Adam has Lost the Use of His Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it, suck it hard."

When I did she climaxed immediately. It was good for her but I thought I was going to die. As I struggled to breath I imagined what it would say on the death certificate, 'Suffocated while licking a cunt'. Eventually she opened her legs and released me. She managed to recover quite quickly, and when she noticed the state that I was in she found it funny. I was not amused.

"That was wonderful. Now it's my turn to please you."

"Good, finally I get to fuck you."

I had said it without thinking. When she opened her mouth to speak I was expecting to be told off, but what she said surprised me.

"No, if you fuck me I want to reach it with you."

My cock had gone a bit limp but the thought of fucking her was making it hard again. I wasn't going to get to do it now, but from what she had said, and the way she had said it, she would eventually let me.

Two minutes later, after she had skilfully used her hand, I climaxed all over her tits. We then both showered together.

In bed that night I reflected on what had happened. If I was to tell anybody about it I don't think they would believe me. Yes it had been good, but there was now a real possibility that there were better days ahead.

I woke the next day with such high hopes, but it ended in disappointment. I did spend a lot of time with Ava but not in the way I would have liked. The highlight of the day was going out for a couple of hours, we had a nice long walk and we did some shopping. The only 'intimate' contact I had with her was a quick peck on the cheek when she tucked me into bed. When she left my bedroom I gave a long sigh, hopefully tomorrow would be better.

I must have been very tired because I slept right through until nine thirty. When I went downstairs Ava was in the kitchen, she was already cooking the breakfast. It was bacon and eggs, she was good at that.

"Perfect timing, I was just going to wake you up."

I could tell she was in a good mood.

"James called. The project is going well, he has been given the afternoon off. He is going to call me in a couple of hours. It will be nice to have a long talk with him. All the other times he has been very busy and we have only chatted for a few minutes."

I was happy for her, but the mention of James made me feel guilty. I would find it difficult to look him in the eye the next time I saw him.

After eating I went to my room to read, I just wanted to keep out of her way until after she had spoken to James. It was an easy book to read and I was soon engrossed in it. I had now reached an interesting chapter and I was keen to read on, but I desperately needed the toilet. I looked at my watch, it was nearly eleven thirty, I had better see Ava before James called her.

When I got to her bedroom door I could hear her on the phone. I would have to knock, there was no way I could wait much longer.

"Come in."

"Sorry, I need the toilet."

"It's Adam, he needs something. Call me back in a few minutes."

She didn't seem bothered that I was disturbing her. When she had finished sorting me out I thanked her again, but she seemed preoccupied.

I gave her a big smile then I said "Zip me up, then I can go back to my bedroom."

"No, come back to mine."

I didn't know why she wanted me to do that, and why was she not putting my cock back? I then followed her, with my cock swinging about outside my trousers, and without saying anything.

"Stand there, James will be calling soon."

I was now very curious, but I was also a bit apprehensive. Thirty seconds later her phone rang.

"Hi James, I am back in my bedroom. Let me put you on speaker so that my hands are free."

"Is Adam there?"

"No he is in his bedroom, I am all alone."

She now had her finger to her lips to tell me to not to speak. I don't think I could even if I wanted to, I was too shocked. This was going to be interesting.

"Good, Shall we start?"

"Yes, tell me what you want me to do."

"Take your top and bra off."

She did what he had asked, slowly and seductively. All the time she was doing it she was looking at me.

"My big nipples are now waiting to be played with."

"Squeeze them, imagine that I am doing it."

She now had her fingers on both nipples, and she was rubbing and pulling them much harder that I would have dared to.

"That feels good, I just wish you could suck on them."

She was speaking to James but looking at me.

"Don't worry, when I get back I will make up for lost time."

She was now beckoning me towards the bed, I didn't hesitate. When I sucked the whole of her nipple deep into my mouth she gave a loud moan.

"Are you fingering yourself?"

"No, I am saving that for later."

"Do you want me to get my cock out?"

"NO, I want to take it nice and slow."

There was a short laugh from James then he said, "OK, but you sound as if you are not going to last long."

When I sucked hard again there was another moan from her, but this time much quieter.

"I think it's time for you to be fingered, take your knickers off."

I had to lift my head off her while she removed them.

"Finger yourself."

Her hands didn't move, instead she stuck her tongue out and nodded towards her waist. She then opened her legs wider to accommodate my head.

"That feels good James, I am imagining you licking my cunt."

"Wouldn't it be better if you pretended that it was Adam doing it, like we did last week?"

I was so shocked I stopped, but I continued licking her when she wiggled her bottom in frustration.

"Yes I would like that."

"I bet you would you dirty bitch. Just imagine it's your brother licking that wet cunt and sucking on your big clit."

"It's good, so good."

It was good for me as well, as I was now doing exactly what James had suggested.

"My cock is out now. Do you want to end it like this or do you want to pretend I am fucking you?"

"Can Adam fuck me?"

"It's not enough that your brother is licking you, you now want him to fuck you."

"Yes, please let him."

"OK, I am going to play with my cock while Adam fucks you hard. You say he has a massive cock, will you be able to take all of it?"

"I am going to try."

My cock was now positioned at her opening. As I pushed against her lips I felt my cock being sucked in, her cunt was hot and juicy, just how I like it. When I was half way in she started to moan, but I didn't stop until I hit the top. She was now breathing heavily. I stopped, waiting for her to get used to it. When she was ready to be fucked she would tell me.

"Is his cock in?"

"Yes."

"All of it?"

"Yes, all nine inches."

"Wow, so you think his cock is that big?"

I smiled, she knew it was.

"Is he fucking you?"

"Yes."

That was my signal to start.

"He is fucking me hard and fast with his big thick cock, and I love it."

And that was to tell me what she wanted. If that's how she wanted it then that's what she was going to get.

From the sounds she was making James must surely suspect something. She might even have told him about us. However my main priority at the moment was to fuck her to a climax, and then to have one myself.

"James are you coming?"

"Nearly, are you?"

"Yes, but I need Adam to fuck me harder."

I wasn't sure if that was possible, but I would try. I had already been pounding her cunt for at least five minutes with everything I had, but I didn't want to disappoint her so I would have to up my game.

With difficulty I managed to raise her legs higher by pushing on them with my elbows. That did the trick, it allowed me to push a little deeper.

"That's it, don't stop."

I then heard James climax, I assume it was that or else he was being murdered. I just hoped I wasn't going to make as much noise as he had just done, I was about to find out. That last brutal stroke I had given her was too much for me, fortunately it was too much for her as well, we reached it within a second or two of each other, that made it feel special.

"James that was very good, what about yours?"

"One of my best. Don't ever tell Adam we use him in our role-play though."

She giggled before saying "Would I do that?"

James laughed, "You just might."

When the call ended I looked at her.

"I am not complaining, but why did you do that?"

"You mean let you fuck me while James was on the phone?"

I put my hands on my hips and said "YES."

That made her laugh.

"I thought it would be fun, and it was. Don't you think so?"

When I agreed with her I could see she was pleased.

"Now go away, I am going to have a little sleep. For some reason I feel completely exhausted."

"If you are tired just think how I feel, I did all the work."

I could still hear her laughing at that when I left the room.

When I awoke next day I was not well, my head was throbbing and I felt as if I was going to be sick.

"I think I have picked up a bug, I feel really rough."

She placed her hand on my forehead.

"You have a temperature, you need to go back to bed"

"OK, but have you got anything I can take?"

"I will find something and bring it up to you, do you want any breakfast?"

"No thanks, if I eat anything I will just be sick."

By mid-day I was feeling slightly better, but I still hadn't eaten anything, Ava was concerned.

"If you are still ill tomorrow then you are seeing a Doctor."

"I think I will be OK by then."

Fortunately I was. It was ten before I opened my eyes, and as soon as I did I felt a lot better, my head was clear and I didn't feel sick. However I was hungry, very hungry. I was just about to get up when Ava came in.

"What are you doing? Get back into bed."

"I need the toilet."

"We will do that now, then straight back to bed, no arguing. You go back home the day after tomorrow, if I take you back sick Mother will kill me."

I did as I was told, but I wished she hadn't mentioned the fact that I was going home soon.

Breakfast tasted so good, she was sitting on the bed feeding me.

"You really enjoyed that."

"Yes, I was so hungry."

"Good, you are going to enjoy this as well."

I was puzzled, there wasn't any food left on the tray, it must be downstairs. Then she got up to get it. However she didn't go downstairs, instead she started to take her clothes off.

"So there isn't any more food?"

"No, the only thing on offer is my cunt. Would you like that instead?"

"I would prefer some more toast, with lots of butter on."

As she stared at me I kept my face straight, but only for a few seconds, then I couldn't help grinning. She tried to slap my arm but I moved away just in time.

She shook her head a few times then said, "I thought you actually meant it."

"No chance, I would never refuse a cunt as good as yours."

In fact I would never refuse any cunt so long as it was of a legal age, but I wasn't going to say that to her.

"I will have to take it easy, I am still feeling a bit weak."

"I thought you might be, that is why I am going to fuck you. It's my turn to do all the hard work, but first there are two things you should know."

I waited for her to tell me but she was making me ask.

"OK, what are they?"

"I am doing this for my benefit as well. I wanted it yesterday but you were too sick."

She made it sound as if I had made myself ill just to frustrate her. I was slightly annoyed so I wanted to retaliate.

"Why didn't you ring James and pretend I was fucking you?"

"I did think of that. It's good, but not as good as the real thing."

That calmed me down.

"So what is the second one?"

"It's just to let you know that I am very good at sitting on cocks. James says I am the best."

"Better than Aunty June?"

Ava's eyes widened, me and my big mouth, I hadn't meant to say it out loud.

"So you fucked her. I always knew she was a bitch, but not in that way. You had better tell me about it."

I did, in great detail. When I told her about how she had fucked me in the bath her face changed from surprise to shock, and then to admiration.

"She kept lifting herself up and then taking your full length?"

"Yes, for several minutes."

She shook her head, she was finding it hard to believe.

"Please don't say anything to her."

From the look she gave me I thought I was going to get a slap.

"No, I am not that stupid, but she does have my respect. I just hope I can match her."

Good, she was going to start, but then I saw I strange look on her face. She was finally going to ask the question I was dreading.

"You fucked her."

I waited, I knew there was more to come.

"You fucked Mother as well."

It was useless denying it, she would never believe me.

"I did, but it's no worse that fucking Aunty, or fucking you."

I looked at her defiantly, she was thinking about what I had just said, eventually she responded.

"I guess you are right, but is there any woman in the family you haven't had sex with?"

"Grandma, but I am working on it."

That did get a smile from her, then her faced turned serious, I could tell she was now keen to start.

"That's enough foreplay, all this talking as made me as horny as hell."

I needed a minute or so with her hand to get me hard.

"Did Aunty face you?"

"Yes."

"Then I will do it the other way."

She was now facing away from me as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. As she did it I had a great view of her tight bottom. She was silent until the last couple of inches went in, then she moaned.

"Fuck, you are so deep in me, deeper than James has ever been."

"Tell him that the next time you speak to him."

That made her giggle, then she started to fuck me. I had assumed she would start slow, but instead it was fast, almost frantic. She had wanted it yesterday so her climax was long overdue, at this rate it would not take her long to reach it. I just hoped I would last long enough to give her the climax she desperately needed.

You can never tell what a cunt is going to be like until you get your cock into it, and also it depends on what position you are in. Sometimes it fits you like a glove. The woman might be slim or fat, or small or tall, but when it happens it's magic. It was like that now, but it might even be too good, I was almost there.

"I can't help it, I am going to come."

"Fuck, not yet."

She suddenly stopped, and I saw her hand move between her legs. As she played with herself I tried to hold on, but even though she now wasn't moving, the weight of her on my lap tipped me over.

The fucking had been good and the climax matched it. Thankfully there was only a few seconds between me emptying my balls and Ava reaching it.

"Did I spoil it for you?"

"No, I was getting tired lifting up and down, I was happy to stop."

"It was good, and yes it was as good as Aunty June."

That pleased her.

"Now can I have some more toast?"

When she left the room she was smiling, as the door closed I shouted to her, "With lots of butter."

The rest of the day was nice and relaxing, I did very little except watch television and read. Since I had my accident I was going through books at a tremendous pace, sometimes finishing one in a day. I didn't see much more of Ava, except at meal times and when I needed the toilet, she was mostly in her room doing some sort of office work that had to be completed by next week.

At ten I decided to go to bed, but first I wanted to say goodnight to her. I knocked then entered.

"Just saying goodnight. You have been very busy today."

"Yes, this stuff has a deadline so I have to get it done."

"Is James calling?"

"NO, go to bed."

I shrugged my shoulders, it was worth a try, then I turned to leave.

"Wait a minute, two things I need to tell you. First is that we are going to the beach tomorrow morning. We are spending too much time indoors, the weather is good so we should make the most of it. The second thing is that my friend Jane from Uni is coming to visit me at seven. I haven't seen her for ages so we have a lot of catching up to do. I am going to make us all a special meal."

"OK, that sounds good," but I wasn't sure about that 'special' meal.

"I think we should leave no later than nine, so if you are not already up I will wake you at eight. Now you do need to go, I lied, James will be calling any minute."

I waited a few seconds to see if she would change her mind and invite me to stay, but when she glared at me I reluctantly left.

"What time is it?"

"Eight, come on get up."

"Can't we go a bit later? I will get up in another hour."

"NO."

It was eight fifty when we left, ten minutes ahead of schedule. After a two hour drive we were parked near the beach enjoying a nice cool drink as we basked in the sun. We left just after four having had what could only be described as a brilliant time. If Jane wasn't coming at seven we would have stayed later.

"She should be here soon, listen out for her, I am going to the kitchen to do some preparation for the meal."

When she arrived there were hugs and kisses, even I got a hug, but not a kiss. I had heard a lot about her, she had been at Uni with Ava but I had never met her before. While they talked I looked her over. She was tiny, five feet at the most, and slim. Her tits were small, but still a decent handful, and her best feature was undoubtedly her face, she was very pretty.

"I need to do some work in the kitchen, come with me and we can catch up while I am cooking."

I could hear them laughing and giggling, they were obviously having a good time. Thirty minutes later they returned, then Jane excused herself to go to the bathroom. As soon as she had left the room Ava moved close to me.

"Do you want some more fun?"

"What sort of fun?"

She shook her head, I wasn't playing the game, I should just have said yes.

"I need to be quick before Jane gets back, I told her about your big cock."

"Why?"

"Just shut up and listen. I think she would like to see it. When I told her about it she asked me lots of questions, so can she?"

"Yes, I will just lob it out when she come back. Hi Jane take a look at this."

"Very funny, I was thinking we would be a bit more subtle. You could say that you wanted to go to the toilet, and I would then ask Jane to take you because I needed to do the cooking."

"You think that is subtle?"

"It will work, but only because she is very keen to see it."

"I am not sure, but what is in it for me?"

"She told me that she split from her boyfriend six months ago and hasn't had sex since then. She isn't missing him but she is missing the sex. Her exact words were 'I am desperate for a good fuck'."

"So I might get lucky?"

"Yes I think you will."

I wasn't sure, it sounded possible but it might also go horribly wrong. However when Jane returned I decided to chance it.

"I need to go as well, Ava will you please take me?"

"I have to go back to the kitchen, you will have to wait."

I tried to look as if couldn't wait, that I needed to go urgently so that when Ava suggested that Jane should take me it would sound plausible.

"I can take you."

We both looked at her, Jane was one step ahead of us.

When we got to the bathroom she gave me a nervous smile then said, "What do I do?"

"It's easy, just unzip me then point it at the toilet."

"I can do that."

She sounded relieved, as if she had been expecting it to be difficult. As she pulled it out I watched her face change, she was now open mouthed, then she spoke.

"Your Sister said it was big but I wasn't expecting it to be this big."

"Hold it, then after I have finished shake it."

She nodded, then she held it. Her tiny hand on my cock made it look massive. I looked away. I didn't want any distractions while I urinated. When I finished she let go and I turned around.

"Can I touch it again?"

"Yes, but if you do it will get bigger."