Adventures in the City Pt. 02

Story Info
Camille's Education Advances.
8k words
4.8
3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures in the City - Part 2 - Camille's Education Advances

Walking to my apartment from Penny's on a dark street wasn't my favorite thing, but with my sneakers on, I had a pretty good chance of leaving an assailant in the dust if I had to.

Tony heard me coming and had the door open. I fell into his arms, hugging tightly. He helped me off with the raincoat and asked about a drink. Some fizzy water would be fine, I said.

He sat next to me and claimed a kiss. I held on and let a lot of tension flow through the kiss. I pushed him down and lay on him.

"It's going to work. She is terrific. I'm full up to here with gossip. Though I may fall asleep on your shoulder. Can we undress and get in bed? Then you don't have to move a sleeping body."

I went in the bathroom and stripped. I was sitting on the pot when he came in, holding a tee shirt. "No negligees here. Sorry."

I pulled it over my head and stood, wiping with a tissue. He was down to his trunks and looked fine. Very fine. I punched his chest. "I'm supposed to be mad at you." He reached around and checked to see if the plug was there. "We don't need to leave that there."

I punched him again and went to the bed. It was lumpy and so was the pillow. So much for grad student housing. I smooshed around until I was in a good spot, like a cat.

He was warm and I was happy to feel him curled against my back. "Give me a one minute report before you lose it."

I turned into to him for another kiss. He was hard, but that just wasn't going to work in my present condition. "I need this, can it wait for morning?"

"I might have to wake you in the night if the back pressure gets too high."

I stuffed my tongue in his mouth. "Faker."

"She says Reggie regularly throws his new grad students to the wolves with impossible assignments. I told her these two students didn't have a failure mode. I told her you asked me out and we had a good time, but I was slow with guys and didn't know where you and I were going."

"Faker," he hissed at me, and pinched my nipple.

"We got on famously and she said she would lean hard on her boss for an interview late tomorrow."

"I can smell her on you. What's that about?"

"We went back to her place. No boyfriend. Possibly never has had a real boyfriend. Dedicated career girl. Sat on her sofa to talk and we were kissing in thirty seconds. She asked me to sleep over. Can't tell whether she is bi or not. She asked for a weekend date, and I countered by saying why didn't she show both of us her favorite spots. Told her you were nice and fun to be around. I think you should bed her."

"God, Cammie, you are the most aggressive, sexy, out in front broad I've ever met."

I put my knee in his crotch and closed my eyes. If he wanted to just take me, that was ok.

"You can have me, but it will be more fun in the morning."

* * *

It was just getting light when Tony turned over and woke me. He was the first man I'd spent all night with. My previous male encounters for sex had never included a sleepover. It felt very nice to have another body in there with me. I was starting to think about work when he said, "I can feel your brain running overtime."

Our lips touched and drew back. "Sir, this is all too fast. I want my mommy."

He tucked my back into his front and covered my breast with his large hand. His lips were pestering my ear. It was going straight to my pussy. And to that strange thing in my rear, which didn't hurt, but was just there.

He talked to me. "You are a good athlete. You've won a lot of races. What's happening is you are getting an adrenalin rush from grad school and it's spilling over, like a Yellowstone geyser, on me, on Reggie and Penny, and who knows how many others..."

I wiggled in his arms. He was right. I was so wound up, I couldn't stand it.

"Tony," I whispered, "this is very bad. I've only known you two days, and you have me dead in your sights." My fingers were lazily stroking his cock.

"What happens if we get into a threesome with Penny and it blows up all over Greystone?"

I climbed on top of him and pulled the tee shirt off. I got on my knees and reached down to rub that big head in my pussy. His breath caught at the same time mine did. "Fuck," he said.

"Yes," I answered and slid down on him. "Now we can talk."

He played with my tits and I tried to keep talking. "I have an idea. Maybe just a dumb broad idea, I don't know. I think we are going to find dirt in derivatives. Lots of dirt. This study is being manipulated by someone who wants to bring down someone or lots of someones at Greystone."

I flexed myself on him. He was clenching his butt muscles to make his cock bigger as he drove it up into me. This wasn't going to last much longer unless we took a break. I leaned down and kissed him, "Stop for a minute. Just let everything cool down. I don't need an instant orgasm and neither do you."

He gasped, "I've read about this in sex books, but you are the first woman who has made me try it."

I sat totally still, feeling him pulse inside there.

He said, "So we are way over our head with this project?"

"Probably, but there are a couple of safety nets. First, we have to dig deeper into Penelope. Is she the straight arrow, ambitious woman she makes out to be? Not a conspirator looking for a big payout after Greystone goes up in flames? Second, we have Reggie to the rescue, or at least stories that he can pull the fat out of the fire. And he is already working for 10 Downing, so high powered inspectors are only a phone call away."

Now Tony was anxious angry. His rod drove into me hard. "Goddam it, Cammie, don't you have any fear about anything?"

"Yes, I'm worried you are going to come before I do." He sent me where I belonged, screaming. The poor neighbors. At six am. There was probably a woman upstairs fighting off her rampaging husband, driving into her after hearing the sex crazed Americans downstairs.

Tony and I were side by side, kissing and licking and swearing.

I took a deep breath and said, "I'm ready for you to take me back there. Where are we going to do it?"

He was plenty hard as I was escorted to the bathroom. "I'm thinking about that. First, we are going to clean you out. Don't need any brown messes." In a few minutes, I was on the toilet, hunched over as I got a quart of warm soapy water squeezed into me. It felt nice, actually. Maybe I was going to like this. He put the plug back in. I'll skip the gory details, but in twenty minutes, all the parts inside my ass were clean. Very clean. He squirted a tube of oily stuff in there at the end and said it would feel good. It did. I walked around, feeling sexy, not like I'd been to a clinic somewhere. He handed me a cup of coffee with cream and poured oil on me, rubbing it all around. My nipples throbbed when he pinched and pulled them. My clit was pink and sensitive. I put a towel over the back of the sofa and nodded at his hand. First one side and then the other received a hard swat, pulling a loud screech from me. God, that hurt.

The blindfold went on and he pressed a cloth into my hand to bite on if I needed it. His fingers were still working all over my ass and into my crack. I was twisting and quivering and wanting him in there. "Don't be gentle," I said, "this is just like that slut, Darlene."

I think he needed that signal. He had been too nice. His hand hit me twice, both sides like before. I moaned into my knuckles. The big head of his cock was pressing against me. The shaft behind it wasn't bending. No, my ass was giving it up. He popped in and kept going. Oh god, it did hurt. He was so fucking big. His balls were against my cheeks.

"Slut! You wanted cock in there, well you've got cock in there. It hurts now, but you are going to beg me for this in a few minutes. You are going to come and scream for more."

He was right. An incredible sensation was spreading all though my pelvis. The almighty cock was just driving and driving and driving. And I was crying out into the cloth and coming. Shaking and coming. Coming and shaking. I cried to him, more, I need more. His thrusts got really frantic and he was coming, taking me with him again.

It was a long time before we stopped holding tight to each other. He lay me over his shoulder and we were under the shower for a long time. His soapy fingers were in and out of my ass. I was sore. I was almost in a trance from the intensity of it. God, that sure wasn't what I thought butt fucking was like.

I was sitting carefully at his kitchen counter when my phone went off. "Today at four. Possible executive dinner after. Dress for success!"

I showed it to him and said, "We have a problem."

He looked at me and smiled. "You look lovely, Miss Thompson."

"Yeah, sure. I walk in there and say, 'I'm sorry for my appearance. He took my ass this morning.' "

We laughed and hugged each other.

"I have a better idea. I go find an engagement and a wedding ring, and we go in as a married couple."

"What about a compromise. We show up in our running outfits, all pink and winded."

"With Chariots of Fire playing on my cell?"

He stood there, with me leaning on him, feeling his strength and glorying in it, like a damn fool.

He said, "Here's a more practical proposal, which you won't like either. This is a male culture. We go in there with me firmly in the lead. You defer and look pained. You bite your tongue. The madder you get, the less anyone is going to suspect we were fucking this morning."

"You're right. That is a shitty script." I looked at him and smiled. "But that's the way we are going to do it."

"You're kidding."

"Nope, we are taking Miss Fancypants - the sexy, out in front broad - and locking her in the closet for an afternoon."

Chapter 4 - Introductions at Greystone

It was strange, but locking up the real me cleared the air, big time. We covered hundreds of pages in the morning and early afternoon, taking breaks only for tea and pee. We did have a late run and it did make us a little pink. Penny's closein directions took us right to the security guard, who looked over our id's and called her.

As she walked across from the elevator, I could see the double take going on. Tony was at his very best. British style suit, a City tie, bright shiny high top shoes. Even some male scent. I stood discreetly to his rear. His hand came out, "Miss Price, what a pleasure." I said, "Hi, Penelope." and tried to look mousey. I got a strange glance from her and then we were marching to the elevator and to a tenth floor conference room. Geoff Lansing stood to greet us. Again, Tony was the lead and took the seat directly across from Geoff, who explained that others would join us in thirty minutes, but he wanted to have a chance to describe Greystone, and how our study fit into things. He was very good. Crisp. To the point. All the important numbers in his head. The right balance between management leading and the Board guiding. He smiled and said, "At least most of the time. In fact, you are here because some of the Board members are uncomfortable about the derivatives area. Too much chat about money to be made, and not enough substance in the business plan."

Tony volunteered, "So, in the short range, perhaps a week or two, we need to absorb the state of play, the quantitative base, and do a very preliminary design of data collection, analysis and dissemination within the firm?"

Geoff seemed a little taken aback. He paused, and said, "If the two of you can get that far in two weeks, I and my colleagues will be very pleased, indeed."

I added, meekly, "Of course, we'll put time in there to keep Reggie in the loop. He does want to be closely involved."

Tony gave me a dark look that Penny and Geoff could see, "Of course."

The intro with Geoff had gone so well, he decided to excuse the others. "Penny will see that you meet them as part of your working sessions. I have four year old twins and make a point of being around for dinner and bed time, but perhaps we could do a quick breakfast meet a few times a week?"

Contact with the boss was always good and we thanked him for the opportunity. Penny showed us down the corridor to her office. "I mentioned dinner, but as you saw, Geoff is serious about seeing his twins."

I seized the moment, "Penny, you've been so good to us, why don't you let the crazy Americans make dinner for you? We can do it at Tony's place."

She looked dubious, but I could see curiosity overcoming her hesitation. "Fine. I'll bring wine, some of each. What about seven-thirty?"

We gave her the address and she phoned the guard that we had been cleared for no escort access and would be coming down.

We walked in late afternoon sunshine to the Tube. I grabbed his hand and said, "That was perfect. Absolutely perfect."

We were waiting for the subway, leaning on each other, and feeling good.

He said, "You've got her coming to my apartment where she will find out what is going on with us."

"Yes, and we get to pump the hell out of her for inside gossip."

"What are our chances of getting her in that lumpy bed?"

"Who knows, but let's lay in some Bombay gin on the way back. By the way, what are we going to feed her? Corned beef hash doesn't cut it."

"There's an upscale grocery not far away. We can duck in there and see what looks good."

We made it to the apartment by six and went to work on a seafood pasta entree, tiny green beans, and a large salad. A very fancy berry tart, allegedly handmade, was in the fridge, along with French vanilla ice cream.

Tony was getting into casual clothes and I was just finishing some cheese and crackers when the bell rang.

Penny gave me a hug and I carried off the wine. She followed me to the tiny kitchen. "I lived like this at Cambridge. You find a way to make do." Her smile was warm. Tony appeared behind her and said hello. He opened the wine and brought out the gin.

"A small cocktail to celebrate the start of the study?"

I took her beautiful tailored jacket and hung it. A sleeveless cashmere sweater looked gorgeous on her. I fingered it. "Looks wonderful on you."

She thanked me and sipped her gin. I took a tiny sip and got a quizzical look. "What was going on this afternoon. Are you two like that all the time?"

Tony laughed and asked, "Were we that obvious?"

She said, "No, not at all. You could see Geoff was very comfortable." She reached over and pulled my hair, "But after talking to Cammie last night, I could damn well tell something was going on."

I leaned in and kissed her lightly. "Tony made me explain about our being naughty last night."

She looked bewildered, "Wait a minute, you told me there wasn't anything going on, and now you are describing pillow talk?"

Tony left his chair and squeezed in on the far side of Penny from me. "She lied. She is the smartest, hottest thing around and I have completely fallen in love." He leaned in and kissed her lightly from his side.

"Oh my, are both of you hitting on me?"

"Of course not, that would be totally inappropriate." The kisses were warmer.

She took a deep swallow of gin and lay back. "I'll be damned. Is this how you Americans hook up? Just a full court press?"

I said, "Tony will explain while I serve."

After a quiet minute, I peered around the corner. She had her hands on his head kissing him very hard. His hand was busy rubbing on the cashmere. "Dinner," I called out.

The meal was a great success and we pumped for details about the people we would be working with, who was smart, who was hitting on the women, and so on.

By ten, Penny was feeling no pain and even giggling a lot. I fed her berries and ice cream, with kisses in between. She was lying half on me, both of us enjoying the intimacy. I whispered, "We are not allowed to go home tonight. He doesn't let his women leave when they have had a lot to drink."

She giggled and asked, "Is my virtue safe?"

"From me, or from Tony?"

Penny laughed hysterically and buried her head in my breasts. I ran my fingers through her hair and pressed her to me.

Tony cleared the dishes and disappeared into the bathroom. Penny and I were out of it, hugging and kissing and mumbling. He came back and said, "Bathroom is clear, I'll fix the bed while you are in there."

Penny and I did our bathroom business. I helped her hang the nice clothes and handed her a tee shirt. She giggled and said, "Just this?"

I pulled on mine and said, "Just that."

She got me in a clinch and said, "Even at Cambridge, I had underwear under my nightie."

I said, reaching under the hem of her shirt to pinch her bottom, "It's healthier this way. And sexier."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I whispered in her ear, "I know, what would mother say?"

We came back into the living room cum bedroom laughing. Tony was on one side, reading. I said, "Penny, do you want to be next to him, or shall I?"

Her eyes were big and round. She pushed me into the middle of the bed. We climbed in and she promptly had her arm around me with my boob cradled in her fingers. She whispered in my ear, "This is so nice, and so scary!"

Tony turned out the light and growled. Penny flinched against me. I lay on my back and pulled her half over, with one hand on her tight behind.

"I have to tell you that sometimes he wakes in the night and needs his woman."

She said, "You mean he is going to take you right here, right next to me?"

"Yes, 'fraid so, and I'm very noisy when I come."

"Oh, you are so bad. How did I let myself get into this?"

I kissed her and rubbed her fine ass. She humped gently on my thigh. I pulled her over on her back between me and Tony.

"You have to tell us, are you bi, or gay, or straight?"

She took a deep breath and sighed, "I guess that is why I'm here. I don't really know, and I'm twenty-six. Isn't it time for me to learn which way I swing?" She laughed and we joined in.

I said, "Well, you kiss like an angel, and I'll have girl sex with you anytime you let me. Does that turn you on?"

Before she could answer, Tony said, "Before dinner, you were hitting on me something fierce. I'll have straight sex with you anytime you want.

She sighed again and said, "And I suppose I can have you both if I want?

Tony and I took turns kissing her.

The smart woman in her said, "I have to be at work at seven tomorrow for an early executive meeting. We need more time to explore me. Tomorrow is Friday. What about dinner and a sleepover at my place? More room for good food and exciting things."

My fingers were inside her shirt, rubbing on a boob, when we both fell asleep.

I felt the bed move and saw Tony disappearing toward the bathroom in the dark. He reappeared next to my side of the bed and pressed a tube of something in my hand. The blanket was pulled back and he kneeled over me. The black shaft of him touched my belly. He drew the hand holding the lotion to it. I was going to grease his cock and then it was going in me. He wasn't going to wait for tomorrow night. I smeared around his big head and it squirted on my fingers. My other hand went out and both of them worked him up and down. He very gently got my knees in his hands and pushed them all the way up to my chest. His insertion was smooth as silk. I gave a little noise as he bottomed, and heard Penny's breath change. Our new pal was going to get a show, and maybe a fucking of her own. I reached out a hand and flicked the nipple sticking up in the cotton shirt. She pulled it to her lips and sucked on my thumb.

Tony watched us and moved slowly in me, letting our passion build. After all, Penny probably hadn't been this close to live sex before.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and said, "Fuck me." Penny flinched and squeezed my hand.

Tony knew all my hot buttons and pushed them, driving me higher and higher. I pulled my shirt up and stuffed it in my mouth. His thrusts were hard and full, shaking the bed as he pounded my slippery cunt. I swore at him through the gag, and came. A big one, top to bottom, with a high wailing sound muffled by my shirt.