African Pirates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just 11 more minutes, slave boy," Kunto grunted. "11 more minutes until I slice off those puny balls."

This would be the end for him, one way or another. He knew it without a doubt. He watched Afua and the General sit up to observe. Each of them had an arm around their female captive. The General slipped his fingers into Jen's despoiled sex, making her groan as he told her to watch what was about to unfold. Afua did the same, fondling Amy's big breasts and teasing her clit as he growled in her ear.

"Watch him, blonde slut. Watch your husband's last moments on this earth getting fucked by another women! Isn't it fucking hot? Why is your pussy dripping with your nasty juices, hmm?" Amy tried to squeeze her eyes shut, wanting to be anywhere but here, wanting anything but to watch the horror of seeing her husband's virility permanently taken from him.

'Please!' she begged inwardly. 'Someone save us.' Part of her knew it was hopeless, but part of her clung stubbornly to hope all the same. Just then a faint sound drifted into the captain's quarters from somewhere outside...somewhere above. It grew louder. Neka's ass was bouncing on Scott's lap in time to her moans and grunts, but as the sound grew ever nearer, the women stilled. The sound, Amy realized what it was, and it fed fresh embers to the kernel of hope in her chest. It had to be the whirring of helicopter blades. Had someone come to rescue them?

**********

END OF PART 2