Addicted to My Ex-Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers

"You didn't!" I snapped, not really surprised.

"Connor is a good looking guy," Denise said. "He also turns out to be a decent one. You'd be surprised at how many decent guys are around."

"But not my own brother," I sighed.

"Oh, don't be too hard on Frank," Denise said. "His wife was eight months pregnant and he was pretty drunk. He never did try and play again."

"Poor Marie," I said, shaking my head.

"So, what other questions do you have for me?" my ex asked, changing the subject.

"How many guys are you currently sleeping with these days?" I asked, wondering why I kept putting myself through this.

"Only you," Denise replied.

"Bullshit!" I snapped.

"No really!" she cried. "Actually, I've only slept with you for the last three months. Hell, I've been over here almost every night! You have to know it's the truth!"

"Why?" I asked. "You can't be trying to tell me that you're going to only sleep with me from now on. It's impossible! You're an admitted nymphomaniac!"

"You're probably right," she shrugged. "But I'm not lying either."

"Then why?" I asked.

"I'd prefer not to answer that yet," she frowned. "You're not ready."

"Tell me or get out!" I insisted. "You said you agreed to tell me anything."

"Fine," she sighed. "But you're going to flip out."

"Just tell me," I demanded.

"I want to have a baby," she said. "Actually, to be more specific, I want to mother your child."

"Oh fuck!" I groaned, rubbing my forehead. "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck Oh fuck!"

"I told you that you weren't ready to hear it yet," Denise said sadly.

"That's it!" I cried. "We're through! Maybe I couldn't stop fucking you for my own sake, but I'm not going to bring a baby into this craziness!"

"Don't make threats you can't keep," Denise said. "I may be a nymphomaniac, but deep down you love me and can't live without me any more than I can live without you."

"I will!" I nearly growled.

"You won't," she said calmly. "But even if you could, it would be pointless now anyway. I'm already pregnant." I stared at her in silent shock for almost a full minute.

"How do I know it's mine?" I asked. Denise wasn't really surprised by my question, but she did look a little hurt.

"I just told you," she said. "I haven't slept with another guy in over three months. Besides, even when I do, I usually make them wear protection. I don't want to catch another STD."

"Another one?" I asked in amazement.

"I was lucky," she said. "Back in college I caught chlamydia. It was easily treated, but after that I became a lot more careful."

"You don't make me wear protection," I said, my mouth working on its own. I was too busy trying to come to grips with Denise's pregnancy. "You haven't since we got married."

"I love you," she replied. "I always have and I always will."

"I need some time to think," I said, changing the subject.

"I figured," Denise said, standing and gathering her clothes.

I watched her. She was beautiful. Her full body was my version of perfection. I stared at her stomach momentarily, but it was still flat, not yet showing signs of our child.

"I'll be at my place when you're ready to talk," she said once she was dressed. "I wasn't kidding before. No matter what, I'm done lying to you."

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?"

"No," she admitted. "But it was only until after our divorce that I realized the truth."

"What truth?" I asked.

"That you left me because I lied, not because I cheated," she answered. "You might have forgiven me my nymphomania, but you couldn't forgive my deceitfulness."

"You think?" I asked with a shake of my head.

"I'm banking on it," she said, suddenly sounding nervous, but then she steadied her voice and looked at me carefully. "I'm going to have our baby. You can't stop me. The only choice you have is whether you want to be a part of our lives or not."

***

"Hello," Denise said the next morning. I was standing in her doorway, soaking wet. It was raining hard, but I barely noticed.

"I want the baby tested when he's born to make sure he's mine," I said without preamble.

"Okay," my ex-wife said slowly. She didn't look happy, but she understood.

"I won't marry you again," I added. Denise looked ready to say something, but I held my hand up. "However, we should move in together. You're going to need help as the delivery gets closer."

"Okay, for now," she said. "But just to forewarn you, I still plan on marrying you before I have the baby. I don't want our child to be a bastard."

"I wouldn't bet on it," I replied.

"We'll see," she said confidently. I became angry and started to turn away, but Denise grabbed my elbow and pulled me into her house. "Come in out of the rain. You'll catch a cold."

I followed her in and stripped off my soaked jacket. The shirt underneath wasn't much better. She went to the closest a pulled out a towel. She handed it to me and I went to her bedroom and put on some of my spare clothes that I left there.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked when I returned to the living room. She saw me look at the golden drink in her hand and added, "I'm having some cider."

"No thanks," I replied, relaxing slightly. "Sorry." I should have known better. Despite her nymphomania, Denise was a smart woman. She wouldn't chance hurting the baby with alcohol.

"It's okay," she smiled. "Now tell me if you have any other conditions."

"Only one," I replied. "You have to keep your promise to never lie to me. If I ever catch you lying to me again, I'm out of here for good!"

"That sounds fair," she said. "I'll even tell you when I sleep with someone else if that's what you want, with all the gory details."

"Why would I want that?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" she asked with a smile. "Talking about my little interlude with your brother made you as hard as a rock."

"We'll see," I said, blushing badly. I wasn't willing to admit some things to myself yet. "You just tell me when you've slept with someone else and I'll decide if I want to hear the details."

"Fair enough," she replied. "Just as long as you agree to do the same."

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"I liked watching you with Francine," my ex-wife said. "I think I'd like to hear about your other conquests as well. In fact, I know a couple of women who might be interested. My lawyer isn't the only woman I've told about how good you are in bed."

"You are such a slut," I said without heat.

"I know," she shrugged. "Now do you agree to be completely honest with me and tell me the details of the other women you sleep with? Maybe even let me watch?"

"Yes," I said softly. My ex-wife stood and held out her hand.

"Good!" she smiled. "Now lets go to the bedroom and celebrate." I looked at her and shook my head. She laughed and added, "I told you I'm a nymphomaniac. If you do a really good job of satisfying me, maybe I'll invite Francine over another day."

"Why not tonight?" I asked as I took her hand and stood.

"Are you crazy?" Denise asked. "Francine called me last night. She says she spent the whole day in bed. She was completely and totally spent. It's not every woman who can keep up with you when you're in that mood! Other than me, of course!"

"Of course," I said with a shake of my head.

We went to her bedroom and I watched her undress. I never failed to appreciate her perfection.

"I think my breasts are getting larger," Denise said.

"They are," I agreed. "And your nipples are more sensitive."

My ex-wife smiled at me and grabbed one of her breasts. She lifted it to her mouth and sucked on her nipple briefly.

"You're right!" she grinned. "They are more sensitive. I bet you can make me cum just by sucking on them."

Denise was holding her breast up invitingly. Her smile was sexy and her eyes twinkled in mischief. I could already smell her excitement in the air. My cock jumped to life and I shook my head in amazement.

"I really am addicted to my ex-wife," I sighed to myself, but a moment later I shrugged and went to Denise.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,327 Followers