African Pirates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back to see Afua turning up a dial of some sort. "I have it on the lowest setting General. Shall I turn it up?"

The General stroked his chin thoughtfully as he popped a piece of watermelon into his mouth and chewed. "Time enough for that later. Leave the bitch on the current setting. BUT, little cunt, I want to see you riding it as you sit. Move that ass up and down, bounce that snatch on the fuck-machine so that my men can be entertained. Is that understood?"

"Y-yes Master." Amy tried not to show tears as she began pumping her young pussy up and down the fuck-machine, bottoming out her tight sheath on the raping, artificial cock. Trying not to think about the cock drilling her aching slit, Amy managed to take some leftover slices of apple and start eating. She tried not to think of Scott's tormented gaze watching her as she sat impaled on the fuck-machine, helpless as it buzzed between her legs. She was so hungry that for a moment she did forget the giant cock sliding up into her intimate depths, violating her with robotic dedication.

"Very good, slave. Keep up that pace and I may give you another reward. I haven't raped you yet, have I? Soon you will have the pleasure of having your cunt busted on my cock. Will you not be grateful, bitch? To have such a glorious cock inside you?" When Amy didn't respond fast enough, the General leaned over, biting her left nipple as he smacked her ass hard, creating an inferno of sensation as she wiggled on the fuck-machine.

"AAHHH!! Yes, Sir...Master! I would love to have your glorious cock inside me. Please don't hurt me," she squealed.

The General turned back to Scott, who was now panting for all he was worth, his chest heaving as the athletic brunette slid her soft sex up and down his shaft, his balls blue with the need to spew their precious cargo.

"Now, where were we? Yes, we need to talk business," the General beamed. Meanwhile Jennifer cooed and moaned, her breasts rubbing against Scott's chest as she vacuumed up his shaft between her cunt lips. The General stared, distracted, at the trail of pre-cum leaking from the seal of Jennifer's cunt as it squeezed fervently around Scott's manhood.

Finally Scott managed to grate out a few words.

"What...business?"

"First let's reintroduce ourselves. You will call me 'Master' at all times. Now what was your name, slave?"

Scott reined in the rage and despair in his heart, focusing on just answering the General's question. "My name is Scott. Master..." He nearly gagged on that last word. "Master, please let my wife and her sister go. They're just innocent girls. Please."

The General popped another morsel into his mouth. Idly he reached over, rubbing Amy's tits as she continued to eat while sliding her pussy down on the fuck-machine. "No, no, no. Scott, you don't seem to understand. I didn't take over this ship and capture a boatful of sexy young slaves just to let you all go free. What kind of modern warlord in human trafficking would do that?" The General chuckled. "Not a very successful one." He cut a choice morsel of filet mignon on his plate. Then he turned to Scott's wife.

"Open, bitch." Amy opened her mouth dutifully as he deposited the succulent piece of meat between her lips. She gratefully chewed and swallowed, moaning as Afua turned up the setting on the fuck-machine.

"Soldier, what do you think you're doing?" the General growled.

"Forgive me, Sir. I thought that she needed a little more stimulation. Her pussy is wet, and I thought...Forgive me, I will turn the setting back to 'Low' if you wish."

The General mulled this over with a grunt. "No, leave the setting as is. I can appreciate not just a soldier who takes orders but also one who takes some initiative."

"Oh please!" Amy moaned. The fuck-machine was thrusting upward like an obscene piston now, a punishing rhythm. It spread her cunt lips and threw an array of jarring sensations each time it drove up to the hilt, stuffing her snatch completely with its girth. "Oh please turn it back down, Master...Ohhh god, it's too big. It hurts!" she groaned. But there was more than just the dull ache of pain, there was also the maddening, traitorous glimmer of genuine pleasure. Her sex thrummed with arousal each time the ribbed shaft, designed for maximum stimulation of the cunt's inner walls, thrust deep into her violated sex, fucking her with a consistency that no human male could equal. Amy gripped the table sheets, her cunt clenching around the shaft as it fucked her. Sweat beaded on her forehead as she felt her whole body warm with the assault of too many sensations between her legs. 'No...this is so wrong! Stop!' she berated her own body, her own feminine instincts which welcomed the cock that was now raping her, which happily accepted the sensations as the cock fucked her more deeply and more intimately than she had ever been fucked. Even Scott's lovemaking as his stallion-like strongest, with his cock plunging into her core, even that was nothing like this. Nothing compared to the unyielding chrome shaft now buried to the hilt in her soft, moistening sex.

The General leaned down and carefully scrutinized the base of the chrome shaft. He leaned over, sniffing at the chair.

"I can smell your wife slut's juices and see them glistening even on the base of the fuck-machine. The little whore loves it!" the General grunted. "See, your wife will enjoy being my personal sex slave very much. She will have no need of you anymore. My manhood and the many cocks I will introduce her to, those will keep her quite satisfied."

Scott trembled, trying to ignore the distraction of Jennifer's lithesome nakedness still clenched around his penis, her pussy still clutching his shaft as she kissed the side of his face and tried to soothe him. "No. Please don't! Let us go!" he said through a strangled gasp.

"If you do not stop your tiresome requests, I may have to punish you. Directly or...indirectly." He gestured toward one of his men, who handed him a pistol. He pressed the barrel of the gun into Amy's closely shaved pubic muff as she kept humping the whirring cock.

"The next time you make that request, I will put a bullet in her. Understood?" Amy's eyes widened as her breasts shook with the force of her next impalement. She moaned and gave Scott a helpless, terrified look.

"Oh god, please I'll do whatever you want! Okay!" Scott cried.

"Good." The General withdrew the gun and handed it back to his man. "Now, finally, we focus on business. These are your two options, Scott. Option one; I let you live, deposit $1 million in a secret bank account, and give you a scripted story to tell once rescuers find you, as I know they will. You will tell them exactly what I tell you to say, a tragic story about how everyone on the ship perished in a terrible storm. You will do this because I will be keeping these two sluts as my personal sex slaves. If you so much as breathe a word to the authorities of what really happened on this ship, I'll have them both killed. That is option one."

Scott frowned, confused. "Wait...but what are you going to do with everyone else on the ship?"

"I will sell the attractive young male slaves and the sexy little cunts for top dollar to foreign buyers. There are plenty of Middle Eastern Sheikhs willing to pay, not to mention Russian oligarchs who need to add a new sex slave to satisfy their secret proclivities. Many, many other markets are open to me. All these beautiful young Americans you now see fucking each other on this deck will all fetch a reasonable price. As for the elderly and the young...they are a liability I can't allow."

Chilled to the bone, for a moment Scott could hardly wrap his head around the monster that this man truly was.

"And what...what is option two, Master?" He carefully tacked on 'Master' even though it made bile rise up in his throat.

In the background Scott was momentarily distracted as the pale-skinned, big-breasted girl named Amanda cried out. Imari had finally gushed inside her twat, and the crop slamming against her clit had driven her mad. She slumped over as an orgasm tore through her, juices coating Imari's shaft and even trickling down to his testicles. The other man who'd assisted Imari continued to tighten the rope around her neck until she passed out, her slender nakedness flopping sideways on the deck. Imari grunted as he pushed her limp body off of him like so much human trash.

"Take her below, wake her up with a cold bucket of water, and have her service the others," Imari growled.

Scott whipped his attention back to the General as the monstrous man outlined the other awful alternative.

"The other option is this..." The General clapped and two naked young women walked into view. Both were of African descent, and both were alluring beyond words. The one on the right had a nose ring and huge, voluptuous breasts with some of the biggest areolas and nipples Scott had ever seen. The other girl had medium-sized breasts and a face with more conventional beauty, a perfect symmetry with lively brown eyes. Both women had their pussies shaved and both looked very athletic, reminding Scott of a gazelle leaping in the wild. He shook his head, trying to erase the strange image from his mind.

"These are my sisters, Kunto and Neka." Kunto was the big-breasted girl with the nose ring and Neka was the beautiful girl with the lively eyes. "They need a new man slave and I told them that you would be an excellent addition to their male harem. If you agree, then they will own you, body and soul. Your cock and testicles will belong to them. And if you agree, the silver lining is no small thing; frequently you will get to see this young slut beside me. Occasionally you will be reunited with your wife, when my sisters and I have one of our joint orgies with all our sex slaves in attendance. Once in a while, perhaps if you behave, if they are feeling as generous as I am, we may even let you fuck your wife again."

Kunto nodded, a smile lighting up her seductive face. "What do you think, sister? Does he look like enough of a stud to please us?" Kunto and Neka walked around to the other side of the table, watching critically as Jennifer, now almost covered in sweat from her exertions, continued to plunge her pussy down on his shaft, grunting and cooing for all she was worth - her arousal completely genuine.

The big-breasted black girl knelt at the foot of the chair in which Scott sat, massaging his testicles as she watched Jen's pussy slide back and forth along his hard length. Meanwhile Neka reached around, pinching and playfully squeezing Jennifer's nipples. The extra stabs of sudden stimulation at her aching cones began to send Jennifer over the edge.

"Oh god. Ooohhhh Scott. I can't stop myself. I'm so sorry!" she crooned.

"Go ahead, bitch. Cum on his lap," Neka growled. The beautiful black girl watched as Jennifer squealed, her juices spurting uncontrollably, gushing down the length of Scott's shaft. Her slender body continued to shudder on Scott's cock, milking his balls cruelly as her pussy clenched and convulsed, squeezing until Scott could hardly stand it. After the last spurt of Jen's cunt cream had streamed down Scott's penis, the big-breasted Kunto pulled the helpless man's cock free and slurped on it, relishing the taste of Jen's juices.

"Ahhh. She tastes delicious," Kunto sighed. The black mistress sucked Scott off a little more before putting the shaft back between Jennifer's labia. "Sit back down on his cock, bitch. You'll ride him until he gets a finish as pleasurable as yours." Jennifer whimpered as she felt his cock-head slam up into her damp heat. She gyrated her hips as Scott moaned, his eyes squeezing shut. His blue balls had reached a zenith, a point of no return. He groaned plaintively, almost as if in anguish, as Neka pushed on Jennifer's shoulders, forcing the brunette to slam her pussy all the way down until her pubic muff and Scott's rubbed together, their bodies fully joined.

"No. Stop this. This is wrong! This is so wrong!" Scott bellowed.

The General ignored Scott's rising lust and torment. "Well, man slave? Which will it be? Will you take the money and the freedom? Or will you join my sisters' slave harem and be closer to your precious wife, Amy?" As he said this the General reached over, gently rubbing the blonde girl's clit.

As if the General's invocation of her name had helped conspire to produce an earth-shattering orgasm, Amy's pussy chose that exact moment to lunge over the precipice. The whirring fuck-machine had been battering her tight, wet folds for too long now. She just couldn't hold out for a single moment longer, and her hardened nipples showed her arousal as she plunged her pussy down on the shaft with all her might, her sweet-smelling fluids completely covering every inch of the chrome penis.

"AAAAHHHHH!! OH GODDD! OH FUCK!" Amy cried out, a squeal filled with both sheer ecstasy and guilt. Her breasts ached with arousal and her pussy burned with a fiery lust that purged all thoughts from her brain, replacing them with just the need to fuck, to be filled, to cum hard and violently on the cock that was raping her snug, sore, over-sensitive young snatch. The beautiful young blonde came hard on that shaft, screaming out an orgasm unlike any she'd ever known. Her cunt hugged that cock like it was her savior. Her cunt cream flowed like a waterfall down the shaft, pooling on the seat of the chair as her nipples beaded up like two pink spikes. She clenched the table hard with both hands as her body betrayed her, shudder after shudder, convulsions tearing through her pussy as she gushed and gushed...spewing so much feminine nectar.

It seemed like a full two minutes before Amy could think coherently, before her nipples didn't hurt from her arousal and before her sore pussy had finally stopped twitching. With the fuck-machine still buzzing on 'Medium' setting, that cock still pumping up into her over-sensitive cunt, the stimulation was too much. It was painful. She looked over at the General desperately. "Please Sir, it hurts. I'm so sensitive down there now. Oh please! Let me fuck you instead."

The General laughed. "Now there is something that I bet your husband never expected to hear." He savored the look of betrayal and disbelief on Scott's anguished face. "Oh, don't look at your wife so accusingly, Scott. After all, you are about to release a load of hot jism right up the pussy of your wife's sister!" He smiled like a jolly, cruel giant. He patted his lap, and from his legs now sprang a tall, vein-covered knob of flesh. "Hop on, blonde cunt. Bust that tender pussy on a real man's dick. I have been looking forward to raping you."

Amy dutifully complied, just grateful to have a reprieve from the relentless fuck-machine. She straddled the General's shaft, cooing her gratitude as her pussy slurped up the length of his manhood. The General grasped the back of her head, bringing her in for a slow, lingering kiss.

"Mmmm. My first time raping your tight, velvet-soft cunt. It feels every bit as heavenly as I'd dreamed it would," the General rumbled. Amy sighed, asking herself when this nightmare would ever end. But she also acknowledged the lingering lust, already ramping up again, as her cunt hugged the walls of her captor's penis. She ground her hips, whimpering as she felt her libido awaken on levels never before felt. 'If this is what I need to do to keep us alive as his favorites, this is what I'll do!' she thought fiercely. Even if they stayed as captives of the General and his family, at least they would be together. She didn't want to die and she knew that Scott would never be able to live with himself if he betrayed them to save his own skin.

The General stared at Amy's shaking breasts, admiring the sticky layer of his earlier explosion of cum, which had almost completely dried on her supple curves. He reached out, groping her tits as she moaned more loudly, creating zigzags of pain where his palms mashed into the tender spots where the metal bars had been inserted into her nipples.

"OW. Oh please Sir, be gentle," Amy wailed. She leaned forward, taking the initiative this time. She kissed him passionately, her hands cupping his neck as she lifted and slammed her cunt furiously along his shaft as if she needed it deep inside her quim just to stay alive. The General seemed to like that, returning her kiss and leaving her breasts alone. His hands roved up and down her back, caressing her in reward.

"Mmmm...this young pussy is learning. Your wife will be a very well-trained fuckpet. You will see for yourself, Scott - if you choose to become my sisters' property."

Scott's conflict had reached the boiling point. He didn't know what to do. He was terrified. The thought of just getting away from this madman and all of his soldiers surged to the forefront. 'But how can I leave Amy? Poor Amy! Oh god...no...I can't. I could never do that to her.' Scott also knew that the other option sounded too good to be true. He thought to himself, 'I'll be the scapegoat. The General wouldn't pay me money unless he thought I wouldn't be around to spend it!' This reasoning left Scott with just one option.

Become a male sex slave to the two African women now tormenting him.

"Well, Scott? I'm going to need an answer." General Khari watched as Jennifer's squirming body finally wrested out Scott's precious seed. With her pussy fully engulfing every inch of his diamond-hard slab of flesh, Scott groaned a long, tortured cry. General Khari grasped Amy by the chin, swiveling her face so that she had to watch the moment of her husband's orgasm.

"LOOK at him, bitch. Look at your husband spill his seed right up your sister's fuck-hole," the General shouted. Amys face twisted in disbelief as she saw Scott writhe, cum spurting from his cock as he twitched in a state of half-agony, half-ecstasy.

"AAHHHH! UGHHH!!" Scott's jism erupted, filling Jen's tender cunt within a few mighty bursts. Neka fondled Scott's scrotum, admiring the way his testicles tightened during the throes of his orgasm. The extra cum oozed out of Jennifer's slit, pooling on Scott's crotch. Kunto, the big-breasted black girl, leaned in right away as Scott's cock flopped free of Jen's tainted sex.

"Oh, isn't this beautiful? I can't wait to taste his nasty cum," Kunto purred, her tone all shades of seductive. She lapped at the cum on Scott's lap before leaning over farther to slide her tongue deep inside Jen's sticky folds. The sexy brunette moaned as Kunto turned her around on Scott's lap and intensified her cunt-licking feast, slurping loudly for all to hear. Neka gently stroked her younger sister's shoulder, even cupping her sister's ass as she watched, turned-on by the sight of her sister licking out the helpless girl's cream-pie pussy.

"That's so hot, Kunto baby. Lick out the white bitch's pussy until it glistens with all your saliva. Tell me how our new man-slave's cum tastes." She finally gave a pout as Kunto buried her nose in Jen's pubic muff and kept licking. "Greedy bitch. You could have left some for me." Finally Kunto came up for air, licking her chops and wiping away the extra fluid dripping down her chin. She leaned into Scott, giving him a kiss so he could taste the traces of his own jism. Jen's eyes were still fogged over in a daze of pleasure. The slender brunette remained dazed as a soldier yanked her off of Scott's lap and sat her in the chair beside him.

"Ugghhh..." Jen groaned.

"Shut up and eat, little cunt. You may not have a proper meal for some time," the General said. Blinking quickly, snapping out of her reverie, Jennifer tried to start eating. She tried to ignore the throbbing ache inside her pussy, which had never been fucked so raw. She ate quietly, just hoping she wouldn't attract any more notice. She needed rest. Her pussy needed a break! She looked over at Amy, her face and breasts still coated in the General's nasty cum, and felt compassion for her sister. For just a split second she imagined licking all of that crusty cum off of her sister's body. Making her clean again. Why did the very thought send a twinge of arousal deep inside her core? She quickly ate as much food as she could, trying to forget those forbidden thoughts.