Addicted to My Ex-Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,330 Followers

"You were kissing Denise when I entered the bathroom before," I frowned.

"That was just to make sure you were in the right mood!" the lawyer cried. "We were just trying to make you horny."

"Well, it worked," I shrugged. "Now go do as I say."

"I can't!" Francine cried.

"Sure you can," I smiled, reaching out and squeezing my ex-wife's large breasts as I continued to fuck her mouth. Denise was obviously loving every minute of it! I could smell her excitement and see the puffiness of her lower lips as they peaked past her soft blond tuft of hair.

"No way!" Francine snapped.

"Do it or I'll pull out of Denise's mouth and take you again!"

"I can't take anymore!" she cried.

"Sure you can," I insisted. "You're pussy may be sore, but there are other places to fuck!"

"You wouldn't dare!" Francine gasped. She looked seriously frightened, but I also thought I saw a bit of interest as well.

"Go lick my ex-wife!" I demanded. "Or your ass in mine!"

My ex-wife's lawyer looked at me and realized I was serious. She took her time, but eventually Francine made her way to the other side of the bed. She spread Denise's legs and looked at my ex's puffy pussy lips. Ever so slowly she leaned forward, until Denise could feel her hot breath against her pussy lips.

"Do it!" I growled, squeezing Denise's tits hard and jamming my cock deep into her mouth once more.

I watched as Francine's tongue slowly brushed against Denise's pussy lips. My ex moaned. I leaned forward a little, reached out and grabbed the back of Francine's head. I pulled her face hard against my ex-wife's pussy. This time both women moaned.

I let go of Francine's head and wasn't surprised when the dark haired beauty continued to lick Denise's pussy. I knew she would. Francine could have left if she really didn't want to taste another woman. I was too busy fucking my ex-wife's mouth to stop her. Her hesitation had to do with fear, not lack of desire.

"That's it you nasty bitch!" I growled. "Now you have another service you can offer to your clients! First, you help them fuck their husbands over in the court room and then make them cum!"

I jammed my cock deep into Denise's mouth one last time and let loose. She gagged once on my cum, but then swallowed like a champ. I pulled out when I was done. I noticed that Francine continued to lick my ex. She obviously liked what she was doing. So did Denise.

I went to the bathroom, used the facilities and poured myself a drink of water. I drank some and carried the glass back into the bedroom. Denise had shifted slightly so her head was no longer hanging over the edge of the bed. She was also now holding Francine's head in her hands while the dark haired woman continued to lick her.

I finished my water as I watched them. I put the glass down afterward and moved to Francine's side. I watched her tongue drive deep into Denise's pussy. My ex moaned and directed the brunette's mouth to her clit. I smiled. Denise was getting close and she wanted Francine to finish her.

"Not so fast," I said, pushing the lawyer's mouth lower. "Don't focus on her clit yet. You'll make her cum too soon if you do that."

"I want to cum!" Denise cried out.

"I know," I smiled. "But if Francine wants to make you cum really hard, she'll have to tease you some more."

"Please! No!" Denise cried. "I want to cum now!"

"She sounds like she's ready," Francine said.

"She is," I shrugged. "But if you wait it will be even better for her."

"Why should I?" the lawyer asked. I frowned for a moment, but then realized what she wanted. I reached under the dark haired beauty and started rubbing her clit.

"Because if you do," I said. "I'll make you cum too."

"Now, that's a good reason!" Francine said and then went back to licking my ex-wife's pussy.

"Don't let your tongue touch Denise's clit," I offered. "Right about now she has a hair trigger. Even a slight brush will send her over the edge."

Francine didn't bother saying anything, but I saw that she kept her tongue well away from my ex-wife's clit.

"You bastard!" Denise cried, but I knew that she loved every moment of it.

I continued to play with Francine's clit. It was obviously driving the lawyer bitch crazy! She couldn't keep her tight little ass still. I used my other hand to start massaging it.

My fingertips accidentally brushed against her asshole after she shifted rather violently. Francine surprised me when she didn't immediately pull away. I pushed a little more insistently against her back opening.

"Hey! Cut that out!" she cried, but still she didn't shift away.

It was then I realized that the nasty little bitch wanted me to play with her ass! I switched hands so that my fingers that were damp from her pussy juice were now at the entrance of her ass. I could feel the fingers of my other hand quickly become damp as well. Her pussy was dripping!

"What are you doing?" Francine cried as I pushed one digit into her ass slowly.

"Shut up and lick! Denise is almost ready!" I snapped. Francine surprised me by complying.

The truth was that my ex-wife was more than ready to cum by now, but I was having too much fun with Francine to let it end right that second. I pushed a second finger into the lawyer's tight little ass and she gasped, but Francine didn't stop licking Denise.

I was unable to resist so I shifted and put my cock at the entrance to the dark haired beauty's pussy. I pushed in slowly because I knew it was going to hurt, but I had to get my cock wet for what I was going to do next and this was the best way, or at least the most fun!

"No!" Francine cried. "It hurts!" Yet, despite her words, she was pushing back against me. Instead of pulling out like I planned, I started stroking in and out of her.

"Ouch! Stop!" she cried, but Francine spread her legs further. I grabbed her hips and slammed hard. She gasped and moaned, but didn't pull away from me.

I let go of one hip and rested my hand on her ass as I fucked her. I pushed my thumb between her tight little cheeks and rubbed her asshole.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "That's so nasty!"

"Don't stop licking!" Denise cried out, obviously frustrated that Francine wasn't focusing on her pussy anymore. I slowed my pace and watched as the dark haired beauty went back to my ex's pussy.

"Come on Denise!" I said excitedly. "Take one of your nipples into your mouth. You know how that drives me crazy!" I wasn't sure she heard me. She obviously needed to cum very badly. Yet, a moment later she lifted one of her heavy breasts and started sucking on her own nipple! Don't ask me why, but it always drove me crazy!

"It's time!" I said to Francine. "Make my slut ex-wife cum! Lick her clit! Bite down on her little nub!" Denise screamed into her own breast as her body started shivering and shaking. I smiled and added, "Don't stop! If you keep licking, she'll roll into at least one more orgasm!"

Francine didn't stop and I picked up the pace of fucking once more. Denise's second orgasm quickly became her third. By the time my ex was finally done cumming, Francine was close to her own orgasm and I pushed my thumb into her ass. That was all it took. Francine's orgasm hit hard. I pulled out this time, but only so that I could push the head of my cock into her ass!

"Don't!" my ex's lawyer cried. I ignored her and pushed deeper. She groaned and added, "Stop! Please! You said that if I licked Denise you wouldn't!"

"I lied," I shrugged, pushing deeper again.

"Oh fuck!" the dark haired woman cried. "It hurts!"

"So does getting fucked in the courtroom you bitch!" I snapped, slamming the rest of my cock into her ass. "Besides, you like it!"

"I..." she began, but couldn't finish as I pulled out and slammed deep once again. "I do..." she tried again. It took the third attempt before she could get out "I do not!"

"Sure you do," I insisted, reaching around her thigh and brushing my fingers against her clit. "Your hot, sticky cum is dripping from your clit!" Francine moaned as I brought my fingers to my lips and tasted her excitement.

"You're really fucking her ass?" my ex-wife asked as she finally regained control of herself. She looked spent.

"Just returning the favor she did me in court," I shrugged, slamming hard into my ex's lawyer's tight ass.

"How does it feel?" Denise asked Francine.

"It hurts!" her lawyer cried.

"Do you want me to make him stop?" my ex asked in real concern.

"No!" Francine cried. "It hurts so good!"

"Wow!" Denise said with a shake of her head, and then looked at me and added, "Don't even think about doing that to me!"

"Another day," I promised. "Now kiss Francine and taste your cum on her lips!"

"I'm not gay," Denise said, ignoring my promise. "The first kiss was just to get you interested."

"Neither is Francine, but look how hard she made you cum!" I laughed.

"Please kiss me!" the lawyer cried. She was on her hands and knees taking my cock deep into her ass.

"You've already done it once," I said. "Why not again?"

"Twice actually," Denise replied. "My college roommate and I kissed once."

"Did you fuck each other as well?" I asked, slamming into Francine's ass hard at the thought.

"No," Denise replied. "We both realized that we only liked men."

"Too bad!" I growled and started seriously fucking Francine's ass. "At least for your lawyer friend! I'd probably cum if you kissed her. Now she'll just have to hope I finish before I ruin her ass!"

"Please kiss me!" Francine cried a few minutes later. "I can't take much more!"

"Oh, alright!" Denise sighed and moved closer. She tried to kiss her lawyer almost platonically, but Francine was having none of it. She basically grabbed hold of my ex and thrust her tongue deep into Denise's mouth.

"Yes!" I cried, watching Denise fight against her lawyer momentarily. "I'm going to cum!"

I slammed into Francine's ass one last time and filled it with my cum. She grunted and came with me. We both took quite a while to come down from our orgasms. Francine actually passed out under me. I pulled out of her ass and stood.

"Where are you going?" Denise asked as she wiped her mouth.

"Back to the hot tub," I said.

"Can I join you?" she asked. That surprised me. Denise wasn't the type to ask.

"Sure," I shrugged. We both went to the hot tub and relaxed.

"So, did you have fun?" Denise asked a little later.

"Yes, I did," I answered honestly.

"You liked fucking Francine," she said, moving close to me. "I knew you would."

"Why?" I asked.

"Revenge," Denise offered.

"A little," I admitted. "But it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful too."

"It never does!" my ex laughed, reaching under the water and stroking my cock.

"So, is that why you brought her here?" I asked. "So I could get a little revenge?"

"Yes and no," Denise answered, and then paused before adding, "I guess I wanted you put you in a good mood."

"Why?" I asked, reaching over and playing gently with one of her breasts.

"If I said because I love you, would you believe me?" she asked.

"Probably not," I sighed.

"I figured," she said, shifting so that she was straddling my waist facing me. My cock slipped into her pussy easily. It felt good, just like always.

"I'm sorry, but it's hard to believe someone who lies as much as you do," I shrugged.

"I haven't lied to you since our divorce," she said, slowly bouncing on my cock.

"You told me that Bob slept with you while we were still married!" I argued.

"No I didn't," Denise retorted. "That was my sister Lori."

"But you knew about it!"

"Yes, I did," she admitted. "Okay, I guess I should have said that I haven't blatantly lied to you since our divorce, but I have done some lies of omission." I couldn't help myself. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"It's usually the guy who gets into trouble for that kind of lie," I replied. Denise smiled, but didn't laugh.

"I'm going to make a deal with you," my ex-wife said a few minutes later as both our orgasms neared. "I'm never going to lie to you again in any way again."

"Why?" I asked, taking a moment to stopped kissing her breasts.

"Because I really do love you," she said, and then quickly added, "I know you don't believe me or want to hear that, but it's the truth!"

"You loved me when we were married and you lied then," I said. "Or are you trying to tell me that you didn't love me then?"

"No, I loved you," she replied. "I was just too scared to admit my problem to you."

"Your problem?" I frowned.

"That I'm a nymphomaniac," she said.

We never really talked about it, but I knew it was the truth. She came over an awful lot these days and we always ended up in bed. I looked at Denise and saw how hard it was for her to talk about it now.

"Later," I said. "We'll talk later."

"Okay," Denise said tentatively. She didn't look happy, but a moment later I started thrusting up into her and she smiled like a good little nympho.

Our relationship made all the sense in the world now, but I still wasn't sure what to do. My ex-wife was a nymphomaniac who still loved me. The problem was that I was afraid I still loved her too. Either that, or I was a nymphomaniac as well. I decided not to think about it until I had a good night's sleep.

I focused on our lovemaking and it wasn't long before we came together. Afterward, Denise and I sat in the hot tub for another ten minutes, just holding each other.

"Wait here," Denise said as she left the tub. She came back a few minutes later.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing," my ex-wife said, holding out a towel. "I just woke Francine up and told her to go. You dry off and I'll go change the sheets on the bed. If you don't mind, I'd like to sleep over tonight?"

"You can stay," I said. The truth was that I minded, but I wanted her to stay despite that. I was still addicted to my ex-wife.

***

"Ask me anything," Denise said the next morning after an early love making session. "I promise I'll answer honestly. Just be careful what you ask, because I will answer."

"This is silly!" I sighed loudly.

"Maybe," she shrugged. "But I want you to trust me again."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I love you and want you to marry me again," she replied. There it was, the "M" word.

"How many men have you slept with?" I found myself asking.

"I don't know," she replied, and then quickly added when she saw my expression, "I really don't! I've been sleeping with guys since I was fifteen! It didn't get really bad until college, but back then it was a different guy every day!"

I shook my head. I had to ask.

"How many men did you sleep with while we were married?" I asked.

"Eight," she answered, blushing slightly. "I know that sounds like a lot, but we were married for four years and I told you I'm a nymphomaniac!" That averaged out to two men a year. Should I be mortified or relieved?

"Did I know any of them?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted. "But don't ask me who! You won't like the answer!"

"Tell me," I said. Denise hesitated and then started to list the guys I knew. The first one didn't surprise me, but before she was done she listed one of my best friends and my younger brother Frank!

"That bastard!" I snapped.

"I told you not to ask," Denise sighed.

"How did you and Frank end up together?"

"Please don't make me answer that!" she cried. I just looked at her and she sighed. "It was at his birthday party three years ago."

"Tell me more," I demanded.

"His wife Marie was pregnant and almost due," she said. "She had a party for him at their house. It was a beautiful day and we were all swimming."

I remembered. It was a good party. Denise looked great in her bathing suit and I remembered taking her home and fucking her half the night. Sloppy seconds and I didn't even know it!

"I went to the bathroom and bumped into Frank on the way out," Denise said. "It was his birthday and he joked about a birthday kiss."

"So you gave him one," I sighed.

"It started out platonic enough," Denise said nervously. "But I couldn't help brush my tongue against his lips and then his cock got really hard! As soon as I felt it against my stomach I lost all control!"

"What happened next?" I found myself asking.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Denise asked in surprise. I was a little surprised myself.

"Yes," I replied, feeling my cock getting hard. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"I grabbed his cock through his bathing suit," Denise said, obviously also getting excited. "He was almost as big as you!" I smiled. The word 'almost' can make a hell of a lot of difference sometimes. It was petty, but it made me feel better.

"What happened next?" I asked.

"You know what happened!" she replied. "Why do you want the gory details?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. My cock was really stiff by now. "But I do, so keep talking. Did he protest?"

"A little," Denise said, smiling when she saw my hard cock. She took it into her hand and started stroking. "But they stopped as soon as I pulled his bathing suit down."

"You nasty slut!" I growled, grabbing Denise and rolling her onto her stomach. "I bet you blew him?"

"Oh yeah!" Denise cried as I got behind her and sunk my cock into her pussy.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked, fucking my ex-wife as we spoke.

"In like two seconds!" she giggled. "Marie wasn't giving him any and he couldn't hold off!"

"How did he fuck you?" I asked. I didn't bother to ask if they'd fucked.

"He pushed my over the bathroom sink and slammed into me from behind," she answered. "He rode me hard and it felt pretty good."

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"Once," Denise admitted, sounding disappointed.

"Well, lets see if we can do better than that," I said, grabbing her wrists and holding her arms out behind her back.

"Yes!" my ex-wife cried as she came.

I didn't release her arms. I fucked her through her orgasm and pulled her wrists so that she was half off the bed and half on. I could see her heavy breasts rubbing against the sheets as I slammed into her from behind. They looked even bigger than usual! Denise's head hung slightly and her blond hair was covering her face, but I could hear her passionate grunts and groans.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "It feels so good! My nipples are on fire!"

Her big ass shook with every thrust and I slammed in and out of her as hard as possible to see its motion. Denise came a second time, but I still didn't relent. Her orgasm rolled into another one and I finally released her arms. We both fell forward. I reached under her and pinched her nipples. She surprised me by screaming into the bed. Her nipples were even more sensitive than usual today! I filled her pussy with my cum. Denise continued to shake long after I was done coming.

"So, I guess it's safe to say that you'd prefer to fuck me over my brother?" I asked. Denise took a moment to roll over and look up at me. She was smiling, obviously sated for the moment.

"I'd prefer to fuck you then any other man," she smiled.

"But that won't stop you from fucking them too," I said. She lost her smile.

"Probably not," she admitted. "But I don't mind if you fuck other women."

"And that's going to make it better?" I asked sarcastically. Denise looked at me, but didn't answer for a moment.

"Can you tell me that you didn't have fun with Francine?" she finally asked.

"No, I can't," I admitted. "You're sister Lori was a good time too."

"She's still willing," Denise offered. I shook my head.

"That brings me to another issue," I sighed. "Doesn't it bother you to fuck someone else's husband?"

"Not really," Denise shrugged. "It's not like I force them. They can say no if they really don't want to. Their cheating is their problem, not mine."

"And you'd listen if they said no?" I asked in disbelief.

"I have," she said. "I tried to fuck your sister's husband and he turned me down flat."

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,330 Followers