All Comments on 'Addicted to My Ex-Wife Ch. 02'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I didn't like it

Though I gave it a high rating I did not like your story. To like a story, I have to like at least one of the characters. And in this one I had none. The hero was appallingly weak. I could see Denise playing him a mile away, so he wasn't only weak, he was pretty dumb. Then you have the aspect that I doubt there are many men who would fuck the ex-wife who cheated on them and the attorney who fleeced him in the divorce. So yeah, he's a weak, cuckold dumbass. And Denise is a self-centered slut. Whoopee! And to this situation they are bringing a baby??? are you nuts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Crap

Stop writing this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BAD

Go read the newspaper or something but stop writing this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
give me a fucking break

this is pure dogshit drivel, give us a windfall and give up writing shit stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why not?

they're divorced. and kids do change people and it seems that they are both pretty responsible characters. some may not agree about his relationship w/ his ex, but at least, he has his eyes wide open.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Unlikeable Characters

I really wanted to like this story because the writing is very good. Nice short paragraphs, terrific dialogue, and all of it is easily readable.

But the characters in this story are so unlikeable as to be almost repellent. Neither of the main chacters could spell morality much less indulge in moralities virtues. And on top of that they are bringing a child into this world, presumably giving it the benefit of their collective wisdom, which gives one the shudders to even think about.

I have read the first two chapters and will probably read the next one, always hoping that Denise and her ex will come to their senses and live a decent life with each other. I suppose I will be disappointed in the characters but I know I will enjoy the writing. Perhaps, like the narrator, I am addicted too.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 17 years ago
better than i thought.......

... it would be after reading chapt 1. much more supstance. like other commenters i agree that none of the characters are very likable, and the husband has no willpower what so ever. makes you wonder how he ever found the strength to divorce Denise in the first place. and the baby aspect........well we know how that usually turns out in real life///////btw..before leaving this comment i went back through story to find husbands name,just a quick scan. couldn't find is used once. whole chapter, 3pages,and don't use main characters name once??

thanks for your efforts,

don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Done

Most readers don't have a clue about good writers. Fiction is just that fiction you mutton heads.

You are a good writer. Short paragraphs, twists, honest dialogue, somewhat likeable characters with flaws. More than one page in a chapter is great too.

Can't wait for more on this series...WELL DONE!!! More please!!!

Can't wait for the baby to come and does he really marry her again?????? Can't wait to hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Which Is Worse - The Cuckolder or TheSelf Cuckster

A lot of effort to try to sell 2 sicko's who deserve much worse than each other. Pity the child which I wonder why it was part of this grossity. It added nothing but more crudity. Although, that did seem to be the point overall.<P>

And if I ever hear the words ex-wife or ex-wife's lawyer 6 more times in 1 sentence 12 times in a row for 3 pages I will wonder what you would say if you could remember their names.<P>

Then and lastly - your talent is strong which could allow even a worthwhile story. Your Choice eh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i really

have trouble with your characters ...neither seemed real or just somethia 2 for effort maybe try again mh missing ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fu<& the haters

characters were decent sex was great

main character isn't a moron or a wimp

which is importnat

Anyone who says these characters a COMPLETELY unrealistic

Obviously never has had a safe sexual relationship with a complete slut... sad for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Like It.

Good writing, good sex, like the people in story, and it is just a story, so what the fuck, have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I personally liked this story a lot.

Aside from the Francine part. Then again, she got roughly screwed, just as he did. LOL. I loved the story, as I said. It sounds as if they are starting over happier and she will treat him better than she did before and than she did with Bob. What exactly Bob did to deserve his abuse by them all, I do not understand, however. I wish that you had made that clearer. Still, it was a very nice tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
not the best

but not bad either. its well written but the plot is something that you'll love or hate. anyway, i really have no problem w/ it, and im uaually not keen on cuckolding stories.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
So for the next baby

since you do not want me to lie and do not mind if I cheat on you and make you a cuckold, I want some stranger I pick up in the bar to fuck me preggers. STD or AIDs? Well I have been lucky so far. But you just do not give me enough sexual satisfaction and you know it. We are warped pair and will help our children grow up as confused and unhappy as we are. Who needs to be responsible when we can afford not to be. Aren't we being logical about this?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Good tale, J.D.

I wasn't sure I was going to like this one and have put off reading. I'm glad I finally did. It turned out to be a very good story. I guess I was afraid he would turn out to be a wimp. He turned out to be anything but! Thanks for a good tale, J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous

I like the story, I just don't understand why the characters are so vile. She doesn't love him, she loves herself and she wanted a baby with someone weak and controllable with ok genetics.

He was so weak, Totally transperent and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
REVIEW OF REVIEWERS

I read the story and as a lot of the critics said, the writing is good...AND as a lot of the readers said the characters and the plot are totally unworthy of consideration. So what?

This is Porn. I doubt anyone can list more than a handful of stories that are well enough written to deserve a true literature critique! Fanny Farmer it is not, but hell, Fanny Farmer isn't exactly Plato's Republic, thank god.

If it keeps the reader engaged be happy.

Yes JD, if you want your readers to care about the outcome, (NOT outcum) make their motives and actions more understandable and give the reader someone to care about.

Still a good job JD

Gregre

PFDIIPFDIIover 12 years ago
Outstanding - believable characters

You should continue with additional chapters. There is a lot of mileage left here in this concept.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Superbly written by a Master Words man !

It is well worth it when you wade thru LW excrement to find,rarely, such a gem of a story by an accomplished Author. What an excellent entertainment. Thank you Joe.

DB71DB71over 11 years ago
Interesting story

I liked it. I would like to see more. What of thier personal back stories? What happened to make her think the way she does? (Nymphomania aside, her attitude about sex vs love and her apparent lack of jealosy for him to play with others.) And what about his addiction to the ex, if he is that addicted why didn't he try to work it out or find a reasonto stay. She is offering an open marriage now, why not then? I understand that people need to grow and change but I am curious about where ther coming from, what events spark the change, what they learn about thierselves in the process, and what chooces they make about who they are going to be. I wish you would take up this story again, but I think you have moved on.

Thanks for the read. 5*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

I liked this story a lot but I still can't wrap my head around her being such a SLUT! Even using condoms you can bring nasty things home. I'm not sure if I'm in his position that I wouldn't move far, far away. And I sure wouldn't marry her again. She has already told him she's going to cheat on him again. She has gotten pregnant without talking to him about it. So she's STILL lying. When you have the responsibility of a child, you need to learn some self-control. She doesn't demonstrate by her actions that she has any. He should look at her history and realize he needs to get away from her for good. Remember - bitches be CRAZY! Maybe a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
See a shrink and get UN-addicted.

Before this manipulative, crazy woman does something to you that you can't escape. Like trick you into getting her pregnant. And forcing you to pay child support. Yeah. You can trust a woman like that. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cheating fuck slut whores

are loathsome and should be in the gutter where they belong....low life scum sluts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Had one of those...

I kicked her out years ago and have neither seen nor heard from her since.

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

I really loved this story,

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Lies and Divorce !

As Denise wants her ex husband back perhaps she should give back some of the divorce proceeds back to her ex husband as a sign of good faith. Also set him up with other woman to compensate for the 8 lovers she had in the marriage.

The ex husband needs a prenuptial contact before he evens thinks about re marrying his ex wife !

Nice little story enjoyed the read.

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Split decision

Strong story about a weak man 3 stars

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

My ex-wife and I married in our 30s. No illusions about our past lives. We had our daughter after 2 years. 4 years latter we lost our second before he was born. After many surgeries we knew that she could no longer have kids. After 17 years of marriage and a number of affairs on her part, we divorced. We were apart for 6 years but our daughter kept us close. I'm back with her and will probably always be. We won't marry again. I've had several girlfriends since our divorce but I always knew I couldn't marry another. Strange but I fell in love with her and never lost that love.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 9 years ago
Unusually for me...

I liked this story and both main characters. Apart from their character flaws they were both genuinely nice people... In fact they were believable people.

Well written, good dialogue. 5 *

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Great story, Whatever works for people , Who are we to judge

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

don't usually like cheaters, but this was one crazy couple. 5*

imhaplessimhaplessover 8 years ago
Every divorced man's fantasy

fucking his ex's lawyer -- ha, ha. Cute story (even though nymphomania is a mental disorder and not just a need to fuck anything that moves, and real nymphos don't get satisfaction out of it). Easy 5*

TheKid188810TheKid188810over 8 years ago
I'd feel really bad for the kid

If this were real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What an Idiot Husband!

His wife's lawyer, the one who cost him his house and most of his money, and his ex-wife (her client), are naked kissing in the hot tub, and he just gives Francine a sore ass from her first butt fuck? Idiot, pick up the cell phone and take their picture. Take many pictures! This is the day Francine resolved the ex-wife's case against her current husband Bob. Francine is actively representing Denise and she's naked kissing her in the hot tub? In just about every state, a lawyer who has sex with her client gets suspended or disbarred. Don't give Francine a sore ass for a day or two, take pictures, send them to the state bar and get her disbarred, so she's waiting tables or hooking for a living. Don't hurt her ass, hurt her wallet for years and years!

All the commenters who said he was an idiot are so very correct!

By the way, she was in the throes of passion, not throws of passion. When a writer so grievously errs in spelling, the reader's mind follows the words. I Immediately stopped and tried to figure out how she could "throw passion". Did she toss him like a football, toss over the bed or what? Then I realized you meant "throes". But by then I had to back up and read the paragraph again to get back into thr flow of the story.

I've gotten used to the fact that nearly none of the authors here* can tell the difference between the verbal contraction "it's" and the possessive pronoun "its", can't distinguish between "they're", "there", and "their", make words plural by using apostrophe (') "s", instead of a simple "s"; but when the author presumes to use words at a tenth or twelfth grade reading level, the author should make darn sure he uses them correctly.

___

*Given the tremendous errors in spelling, grammar, case, tense, and punctuation, the website should re-name itself "semi-literotica" or "ir-literotica".

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 04/30/16

re:

What an Idiot Husband!

His wife's lawyer, the one who cost him his house and most of his money, and his ex-wife (her client), are naked kissing in the hot tub

Take pictures or just hold their heads under the water?

Take pictures or just hold their heads under the water?

Take pictures or just hold their heads under the water?

Decisions, decisions, why are there so many hard decisions in life?

Oh I know I'd end up taking pictures, but it would be a second or two before I talked myself out of the other options.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love does not CARE

about logic. Rationale. Reason. Fairplay. Sense. The heart wants...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It

kind of took the life out of it thinking about a worthless slut raising an innocent baby to be a worthless slut.

Or that they would be other than a broken family.

It's parody really but the talk about pregnancy was too real.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Strangely sweet

I’m not a fan of cuckoldry, but not for any moralistic reasons. It’s just that in my own past, being cheated on was emotionally devastating. So I find it personally strange that I still have a great deal of affection for Denise. She’s a really sweet girl at heart, and her ex is hopelessly still in love with her. It’s actually a very romantic story. Left me with a wide smile. *****

By the way, “Great and Terrible Things” brought me back to your to your Submissions page. It’s in the queue of longer pieces on my reading list.

As always, thanks for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

So she fleeced you before and now your gonna make it even easier for her to fleece you again by adding a kid to the equation? She said that she'd be truthful not unconditionally faithful even bragging about how he was upset that she lied not that she cheated. So we can only assume that she'll confess when she sleeps with people instead of keeping it secret. Taking a step back before he was at least ignorant in the first marriage but now he defiantly gone full on retard. Some alcohol and a bottle of sleeping pills might be the only way to make this story palatable. Either way thanks for at least finishing the story, better than most authors who leave us readers hanging.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Addiction

Addictions are real, but this is just a ridiculous story.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnateover 4 years ago
JohntCooksey Has It Right

Oddly sweet and endearing for not being my usual cuppa. Author made someone detestable into a more rounded and balanced character. And the ex-wife was done well also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well done. Just very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The misuse of words reduced the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not force her to have an abortion? Women be crazy!

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
"I finished striping my clothes and went into the bathroom . . ."

I had to LOL when I read that line!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I guess love is bliss, so I guess if he goes down that path again he will just have to live with her issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really feel real sorry for the kid when it is born... what a duo of idiots and fools it will have for parents.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.08.22]

Not my bag (their relationship that is), but whatever floats yer boat.

Well written, entertaining, excellent sex scenes.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well looks like heading to a nympho-open marriage. Takes all kinds I guess. Pretty clear she only "loves" the MC. Still a hot mess but well written erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, you can love someone that you should not love and who you know is not good for you. Both Denise and the main character are sex machines. They are also fond of each other and mistake that fondness for love. Neither will be faithful and neither expects the other one to be faithful. The downside of this story is that a child will be involved. Otherwise it is great porn with very good sex scenes. The satirical portrayal of the lawyer was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey you reading erotic stories not the real world. It was entertaining an so to me 4*.

Writing and flow good ,so do it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

These are great stories as nothing is quite as wickedly sexy as ex-sex…My ex seduced me during the final days of our marriage..I couldn’t resist her in her sexy black bra…Thinking about that now as I write out her big alimony check..makes me so hard…

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch10 months ago

the guy is just a cuck

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Slip her the abortion pill and then move far, far away and don't let anyone know. What a crazy woman.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just more of the big lie. If you spin it, it's not so bad right? If you call it nymphomania, if you call it just sex, if you call it just one time, if you call it sharing - it's just lying and spinning the words. It's still infidelity, it's still adultery. If this stupid jerk MC can't figure that out after everything the so-called wife put him through, he doesn't deserve to live and should be culled from the herd. Lame characters, lame story, lame writer.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The MC makes conditions for a re-marriage to her... "First. We go together to the Emergency room to have a you take a brain scan in search of any abnormal growths in your brain like a tumor.. You were never this way when we first met. Second, If we get married again. You follow your wedding vows to the letter and sign a pre-nub... You cheat, You lose everything. Well?" Now you may wonder why I'd insist on a brain scan...I've seen what a brain tumor can do to a person's thinking and destroy what was once a solid marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous