Adventures in the City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped us in big towels, carrying the two bodies at the same time back to bed. As my eyes closed, Penny's very low whisper said, "This just keeps getting better."

The sun was in my eyes and Penny was at the foot of the bed with coffee. The bed was empty and the shower was running. "I went in the kitchen at six and he was into one of your textbooks!"

I laughed, "He works at being unpredictable."

"I tried to sell him my body but he wasn't having any. Told me I was the sexiest thing alive, but I needed a chance to recover from his last attack!" Her easy laughter sounded like a choir note.

"Come on, it's almost ten and if we catch the eleven o'clock train, we can have a picnic lunch on the beach in Brighton."

I got coffee and juice and followed her to the walkin closet. "Clothes for the beach can be a problem because if the fog rolls in, it will be damn cold." She put me in a bikini top and bottom, then tailored fleece pants with a checked cotton shirt and a fleece windbreaker. That plus a saucy hat and Tony whistled at me. Penny held out three different lipsticks and I showed them to Tony. He picked the neutral one. "You have the second nicest lips in London, next to Penny, and they don't need color to go to the beach." On Penny's paler skin, he selected a soft shade of pink and applied it after giving her a terrible hot kiss that had her knees shaking. She looked at me guiltily as I got the same treatment.

"Marking your women, are we?" I asked.

"Damn right," he answered, hustling us out the door.

(Cont'd in Part 3)