Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sat there quietly chewing her toast looking off into the distance when I said. "So, you didn't swap spit then?" She sort of came out of her daze and looked at me, smiled and gently shook her head. She took a sip of her coffee, excellent timing. I carried on. "But you let him feel your tits." The coffee splattered all over the table. I went and got some kitchen towels and cleaned it up and then sat back down and carried on drinking my tea. There was a look of shock on her face. I'm not sure if it was from the fact that I'd found out somebody had felt her tits or that I was so calm about it. 

I looked at her and said quietly. "It's my fault, but another man feeling your tits would not pass the husband test, the same as wanking him off. I didn't mention that when we started, so as much as I would like to complain I can't. I got that wrong.

But that doesn't mean I'm happy you let another man touch your sexual parts." She was still there with her mouth wide open; I had no idea what she was thinking, so I carried on. "Of course, if you wanked him off you would have had to close your hand around his cock and that could count as entering your body, bit of a longshot, but I don't think it matters. We made the rules before the separation, so I can't complain this time. But I am really upset that you let another man touch those fantastic breasts of yours on that fantastic body that I have loved and admired for so long." Now I was cruel. "But if you let somebody else feel your tits again, I might have to rethink your proposal to me." Her light tan had gone very red and her mouth was still wide open. I stood up and went to my room to get changed to go for another run, just to let her stew. 

It got interesting a week or so later, I was in bed just dozing off, it was gone 11, when I heard the drawers opening and closing in the living room, so I popped down. And there was Jayde, naked, bugger she did look good. "What's the matter, what are you looking for?" 

"I was looking for batteries." 

"What for at this time of night?" 

She got embarrassed, something I've not seen in her for a while. Looking down at the floor she said. "My vibrator, as we can't have sex it's all I've got." 

"You gave me all the batteries, you didn't want them, couldn't see a use for them." Then I got a nasty thought. 

"I'll do you a deal, neither of us have had sex for a couple of months now, I'll give you batteries for your vibrator if you give me a blowjob." 

"That doesn't seem fair, I give you sex, but you just give me batteries." 

"Well, the supermarket down the road is open 24 hours, you can go there, they'll have batteries, but I suggest you get dressed first. Or you can give me a blowjob, which you know you like doing anyway, you like being in control. And I'll give you batteries so you can use your vibrator to get yourself off. We both win that way." 

A smile swept across her face. "Wait there," she said, then she turned and went upstairs, she came back pulling on her long bright red PVC over the elbow gloves. Oh, she knows how I like the feel of the smooth PVC on my cock and balls. She knows I won't last long; she was going to try to get this over and done with. She got on her knees in front of me, I sleep naked as well. 

With one hand she cupped my balls gently fondling them with her other hand she gently stroked my cock up and down. Looking at me in the face and smiling, then she opened her mouth and gently sunk it onto my cock, she nibbled, she sucked, she bopped her head backwards and forwards. It was gorgeous, I leaned back in on the sofa and closed my eyes; I was just about to unload when she stopped. I struggled to open my eyes. Next thing I know her knees were beside my hips and she impaled herself on me all the way to the hilt. I managed to open my eyes to see her sitting there looking down at me smiling, she had one gloved hand on my chest and the other was buried between her thighs, I suspect she's playing with her clitoris. I couldn't hold on any longer.

And I came. I felt her shudder, I could see her head thrown back and broad grin on her face. She collapsed forward on me breathing heavily. 

After a minute or so we managed to disentangle ourselves. As good as it felt, that had buggered up the divorce agreement. We would have to talk about that later. 

We both made our way to our own bedrooms, a little bit embarrassed, but satisfied. 

We were both up early in the morning. I made her coffee and toast with jam, which was something I didn't normally do. But after what we'd done last night, it was small beer. I told her we needed to talk this evening. She looked a bit worried. I was a bit worried; I didn't know how we were going to play this. 

At work I came up with a cunning plan. I picked up a Chinese takeaway on the way home, set the dining table in the sitting room, I got one of her bottles of wine out of her fridge, and a bottle of beer from my fridge and waited, and pondered, how I was going to put this 

She got in later than her usual time, she had the late shift this evening, I think she volunteered for that shift. Some ladies need to visit the salon after they'd done a full day's work. 

We picked at the food she drank quite heavily at her wine as we edged around the elephant in the room, but it couldn't go on. "I really enjoyed last night, but if it gets out to the solicitors, we will have to start the six months separation all over again." 

"But nobody else knows, there was only me and you." 

"I know and we've got to keep it a secret, can you do that, not tell anybody at work?" 

"Yes of course I can. I didn't tell anyone today" 

"Well, if you're sure, I've got another suggestion." She nodded her head; the food was forgotten. "This is just a suggestion, and you can say 'no' if you like. I really have missed making love to you, and the sex. Apart from last night and using our hands and toys, neither of us have had sex for nearly two months." I could tell she was interested; was I going to relax the rules? Not a cat in Hell's chance. 

"I suggest that up until the divorce is final we put from 12:00 o'clock midday to 12:00 o'clock midnight on the first and third Sunday of every month to have a sex day. The whole 9 yards, just plain sex, love making, role play, anything goes for those 12 hours. But we can tell no one. what do you say?" 

I could see the cogs going round in her head. "I like that idea, but as we've got to keep it quiet, I suppose doing it outside is off the cards." 

I like the way she was thinking, but she was correct. "Yes, that's it, so I'm afraid no screaming orgasms for you." In the past, sometimes she was known to be quite vocal. 

"OK that's a deal, I'll mark it in my diary. Gosh I'm hungry now." And with that she attacked her dinner. 

And that was what we did, sometimes it was just sex sometimes she got kinky like the day she came down wearing her red PVC gloves, Basque and thigh length boots. She could have had all this all the adventure she wanted, she only had to ask. But perhaps I should have offered sooner. 

The last Sunday before the divorce I thought I'd try something different, we'd tried it before, but she wasn't keen, so we never got round to trying it again. "Jayde, how do you fancy something kinky?" 

"Oh, what are you thinking, something new or something old?" 

"Bit of both really, I want to tie you up." 

"We haven't done that for a while so 'Yes' let's, your bedroom or mine?" 

"Neither, come here and bend over the back of the sofa." 

I steered her around the back of the sofa and bent her over it. I had our toy bag to hand; I took the ropes and quickly lashed her legs apart. I went around the other side and lashed her wrists to the front legs; she was completely open to me. She had seen the toy bag and knew what was in it. 

She peered at me over her shoulder and said. "Oh doggy style with a difference." She didn't know the half of it. I got down on my knees and started licking her fanny, I pushed my finger inside, getting it nice and wet, she was starting to moan, then I cheated and got her vibrator and started playing over her clitoris, as soon as she got close I stopped, she was pulling on her ropes but there is no way she was getting free. Then I did it all again, stopping just as she was about to climax. She swore at me. She was very wet; I got my finger covered with her love juices and then I pushed it gently inside her arsehole, that made her tense up. "No not there!" 

"Why not, you wanted an adventure, so here it is, something new." And I pushed my finger further in. "And you know you're in no position to stop me, are you?" I said with a giggle in my voice. "I can just slip it in and bang away." And with that I moved my finger in and out faster of her arse, after sliding the vibrator into her pussy. I saw her body strain then relax as if she was resigned to it. But I'm not like that, so I leaned over the sofa down to her ear and whispered into it. "You have a safety word; just say it and I'll stop. Nod your head if you understand." She nodded her head. Game on. 

I shot into the kitchen, went to my cupboard and came back with the extra virgin olive oil, I smeared it liberally over my two fingers and gently easing them inside her anus moving them slowly backwards and forwards, slightly deeper every time. I started moving the vibrator in and out of her pussy. I cranked the speed up a bit. She was breathing very heavily and starting to grunt. I wasn't sure if it was because of the attention I was paying to her arse or her cunt. If she got much louder, I'd have to find something to gag her with. I managed to get three fingers just started up her arse. I wasn't going to get many more in there without causing her pain. With my other hand I pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and started paying attention to her clitoris with it. She was grunting loudly now. I looked at her pretty face, her mouth was wide open. She was getting loud, that had to stop.  

I took the ball gag from the bag, grabbed her hair, pulled it back and jammed the ball gag in, strapping it around her neck. She likes to be gagged; it keeps the pleasure in she had told me once. I carried on playing around her clitoris. Then, just as she was about to come I moved the vibrator away. She'd been straining quite hard against the ropes, suddenly they went slack.

I pulled my fingers out and inserted my cock in her arse, not much, just a bit. I poured some more olive oil on it and slowly worked it backwards and forwards going slightly deeper every time it was a bit of a struggle. I managed to get the vibrator somewhere around her lady parts at the same time. 

I must have occasionally made contact with her clitoris because she shuddered now and then, but she didn't come, she just pulled on the ropes and grunted. After a few minutes and a lot of olive oil I managed to get fully embedded. I had to go slow otherwise I would have come. She was very, very tight up there. Not wanting to move, I kept still. I'd been concentrating on getting the vibrator inside her cunt, I did and turned it on to full. The vibrations through the perineum sent me over the top, I spurted, she screamed into the ball gag, I wasn't sure if it was pain or an orgasm, she collapsed completely, hanging on the ropes. I eased myself out; it didn't take long; I'd gone very soft, very quickly. I pulled the vibrator out but still managed to stroke it across her clitoris, which made her jump again. I know I reached the spot because all I heard around the ball gag was, "no, stop, enough, safe word, safe word." That wasn't our safe word, but I knew what she meant. 

I untied the ropes and took the ball gag out, she stayed where she was. After a couple of minutes, I helped her stand up and we went and sat on the sofa. She managed to open her eyes, she looked at me and said. "Fuck that was good, I didn't think it would be that good, we're going to have to do that again when we get back together."  

Although I'd had the idea a couple of weeks ago, I had to wait until the last of our arranged weekends. If there was another weekend to go it would have probably been me bent over the sofa with a dildo shoved up my arse, and that wasn't going to happen. 

We weren't up too much after that, I cleaned up the mess behind the sofa, there was olive oil all over the floor. We dozed on the sofa for a while and then I decided that we would send out for Chinese. To keep up the illusion we both ordered and paid separately. I think the delivery man was somewhat confused. 

Monday evening after our anal adventure with about two weeks to go before the divorce was due to be final, I asked her how her search for a flat or somewhere to live was going. She told me it wasn't going well. Actually, I don't think she was looking. I suggested she move in with her parents as she only had two weeks to find somewhere, that went down like a lead balloon. She could hardly go out most nights adventuring from her parents' house. She asked me if she could stay here like a house mate. Still not bringing anybody home and she would pay rent. She offered either cash or in kind, I insisted it be cash. I thought about it for a day or two then I agreed, I must be getting soft in my old age. 

I was hoping after everything that we had done she would call it off, but I was disappointed, I could see she was getting excited about the thought of her adventures. Yes, I was disappointed, but not surprised.