydee’s tongue was between her legs, gliding up her thigh and then…

“Oh, God!” squealed Linda as Kaydee’s tongue danced on her clit. Linda’s round ass was twitching with every stroke of Kaydee’s tongue, her orgasm building to crescendo. At first she had tried to be quiet, lest the others hear what was going on. But she had lost track of everything but the sensational orgasm Kaydee was licking out of her. She would be surprised later to learn how vocal she had been. When she reached orgasm, her hips bucked and her thighs clamped around Kaydee’s face. Kaydee kept licking, and Linda kept cumming, unaware of anything but the explosions ripping through her loins, spreading through her whole body. When she collapsed, exhausted, Kaydee’s tongue was still gently stroking her, filling her with warmth. Her abdomen knotted and her hips jerked suddenly as Kaydee’s licking found an extra sensitive part of her clit. Then Kaydee pulled away with a smile on her face.

“Did you like that?” Kaydee asked, winking, obviously knowing the answer. Linda returning the smile, leaned forward and kissed Kaydee. If Kaydee was surprised by the kiss, she didn’t show it. Linda, on the other hand, was surprised at herself; all the other contact had been initiated by Kaydee. But it gave Linda a bold idea as she watched Kaydee rise to her feet. Tentatively, Linda reached for Kaydee’s skirt, lifting it with one hand as she groped underneath with the other.

“Oh, no you don’t,” laughed Kaydee, pulling Linda to her feet. She embraced Linda, their bare breasts pressing together. “We have to get back to the others. But,” she added, voice dropping to a whisper, “I’d love to do this again some time.” She kissed Linda a final time and then helped her collect her clothes. When Linda had her bra and panties back on, they hugged, Kaydee’s hand stroking the side of Linda’s face. Then Linda followed Kaydee out of the bathroom, unable to keep the smile from her face.

* * * * *

When Dana had been playing with herself through her shorts, Josh had been mesmerized, not to mention hard as a rock. He didn’t know what he was thinking or what he expected to happen when he had put his mouth on her pussy. He just saw her and did it. Her reaction though confirmed what he had long suspected about her: she was a wild one, too.

Then Josh had heard footsteps coming down the hall and pulled away just in time, as Rob staggered into the room. Then she had said she wasn’t done with him yet. What did that mean? She was going to do something more tonight, or maybe another time when they could contrive to be alone together? Josh hoped she meant tonight. He would never cheat on Kaydee, but things were getting pretty wild here this evening. Who knew how far things might go?

He watched Dana’s long legs and delectable ass as she made her way back to the table, hoping she’d live up to her words. Then he got up and went to take his own seat, being careful not to let Rob see him brush Dana’s breast as he sat down. Not that he really needed to worry—Rob looked shot. His head was wavering and his jaw had gone slack. Josh wasn’t sure, but he thought Dana looked pretty disgusted with Rob at the moment.

Then Frank came back to the table, only to be greeted by a high-five from Rob and a couple of rather crude comments. Josh knew if Dana hadn’t been pissed at him before, she certainly was now. Josh was a guy and, yeah, he had made similar comments before. But not in front of women and certainly not about any of his friends’ wives. He hoped Rob would pass out or go to bed before he totally ruined the mood for Dana. Rob might have noticed that the others were not joining in his festive mood, or he might have been succumbing to the effects of the rum. Either way, Josh was happy when Rob shut up.

The four of them were sitting at the table, strangely quiet, not looking at each other. That, too, was fine with Josh. It gave him an opportunity to put his hand on Dana’s thigh. He heard her draw a sharp breath as his fingers slid around her leg, dangerously close to where he had put his mouth just minutes ago. His explorations were interrupted suddenly by a moan coming from the bathroom. It built quickly to an impassioned scream.

“Holy shit! That’s Linda!” exclaimed Rob, unnecessarily. They all knew who it was. And they could all figure out what was happening. They were all looking around the table, wide-eyed and mouths open. Josh felt they were mostly looking at him. And rightly so, he thought, because certainly Kaydee was the culprit behind Linda’s screams. He had to fight the urge to squirm under their stares, especially when Dana looked at him.

Maybe it was because this was totally unexpected. Josh usually could tell what Kaydee was up to, but this completely blindsided him. He knew that Kaydee had been with women before: a couple times in college, which were more or less experiments, and one brief relationship just after college when she thought she would be happier without men. But as far as Josh knew, that was in the past and Kaydee had no desire to be with a woman again. Of course, he could hear evidence that this was not the case, as could everyone else at the table. He tried to meet Dana’s eyes when she looked at him, but he couldn’t, glancing away with a shrug.

Frank and Rob had turned to face the hallway leading to the bathroom, their backs to Josh and Dana. Josh felt Dana’s hand on his thigh as she leaned close and whispered.

“She’s unbelievable! You’re a lucky man!” Her hand slid further down, resting on his hard cock for a moment. Then she gave him a slow, gentle squeeze and drew her hand away, trailing her fingers across him as she did. Josh took a deep breath and held it for a second. God, he wanted Dana right then! It was ridiculous, he knew. Kaydee was, as Dana said, unbelievable. He couldn’t imagine Dana, even if she was a closet wild woman, being as good in bed as Kaydee. But he had been with Kaydee for several years, and, he realized, no matter how amazing she was, she would never again have the exciting allure of someone new. Even if Dana were a lousy lay, which he doubted, she would be uncharted territory for him. It would be a piece of strange pussy to put his rod into. His cock throbbed and ached at the thought of her beautiful legs spread before him, knees up in the air, inviting him to drop anchor in that juicy pink harbor in between.

Kaydee and Linda came out of the bathroom and rejoined the others as though nothing had happened. Surely they were aware of the disbelieving stares they received, but neither acknowledged them as they took their seats.

“Okay, Frankie boy,” said Kaydee. “I believe you owe Linda fifty bucks!”

“How much does she owe you?” asked Rob. He was looking around the table, obviously expecting a few laughs. But Josh saw Dana stiffen, giving him a cold look that, were he sober, would have shut him up quick. Frank still looked a bit out of it. Clearly, things had gone beyond anything for which he had a point of reference. He was adrift in a sea of alien experiences, hanging on out of habit more than anything else. He was probably a bit drunk as well. Kaydee and Linda also ignored Rob’s remark and Josh, for his part, wasn’t going to encourage him, lest Dana get pissed and go to bed.

They returned to the game, the electricity of possibility would not allow them to quit just yet. And also, there was still a couple hundred dollars in the pot. For the most part though, the money had assumed a secondary role. For a while things were dampened somewhat by Rob’s awkward, inebriated comments. But then he got up, saying he had to go to the bathroom. When he had been gone for more than a few minutes, Frank got up to check on him. He found Rob passed out on a futon in the den. Josh felt relieved, especially when he saw Dana relax noticeably.

Then Frank dealt Dana a three of clubs and an ace of diamonds. Josh’s heart skipped a beat as he saw her look first at her own scant pile of money and then at his. She might have had fifteen dollars all told. Josh had over a hundred on the table in front of him. Kaydee must have noticed the direction of Dana’s glance as well.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Kaydee laughed. “You’re not blowing my husband!” Linda choked on her drink and Dana turned crimson.

“No, I was… I mean… look, I still have a shirt shorts to bet with, right?” Dana concentrated her gaze on Linda, who was still sitting with her hand over her mouth, eyes wide. Kaydee had her squirming and Josh was loving every minute of it. His cock ached at the thought of Dana taking him in her mouth. He didn’t really think Kaydee would let things go that far, but at the very least, it was turning him on to know Dana was actually thinking about sucking him.

“How come it’s all right for you instigate the rest of us, but… well, you know, then you change the rules?” Linda asked, with an uncharacteristic impish grin. Josh raised an eyebrow in surprise. He would never have expected Linda to call Kaydee on something like that. Of course, a half hour ago he was wondering if she ever gave poor Frank head at all.

“Well, maybe we can work something out,” Kaydee said slowly, her lower lip curled in a thoughtful expression. “Maybe some sort of surrogate blow job?” She looked at Dana and shrugged. “You’d get the money and I’d suck his dick. Sound fair?”

“How come I had to do my own dirty work?” pressed Linda before Dana could answer.

“Okay, how about this,” began Kaydee, obviously trying to think of some compromise. Had she noticed the way Josh had been looking at Dana? Was she getting just a little bit jealous? Jealous? Josh chided himself. We’re talking about your wife letting another woman blow you. That’s not jealousy--that’s adultery! “We all three go in on the sofa. Dana can even take off her shirt and shorts if she likes. Then she can sit next to Josh and watch me give him head. Maybe she can get involved a little. I don’t know. We’ll have to see how it goes.” She looked to Dana for her consent. By way of reply, Dana pulled her tee shirt over her head and tossed it on the table.

Dana had been embarrassed by Kaydee yet again tonight. This time Dana figured she really deserved it. She had been thinking it was fifty bucks for a blowjob and Josh had plenty of cash on the table. She had also been wondering if Kaydee would go for it. She was so easy going about sex, but Dana never got the impression Kaydee was one to share her man. Dana was amazed that all of these thoughts actually went through her head. Granted, all of it was in the space of scant seconds, but it was the most explicit bit of musing she had done since before she and Rob had been married. Since Josh had tickled her clit with his hot breath, she hadn’t been able to get him out of her mind. And when it became obvious that Rob had gotten too smashed to be of any use to her tonight, she had started secretly hoping a situation would arise… something, anything that might open the door.

Josh wasn’t as muscular as Rob, but he was still in great shape. And he didn’t have Rob’s macho insecurities. He seemed comfortable with Kaydee and her antics, in a way Rob could never understand. Josh had confidence. To Dana, that was a source of both excitement and curiosity. Something had to give him that self-assured air. What was it? Dana had predicted long ago that he would never be able to keep Kaydee’s interest; that she would wind up screwing around on him. But now here he was, years later, still making her scream loud enough to wake the whole house. And here Dana was, miss-happily-married, sitting here wondering how she could get Kaydee to let her suck Josh’s cock.

When Kaydee drew the line, Dana wasn’t surprised, but she was a little disappointed. That in itself was telling, for she had never seriously considered having sex of any kind with someone other than Rob. An occasional fantasy sure, but she never actually contemplated making any of those fantasies real. And she surely never looked for a real opportunity like she did tonight. Dana didn’t know what had come over her. Was it the way Josh had turned her on earlier? Maybe too much to drink? Or that Rob had gotten drunk, obnoxious and passed out on her when she needed a good fucking? She had, of course, taken note of Josh’s body before, but always in an admiring-but-not-wanting way.

Now though, when Kaydee said Dana could watch and maybe join in, Dana couldn’t rip her clothes off fast enough. Her shirt was on the table before she could believe she had actually taken it off. Then she led the way into the living room, pulling her shorts off on the way. Before she realized it, she was kneeling on the sofa in just her bra and panties, watching Kaydee and Josh come into the room. Josh sat down close enough to her that she could rest her hand on his shoulder and Kaydee got on her knees between his legs. She reached up, took hold of his shorts and pulled them and his underwear off in one practiced sweep.

Josh’s cock was hard as a rock, Dana saw. And now she understood why Kaydee always screamed so loud. He was not much above average length, but he had the thickest cock Dana had ever seen. He looked like a fireplug. Kaydee’s mouth opened wide, lips stretching around that massive girth as she lowered herself over him. Dana watched in amazement as Kaydee bobbed sensuously, lustily on Josh’s fat shaft. Watching Linda earlier had turned Dana on, but that had been nothing compared to watching Kaydee now. Kaydee was good. Really good. Her head swiveled and bobbed, her full lips gliding effortlessly on Josh’s meaty member. Kaydee’s eyes were closed, but Dana would have bet she knew exactly what Josh’s face looked like at that moment. His mouth was slightly open to accommodate his deep breathing. His head was against the back of the sofa and his eyes occasionally rolled as Kaydee’s lips and tongue found some particularly sensitive spot.

Kaydee went on for some time that way, passionately sucking her man’s cock. Dana was almost glad that she was only there to watch. She found Kaydee’s performance almost intimidating. Dana couldn’t give head like that. Or maybe she could, but she certainly never had.

Dana put a hand on Josh’s thigh, careful not to get in Kaydee’s way, and leaned forward to get a closer look. Her other hand found it’s way into her panties, massaging her throbbing clit. When Josh lifted his head and looked at her, Dana felt a jolt of excitement shoot through her. Her lips parted and a moan escaped as her own fingers drove her to the brink of orgasm. The unreality of the whole situation washed over her suddenly. She was kneeling in her underwear beside her friends, watching them have oral sex while she played with herself! Her head went swimmy, her whole body felt really weird and tingly. She was afraid she might pass out. Then she came. Her orgasm ripped through her, combining with the strange sensations of the moment. Her body shook as she moaned.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers