Acting Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

By then I was to act as if I had my hand between my legs and I was to act as if I was masturbating. Because of the position of the chair and with it being a deep cushion, the only one that was able to see me was Ben. Every rehearsal I would pull up the skirt and rest my hand on my inner thigh as I moved my arm around making it look like I was masturbating.

Tonight I was excited by everything that we had done. I was excited because Sara had seen us and said what she had. I knew that it was so wrong to do it, it was wrong because I was married, it was wrong because Sara told me not to do it, it was wrong because I wanted to show my co-star everything. I kept talking as I reached down with my left hand pulling the panty crotch to the side exposing my very wet and excited pussy. With my right hand I brought my fingers down and began working my clit and then worked them into my hot hole. Between the dirty talk and the actual touching there was no acting, just pure nasty lust.

“Watch me, see what you will be making me do every night you are gone. Hmmm, you know how much you like touching this, you know what I need, I can see your dick getting hard, darling, you like watching me do this, don’t you, dear? Wouldn’t you rather be here at night fucking this hot hole of yours instead of jerking off wishing you were here. If you’re not here to take care of this cunt of mine, what should I do? I need a man to fuck me, if you’re gone overseas you can’t fuck me like I need, what should I do? Should I got out and pick up a man to take care of business? I know you’re going to be getting some pussy every chance you get. I know you soldier boys. Ohhhh baby, look how wet it is, watch how easy they all slide inside, see that? Hmmmm one, two three, watch, watch there see, four look how wet it is Ohhhhhh Fuck it feels good, the only thing that would make this better would be for someone to get on their knees and eat it. Know anyone that would like to lick and eat this hot pussy, Benny?”

This was the time that Ben was suppose to get up off the couch and get between my legs, he was suppose to act as if he was eating me and I was to act like it made me crazy causing me to scream and shudder with pleasure. Ben came over, I pulled my right hand away leaving my left still holding the panty crotch to the side. I felt Ben’s fingers replace mine holding the panty crotch, and I felt his lips and tongue begin to work on me.

I clinched my kagels and I put my hands on his head as we rehearsed and began to go wild as he ate me. “Oh yea, eat me you bastard, ohhhh baby, yea, deep stick it in deep, Oh fuck, Oh fuck Oh you fucking man, eat that pussy, I need your cock, I need your dick in me.”

I loved the fact that he was actually doing it, I began turning my head from side to side and as I did I looked to the wings to see who was there watching. I saw everyone, I saw Sara and every one was straining to try and see if we were acting or not, the chair hid it all. I came three times as Ben worked my pussy.

Now in this act the next part was different, this time. At this point Ben was to stop eating me, and while kneeling unzip his trousers and pull my hips forward as the lights faded to black making the stage pitch black.

Sara wanted to do two thing by doing that, first off, we could not work out a way in that position to act like we were making love without showing everyone that we really were not doing it. Also by making it pitch black it sort of was like a big tease. The lights were to be out for a full 10 minutes while Ben and I were to grunt and make lovemaking sounds. Making the chair bounce and of course give out many sounds of climaxes. That is what was supposed to happen, what really happened was …

As the lights went out I felt Ben pulling me forward bringing my ass right to the edge, I heard a rip and I knew he had ripped the crotch out of the panties. I felt him close and I reached down reaching for his huge hard cock to guide him into me. Ben rammed in and out of me like a mad man. I did my lines all right, I was moaning and groaning and screaming out one climax, working to another. I felt Ben cram himself into me and I recognized that wonderful feeling of his cock pulsing as he once more emptied his ball sack into me one last time. He groaned out loud and I screamed out as we clung together as I ground my pussy hard against him as he filled me more giving me more sperm to hold inside until it was safe to get rid of it. He pulled back and I had to get out of the chair and we were to be standing as the lights came on.

The signal to raise the lights back up was Ben’s line, “Honey, I have to get going, I’ll miss my bus.”

When we were in position Ben said his line and the lights slowly came up. We kissed and I cried and began begging him to stay. Ben calmed me down and we said our closing lines and after a long goodbye kiss at the door he walked out and I turned leaning my back against the door.

The curtain closed and the play was over. I expected applause right away but it did not come. I thought that we may have gone to far, but I guess the audience did not realize that the play was over, then all of a sudden the crowd roared in applause and whistles. We had planned to move to center stage and Ben and I held hands as the curtain opened and we stood there, accepting the applause. I looked at my husband and he had the biggest smile on his face and his hands going a mile a minute with his applause. I smiled and bowed again. We walked off stage and everyone was hugging me.

Sara came over to me and said, “That was wonderful, they loved it. Grab a bite to eat and be back by 8:30.”

Jack finally made it to me and hugged me, he grabbed Ben’s hand and said “Terrific, you two were perfect, great job.”

I stood there being hugged as Ben’s sperm was beginning to ooze out of me and I could feel it on the inside of my thigh.

Jack put his arm around me as we walked to the dressing room.

I said, “I guess you want a little before we go eat. I bet you’re all turned on, aren’t you, honey?”

Jack said, “Oh yeah, but I think I want to wait till tonight. I don’t want to make it a quickie, I want to take my time with you tonight to make it perfect.”

I was relieved because I was so sopping wet between my legs only an idiot would not realize that it was another man’s sperm coming out of me and Jack is no idiot. Because Jack was with me in the dressing room I could not take off the skirt because he would then see my torn panties and most likely see the crusted sperm on my inner thighs. I took off the blouse and put on a sweater, we walked out down the street to a café. Once inside I used the ladies room and I was finally able to release all the sperm inside of me I stood and looked at the amount of sperm and was shocked with what I saw. How could one man give so much sperm? Then I remembered Jack had added a little to it all. I wiped myself and went back out to eat supper with my husband.

When we got back Sara caught us as we walked in, she was very excited and said, “Come with me to Jason’s dressing room, we need to talk.”

Jack had already told me he was going home and would be back at 11 to pick me up and take me home. We kissed goodbye and I went with Sara to Jason’s dressing room, when she closed the door she said, “Every one is raving about the play, I spoke with five different critics and they all agree that this is a very, very good play, one of the most erotic in years. They also all agree that we need something in the first act to make it more life like, more real, everyone agrees that a normal couple that loves each other and who has been apart for so long would not wait all day to have sex. If you think about it, once Ben walks in the door they would jump each other’s bones. We put it off until later when in real life that would be one of the first things done by a young, active couple when the husband gets home like that.

“So I was thinking, let’s do another chair scene in the first act. This time we’ll have Ben in the chair and Linda pretending to give him head, and then you let Ben know how you can’t wait, that you want him right away. You stand, undo the snap, then unzip your shorts, slide them down your hips with your panties in your thumbs and we’ll do the light thing like we do in Act 4 just as you begin to show your pubic hair. We’ll bring the lights down and then we’ll bring them back up when Linda begins talking about how great it is to have you home. Lets have you both on the couch when we bring the lights back up. Can you do it or should we just try and fix it tomorrow instead?”

I looked at her and said, “Oh, we can do it, what do you think, Jason?”

He smiled at me and said, “Hey, I’m game. I know I can do it, but since we haven’t any lines locked in it may take a few days to get them all down for a couple of shows, you know, memorized.”

Sara said, “I think if you just use the same lines as Act 4 you’ll do fine.”

I left and went to my dressing room where I was finally able to get out of my skirt and wipe off the crusted sperm on my legs and in my pubic hair. I put on the shorts and top for Act 1 and I was ready. As I stood in the wing looking at the set, I wondered if Ben was going to do it again, could he really do it four more times? I know one thing for sure I was not going to act at sucking his cock, I was going to suck it. I knew that I wanted him to fuck me again so bad that I could hardly wait for the show to start.

I was in the kitchen when the door opened. I saw Ben and ran up to him, I kissed him and we gave an Academy Award kiss. I broke the kiss and said, “Oh baby, you’re home. Oh honey, I missed you so much, come on, come on in here.” Still kissing him I walked backwards to the sofa and chair, we went back to kissing as Ben turned me around and positioned himself in front of the overstuffed chair. He had his hands on my ass and I held him. I was hot as hell because I knew that I was going to kneel down between his legs on stage and in front of the whole world yet not seen by anyone, I was going to suck Jason’s, I mean Ben’s big cock.

I moaned and moaned as he squeezed my ass and we kissed. I brought my right hand around in front of him and grabbed hold of his hard cock. I broke the kiss and said, “Sit down baby, I have been dreaming of giving you a blowjob for weeks. Oh baby, let me get you ready, I need you so fucking bad, you have no idea how hard it has been for me.” I knelt down in front of him and undid his uniform trousers and as I unzipped him I dropped his pants to the floor and said, “Sit down in the chair, I want to get at that pole of yours.”

Ben sat down and as I bent forward bringing my mouth to his lap, I reached in his shorts and pulled out his big black cock. I gripped it and began to suck it as if it was the most perfect lollypop in the world. I ran my hand up and down his shaft. And Ben moaned nice and loud, he said, “Oh honey, your mouth is so fucking hot, I missed you so much, yea, that’s it baby, right there, yea, oh honey that feels good, real good, yea, that’s it, that it all, yea, more, down your throat, Ohhhhhhh Man that feels wonderful, you’re the best cock sucker in the whole fucking world.”

I was so fucking hot doing this, I knew that everyone in the wings could only see my head bobbing up and down in Ben’s lap. Because of the high sides of the chair no one could actually see my mouth wrapped around his lovely black shaft. No one could see my throat swell up as I took his cock all the way inside of my mouth. My cunt was pounding with desire as I did this.

I stopped sucking his cock and stood up, saying, “I can’t wait, I need it now.”

Ben said, “Right here? Let’s go to the bedroom.”

I said, “No, right here, right now, I am not waiting another fucking minute for that cock of yours.”

I stood in front of him and undid the snap in my shorts, I unzipped them and hooking my two thumbs in the waistband of my panties and my shorts, I said “watch me, baby, watch me as I show you the hottest pussy in New York.” I slowly slid my pants down and as I did the light went down and it was pitch black.

I felt Ben stand and he grabbed me, He kissed me as he put his fingers inside of me. I moaned real loud because it felt so good standing there in the dark in the middle of the stage being fingered in front of 835 people who had paid to watch a play about a man on a three-day pass coming home to get his affairs in order before he went overseas to fight a war that a lot of people felt was not needed. Ben was finger-fucking me like crazy as I jerked his cock up and down. I felt him pulling me to the floor and we both laid down side by side. Ben kept finger-fucking me and I just moaned and talked filthy to him as any wife would that was in need of her hung husband.

I began to beg for it. “Oh, Ben, please, stop with the fingers and give me that cock, honey, I have laid in bed at night dreaming of it inside of me every night that we apart.”

You know, I was not lying, I had laid in bed at night before, during and after I had sex with Jack thinking what it would feel like to have Jason really fuck me. I would lay there while Jack slept, and masturbate as I would fantasize about his big fat black cock ramming in and out of me.

We rolled me onto my back on the stage rug, and I opened my legs to receive my stage husband, I felt his cock against me and the feeling he gave me as his cock began to enter me was mind-boggling. The way I stretched to receive him felt wonderful. He was bending over me kissing me as he entered. He grunted, I moaned, I grunted and he moaned. We made very loud very strong lovemaking sounds as he fucked me. I could feel the pleasure however I also felt the rug, I said, “Stop, stop, Ben stop.”

Ben kept fucking me until the third “stop” he said, “What’s wrong baby?”

I said “The rug, I’m getting a rug burn on my ass!”

When I said that, the whole place broke out in laughter.

I said, “The couch, put me on the couch.”

Since we were right in front of the couch it was easy for us to change positions. What made it even better was the noise that the couch made as Ben began fucking me again and when he picked up speed I swear you could have heard a pin drop. I have no idea just how long it was that Ben had been fucking me, I have no idea that sex could ever feel so wonderful, so great, and so fucking nasty. I had been climaxing for some time which I was beginning to believe would never end when Ben said between grunts “Hummmp I’mmm Commingggg, Take it, take it all, Mmmmmmph.”

I felt Ben’s cock exploding inside of me and I groaned and moaned and could hardly breathe, all at the same time. My body rocked with pleasure, pleasure as I had never felt it before. The whole place was dead quiet. I felt Ben move to pull back and out of me, I said “NO, not yet, stay inside of me a little longer, hold me baby.” I swear it is just like a man, he gets off and he’s ready to stop. I moaned and said, “Yea, baby, that’s it nice and slow, yea, make momma feel real nice.”

I did not want it to end, but I heard Ben whisper in my ear. “The play, we need to get back to the play.”

I said, “Oh baby, this couch is hurting my back, get up off of me,.” you could hear couch groan as Ben got up off of me and you could hear him fumbling around for his pants. Luckily for me my shorts and panties were wrapped around my left foot. I stood up and quickly put my pants back on in the dark and I felt Ben next to me again, we sat down and he began to kiss me. He laid me back and then we shifted so he was on his back and I was on top of him.

I said, “God, Ben, (getting back to the lines that we had rehearsed so many, many times.) I feel so lucky to have you home, why didn’t you call me, I would have come down and picked you up.” The lights very slowly came up and we got right back on track.

We finished Act 1, with all the sperm inside of me as well as my own juices (I get extremely wet just thinking of sex, let alone doing it). I swear to you that my shorts were soaking wet in the crotch (at least they felt that way). I only had a few minutes between act 1 and 2 to change so I had Mary who was assigned to help me.

Ben said as the curtain closed, “Are you enjoying this as much as I am?”

I turned and said, “Oh, yeah,” then quickly walked to my dressing room.

I quickly got out of my shorts and sopping wet panties. While I was stepping into my dress, I noticed Mary give my shorts and panties (they were sort of stuck inside at the crotch) a very long sniff, (she was smelling the sex in the crotch). I said, “I need some help, Mary.”

She dropped the shorts and zipped up the back of my dress, then she asked, “Would you like me to get you another pair of panties, these are soaked?” (She had pulled the panties free from the shorts.)

I realized that I had put the dress on, and I forgot all about panties. I looked up at her holding the wet panties and said, “Maybe I should forget them for now.”

I looked for something from her face but there was nothing, no shock, no disgust, nothing at all. Then I remembered I had to take off my dress and get ready for bed, so I had to wear some. I said, “I’m kidding, Mary, please get me another pair.”

I was ready so I returned back to the stage, we sailed right along and finely beginning the bedroom scene again. When we got under the covers Ben attacked me and when his fingers touched me I wonder if he was surprised that I was so slick and wet. When we did the oral stuff I knew that I had not cleaned myself up since Jason had fucked me and my bottom had to have an aroma of sex as well as crusted sperm in the pubic hairs. I could smell the aroma of sex from between my legs. When I took Ben’s, I mean Jason’s cock in my mouth he had not cleaned himself either, the aroma coming from between his legs and groin made my head light, the crusted love juice still on his dick made my head swoon. I relished the flavor and the way he attacked my pussy. I am sure that the sheets that covered us must have looked very funny the way my head was bouncing up and down Ben’s shaft. And the way I was moving my hips grinding my open wet dripping cunt against his mouth and face.

I came and I let the world know it, (I was suppose to act out a climax anyway). I got off of Jason, I mean Ben, (fuck, that is confusing as hell) and I laid down on my back as he moved in between my legs. I lifted my knees and I moaned as he got between my legs and put his cock into my hole. I relished every moment of it as his big black cock slid inside opening me up, filling me to capacity. As he thrust into me, I shoved back as hard as I could, I don’t know what came over me, I mean it was if my whole life depended on getting pleasure from his cock. I fucked back just as hard and as fast as I possibly could, he was like an animal fucking me hard and fast. I let out my moans but there was no acting going on, only pure pleasure.

Our lines were a thing of the past, they were thrown out the window, all I could think about was his cock, his great big lovely black cock fucking my hot hole, and I loved it. I forgot all about the microphones, I forgot all about my part, and of course like I said, I forgot all about my lines. I moaned, I became wrapped up in the sex and it was some time before I realized that I could hear us over the speaker system (some time after my third climax.) I was right in the middle of saying, “I love it, I love it, I love it.” When I heard myself over the speakers. I then tried to remember some of my lines to see if I could gain some control over my mind and body.

I closed my eyes to try and block out the pleasure, I felt I was in control and opened my eyes to look into Ben’s face and eyes. I said, “Oh Ben darling I’m going to miss this most of all, I love you so much baby, stay here with me, you know you’re going to miss this, stay here with me.”

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers