Acey-Deucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves of pleasure were still undulating through her when she realized Kaydee was watching her. Even with Josh’s thick cock in her mouth, Kaydee still seemed to be smiling. Had she seen Dana cum? She must have.

“Like that?” whispered Kaydee. “I bet you want to do more than watch.” Dana surprised herself by nodding quite vigorously. She couldn’t have stopped the smile that broke across her face if she wanted to. Was Kaydee really going to share her husband’s fat, hard cock with her? As Dana watched, Kaydee resumed her slow, sensual sucking. This time though, Kaydee did not close her eyes, but rather kept them fixed on Dana. For her part, Dana sat transfixed, watching the purple helmet of Josh’s organ and most of his hefty shaft vanish over and over again between Kaydee’s luscious red lips. Dana had just cum, and pretty hard at that, but she found herself getting into it again, felt another wave of pleasure approaching. If only Kaydee would share…

“What about you?” Kaydee asked Josh. “You think she wants to join us?” Josh looked at Kaydee, then at Dana. Dana could feel his gaze burning into her, almost as if he could read her mind, her heart. Had she ever felt more naked?

“Yeah,” Josh nodded. “I think so.” Dana watched as his finger reached out and traced the outlines of her erect nipples. She could feel her pussy instantly ignite at his touch. God, she hoped Kaydee would let this happen! She reached back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Josh’s fingers were touching, caressing and squeezing her nipples now. It was almost too much to take. She leaned forward, putting her breasts right in front of his face. He didn’t hesitate. He cupped his hand around one and his lips on the other, sucking her gently into a building frenzy.

Dana was vaguely aware that Kaydee had stopped sucking him and was now sitting back watching them. Dana wasn’t sure, but Kaydee looked like she was enjoying what she saw. She pulled back just enough to look down at Kaydee. Sure enough, Kaydee had one hand under her skirt and her breath was coming in gasps as she watched her husband suck on Dana’s tits. As Dana and Kaydee made eye contact, Kaydee moaned and her whole body pitched forward, then rocked back. Dana, still watching Kaydee for a reaction, reached down and started stroking Josh’s member. She could feel his shaft pulsing in her grip and all she could think about was getting him inside her.

Kaydee moaned again, and this time Dana decided that was all the permission she needed. She pulled her breasts from Josh’s mouth and began kissing his chest, slowly working her way down. She could barely contain herself and she had to force herself to take her time. Still, it seemed like forever before she was close enough for his cock to rub her face. She pressed it against her cheek, stroking it gently as she kissed his belly.

She was afraid to look at Kaydee as she lowered her lips to his cock; afraid that Kaydee might decide things had gone far enough. But Kaydee only moaned louder. Dana planted a kiss on the head of Josh’s cock. She felt the wetness of precum on her lips. Dana gripped his thick member firmly and stroked upward on it. She was rewarded with more of Josh’s warm juice. As she wrapped her lips around his head and sucked the precum from him, she realized that a line had been crossed. Everything up until now, while sexy, raunchy and not in the best interest of her marriage, was, strictly speaking, not cheating. As she tasted Josh’s cock in her mouth, his precum on her tongue, she knew that she could never again honestly claim to be a faithful wife. But there was no way she could stop now. She looked at his beefy member, still glistening with Kaydee’s saliva, and knew she would add her own to it as well.

She slid her lips slowly down his shaft, her body tingling with the thought of sucking another man’s cock. It was awkward at first. He was so thick that she had trouble keeping her teeth from scraping against him. But soon she was lying in his lap, her head bobbing easily on his shaft. Dana knew she wasn’t giving head like Kaydee had been, but Josh was moaning and running his fingers through her hair, obviously appreciating her efforts. Faster and deeper she went, massaging his balls with her hand as she sucked. She closed her eyes and went faster still, waiting for that moment when his body would go rigid and his sperm would fill her mouth.

Then hands were pulling her back, away from his pulsing member. It wasn’t Josh who stopped her. It was Kaydee.

“Go on,” Kaydee whispered as she held Dana’s head in her hands. “Get on top of him. Let him fuck you!” Kaydee leaned forward and kissed her and then lay back on the floor to watch.

Dana suddenly wasn’t so sure. Now that she had what she wanted, she didn’t know if she could go through with it. She watched Kaydee pull her skirt up and slip a finger into the red curls between her legs. Then Dana turned to look at Josh, first at his cock, still shiny with her spit, then at his face. He looked into her eyes and nodded. She understood: he wanted her as much as she wanted him. And Kaydee had told her to do it! That and the thought of that thick shaft pounding into her decided the matter.

She stood and removed her panties, noticing the way Josh’s eyes followed her every move. She could read the unbridled lust on his face. He wanted her bad! She was only going to have one shot at this, and she decided she had better do it right. She might not be Kaydee, but she could still rock his world! She stepped up onto the sofa, straddling Josh with her long legs. Her pussy was right in his face and he started licking her immediately. She had to grab the back of his head to steady herself as his tongue sent wave after wave of electricity arcing up through her cunt.

Her body bucked and jerked as he brought her to orgasm with his tongue. The force of it caused her knees to buckle. If he hadn’t been holding her waist, she would surely have fallen. She landed against him and slid down his body to her knees. She felt his stiff cock rub against her ass as she lay panting, pressed to his chest. God, she had needed that!

Dana thought of how she had told Josh earlier that she wasn’t done with him yet. She certainly had nothing like this in mind when she said that. Soon, she knew, she would have to be done with him, and done forever. But while there was time left, she knew she had to make it count.

She slipped up over his cock and knelt in his lap with his member in front of her. She rubbed it in the triangle of curly hair between her thighs and stroked it gently.

“Want to fuck me?” she asked, rubbing the head of his cock against her swollen lips. “Or maybe I should just suck you till you cum.” She slid off of his lap and got down on her knees in front of him. She stroked him and licked his balls for a few moments before turning around to face Kaydee. “Or maybe you want to mount me over top of your wife!”

Dana backed up on her hands and knees until her legs straddled Kaydee’s shoulders. Kaydee’s fingers, Dana saw, were still working ever so slowly, gently rubbing her clit.

“Oh, God, honey!” exclaimed Kaydee. “You have to do this! I want to watch from underneath!” Her legs were scissoring beneath Dana, as the movements of her fingers grew more frantic.

Then Josh was behind her, his fat tool pushing against her lips. Dana was so wet that despite his ample girth, he slid in easily. As he drove into her, he stretched her in ways that sent ripples of pleasure up through her whole body. She sagged forward on her elbows, the feeling so exquisite that she couldn’t even cry out. Josh slid out and back in again a few times slowly. He drove deep into her each time, spreading her in a way she couldn’t get enough of. She started rocking back against him as he thrust, trying to get him even deeper inside her. Josh was slowly picking up momentum, harder and faster with each thrust. Dana leaned forward, face almost to the floor, her ass up in the air for him to jackhammer with his thick cock.

Josh was pounding her so hard from behind that it was several moments before Dana realized the thing smacking against the side of her face was Kaydee’s thigh. Dana looked down underneath of her and saw Kaydee’s fingers working furiously, the scent of her pussy wafting up to Dana. Some impulse borne of the ecstasy she was engulfed in drove her to lower her face and place her tongue on Kaydee’s clit. Kaydee bucked and moaned in response, encouraging Dana further.

Dana had never had sex with a woman before, and could hardly believe she was doing what she was now. But somehow Kaydee’s loose spirit had infected her. Dana held her mouth firm against Kaydee, letting Josh’s forceful strokes drive her tongue back and forth across Kaydee’s clit. The taste and scent of Kaydee’s sex only made Josh’s pounding more erotic, more exciting to her. God, she could hardly wait to cum with his cock in her!

Kaydee pitched and grunted under Dana’s tongue and then wrapped her legs around Dana’s head. Dana felt Kaydee’s legs pulling her down, as if Kaydee wanted to force Dana’s whole head into her cunt. Then Dana was feeling the heat of Kaydee’s orgasm, tasting the juices that flowed into her mouth as Kaydee screamed out her pleasure.

In the midst of Kaydee’s orgasmic scream, Dana felt Josh stiffen then pull her savagely against him. Then the warm fountain of his seed erupted inside of her, filling her with a fire that sent her too into orgasm. She reached back and grabbed his thighs, her nails digging into him as she pulled him against her with all her strength, her orgasm wrenching her body with electricity. For an eternity it seemed she was impaled on his erupting shaft, as wave after wave of him pumped into her, filling her. She shook with the deepness of the feeling, every muscle in her body clenched as if to capture the sensation; keep it forever.

Dana collapsed on top of Kaydee, and Josh fell on top of her. The three of them lay in a heap, panting, sighing and moaning. The exertion, the ecstasy, combined with the booze, left Dana lightheaded. She could hardly believe what she had just done, but at the moment it still didn’t seem real. Maybe in the harsh light of day this would seem wrong somehow, but right now she was as satisfied as she had ever been in her life.

From the dining room they heard a woman’s squeal, obviously Linda and obviously in orgasm. Dana and Kaydee looked at each other and broke out laughing.

“What the hell’s gotten into her?” Kaydee quipped, causing Dana to laugh again.

“A little bit of you, by the sound of her,” replied Dana, still laughing. “God, what a night. Kaydee, you are an incredible woman. Thank you.” She kissed Kaydee on the lips. Somehow, doing that did not seem at all strange.

“Come on,” said Kaydee to Josh, as the three of them got untangled. “Time for bed. I hope you still have some left for me.” Kaydee winked at Dana. Dana looked into the other room where Frank and Linda were lying on the floor.

“What about all the money?” Dana asked.

“Just leave it,” said Kaydee. “It’s supposed to rain again tomorrow!”