Addicted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was eager to use his prenaturnal senses to enhance his pleasure. He wanted to take it all in, to devour his mate with everything he had. He began at the top of her head, loving the way that her short spiked hair had been smoothed down to swoop across her forehead. Those brown eyes greedily ran over his body, feasting on the sight of him stretched out on the bed. She licked her lips and sucked in a breath as her eyes fell on his protruding manhood. Kiran was so damn hard, he could barely stand it, and Jasmine was the cause. Fuck, she was sexy.

"Is that thick cock for me?" Jasmine purred, the tip of her tongue quickly running across her top lip.

Kiran threw her a smug smile and continued his perusal of her body with his enhanced sight. His gaze drifted slowly down her neck, watching the blood pump through the veins of her neck. She was making him so hungry.

His eyes ran over the tops of her breasts, pushed up by the tight red material. The dark brown of her areola was just barely visible above the plunging neckline, teasing him with the knowledge that those delectable chocolate nipples were just below, waiting. The bodice hugged her tightly, accentuating the shapeliness of her body, dipping in above her hips and then flaring outward.

From there, the tight, red skirt of her dress covered her. It hardly made it past the curve of her behind and Kiran was sure that if she bent over, she would be bared to his eager eyes. Her long legs were encased in black thigh-high boots with heels so tall, he wasn't sure how she was balancing on them, but he didn't really care.

"Kiran, this is the dress that I was wearing when you first saw me."

He nodded.

"It fits a little differently than I remember."

"I might have had it...modified to accentuate that hot little body of yours."

"Modified? This thing is like three inches shorter than it was when I first tried it on and about three times tighter. It barely makes it over my butt."

Kiran chuckled, the way the dress emphasized her womanhood and her plump behind was sinful and oh, how he wanted to sin with his woman. He was at her mercy, but he was eager to get things going. "Baby, come over here and let me pleasure you," Kiran growled.

Jasmine threw him a devious smile. "I think I can pleasure myself just fine, thanks."

Kiran frowned, but soon his look of disappointment faded into desire. He watched eagerly as Jasmine placed a heeled boot on the end of his king-sized bed. Her snatch was not only on display, it was practically dripping with her essence. He focused in on the rich brown of her pussy and the deep red of her clit, his mouth watering.

Jasmine ran her hands slowly over her body, toying with her thighs, raising her dress up a little higher, and cupping her large breasts. Pulling on the fabric, she slowly revealed them to the greedy gaze of her man, her fingers running light circles around her chocolate nipples. Kiran listened to the tiny pants and the gasps that accompanied her nipple play and they drove him crazy.

His cock throbbed, becoming painful in its hardness. He needed relief and he needed it soon. His eyes fastened onto the hand that was making its way slowly down her torso, the fingers toying with the stitched design on the dress. She moved sinuously, carefully twisting and gyrating her hips to an unheard rhythm, one that spoke to Kiran on the basest of levels.

Those fingers that had been teasing her body were now playing with her juicy folds, circling her clit and stroking the hole that he longed to be filling. They spread the moisture that was present in copious amounts all around her snatch, making her slick, wet, glistening. Kiran wanted so badly to go to her and feast, but he used the little restraint he had to hold back.

"Mmmm, Kiran. You make me so fucking wet. Would you like a taste?"

Kiran nodded, his red hair falling into the intense blue eyes that were glued to Jasmine's pussy. "Yes please."

"Yes, please...who?" Jasmine knew what game he wanted to play and she was going to do her best to indulge him.

"Please, Mistress Jasmine, I want to taste you. Fuck, I need to do it so badly."

Jasmine stuck two of her fingers inside of her pussy and pulled them free, bringing them to her own lips and licking her juices off slowly. Kiran groaned, feeling the last of his self-control slipping from his grasp. She repeated the motions twice more and then with the next coating she spread the wetness around her exposed nipples, making them pebble tightly.

Kiran knew the moment her fingers brushed her essence across those nipples that it was over. He strained against the handcuffs until the wood of his headboard gave, breaking apart and freeing him. He didn't even care that the cuffs were still hanging from his wrists, he needed his woman and he wanted her right then, the tease.

Jasmine yelped when the headboard broke, but she didn't have time to move because as soon as she had thought to get out of the way, she had already been scooped up in Kiran's arms and one of her breasts was pressed to his mouth.

"Oh shit, what the hell, Kiran?" Jasmine asked, half speaking, mostly moaning the words.

He pulled his head back briefly. "This is what you get for teasing me...I needed to taste you."

He turned and placed her on the bed carefully, making sure not to lose his grip on her nipple in his mouth. He suckled at her breasts while he pulled the rest of her dress off. When she was bared to his gaze, he pulled back, visually devouring her body. After a moment of indecision, Kiran pulled the boots from her feet as well. She moaned as his hands stroked over her body, spreading her legs open, readying her for his loving.

His guttural moan and the hungry look that accompanied it were more than Jasmine could bear. "Fuck, Kiran, take me!"

He continued to smile as he lowered his face between her thighs. "Oh, no no no, love. I am going to taste you. I didn't break my bed for nothing and I will have my cravings satisfied."

Jasmine bit her bottom lip, watching Kiran's head lower, and with a flick of his tongue across her clit, she screamed out his name. Her hands wrapped themselves firmly in his thick red locks, pressing him closer to her sweetness. Kiran lapped at her clit, building her up toward an explosion that she was anticipating. Just when she thought she would explode, he backed off, retreating to other parts of her pussy, nibbling on her lips and teasing her folds. His hands fumbled with the handcuffs, removing them from his wrists and throwing them over his shoulder.

"Kiran, you asshole. I thought I was the one that was supposed to tease you?" Jasmine panted.

"You did, love, all too well. Now, I must take my pleasure and feast on your body. Forgive me if I don't want it to end too soon." And with those words, Kiran went back to devouring her, gently biting her clit and drinking in the fluids that gushed from her.

Jasmine gripped the sheets so hard that she feared that they would rip, though that fear was swiftly wiped from her mind by the insistent tongue and probing fingers that drew orgasm upon orgasm from her. By the time Kiran was done taking his fill of her taste, she would be of no use to anyone. She didn't even manage to protest when one of his fingers slipped down and surveyed her rosebud, pressing forward and sawing in and out of there while the fingers of his other hand buried themselves inside her cunt. She wasn't one for anal play, not really, but with Kiran, she felt as if nothing was off limits. She would let him do just about anything to her body because she trusted him and above all else, she loved him.

Kiran ate his woman until he could no longer ignore his cock's protests. He never realized that his dick could get that hard. And so it was with a twinge of disappointment, tempered by his excitement and the sense of anticipation that had been riding him since their time in the hotel room, that he extracted himself from his lovely mate's thighs. He placed a quick kiss on her clit and watched as Jasmine began writhing anew, her back arching as another climax ripped through her. She was so sensitized at that point, it didn't take much to push her over the edge.

He positioned himself over her, placing his thick member at her entrance. Kiran claimed a deep kiss, trying to convey his love and desire through that kiss, and Jasmine responded in turn. It seemed that she didn't mind that his mouth was slick with her juices, she buried her tongue in his mouth with a fervent desire that shot straight to his already throbbing cock.

"Baby. Are you sure that you want to do this?"

Jasmine managed a weak chuckle, her energy sapped by the constant pleasure he had inflicted on her. "I wouldn't have let you come back to my home after the first day we met if I wasn't serious about you. I love you, Kiran. Become one with me."

Kiran surged forward, his thick cock bottoming out inside of her tight sheath, her copious fluids helping to ease his entrance. He groaned, fighting for control once more, for he felt as if he might explode right then and there. He paused, waiting for the feeling to pass and then began his possession of his mate. He wanted everything and in turn he would give her his all.

Faster and faster he moved, his cock a blur, his balls barely having time to slap against her ass, loving the sounds she made as he claimed her. The moans, the sighs, the screams, they were all music to his ears. He even delighted in the way the bed groaned beneath their bodies, protesting the speed, the fierceness of their joining. He wanted more. He pulled her closer to him, feeling her chest press against his own and her breathing hot on his ear. She met his thrusts with increasing vigor and gave him just what he needed to reach his peak.

"K-Kiran..." she sighed.

"Oh, love, your pussy feels so damn good. Keep squeezing me, honey. I'm getting close," Kiran murmured against the soft hair of his love.

It was time. Kiran trailed small kisses from her forehead down to her neck. He rested his lips against her pulse and felt it accelerate beneath the sweat-slicked skin. His cock continued to plow into her body, her cries of pleasure growing louder, shriller, and it made his hips speed up, needing to reach his peak when Jasmine found hers.

He raised his head briefly, looking into the face of his love and drinking in the way her eyes were screwed shut, the flair of her nostrils, the 'o' of her mouth. She was beautiful, so beautiful, and all his. Fuck. Possessive now, possessive always...possessive very.

"Mine..." Kiran growled and lowered his mouth to her neck once again.

He bit down into her, drinking and savoring the sweet spiciness of her blood. Jasmine cried out, her orgasm crashing down on her suddenly, stealing the breath from her lungs as Kiran drank from her body.

Jasmine had the fleeting thought that now she knew what Candace was talking about when darkness took her, the pleasure still racing through her body.

******

Kiran sat back and laughed with his cousins, not minding at all the way they teased him. And why would he? He had found his mate, claimed her, and now she was strutting around carrying his children. And man, that woman could strut. Just thinking about it made his blood boil.

"Kody, you can't be serious. Tell us again. How many is she having?" Justin asked as he got himself together.

"Four little Channings, three boys and one girl." Kiran beamed. He couldn't even be ashamed or embarrassed at the number. In fact, it made him feel alive, virile.

"Aren't you a stud? I didn't think Mistress Jasmine would let you near her once you told her about the multiple birth thing," Peter teased.

"She probably won't anymore once she finds out how many she's really packing in there," Paul added.

They laughed again, the good-natured ribbing over a couple of beers making them feel jovial. It had been a while since they all had the chance to go out together, with Peter spending most of his time at home helping Candace with their almost 6-month-old daughter, Lilith Jasmina Channing.

Kiran had been spending a fair amount of time over their house, and had been since the baby was a few weeks old, learning the ins and outs of baby care, preparing for the day when his own young would grace the world with their presence.

From the moment he found out that past July that his woman was pregnant, he had taken it upon himself to learn the things about child rearing that he knew nothing about. He gave Peter and Candace time to get used to being parents and settle in before he came calling, looking for advice and experience.

Candace and Peter both had teased him mercilessly, but they also applauded his efforts. Jasmine, for her part, just smiled that serene smile of hers, giggled incessantly, and watched avidly as he struggled to put diapers on the squirming bundle of baby. It was only the looks that he shot her that quieted her laughter. She loved him for his efforts, he knew, and maybe one day he would look back on it and laugh, but in the moment, it wasn't a laughing matter.

From feeding to clothing the baby, he had done it all until he was satisfied that he would be prepared for the quadruplets that were going to be born that April. Jasmine had been surprised that her gestation period was still going to be 9 months, but as Kiran had explained, vampire children aged slightly slower than their human counterparts, but in the womb, they still developed at about the same rate. It wasn't until they reached the age of majority that their aging would truly slow, keeping them looking youthful for many years afterward.

Jasmine was currently at Candace's house, her feet elevated, watching some cheesy dating show or another and eating...anchovies and ice cream. He pulled a face and retreated from the depths of her mind. She could keep that experience to herself.

"So, are you two going to have any more kids after this first batch? I mean, four is a lot of kids in general," Justin questioned, his tone more serious.

"She said she isn't having four sets of anything...so I've got at least two more go rounds," Kiran answered with a wry smile.

"Yeah right, Kody. Jasmine probably won't even want to look at you once she gets through pushing those babies out," Peter joked.

"You'll see, we'll have enough kids to have our own baseball team by the time we're done. Now if you will excuse me, I have a brother to meet and a wife to pick up." Kiran threw down the money to pay for his drinks and with a parting hug for each of his cousins, he left.

Kiran waited next to his car in the lot, knowing that his brother was coming to meet him there.

"Kody, it's been a while," Kyan greeted him as he stepped from the shadows.

"I haven't seen you since my wedding, brother. I suppose this means it's time, huh? My wife is quite round, as you said she would be so many months ago," Kiran replied, hugging his brother to him.

"Quite round is an understatement. How she can stay looking so beautiful even though she's a veritable school bus for future Channings is beyond me. Poor girl."

"Hey, that's my mate you're talking about, so watch it. And yes, she's is damn beautiful. I love the way she looks carrying our children. Just don't let her hear you say anything about how round her belly is, she'll rip your head off...literally."

Kyan laughed. "Thanks for the warning."

"No problem, Kyan. Now, let's go pick up my woman. I miss her something fierce. I hope you don't mind if you're on your own for part of tomorrow, it's our one year anniversary."

"Valentine's Day, I remember. Who would have thought you would be such a romantic, Kody, waiting for V-Day to claim your woman. When I find mine, I won't be waiting as patiently as you."

"So you say now. We'll see." Kiran grinned at his brother and jumped in the car.

"We shall," Kyan whispered, mostly to himself. He held in the sigh that threatened to escape.

Kyan had waited so long for his mate and now it seemed that things were starting to fall into place. He was ready for her, whoever she was.

12