Adventures in the City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was still hanging on to my hand for dear life. I drew hers to my lips and kissed each finger.

She whispered, "He just did it? He didn't ask or anything?"

Tony was sitting on her thighs, helping her off with the tee shirt. He leaned forward and began sliding the big wet thing back and forth between her breasts. I could see eyes wide open in the dimness. She seemed mesmerized by the giant head so close to her lips. He hitched himself forward and brought it to her mouth. He didn't say anything but she opened quietly and her tongue reached out to lick it.

I found the tube and stuck it in her pussy and squeezed hard. My fingers spread it around and her hips jumped as I touched her clit. I moved to her entrance, still spreading, and ventured within. Surprisingly, there was resistance. My fingers pulled back sharply. "Tony," I gasped, "she's intact!"

"Yes, I figured that, but she is hot as a firecracker and wants this. Give her tits some attention."

Penny had three inches of him in her mouth, working hard on it. Tony was making low moans and thanking her. "Oh Penny, don't stop. Please don't stop."

He backed up and used his hand to guide the massive, dripping instrument to her cleft. Every time he ran it over her clit, she jumped and moaned. Slowly, like a glacier, the head moved to her wet lips and pressed forward. My mouth covered almost one whole boob, tongue worrying the tip. I reached to my bottom and brought fingers full of goo to her lips.

"Oh Cam, I can taste you! I can taste him!" I could feel him press against her maidenhead, and then pull back. I bit down on the nipple in my teeth, and he plunged forward. My hand quickly covered her mouth, which was intent on screaming loudly.

He gave her no respite, working hard back and forth. The moans of pain were replaced by cries of pleasure and not long after by a deep rolling orgasm.

I found her cell and turned it off. Miss Price was not going in today. A sudden illness.

Tony and I were sipping coffee when she came in, wearing my terry robe, and beat on my back. "You betrayed me! You were going to protect me!"

I pulled her in to my side, laughing and kissing her cheek. "He is such a bad guy! Look at him, those dark eyes pretending we are his slaves."

"We probably are. He is such a fucking stud!"

She whispered in my ear, "I am tingling and shaking all over. I never thought my first would be like this. It was incredible. Thank you so much." She reached down and smashed my boob.

She said loudly, "That was awful, I'm going back to girls. Like this one here." She gave me a hot wet kiss that ricocheted around inside.

I carried her to the destroyed bed and we rolled around, laughing and kissing. "I turned your cell off in the night. Hope you don't mind."

She sat on me, rubbing her bare bottom on my tummy. "Can you hand it to me. I need to call in about being ill. She punched in a number and left it on speaker. "Hi Anna, it's Penelope. Yes, I'm alive, but barely. Was out with the Americans last night and something sent me to the bathroom afterwards. Major stomach problem. Don't think I'll make it today. Can you pass along the sick day news?

There were more pleasantries and a click. I said, "Can I put my tongue in there?"

Her eyes were soft and lusty. "Right here, right now? With him circling around?"

My hands were on her tight ass, urging it forward. She had a lovely bush, but most of it would have to go.

I had her moaning and twitching in no time. She gushed on my face and said, "Shit, Cammie, you've done it to me." My fingers in her prolonged the climax. She clenched and pulled my lips to hers. We shared spit and she stuffed her fingers in my leaky twat. I whispered to her, "That's really a mess, I haven't showered."

She kept on until I released a giant sigh and came on her.

Tony stood over us in his briefs, the big bulge showing. We were spread wide open and he could have anything he wanted. His look showed that he knew it.

"Did you tell her?"

I pulled Penny on top of me. "He took me in the ass."

A shiver ran through her. "When?"

"Yesterday morning early. That's part of why we acted strange. I asked for it, actually."

"Asked for it?"

"He used to have sex with his girlfriend in our dorm room. We kidded around about how she was a low life slut. I told him I envied all the good sex he gave her. He did me the regular way and I came and came. I asked him if he did her in the backdoor and he said yes. Said she liked it."

I looked up at Penny and she said, "So, you had to have it too."

I nodded and reached for another hot kiss. Tony was at the foot of the bed with the tube and the plug, waiting for the conversation to move to the next step.

"Yes. It was incredible. Not like the porn stuff at all. I couldn't stop coming. I cried and yelled."

Her tongue was tracing mine. "I'm next?"

"If you want. He's very good."

She leaned her head on my chest. "Oh fuck, Cam." Her ass was up in the air, and Tony's fingers spread the lotion around and then gently inside. She shivered. I put my hands inside the robe and twisted her nipples. She jerked and cried out, "No, Tony!" as the plug slid smoothly and fully into her ass.

He wiped her bottom and eased her down on her back. She was giving him a confused look as his cock speared into her as easily as 1-2-3.

His kisses were gentle and his thrusts the same way. Her breathing was short and sharp as she got all these new signals from her woman parts. She waved her arms and legs. He was taking her. Her body was going along for the ride and there was nothing she could do about it. The first orgasm caught her by surprise. She looked at me, mouth open, nothing coming out. Her body shook and he went on pumping. Just like a machine. Her next built up before bursting through into yowls and shudders.

I got off the bed and stood behind him. His scrotum was tightening up. I pressed two fingers just behind it and rubbed. He shouted and blasted her. The two of them fell into a pile.

The shower felt good. I smiled to myself. Not here a week and two hot lovers, with a work assignment so challenging it gave me stage fright.

I was toweling when he carried her to the shower. I fixed the curtain for them. She was still in the low moaning stage. "That's you," I said to myself. And added, "I have no fucking idea what's happening, but I'm not giving it up."

While Tony and I did a review of Reggie's assignments for Monday, Penny went online and got us tickets for a matinee show, and reservations at a popular restaurant that was not going to break the bank.

She didn't have running stuff, so Tony and I put ours on and walked to her apartment. We were admiring her art when she appeared in her bedroom doorway, totally naked, with shorts and top in hand. "Do I have to run with this thing in me?"

Tony nodded at me and I walked her to the bathroom and extracted the offending item. I wiped her and washed the plug. "He makes you ask him for it. Then he cleans you out nicely, squirts some marvelous stuff in there, and the next thing you know you are hollering your fool head off."

She clung tightly to me. "God, I am so horny. How do I wait until tonight?"

I reached for her clit. It was big and sensitive. Why not resume the sex play here? "Take a big towel and lay down on your bed."

I grabbed the front of Tony's trunks and said, "She is too far gone to run. I am going to trim that incredible forest between her legs. You keep that hard and look for something to wash out her insides."

I gathered the scissors and razor and went to work. "You are going to leave me some?"

Her voice was plaintive. I shucked out of my shorts. "Is this ok?"

"You look divine. When you were going around the apartment this morning, I almost jumped you a half dozen times."

In fifteen careful minutes, she was a new person, crotchwise. "Go look at yourself." She went to the bathroom mirror, only to run into Tony with a bag full of water and a nozzle. He forced her body over the vanity and inserted the nozzle and let the whole bagful drain into her. I put some of his cream on my hands and worked her boobs. After five minutes, she was hopping around like I had, and got to sit on the toilet to let the contents of her bowel out. Then back to the vanity. Her expression was priceless. Beauty and lust and curiosity all rolled into one. Tony nodded at the camera to one side and I caught a few shots using the mirror. Tony turned to me and I did the honors with cream on his cock. Penny was watching my tits and my pussy intently, mouth slightly open with just the tip of her tongue showing.

Tony turned and I got a great shot of his big shiny cock slapping the side of her buttock. The big purple head and shaft contrasted with her white flanks. He positioned her sideways to the mirror with her head on my shoulder and my hands on her tits. She glanced from Tony's dark eyes to mine and back. Everyone was completely silent, lost in a special sex dance. He slowly advanced the big tip to the cleft of her cheeks. It looked truly menacing, and I was glad I hadn't had the view when I got it the first time. Her arms were around my neck and she was shaking.

Tony's method was to demonstrate the inevitability of his cock penetrating your ass. He advanced slowly but steadily and used his hands to spread Penny apart and then just drive firmly into that puckered guardian of her rectum. She gasped out a single "Ooh," as she felt a big hard cock inside her ass for the first time. My back was against the wall, and her head was against me, and his weight was against both of us. He pulled back and drove again. "Aahhh." And again. The rhythm was as solid and unyielding as mine had been. Penny was hurting but silent. His strokes were easier and her movements in sync with his.

"Oh, Tony, it's so strange. Oh god, I'm...Her voice rose to a scream, "I'm coming." He didn't stop. I knew he wouldn't. If the woman came once, she would come again.

He looked at me, I stared back at him, overcome by the scene and gushing between my bare legs. I realized he could tell that I needed him back there too. Penny's fingers were pinching and twisting my nipples. I came spontaneously, shaking. Penny noticed and kissed me, her tongue fully in my mouth.

Tony slapped her ass, first one side and then the other. Hard slaps that left marks. Penny was moaning again, the noise rising to a dreadful scream as a monster orgasm took her. Tony pulled her up to a full press on me, his cock still driving.

"Tell her, Penny, tell her."

"Tony, you bastard, you are going to take her too!"

"Hold her down over the vanity."

Shaking violently, Penny pressed my shoulders down. He handed her the tube and motioned to my ass. "Oh god, I can't do this!" He slapped her hard, very hard. Her hand was full of cream as it traversed my crack and fingers found their way inside.

With no wait, and no cleaning and no foreplay, I was suddenly hooked like a fish on his giant cock.

He had pounded me a dozen times before I knew what happened. The sharp pain was gone and the sensation of being filled and fulfilled took its place. I put on a show, crying, shaking, wailing, cursing, and collapsing in an orgasmic faint on the floor.

I really was out. Penny was licking my face when I came around. We huddled together on the cold floor. Dimly, I knew that when you gave your ass to a man, you gave everything. He owned you. Nothing could change that.

I said weakly to her, "Was it ok?"

She cried on me, "Yes. Yes, it's incredible. I could never have imagined that."

Tony stepped out of the shower and helped us to our feet. He said nothing but kissed our cheeks and opened the shower door.

Our arms were still around each other as the water washed sex off. I asked myself if I was abused. How could you be abused if you asked for it?"

We were sitting on her bed when he came in and said, "That was the run for today?"

We looked at him, trying to be mad but not making it. He pushed us down, showing him everything. He knelt by the side of the bed and applied some lotion, working it carefully in between our labial lips and under the hood covering our clits.

We kissed each other while he worked on us. The mood was very soft. He eased his way between us and all four boobs got a lotion treatment. "Both of you got off on that in a big way. So did I. But it's not for everyday. My ego doesn't need that. But if your frustrations, or your nerves or whatever, build up and you want more, I'll be happy to jam myself into the prettiest backdoors in London."

I raised my hand to cuff him, but it fell, limply, to the blanket.

"Are you serious you don't have to have us back there again?"

Penny added, "We don't want to walk around knowing you are admiring our behinds and planning to take us whenever you choose."

He brought us underwear and helped getting it on. He arranged us the long way of the bed and left a space in the middle for himself. "Relax, I'll be right back.

He returned with three mugs of hot toddy and some crisps. We had the blanket up over our laps and were smiling again.

He said, "I've stumbled into the two greatest lovers anywhere. I don't deserve you, but I'll fight to keep you. All three of us are learning a lot about sex and each other. I'm a happy man."

His eyes closed and he was gone. We turned into him and closed our own eyes.

It was more than a nap, it was a most of the afternoon sleep. I ran my fingers over his chest and reached beyond for Penny's boob. She grabbed a finger and sucked it. I licked his neck. Penny's hand was in his trunks.

She said, "We've missed the theater. So sad." And burrowed into him. He turned her so his hands could cover her boobs. He kissed her ear. I tickled his ribs.

I pushed him on his back, and sat against his raised knees. The dangerous cock was safely tucked behind my butt. I pulled her in front of me. I looked over her shoulder and we stared down at him.

He said, "Sometime, not now, we have to talk more about the study."

In the Penelope Price voice, she said, "Tomorrow, nine to twelve. You are sleeping over. In this very bed. No more lumps for my tender rear."

We laughed and I tickled her. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts, over the expensive lacy bra. I asked, "Are you a runner? This body is slim and tight."

"I ran competitively on a girl's team in primary school, but Cambridge was too much of a grind for more than recreational runs. I do treadmill at the gym when I can stand it."

He said, "She is a sadist. Nationally ranked runner at Cornell. Be careful of any bets."

Turning and wrestling me off Tony, she lay full out, "God, I'm hot for you. Is he going to let us have girl sex?"

"He's hard to read.

He got me in a headlock, and ran his fingers through my long hair, wrecking it further. "This one is a tough cookie. She is still sorting out men in her life. I am the current victim. She pushed me too far the other day, and she got several swats across her pretty ass."

"He put that plug in my behind and it was there when I went to see you."

She was humping me from the top and smiling. "Camille Thompson. Figuring out her sex life with the dark, handsome Italian and getting her divine ass spanked for being too pushy. I like that."

Looking up at her, I asked, "What's the Penelope Price story? Lost her cherry to the same guy and got it in the ass the same day! Does that count as figuring out your sex life?"

We giggled and rolled around. Tony pulled down our briefs and delivered sharp swats.

"We can't tell him, can we, but that is really a turn on."

He hugged us to his chest and said, "Yes, but too many guys get out of control and then it isn't funny anymore."

She did a fake whisper in my ear, "Do you have the feeling we have a winner here?"

She saw the stricken look in my eyes and quickly said, "Oh shit, I didn't mean it that way. Oh god, I swear I am not predatory. He is yours. Yours. If you are feeling forgiving and generous, could I have a little piece?"

He had us on our feet, saying, "Now it's two sluts out of control. I am not for sale. There are no little pieces of me. I have a big enforcer and it knows how to handle feisty women."

Penny took out her list of phone numbers of obliging cabbies who would come to her apartment, and we piled in for the ride to dinner. Penny and I were still giggling. "He has a big enforcer."

The restaurant was in a neighborhood north of Regent's Park. We could have walked, but not in heels.

"These places operate by word of mouth and come and go. The wine list is nice and the food is very good. A London version of French modern."

We were in no hurry and had sherry and some little things closer to tapas than antipasti. Penny and I were quiet. Tony kept glancing at us, wondering where the feisty went. We each took a hand and pressed it and kissed it. The woman at the next table noticed and took the hand of her partner.

"Tony," we said in a very low voice, "you really are helping us figure things out. It's a bigger deal for us than it is for you."

He looked at us and his expression got soft. Under his breath, he said, "You two know how to get to a guy. I've got all my defenses up and they are not working."

The woman at the next table noticed us wiping our eyes and surely wondered what the story was with the handsome guy and the two pretty women who were crying.

They were finished and she leaned over between Penny and me and said, "I'm sure I don't know what is going on but you are three of the nicest, warmest people I've seen in ages. She kissed both of us on the cheek and was gone.

Penny and I were blushing mightily and Tony was smiling broadly. "Let's go back to Penny's and resume!"

We resumed all right. Naked, teeth brushed, lying on him under the covers in Penny's big bed with the incredible mattress. He was floppy and we weren't needing to make it hard. We might go to sleep but it was awfully early. His big hands were rubbing our behinds. We clenched our butt muscles and humped on his thighs. Penny said, "On nice weekends, city people go to the country, and country folks come to the city. Where would you like to go? We can't just lie around screwing every hour can we?"

He was on her in a flash, mouth taking a large chuck of butt muscle into it. She screeched. "Tony, No!"

I joined in, trying to fight him off, but getting his teeth on my breast instead. We roughhoused for a while, girls on top and then on the bottom. He had my thighs spread and his tongue inches deep in my sex when Penny stabbed two fingers in his ass and he howled. She said, "I have a big dildo around here somewhere, shall we use it on him?"

That definitely got us pulled together under him with no wiggle room. "I am in charge of ass play. Only me. Do we have that clear?" His tone was fierce but his eyes were smiling.

We fell back into a cuddle and went to sleep anyway.

At 4 am by Penny's clock, I followed him into the john. He pulled me forward and sat me down, then crouched over my legs, the big thing pointed down at my sex. We both let go together. Before we finished, Penny was there, hands on and trying to direct him. I pushed my face forward and got the dripping end of him into my mouth.

I sucked and licked and hummed. She hissed in my ear, "you are truly a slut," elbowed Tony out of the way, pressed her pussy against my chest, and pissed all over my front. The hot stream went everywhere. Tony was laughing in the dark, his fingers on Penny's nipples, pulling and pinching. He was very hard and I reached out to squeeze him. Shoving and squealing, he got us in the shower and under the hot water. He soaped up Penny's bottom, then leaned her over me and slipped that big cock of his right inside her wet pussy. She was excited by all the water play and came very quickly. I thought to escape but he had me up against the tile wall, my legs around his waist and his hands gripping my ass and spreading me. He felt so nice, reaching farther and farther into my wet channel as I was lowered. "Oh fuck, Tony, you've got me again." He didn't wait for any encouragement. I took his pounding, my butt bouncing off the wall, and loved it. Something about his male power drove me over the top with a giant climax and a lot of noise.