Acting Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers

I heard Ben grunt and I felt his cock flexing inside of me, I opened my eyes to see his face in a state of bliss I ground myself against him milking his dick for every drop that he could give me. He held himself deep inside of me with his groin against mine, pubic hair to pubic hair. I would not be surprised to see the end of his dick come popping pass my lips and out my mouth.

Funny, his line was simple. I was to say, “I love you my darling” and he was to say, “me too,” then he was to roll over and go to sleep and the curtain closes. I looked up at him and said, “God, I love you, Ben.”

He looked down at me and said, “I know, but I think you love this more, don’t you, baby?”

I responded “Oh yeah, I love this, I love it very much and I miss not having you when you’re not here. When you’re not here I dream of you, I fantasize of you, I yearn for you, I want you to stay in me forever.”

Ben, I mean Jason began to pump in and out slowly as we talked like that. I could feel the wetness running down into the crack of my ass. It was then that I realized that we did not put my legs on his shoulders. Was he going to try that or something, I mean he came, I know men, they cannot recover that quickly.

I figured that I better do what I could to get us back on script, I said as he slid in and out of me, “Honey I can’t come anymore, you wore me out, lets get to sleep and maybe if you’re real good I’ll do something real special for you in the morning.”

Jason stopped fucking me and he gave me a funny look, then he said, “You’re right, I need to get to sleep. It has been a long day and you, my love, have worn me out.”

He brought his lips to mine and we kissed the kind of kiss that makes your soul melt. He pulled back and rolled over to the side and spooned me as the light faded and the curtain closed. Once they were closed the stage lights came on.

Quickly our stagehands came out with the robes and as we both got out of the bed on stage I looked down at the sheets and there was one very wet, rather large spot where my ass had been. Mary whispered in my ear, “We need to get you cleaned up.”

This intermission was short because there was no costume change, it was only to be a quick intermission. We walked to the side and as we were about to go to my dressing room Sara came up to me and said “Are you all right, Linda? Both you and Ben blew your lines. don’t tell me you two did anything under the sheets, did you?”

I looked at her and acted surprised, I said, “Oh Sara how could you even think such a thing, it was acting, you know that, we were adlibbing.”

Sara said, “Well, cut out the adlibbing and keep to the script. Now get back there and let’s get Act 3 done.”

We made our way back to the bed and because I did not make it to my dressing room I was still quite messy between my legs. What surprised me the most was when I walked out onto the stage Jason stood there next to the bed and took off his robe and he handed it to Ken (his assistant) then instead of getting under the covers right away he just stood there and his cock was sticking out and facing down, I could see that it was covered with a wet creamy substance and I realized that it was sperm, he did not even try to wipe himself off, he seemed to be proud of the fact that he had it on him. I saw Mary looking at him and she was staring. I took off my robe and held it out to her to take. She did not see my hand holding the robe and I had to tap her arm so she would take it.

I quickly got under the covers and Ben made a big thing out of it when he got into the bed. We had to be on our backs for the first scene in Act 3. Jason turned his head to me, then brought his lips to my ear and whispered, “Did Sara talk to you?”

I nodded my head yes because I did not want anything said to go over the sound system.

He then said, “She told me that if I was going to fuck you, to try and stay on script.”

I turned my head to his and whispered in his ear, “She asked me if we did it and I told her we didn’t.”

He said back into my ear, “I told her the same thing, but something tells me she doesn’t believe us.”

The lights went off and the curtain went up, I waited until the light was bright in the false window indicating morning. I began my thing of rolling over and slid under the covers. I grabbed hold of his stiff cock and it was almost dry. I could smell myself on him. I wrapped my hand around his cock and brought my mouth over the head of it and began my loving cock-sucking of his black cock. I won’t bore you with the same details again. We did have sex, but the rest of the show we did it as scripted. When the curtain went down I looked to the side and Jack was standing there with a bouquet of roses. After our bows I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him and we kissed.

Sara came over to us and said, “Linda, you were fantastic. Come in around three and we will go over the reviews. Cross your fingers and let’s hope half of them are good.”

I turned and said, “Half, my ass, they should all be great.”

Sara said, “That’s the spirit, now go, you worked hard.”

As she said that Rose came over to us and said, “You should have been here for the second show, Jack. Linda was even better. She and Jason have got to be the world’s best actors.”

Jason walked up as she finished and wrapped his arms around her and said before kissing her neck. “We need to get home, baby, I need some of this, those sex scenes are murder.”

Turning to Jack and me he said, “I think you’re in for some fun tonight, Jack.”

We all broke out in laughter, then they walked off.

Sara said. “Rose is right Jack, your wife is a true actor. Make sure she’s here by three tomorrow, now you kids get going.”

Funny, I was torn at that moment. I was jealous that Rose was going home with Jason and I had no interest in having any more sex tonight. I had sex a total of 10 times through the course of two shows between 6 and 11 and then add to it Jack’s little fling with me in the dressing room. The problem was for weeks I have been so turned on and horny after rehearsals that I would fuck Jack like a nympho. Now that I had my bite of the fruit, so to speak, I was not the slightest bit horny. One thing I knew for certain was, no matter what happened when we got home I had to get into the bathroom before Jack and clean myself up. I had no chance all evening to do it right. Oh, I wiped myself that one time, but since then I had sex four more times, Where in the hell does Jason get all his sperm from? I have never seen a man that could deposit that much sperm in one night or make love that many times in a row like he did. I could not help but wonder, are all black men like Jason?

As we drove home I realized that Jack was very horny, I know him and it is the way he talks, the way he acts and he is so easy to read, the problem was the moment he touched me he would know that I had sex with Jason. My mind was racing trying to think of what I was going to say to plead my case of losing control. He wanted to talk about sex going home, every time he began I would steer the conversation back to the play itself and gloss over the sex parts. He asked me a question that sort of caught me off guard.

“Why do you need to go in at three just to go over the reviews? Sara said yesterday that you would be going in at five every day, so why did she change it?”

I said, “Well, we have to work on our lines.”

Jack looked at me funny and said, “You know your lines backwards, that doesn’t make sense.”

I hated to tell him why but I knew I had to.

I said, “Well, Sara made a change. She told us before we did the second show that one or two of the critics thought the first act did not make any sense so she made a quick change that everyone seemed to like. We have to work out those lines.”

I was hoping he would drop it there. He was supposed to go back to work tomorrow and I did not want him coming with me anymore to the rehearsals. I didn’t want him to, oh, I don’t know, maybe catch me and Jason practicing anything. He wouldn’t drop it and asked, “What did she change?”

I said, “Everyone thought that it was strange that a husband would be gone for almost four months and when he returns that he goes all day before wanting sex with his wife. They felt it more realistic if they would jump right into it. I mean what would you do if you were gone away from me for four months? Wouldn’t you want to walk in and take me to bed or have sex right away?”

Jack smiled and said, “You know I have thought about that from day one. I sure as hell wouldn’t talk about all that shit that you guys talk about in the first act without making love to you first. I always thought that was dumb. So what happens, do you guys jump in the sack or something right away?”

“No,” I said, “When he comes in I kiss him, and Jason sits down in the living room chair and I pretend to give him head, we act like we are getting into it and they dim the lights, we do the lines that we do in Act 4 and go get on the couch when I say the line, ‘You should have called me I would have come and picked you up,’ they bring up the lights. It worked out OK tonight, but I think it was one of those temporary things. I don’t know if they are going to keep it or change it so we use the bedroom set.”

Jack said, “Damn, I missed it! Maybe it was good, because watching you do those love scenes and sex scenes with Jason really turn me on.”

I corrected him, saying, “You mean acting out the love scenes and sex scenes, don’t you, dear? I am only doing that because it is in the script, and it makes perfect sense.”

Jack responded, “Yeah, sure, of course, don’t get me wrong, I think the play is great, it is a great story and everything is so real, the feelings you guys bring out, the way everyone is confused about the war and sending people they love to fight in the desert like that. If it is right or wrong, it is the perfect play for today. I can’t help it when you act out those sex parts you are so good at acting that it just turns me on.”

It hit me, I was almost surprised when he said that I had to ask, “So you like to watch?”

He said, “Oh, yeah.”

I pressed it. “You get turned on watching me kiss Jason?”

Jack was sexually turned on and it was almost unfair to talk like this, but he was telling me something and it just surprised me.

I asked, “It turns you one when we act out the sex scenes?”

He responded again, really excited, “Oh, yeah, that really gets to me.”

“So,” I said, “you got turned on thinking of me giving Jason head and him giving me head?”

He said, “Are you kidding, of course it did. It was like watching my wife in a porn movie or something. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want you making any porn, it was just a turn-on. And I can’t wait to get you home.”

He said that and I knew that I was screwed. I had to come up with something quick because we were almost home. I said, “Can you please step on it? I need to go.”

Jack said, “We’ll be home in a minute. Hold it. You should have gone before we left.”

All of a sudden I really had to pee, and Jack was right I should have gone before we left. It would work out perfect, I just had to play it up, that way I could get myself cleaned off and, if I was lucky, douche before he wanted to make love. Sometimes he would leave me alone in the bathroom and other times he wanted to talk while I sit on the pot, maybe tonight he would give me the time I needed. I did not want to change anything to make Jack suspicious in any way.

I started to fidget as I always do when I have to pee real bad. As he pulled into the driveway, I said “Stop the car, I can’t wait.”

He did and I grabbed my purse, got out and ran up to the front door, I grabbed my keys as I got out of the car and was unlocking the front door as he pulled into the garage. I quickly ran back to our bedroom and dropped my slacks and sat down on the pot, I let my urine flow and grabbed my baby wipes. I use baby wipes to wipe myself because I like the wetness and freshness that they give me. Especially tonight they would do great to wipe away the crusted sperm in my pubic hair. As I wiped myself it hit me. For a very long time Jack has been wanting me to shave myself down there, and what a perfect way to stop this from happening again. If I shaved myself I would never have the evidence of cheating on him.

Jack walked in as I sat there wiping myself real clean, I made up my mind and I said, “Hand me your shaving cream, I’m going to do it for you tonight. Leave me alone a few minutes, I’m going to shave myself for you.”

He handed me the can and as I put the lather on my hands and began to put it on myself, he said, “I want to watch, besides you may need my help.”

I stood up flushed the toilet and said, “I doubt that, leave me alone I want some privacy.”

(I wanted to douche.)

Jack said, “No fucking way. I have begged you to shave your pussy for so long I want to watch.”

I was going to tell him that if he didn’t leave I wouldn’t do it because I could then wash off the shaving cream and then I would be all nice and clean and fresh, on the outside of course.

Jack said, “I’ll stand at the door, just incase you need me to get at a spot for you.”

I looked at him and thought, “What the hell, maybe as long as I got rid of the outside evidence I could just explain the extra wetness inside was because I was excited with the play as he was. I’m sure he would buy off on that.”

I grabbed his safety razor, put my foot on the seat and began shaving myself. It did not take as long as I thought it would. I had Jack put a washcloth under the sink faucet and run warm water on it so I could use it to wipe of the excess shaving cream. He did and as he handed me the washcloth I could see the excitement in his eyes.

He asked, “Let me wash it off for you, honey.”

I took the cloth and said, “Go get naked, I’ll meet you in bed.”

I began washing off myself expecting him to leave so I could do a quick douche but he wanted to watch me. I realized that he was not going to leave me alone so the next thing I thought of was maybe if I gave him a blowjob, he would back off a little. He handed me a towel so I could dry off myself and the moment I pulled the towel away he moved in, reaching to touch me.

I had mixed thoughts about that. I knew that I had cleaned all the evidence from the outside but I also knew that I still had a whole lot of sperm still up inside of me. I knew that with him touching me I would naturally flow with my own lubrication, which was always considerable. You know those signs “slippery when wet”? Well, I am a fucking swamp when I get turned on. Jack kissed me and I responded to his kiss and touch. I grabbed him and he was hard. I thought that my idea of a blowjob was the best way to go. I undid his pants and dropped them, I pulled down his short sand took hold of his manhood, I broke the kiss and said, “I want to suck you.”

He stood there as I sat down on the stool. I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. I jacked his cock fast and hard while at the same time I kept working more and more of it in my mouth and finally into my throat. It did not take any time at all before Jack erupted and gave me his sperm. I moaned and pulled back. Jack is funny; once he comes in my mouth all of a sudden he wants me off of him, he says his dick turns instantly sensitive. Frankly, I have no problem with that at all.

I looked up and gave him a great big smile and said as I stood up to kiss him. “My, you were turned on; you gave me quite a load.”

I always like to French kiss him after I give him a blowjob, I don’t know why, I know that his sperm is still on my breath. The very first time I tried to kiss him he wouldn’t let me, so the next time he wanted a blowjob, I wouldn’t do it. He wanted to know why and when I told him he agreed to do it if I sucked him off. Sometimes I would keep a tiny bit of his sperm in my cheeks to slide into his mouth. It became a habit and I was going to give him his small deposit then.

We kissed and I moaned as he touched me, he worked my clit as I stood there and we kissed then he slid two fingers into me, he broke the kiss and said, “My God, Linda, you are so fucking wet, you have never been this turned on before.”

I moaned and held him hoping he would buy my next statement. I said, “I have never been this turned on before. With you wanting me to shave my pussy, and the play, it just affected me beyond anything I expected.”

I swear I heard him moan as I said that. He began kissing me on my neck than he began to go down on his knees. I knew where he was going, I was standing there wearing my blouse, and my pants were in a bunch at my right foot.

I said, “No, not now, not here, let’s go to the bedroom.”

He said, “Here, now.”

And began kissing my bare, clean-shaven mound. I felt his tongue working its way inside my fold, touching my clit. He used his arms to push my legs apart as I stood there. I closed my eyes waiting for him to smell Jason’s sperm, and react. He worked his tongue down and was driving it as far as he could from his position (and I was not helping at all). I was clenching my kagels trying to hold back any of the leftover sperm inside of me.

Finally Jack stood and said, “Let’s get on the bed, it is to hard to eat you like this.”

“FUCK!” I thought. I should have responded here or at least have acted like I did, it would be harder to clinch myself laying on my back and he would be able to really get at me like that. I was instantly mad at myself I could have acted it all out in the bathroom, now he would really find out what I had inside of me.

As he stood up he held me and kissed me, he said, “I know why you’re so wet down there.”

My heart began to pound and I felt my face heat up. I must have blushed as I asked, “Why?”

He said, “Because I bet you never had a chance to clean up from our little bout in your dressing room earlier.”

I felt so relieved! “Yes,” I said, “You’re right. I never had a chance to douche. Give me a minute, and I’ll do it now and we can go to bed and play around awhile. I need sex so bad right now. Go on, give me a moment and I’ll be right in.”

He held me, smiled and said, “Are you kidding? I find it very erotic, eating you when you have our love juice inside of you. That is a fucking turn-on.”

I said, “Eeeeuuu, that sounds sick. You can’t eat me when I’m full of your stuff, that’s sick.”

He looked at me and said, “Not as sick as you putting my sperm in my mouth every time you give me a blowjob. You started it, I’m just ready to take it to the next level.”

“FUCK!” I thought again. He knew, he knew all along what I was doing, now what do I do? I can’t shame him, I can’t stop him, I guess the best way is to just go with it, after all he already thinks that it is his sperm inside of me, if it makes him happy to eat me and believe it is his stuff, so what. I kissed him gently and said, “OK, my love you got me. Let’s go get on the bed, I want you to eat me.”

All of a sudden, I felt nasty, I felt dirty. I was going to have my husband down between my legs eating me and I was going to push out as much sperm as I could so he would be happy. It was fucking sick, yet it was also such a turn-on. I knew that once Jack ate me and I climaxed a few times he would want to call it a night. He never fucks after I give him a blowjob.

I laid on the bed on my back, Jack got down between my legs and began to eat me. Jack is real good at eating my pussy, he knows what I love and he loves making me feel good. First he would gently work on my clit and after a while he would work on my hole. I can always feel myself wide open when he eats me when my body is open to receive him. Jack kept moaning as he ate me and I could feel the bed move, sort of bouncing, I realized that he was humping the bed as he ate me, he was that turned on.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,359 Followers