Adam has Lost the Use of His Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she held it much firmer, and she was squeezing it. When it started to grow she started to move her hand, nice firm strokes to help my cock rise.

"Wow, how big is it?"

They all ask that.

"Nine inches."

Her eyes opened wide, "I have never had more than six inches before, and that felt big. It's too big for me, it will never fit."

"Would you like to try?"

Her initial reaction was shock, then I could see she was considering it.

"What about Ava?"

I was tempted to say "Ava suggested it, she thinks you need a good fuck," but instead I said "She is busy in the kitchen, if we are quick she will not suspect anything."

"I don't know."

"It's up to you, but I would like to do it. You are so beautiful."

When she smiled I knew it was a yes.

"OK, but be gentle, I am only small."

She quickly pulled her knickers down then stepped out of them. I hadn't given any thought about how we would actually do it, there was no comfy bed for her to lie on. Should she lean against the sink and I take her from behind? I was going to suggest it, but then she took control by lying on the floor and opening her legs wide. When she hitched her dress up I knew she was ready to start.

My cock was now at her opening. I was also eager to start, but her cunt looked so small. I wondered how much of me she would be able to take, there was only one way to find out. As I pushed in she grimaced, but I continued.

"Stop, it's too big."

She had managed most of it, but there were still a couple of inches waiting for her. I was hoping that when we started fucking she would loosen up and be able to take more, perhaps even all of it.

"I think I am OK now."

As I fucked her I was careful not to go any deeper. She was now enjoying it, her initial discomfort had gone. Her cunt felt very wet and very tight, the perfect combination.

After five minutes I risked going deeper, that extra inch made her moan louder but she didn't complain. There was still another inch left before I would be up to my balls in here, but I was saving that for later when she was ready to come.

"Fuck this is good. Are you giving me all of your big cock yet?"

"Most of it, perhaps eight inches."

"I can't take much more of this, fuck me hard with all of it. I am ready to come."

I was now giving her what she had asked for, and the look on face told me it was exactly what she needed.

As her eyes rolled into her head I felt her cunt contract, it was like a hand squeezing my cock, it gave me the climax that I needed as well.

It was at least a full minute before I pulled out of her. When I looked at her she seemed embarrassed, I wondered if she was regretting what we had just done, but then she smiled.

"That was some fuck, I love your big cock."

"Yes it was, and I love your little cunt."

That made her giggle, but she stopped after she had looked at her watch.

"Shit, we have been in here nearly twenty minutes."

She sounded horrified.

"Ava is busy, I bet she hasn't even noticed that we are still here."

I got a weak smile from her, obviously not convinced by what I had just said, however five minutes later when we got back she relaxed, my Sister was still in the kitchen.

"I will check with her to see when the food will be ready."

As soon as I entered the kitchen Ava came over to me and whispered, "What happened?"

I glanced over my shoulder just to check that Jane had not followed me in, "It went exactly as you said it would."

"Good, tell me ALL about it after she has gone."

The day then got even better. I had not been looking forward to the meal but Ava had surprised me, she might even have surprised herself, it was delicious. When we started to eat Jane had been a bit nervous, but when she realised that Ava wasn't going to ask her about taking me to the bathroom she relaxed and the conversation flowed.

It was just after midnight when she left, but before she did we exchanged numbers. I think we were both keen to see each other again but the fact that we live two thousand miles apart was going to be a big problem.

"Now we are alone I want you to tell me about it."

"It's late, can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"It's already tomorrow, tell me now."

I was tired but I knew there was no way I was getting to bed without me giving her all the details.

We both lay on her bed side by side, ready for me to tell my story. As soon as I started her hand went between her legs.

"Stop, let me get ready first."

When she had her fingers were she wanted them to be she urged me to continue. I told her all of it, some of it she made me repeat. All the time I was talking her fingers were moving. When she had finally heard enough she closed her eyes and rubbed herself to a big climax.

Despite the late night I was awake just after eight. I managed to last until nine before I had to wake Ava up, she was not happy, and when she took me to the toilet she was a bit rough with my cock.

"Careful, you are going to pull it off."

"If you wake me up again I might just do that."

She was obviously still tired, but her bad mood might also be because I was going home today. I could understand that, I would also have liked us to spend more time together. My hospital appointment was for ten tomorrow, and because it was a Saturday Mother was able to take me. Ava's final job was to drop me off at home today before Mother got back from work at six.

I thought we might have a final fuck before leaving, but it didn't happen. We seemed to spend the day just waiting for the clock to get to four so that we could be on our way.

We did very little talking during the short journey home. However Ava was now in a better mood, I think she had finally come to terms with it.

"You are now home, and tomorrow your bandages are coming off."

That last part made me wince, they should have come off last week, but she didn't know that.

"We should have done something special before we left."

I looked at her, I had been up for it.

"I know what you are thinking, yes it's my fault we didn't."

"No, I understand."

"What time is it?"

I looked at my watch, "Five fifteen."

"Good, we have plenty of time."

When I saw her grinning I knew what she was referring to.

"OK, let's go to my bedroom."

"No, I want it here in the kitchen."

She must want it from behind holding onto the sink, the same way I had done it with Mother and Aunty, but I was wrong.

"On the table."

"Why?"

"So that every time you sit down for a meal you will remember me on it, with my legs wide open being fucked."

"Wow, when did you think of that?"

"Five minutes before we left my place, I came prepared, I don't have any knickers on."

There was no foreplay, as soon as she was on the table I was on top of her pushing my cock in.

"I want it hard and fast, I want you to fuck my cunt better than it has ever been fucked before."

I didn't reply, I just responded by giving her what she had asked for, and she was helping me by holding her legs wide apart with her hands. I was just getting into a nice rhythm when I heard her breathing change and her moaning increasing. I knew the signs, she was close to climaxing, two strokes later she did. I was now fucking her furiously, trying to catch up.

"Stop I can't take anymore."

I ignored her, I was desperate to come as well, but it had better be soon or I would actually have to stop. I was now nearly there.

"Fuck, I am going to come again, don't stop."

I climaxed just before she did. It seemed to me that her second one was bigger than the first. I slumped onto her, totally exhausted.

"James has never made me come twice."

I felt proud, that was something for her to remember.

When Mother arrived we were still in the kitchen, but we were now sitting at the table rather than being on it.

"Thanks Ava for everything you have done for Adam over the last two weeks, I hope he hasn't been a nuisance."

"No, he has been very well behaved."

"Tomorrow when your bandages come off I bet you will be so very happy."

I looked at her and smiled, then I said "Yes," I just hoped I sounded convincing.

When I had my accident I thought it was the worst thing that had ever happened to me, but it turned out to be the best.

It just goes to show, every cloud has a silver lining!