Adam has Lost the Use of His Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, and from the look of your nipples they do as well."

There was a quick "NO" from her, then she shook her head.

She could see that I was disappointed. I got nice smile from her to reassure me that even though I couldn't touch her I would still get a good time.

In a calmer voice she said "They do need some attention, lots of it, but they are going to have to wait until James gets back."

I gave her my best pleading face, and for a few seconds I thought she might give in. However she didn't, she just shook her head again before getting to work on my cock.

Her touch was light and gentle, almost a caress, it was as if she was examining it. When she had explored its full length she moved her hand to my balls, at first she just cradled them, but then she rolled them in her hands.

"Nice big balls as well, just what I like."

Good, they had passed inspection.

"I hope there is a lot in there, I love to see it all shoot out."

She looked at me, and I could see she was hoping I would say yes. I had no idea if I could match or even beat James, but I gave her a confident "Yes." She nodded her head in approval.

I was impressed with her patience. Mother and Aunty June had spent very little time on my balls, they were eager to get to my cock. Ava was taking her time, it must have been at least four or five minutes before she moved back to my cock. Her hand was now firmly on the base of it, but instead of stroking it she stopped.

"I have been told a few times that I am good at this."

After a quick nod from me she continued.

"Do you want it nice and slow, or do you want to come quickly?"

"Slow, very slow."

Her face was now beaming, I had given the correct answer.

That first full stroke was so good, I couldn't have done it better with my own hand. As she continued working my cock I closed my eyes, I wanted to savour every moment of it.

In a low voice she said, "When I was younger this was my party piece."

It was as if she was talking to herself, and that it didn't really matter if I could hear her or not.

"I was a late developer, a bit too scared for full sex. I kept my boyfriends happy by doing this."

I thought back to my first girlfriends, I was lucky if I ever got anything beyond a quick feel of their tits.

"Is it good?"

"No."

Her hand suddenly stopped.

"It is VERY good."

A got a hard squeeze from her as punishment, then she said "That will teach you a lesson."

"I think you have ruined me."

That made her giggle, then she got back to the serious business of playing with my cock.

After a few more minutes she upped the pace, her hand was now firmer on my cock and the strokes were quicker. She wasn't trying to make me come, just moving me towards it.

"Keep your eyes closed."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

I wasn't going to argue, but I was curious about why she had said it. Her hand had now slowed and she seemed to be moving her feet. Then I heard a low moan from her. I kept my eyes closed but I smiled, she was playing with herself. She now had one hand on my cock and the other must be inside her swimsuit, I didn't need to look to know that her fingers were on her clit.

As her moaning increased she stroked me faster, I was now very close to coming.

"Tell me when you are ready and I will finish you off?"

"What about your cunt?"

"It's ready now, I can't hold on much longer. I want you to come first."

"OK, finish me off."

Thirty seconds later I exploded, it was a big one, I felt my cock twitch six or seven times. When I opened my eyes I saw Ava close hers, her hand was still between her legs, she was frantically fingering herself. I watched in fascination as she climaxed. Her head tilted back and her mouth opened, and she gave an almighty gasp. It ended with her slumped against the shower door. I was worried she might fall but somehow she managed to stay upright before I could help her.

When she had recovered I got a weak smile, I think it was all she could manage, it must have taken a lot out of her.

"Was that better?"

"Better than what?"

"Mother and Aunty June."

"It's not a competition."

When she put her hands on her hips and looked me directly in the eye I knew she wanted an answer.

"Let me think about it."

I then got a playful slap on my leg to hurry me up.

"That hurt."

The next one will be even harder, and it WILL hurt."

"OK, it was the best. Mother and Aunty were good but you just have the edge on them."

After scrutinising my face she seemed satisfied that I was telling the truth. To be honest there was not a lot to choose between them. However she wanted to be the best and I was happy to tell her that, it wasn't in my best interest to say otherwise.

We were now back in the living room watching the late news. I was nice and relaxed after my climax, and from the way Ava was stretched out on the sofa she was as well.

"Adam?"

I said "Yes" without taking my eyes of the television.

"You do know that is all you are getting from me."

She now had my complete attention.

"I was hoping you were going to do it again."

That made her smile, I had no idea why, this was serious.

"Don't be silly, of course I am going to do it again. What I mean is that I am only going to do that, nothing else."

"What about your tits?"

"Definitely not my tits. If you touch them," then she corrected herself "If you SUCK them I don't think I would be able to stop you going further."

I nodded my head in agreement, as if that would be a terrible thing to happen, but I was finding it difficult not to smile. I now knew her weakness.

The next day I was hoping for another shower, I dropped a few hints but they were all ignored. Just after our evening meal Ava reminded me that I had my hospital appointment tomorrow. I had forgotten about it but I didn't tell her that.

"We are leaving at ten thirty, your appointment is at twelve."

"Isn't that a bit too early?"

"Yes, but Mother made me promise. You know how she worries, she doesn't want you to be late."

It would mean sitting in the waiting room for thirty or possibly forty minutes, but I could live with that. I might even take my book with me.

"One last thing. Before we leave you are having a shower, a quick one."

I didn't reply, I was too disappointed to say anything. So there it was, I wasn't going to get anything tonight or tomorrow. However she had said she would do it again, I just need to be patient, and while I am waiting I can try to think of ways that will enable me to get to her tits.

She had said the shower was going to be a quick one and it was. I think we broke the world record. My cock and balls only got a cursory wash, and the rest of my body not much more.

We were in the car at ten twenty-eight, I know that because she showed me her watch.

"If Mother asks you, what time did we leave?"

"Just before ten thirty."

"Good, I don't want you joking and telling her we set off late. She will not find it funny, and you will have to find other ways to relieve yourself."

"If I tell her we left at nine will you let me fuck you?"

That made her laugh, but when she stopped her face turned serious, then she shook her head a few times.

We did arrive early, but only by fifteen minutes, roadworks and heavy traffic had slowed us down. It was a good job we had done what Mother had said. However when we got to reception we discovered that if we had been late it would not have mattered, Doctor Gates was still off sick.

"I am very sorry, it's going to be at least twelve thirty before you are seen."

I looked at Ava expecting that she would be annoyed, but she seemed unconcerned. As we walked to the waiting room we passed the toilet that Aunty and I had used, I smiled as I thought about what had happened in there. She must have noticed it as well.

"Do you need the toilet, if so it's best to go now?"

I said "Yes," so we turned back.

Ava held my cock while I urinated. When I had finished she didn't remove her hand, she hadn't noticed that I had finished, she was too busy looking around the room.

"It's big."

"Yes it is, I am very proud of it."

"No, not your stupid cock, the room."

I did know what she was referring to, it was just my lame attempt at a joke. She apparently didn't think it was funny and my cock got a hard squeeze to let me know that.

I was expecting her to zip me up now, but instead she just let go of it and turned round to inspect some medical item that was in the corner of the room. I don't think it had been there when I was in the toilet with Aunty. When she turned back to face me she was shocked.

"We don't have time for that."

"Yes we do."

My cock was now fully erect. I don't know if it was the squeeze she had given it, but once she had turned her back on me it had started to rise.

"Sorry I can't help it, it has a mind of its own."

She gave me a wry smile, I think she had heard that excuse before.

"Well it had better decide to come down, because I am not playing with it."

After five minutes of waiting it was still rock hard. It didn't help that for the whole of that time she had been staring at it.

"I suppose we are going to have to do something with it. What do you suggest?"

I knew she was being sarcastic, and that she didn't really expect me to reply, however she had asked so I would tell her.

"I think you should take your knickers off and bend over, then I will fuck you hard with my big cock until we both have a massive climax."

I could tell from the look that she gave me that I had gone a bit too far.

"Or I could just chop it off."

That sent a shiver down my spine even though I knew she wasn't being serious, I had better apologise.

"Sorry Sis, I shouldn't have said that."

"I guess it's my fault, I did ask."

She was a lot calmer now.

"If you had a knife would you have chopped it off?"

After she had finished laughing she shook her head, "Don't be silly, there is a better way of getting it down."

"Close your eyes and I will show you."

I quickly did as she asked, however after a few seconds with nothing happening I thought she was just going to tease me.

"Keep them closed."

Then she started. She was now wrapping something around my cock, it was soft and silky, it must be her knickers. It felt good as she slowly rubbed my cock with it. It was exciting having something that had touched her cunt now touching me.

"I want you to promise me something."

"It's OK, I will never tell anybody."

"No not that. If I let you have my tits will you promise not to try for more?"

"YES."

I heard her giggle at my eagerness.

"Can I open my eyes?"

When she didn't reply I risked opening them, she was smiling. I was right, it was her knickers draped around my cock, but they slipped off as she removed her hand.

She took her time in taking her top and bra off, but it was worth the wait. I stared at her tits and those magnificent nipples, trying to imagine what it would be like to suck on them. Time to find out.

I started by taking as much of her tit into my mouth as I could manage, she responded with a large gasp, then a low moan as I then sucked on it more gently. As I continued to work her nipple she gripped my cock, her other hand was frantically pulling her skirt up so that she could get to her cunt.

"Fuck, that feels so good."

Was she referring to what my mouth was doing, or to what her fingers were now doing? Probably both.

When I switched nipples she started to stroke my cock, nice full strokes with just the right amount of pressure.

"Tell me when you are going to come, I want it in my mouth."

I would prefer her cunt, but if her mouth was the only thing on offer I was happy to take it, but for now I was content to enjoy her hand. She was also enjoying what I was doing to her, and what she was doing to herself.

"I love being fingered, I just wish it was you doing it."

I thought I was only allowed her tits? She must be weakening, should I try to get my head between her legs? No, she might stop me, better to settle for what I was getting now.

After five minutes of sucking hard on her tits my jaw was now aching, to ease the discomfort I started nibbling on her nipple instead.

"I like that, I like that a lot."

Good, and I liked what she was doing to my cock. If anything it was too good, I was getting close to climaxing, I had better warn her.

"I am nearly there."

"Me to. I am going to make you come first though."

She was now kneeling in front of me with her mouth open, ready for my cock to go in, but it was her hand that was still doing all the work. Her timing was perfect, she took the tip of my cock into her mouth just as I ejaculated. When I had stopped coming she pulled her head back and my cock plopped out, it was already starting to go limp.

I watched in fascination as she fingered herself again. I had hoped she would lie back and open her legs so that I would be able to see more, but instead she stayed kneeling.

Her breathing was now heavy and she was moaning a lot, but she still hadn't come.

"Do you want me to help you, I can lick you?"

"No, I know what I am doing. I have two fingers in the right place, on my big clit."

"BIG clit?"

"Yes, fucking big."

Then she climaxed. Her head slumped forward as if she had passed out. The first thing she did when she came round was to look at her watch.

"Shit, we had better hurry up. If you miss the appointment Mother will kill me."

In less than five minutes we were in the waiting room, even before we had sat down my name was called.

"Are you OK to go in on your own?"

That surprised me, Mother and Aunty always came in with me, but it wasn't a problem.

"Yes, I am a big boy now. I can do it all by myself."

She smirked as she said "Yes you are," and I understood that she was agreeing with me that I was indeed a big boy.

A nurse then took me to a room just off the main ward where she removed my bandages. I looked at my hands as I waited for the Doctor, I had high hopes that they would not need to be bandaged again. Then it hit me, if that was the case then there was no need for Ava to look after me for another week, that would be a disaster. I might have to say that I was still in pain. As I thought about that Doctor Green entered the room.

"Hello Adam, are you on your own today?"

"Hi Doctor, no my Sister is in the waiting room."

After examining my hands she gave me a big smile. I tried not to flinch, it was going to be good news.

"I think we can do without the bandages now."

She was expecting a big response from me, but I could only manage a weak smile before saying "Thanks."

For a brief second she frowned, then the smile reappeared. I guess she thought I was just another ungrateful patient.

"I would like though to see you one last time, so please make an appointment."

When she left I swore under my breath. I was just about to go when the door opened and a nurse came in, she looked flustered.

"Sorry I am late, sit down and I will do your hands."

When I got back to the waiting room I waved my bandaged hands at Ava. She didn't seem too concerned about them, but I think she felt she should ask.

"How are they?"

"Nearly healed, just one more week to go."

I didn't feel guilty about deceiving my Sister, but I did hope the nurse wasn't going to get into any trouble. I had no idea what I was going to say next week at my appointment, but I would worry about that later.

As we passed the toilet that we had been in earlier we looked at each other, I smiled and she giggled.

With a straight face I said "Do you want a second helping?"

I got a slap on my arm for my cheek, but then she said "I might do, but not here."

I wasn't sure if she meant what she had said, but I left it at that. Five minutes later we were in the car and on our way back to her place.

The evening meal was absolutely delicious, but only because it was a takeaway from a local Indian restaurant. After she had finished feeding me I puffed my stomach out and then declared that I was absolutely stuffed.

"I am going to watch some television. I am so full I might even fall asleep."

"Me to, but first I am going to have a shower."

As she was leaving the room she stopped, looking over her shoulder she said "You can join me if you want."

I nodded my head furiously, much to her amusement, then I followed her to the bathroom. When we got there she quickly undressed me, then she stripped down to her underwear. There was then a slight hesitation from her before she removed her bra, followed by her knickers. I bent my head to look down at her, she was very hairy, a nice thick bush.

"Do you like it?"

"I don't know, I can't really see anything."

"Would you like a good look?"

I thought she was joking, but when I looked at her face I realised she was serious. I was tempted to crack a joke, perhaps to say no, but I didn't want to mess it up so instead I just said "Yes please."

She giggled at that, I had sounded so polite. She then responded in her best posh voice.

"Sir has seen the upstairs before, would he like to see the downstairs?"

She made it sound as if I was viewing a property.

"Yes, I am particularly interested in the front entrance. I hear it has some interesting features."

"It has, but sir can only look."

She then looked at me, and when I nodded to acknowledge what she had just said she sat down on the floor. I got a brief smile before she lay back and opened her legs. As I knelt before her she placed her hands at the top of her thighs, then she pushed her legs apart, she was completely exposed. It was beyond my wildest dreams. She had chunky lips, comparable to Mother's and Aunty June's. However it was her clit that was mesmerising me, it must be twice the size of any I had ever seen before. It made my mouth water just looking at it. It was big now but how big would it get when it was fully excited?

"What do you think?"

"It's amazing, that clit is so fucking big."

"Marks out of ten?"

"Eleven."

I got a big smile. She was obviously proud of her cunt, and was enjoying all the praise I was giving it. I moved closer, when I saw her looking concerned I stopped, but my head was now only inches away from her sweet opening. I took a deep breath and I got a faint smell of cunt.

"Have you seen enough?"

"If we stayed like this all day it would still not be enough. I am in love with your cunt."

She didn't respond immediately, that surprised me, but I continued looking. I was determined to see it for as long as she would let me. Eventually she did speak.

"You know I said about only looking?"

"Yes, but don't worry I will be a good boy."

"Well I have changed my mind. You seem to like it so much, it would be a shame not to let you lick it."

"Are you sure?," then I held my breath hoping that she hadn't changed her mind.

"Yes, but no trying to fuck me. I have to save something for James."

"What if I pretend to be James?"

That got me a slap on the head, but I could tell she wasn't really annoyed.

I was tempted to go straight for her clit but I managed to restrain myself, instead I chewed on her lips. I thought I was being a bit too rough but she didn't complain. However when I changed to sucking on them I could tell she liked that better.

I had now been on her cunt for over five minutes. I had licked and sucked everywhere except for the one place that I really wanted, her clit. She was moaning like crazy and also bucking her hips to try to get my tongue onto it. For both our sakes it was time to give in.

My first lick of it almost took her over the edge.

"Fuck, do that again, NOW."

I did, and I kept on doing it, each time pressing down harder. I could feel and hear her climax building. After another two or three minutes she was close to reaching it.