Acting Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

He stopped and said, “Let’s sixty-nine.”

I love to sixty-nine, so I quickly agreed, “Yeah, let’s.”

He got up and as he moved, he said, “You get on top, I want to suck some more of the stuff out of you.”

He said that and I shuddered with excitement. He had no idea that he was sucking out Jason’s sperm and what surprised me so much was I saw just how excited it made him and how much he loved doing this so much. I squatted over his face and I went for his rock-hard dick. I lowered myself down onto his lips and I began to take his dick in my mouth just the way he loves it. At the same time, I worked my inner muscles and I tried to push out everything that I had inside of me. If he wanted to eat the leftover sperm inside of me, he could have it all!

I wanted to watch him for a moment. I rose up on my knees and looked under myself just in time to see a long, string-like line of sperm coming down from me going straight into his mouth. Seeing that sent a thrill through me. I squatted back down onto his face. I had my hand around his cock and I went back to working him with my mouth as I jacked him hard and fast. He was so fucking excited, here he was eating and sucking out my pussy, and from the way he was acting I just knew that he was ready to climax. He was moaning and moving his hips up and down shoving his cock deeper into my mouth. I could hear him slurping as he sucked hard on my hole. His body went stiff and he erupted giving me another mouthful of his sperm.

When we both relaxed we laid on our backs sort of just talking. I said, “I can’t recall you ever being that turned, Jack. You were like a sex-crazed animal. And I have to tell you, I liked it.”

Jack said, “Yeah, it was wild. I couldn’t help myself, I mean, watching you tonight was hot, I mean, real hot. I know you didn’t do anything, but the way you acted out your part. It was like Jason and you were really doing it.”

I turned on my side to look at Jack in the dark and I reached for his limp dick as I said, “So my baby gets off on thinking his wife is fucking other men, huh?”

I rolled him in my fingers as I contemplated my next sentence. I asked, “Did you picture in your mind Jason actually fucking me tonight on stage under the sheets?”

I could feel some life coming back into Jack’s dick as he answered me, “Yeah, just a little.”

I said, “Hmm, now that sounds nasty. I mean, here I am, this wonderful loving wife in bed with a big black man with a great big cock inches from me and you sat in the audience fantasizing that he was actually shoving his great big cock up into me stretching my pussy and maybe even leaving a load of evidence inside of me making all sloppy so when you fuck me you can feel his stuff in there as you fuck me. Is that what you thought as you sat there watching us up on stage acting out our love scenes?”

By now Jack’s cock was almost completely hard again; this stuff truly did turn him on.

Then I said as I began to stroke his cock, “I bet you even fantasized that when I was under the covers acting as if I was sucking his big black cock that I held it like this and put my mouth on it, then made him come in my mouth, didn’t you, baby?”

Jack moaned and by now his cock was rock hard in my hand. He said, “Yes, yes, I did. I mean, it was so real looking, and when you were on top of him, God, I thought for sure you were really doing it. Everyone thought so.”

I moved to take my husband into my mouth one more time but just before I did I said, “Honey, that is called acting. You went to all the rehearsals, you know what we do under the sheets. I love you. Now, one last blowjob and I need to get to sleep.”

I took him into my mouth and I had my hand working up and down his shaft like a piston. He moaned and raised his hips as I gave him pleasure. Running through my mind was everything that we had talked about. I wondered just how Jack might react if he knew that I not only had sex with Jason tonight but that I had sex with him eight different times and sucked him off twice. How would he react?

The next day I showed up at 3 so we could work out the change in Act 1. What it all boiled down to was just doing it the way we did the second show. Sara had us do three dry runs with her standing next to us as I pretended to suck off Jason and we killed the lights to talk out our lines of sex in the dark.

Funny thing, though. Sara said, “That was good, but put more passion into it. You’re sort of just running through it.”

I had to say something, so I said, “You and everyone liked it last night, so don’t worry, we’ll make it believable. Trust me, it will be every bit as good as it was last night.”

Sara smiled and said, “Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of. OK, everyone, we have an hour and a half before curtain. Go relax and let’s have two more great shows tonight.”

I was walking to my dressing room when Jason came up behind me and stopped me. He said, “I have a tiny problem because of last night. Would you mind coming to my dressing room and helping me with my lines, Linda?”

I smiled at him and said softly, “What’s the matter, Jason, you can’t wait? You know you’re going to be getting some in just over an hour.”

He smiled and said, “Oh, no, that ain’t it. Come, I’ll show you.”

I went with him to his dressing room and when we went in, I saw another black man sitting on his couch reading a dirty magazine.

Jason shut the door and said, “Linda, meet Ray, he’s my brother. He was at the show last night and he won’t believe me when I told him that you really did suck my cock and we fucked under the sheets. So tell him, will you? He bet me a hundred that we didn’t and if I win, it is your money.”

I was shocked, sort of startled … but even a tiny bit excited. Before I said a word Ray spoke up and said, “Hey, that ain’t fair. Shit, man, you just told her that if she says that you did, you’ll give her a hundred bucks. That’s bullshit.”

I looked at Ray and I said, “Believe it or not, Jason is right. We did do it, so pay up.”

Ray said, “No fucking way, I know no white bitch is going to suck a black man, let alone fuck him in front of hundreds of other white folks. No, sir, I know you didn’t suck his dick.”

I was sort of in shock hearing them talk like that, Jason said, “I know. Let’s just show him and then he’ll believe us.”

He dropped his pants and I, for some strange reason, walked over to him, knelt down, reached for his big black cock and began sucking it as I stroked him.

I closed my eyes and worked his cock fast as I felt him pushing deeper inside of my mouth, I turned my head, gulped air and as I did he slid down into my throat. As that happened I had to move my hand from him as he pushed all the way inside of my face until I had his pubic hair against my nose and chin. Once he was buried, he pulled back, allowing me to get some air before he shoved his way back inside. I heard him say to Ray, “See, I told you the bitch can take it all down her fucking throat.”

Any other time if a man would have referred to me as a bitch I would have come unglued, but for some reason when Jason said that I felt, oh, I don’t know, maybe it was excitement, maybe it was something else, all I know is I almost felt a little proud. Then I heard Jason say, “Come here, you try it. She’ll suck you down so far that your pubs will be up her nose.”

I still had my eyes closed and I was almost scared as I realized that Jason wanted me to suck his brother’s dick, then I heard him say, “She’ll suck your cock, and I’ll fuck her from behind.”

I felt him pull back and as he did Ray was ready with his dick in his hand aiming at my mouth as he moved in to replace Jason. I can’t tell you why I did it but I opened my mouth, reached forward with my right hand and cupped his balls. I gulped as he slid in and once inside he grabbed the back of my head and held me tight against himself, he held me so tight that my nose hurt against his groin. When I felt I was about to pass out from lack of oxygen, I began hitting his tummy hard to get him to push back. I felt hands unlocking Ray’s locked fingers behind my head and finally I was able to break free and pull back.

Jason was pissed.

As I gasped for air, he said, “Knock that shit off. I told you that you could fuck her and she would suck your cock, but you hurt the bitch you’re fucking out of here, you got that?"

Then turning to me, he asked, “You OK, Linda?”

I knelt there looking up at Jason, and I said, “Yeah, I’m OK but what are you talking about?”

Jason said, “Oh, don’t worry, baby, you’re gonna love this. Now go back and suck Ray.”

Ray, not waiting for any kind of response, stuck the end of his cock back into my mouth before I could say a word. While Ray was inserting himself, Jason moved behind me and he grabbed me by my hips and lifted me straight up until I was standing bent over. He lifted the back of my dress up and then pulled down my soaking wet panties. I lifted my feet out of them and once they were clear he moved in behind me and I felt him slide all the way up inside of me. Within just moment I was having two big thick black cocks sliding in and out of my mouth and throat as well as my pussy. Jason was right; I did love this!

They both just kept pumping in and out. I was rubbing my clit and after my third climax I heard Ray say, “Come on, Bro, I want to tap that ass. Let’s switch.”

Ray pulled out of my mouth, which allowed me to express the feelings I was having. I was lost in the pleasure of Jason’s cock fucking me, then he pulled out and Ray replaced him in my cunt. Jason came around in front of me and I went for his shiny, wet, dripping dick, I gulped him down. (God, I love that taste of myself on a man’s dick.)

I was lost in my enjoyment when I heard Jason say, “Lets do a sandwich.”

Ray said, “Fuck, yeah, I’ll get in first and we’ll stand the bitch up. I always wanted to fuck a bitch like that standing up.”

Jason said, “Yeah, me too, but work her open with your thumbs, man. Work her ass open. I am telling you, man, you do this right and you will never have to look for another piece of ass the rest of your life. Linda here is a fucking machine.”

I felt him begin to work my asshole with his thumbs, opening me up stretching me again. I had no idea what they were talking about but I knew from experience that Ray was going to stick his cock in my ass and I almost could not wait.

It seemed to take forever before I felt Ray’s cock push into my ass. Then once inside Ray said, “Your turn, Bro, I’m in.”

Jason pulled back and Ray with Jason stood me up, Jason reached down and grabbed both of my legs, he lifted me up and with my legs raised and open he somehow brought his dick right up against my pussy hole. I felt him moving around until he could grasp his dick with one of his hands and then he was able to shove his cock up inside of me. Once inside of me he dropped my legs and I was standing between ray and him. It felt as if I was on some sort of sex swing. I mean, I was, well, sort of hooked between two men’s dicks and my feet were not touching the floor. They were both fucking me like crazy and I was screaming out in pleasure as I came over and over again. I felt a breeze and I opened my eyes in the direction of the breeze. I saw Sara standing in the doorway holding the door open just standing there watching us. I was grunting and trying to catch my breath. I saw Sara’s face and it was beet red. She finally said in a strained voice, “On the set in 20 minutes.” And she shut the door. I grunted as I came another time and I felt Ray let loose and deposit his sack of sperm inside my ass and he kept right on fucking me.

Soon Jason deposited his load and he said as he finished, “Man, that is fucked up. I thought I locked the door. Now the director knows.”

As they both lifted me up and off of them I felt like I wanted to cry. While I had experienced pleasure like I had never known before I was embarrassed because of what Sara had seen. It was one thing to get carried away in a love scene, however, it was quite another to get caught fucking my co-star and his brother in his dressing room. I quickly pulled down my dress and ran to my dressing room. I could feel the sperm trying to leak out of me as I moved so fast. I walked in my dressing room and Sara was sitting at my make up table waiting for me.

I shut the door waiting to be lambasted by her for catching us the way that she did. I walked over to the rack and grabbed what I had to wear for act 1. I felt uncomfortable because Sara just sat there not saying anything and watching me. I have never been ashamed of my body so I took off my dress and stood only in my birthday suit. Finally she said, “Looks like you forgot your panties in Jason’s dressing room, I expect you to put some on before you go on stage or are you going to change your character in my play to be a slut?”

I did not have any idea what to say to her, I grabbed a pair of panties and put them on with my bra and skirt and top.

Sara said as she stood up, “Hurry up, we only have a few minutes before curtain.” Then just as she passed me on the way out she stopped, turned and said, “Do me a favor, sweetheart. The next time you want to fuck someone, do it someplace else. I don’t want that kind of crap going on here at the theater. I’m sure if your husband found out, he would go nuts and I don’t need anyone going postal the first time I have a hit show. The only sex in this place is on stage and then it is supposed to be simulated. Can you do that, dear? Can you keep your legs crossed and stop fucking the men here?”

She did not wait for an answer; she turned opened the door and walked out.

I had to go potty real bad and the moment I sat down all of the sperm inside my butt came out with a lot of air. I was able to get myself dressed and cleaned up just in time to take the curtain call. We did Act 1 and Jason was not able to climax for some reason, Oh he was hard and all, however the only one to climax was myself.

Just as we walked off stage to get ready for Act 2, Jason said into my ear, “Don’t worry, baby, I’ll do better in the next act. You just wore me out in my dressing room with Ray.”

I walked past Sara and she just glared at me. When I was close enough, she stopped me and said into my ear, “You are not fooling me. I know what you are doing.”

I gave her a funny look because I did not know if she was talking about the sex or about my attitude. I know she was pissed at me. I really think it is because she knows I have had sex with Jason. The only thing that bothered me was wondering why. I mean, did she have a thing for Jason? Was she jealous?

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers