African Pirates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Final chance. I need an answer," the General rumbled, glaring at Scott. He took the pistol back from the obliging hand of the nearest soldier. He stood up and whirled Amy around, bending her over the table with her supple cones mashed into the table's surface, scattering several cups. He inserted his shaft into her well-lubricated softness, plunging his cock deep inside her with a grunt as he put the barrel of the gun to her temple. As he kept fucking her, pulverizing her delicate sex with long, mind-jarring thrusts of his cock, he pressed the barrel of the gun harder into Amy's head. Amy winced, her eyes enlarging in total terror.

"Give me an answer now or I put a bullet in your wife's head!"

Scott's face crumpled. All fight and rage had gone out of him. There was only survival. Just a shred of hope that somehow they might stay near each other. That there might be a tomorrow for them after all.

"All right! I'll be a sex slave!" Scott said, his voice filled with anguish like bits of broken glass. He sagged in his chair, looking at the ship's deck, utterly ashamed.

General Khari's broad smile returned like a new burst of sunshine. "Excellent." He gave the gun back to the soldier, gripped Amy's flanks, and continued pounding her pussy without mercy. He looked back at Afua, the inventor of the fuck-machine which now lay dormant.

"It is time we celebrate our new sex slaves. Afua, have some fun with the brunette. Fuck her hard."

"Please, no. My pussy's too sore!" Jen begged.

The General grunted. "Very well. Afua, take her in the ass." Jen protested as Afua came over, his elongated shaft already eager with a pearled drop of cum on its tip. She babbled pleas as he bent her over the table, pouring a vial of lubricant into her star-shaped hole, and swiftly began wedging his shaft into that too-tight passage. Soon her breasts were rubbing against the tabletop with the force of Afua's anal penetrations. He held her wrists behind her back as he thrust past her sphincter muscle's resistance, forcing himself in. Her groans reached a new intensity.

"Please, oh god. Take it out. It's too big! AAHHHH!" Jen wailed. Afua kept one hand clutching her wrists and used his other hand to grip the girl by the neck as he slammed his cock into her ass, grunting with each penetration. "Please, be gentle!" she cried. Yet the constant smacks told how futile her pleas truly were.

Meanwhile the General barked at his two nubile sisters, Kunto and Neka. "We wouldn't want Scott to miss out on the celebration. Bring him over here. Slide him under the table and tie his wrists and ankles. Position his head near my feet, facing upward." Kunto and Neka did as their big brother asked, until poor Scott was tied down, staring up at his wife's exposed slit and the furious coupling underway. He watched with new agony lancing his heart as the General's enormous shaft pushed aside his wife's cunt lips with each pulverizing fuck, embedding all the way to the hilt as the General's heavy testicles swayed this way and that. He stared, miserable, as his wife's aroused pussy made a wet, squelchy sound of acceptance, suctioning up the raping shaft of the man who now owned her, body and soul. He tried to close his eyes, but when he did the two cruel sisters grabbed his ball sac and squeezed.

"My brother wants you to watch every second of this, slave. You'll keep your eyes open!" Neka barked.

Scott unwillingly opened his lids, witnessing his wife's brutal rape at the hands of a monster. He witnessed the sudden tightening of the General's testicles, heard the beautiful love of his life gasp as she felt the scalding seed coat her pussy and womb, impregnating her for all he knew. They had wanted to have kids...she wasn't on the pill. Those thoughts faded though, unimportant compared to the backdrop of tragedy and nightmare that now loomed ahead. He watched as the General ground his crotch into his wife's shapely ass, his cock still twitching inside her velvety-soft snatch. Then, slowly, the General eased it free, and Scott gasped as Neka grabbed him by the neck.

"Open your mouth, slave. Swallow our brother's cum as it drips from your wife's cum-soaked glory hole!"

Scott watched as the long, viscous strands of the General's jism seeped out of Amy's thoroughly-raped pussy, falling directly onto his mouth. He opened, unable to believe that this was real. 'Oh god,' he thought. 'No. Please no!' He stifled the urge to gag as the cum filled his mouth, warm and sticky and pungent. He swallowed with great difficulty, only to be rewarded afterward by Neka sitting atop his head, grinding her cunt lips in his face.

"Lick me, slave. This is your reward for being a good cum-swallower."

Scott heard the General's voice in the background, and it carried the most awful promise yet.

"Did you enjoy that, Scott? Don't worry, there's more. We have one more part of the celebration to complete." Turning to his sisters Neka and Kunto, the General said, "When you're done having your man-slave suck your clits and lick out your pussies, bring him downstairs. I'll prepare the branding iron so that you can mark him as yours later on. First though, let's make sure we give him a front row seat to watch the blonde slut and the brunette bitch both have their pussies pierced."

"No! Please!" Scott sputtered, but Neka only ground her pussy harder in his face, pinching his pierced nipples to make him cry out.

"Shut up, slave. Did I tell you to stop licking? Suck on my clit too! Put some effort into it."

While Scott was left to Neka and Kunto's tender mercies, Afua groaned his release, spurting his sticky spunk into the slender brunette's bowels.

"Did you enjoy that, slut? Thank Afua for raping your ass."

"Th-thank you Sir...thank you for...for raping my ass," Jen choked out.

Jen's eyelids squeezed out tears as she felt the excess cum trickle down to her gaping cunt. Jen groaned as Afua yanked her back, feeling a dull ache in her ass that almost matched the throbbing soreness in her cunt. The General ordered Afua to take Jen downstairs to the captain's quarters. General Khari joined them with a hand around Amy's neck, pushing her before him. He called for several more soldiers to follow, until 10 men not including the General all crowded into the spacious captain's quarters below deck to watch.

The General rubbed his hands together. Turning to Afua, he said. "Go get your instruments. We'll pierce these sexy cunts as soon as my sisters are finished with their male slave up above." Within fifteen minutes Scott was ushered into the room, half-conscious, and thrust into a nearby chair facing the giant bed that took up nearly half the room. Jennifer and Amy were tied spread-eagled to the bed, naked and helpless. Cum and a trace of blood leaked from Jen's deflowered ass. Amy's cunt still glistened with a faint cream-pie of the General's spooge.

"Please don't do this. You don't have to do this. We will be good sex slaves. I promise. We will fuck you, we will suck your cocks all night if you want us to. Please!" Amy begged.

Jennifer pleaded with them too. "Please fuck my ass. Tear out my pussy with all your hard cocks. Just don't torture us like this. Don't pierce us down there." She knew that it was hopeless though. Jennifer finally just lay there in disbelief, knowing that nothing they could say would save them. She stared at the ceiling, trying to keep her mind off of what was to come. Annoyed by the girls' pleas, the General gave the 10 soldiers in attendance permission to take turns fucking the two beauties while they waited for Afua. Jen and Amy groaned as a man mounted either side of the bed, lancing each of their pussies with a cruel cock and pounding away, their buttocks muscles bulging as they drove themselves as deeply inside each female captive as their raping shafts and the snug-fitting cunts would allow.

"You want your pussies destroyed, little bitches? Keep on complaining and see what it gets you! I like a good show, and you sexy bitches will give it to me. Now that's what I call torn-up and stretched cunts," the General growled with approval. "Fuck them harder. I want to hear their screams and moans." Five men on either side of the bed proceeded to fuck Amy and Jen raw, leaving their cunts as gaping, cum-soaked messes. Amy and Jen whimpered, babbling for mercy. Some of the excess cum oozed down each girl's pussy until it slipped down into each helpless slave girl's anus.

"Please...uhhh!" Jen groaned. Amy closed her eyes and tried to ignore the ache deep inside her tender folds. Soon afterward, with anticipation and a churning sensation swamping Jen's stomach, the brunette looked over to see Afua approach with a long, sharp metal implement.

"Which slut would like her piercing first, hmm?"

The next fifteen to twenty minutes were less painful than Jen or Amy had expected. After it was all over, they were panting from the adrenaline though, just grateful to be alive. They had had no idea what to expect. Each girl's sex felt tender, but otherwise they felt surprisingly whole. Still, looking down at their violated, cum-saturated genitals, both young women were shocked beyond words.

The General leaned over, giving each of them a savage kiss as he wiped their slits out with a wet towel. "Very good, sluts. Now...let's break in your newly adorned pussies, shall we?" He untied them and lay back on the bed, ordering Jennifer to straddle his freshly aroused cock. Jen moaned as she felt the tenderness in her clit intensify each time the piercing pushed up against her joy bundle, each time she sank down on General Khari's prick.

"Ohhh god!" Jen groaned. It was so sensitive...her clit was now even more tender than the raw-rubbed insides of her cunt. She moaned as the General smacked her ass cheeks.

"You call this fucking, lazy girl? Get your pussy DOWN on my big dick until I hear those cunt lips slapping against my groin. Show appreciation for the piercing I just gave you, bitch!" He took a riding crop from one of his men, swatting her shapely buttocks and breasts as she rode him, urging her on. Jen couldn't believe the assault of sensation as her new piercing rubbed against her clit again and again, as she pumped her young snatch up and down, up and down, feeling a deep throbbing and a surprising lust emanating from her joy button. That traitorous lust was soon infecting the rest of her lithesome body too.

Meanwhile Afua lay beside his General, his reward for swiftly and expertly completing the piercings. The General ordered Amy to straddle Afua's cock, and the busty blonde bit her lip, cringing as she felt her sensitive fuck-hole ease all the way down Afua's shaft. She slowly ground her pussy on top of him, feeling every time the piercing jostled her tiny nerve bundle. Her clit throbbed, the tissue around it swollen as she fucked herself, slowly with gritted teeth, her pussy hugging his shaft unwillingly.

"Are you watching your wife, Scott? Doesn't she look sexy with a huge African cock up her little white pussy? Ahhhh... The blonde bitch is VERY sensitive right now," Afua groaned. "I think she needs more cock."

"Let her go," Scott gasped, tears in his eyes.

"No! Please. Be gentle! You'll make me bleed, it's so sore," Amy wailed. She tried to find comfort as she slurped up Afua's cock between her cunt lips, impaling her soft sex obediently on him, desperate to please him. After a few minutes the worst of the tenderness had faded to a dull, throbbing, background pain, and the stimulation of her clitoris actually gave her a greater amount of pleasure. Within the next fifteen minutes the big-breasted blonde girl was cooing almost, sighing as her hardened nipples poked out, as she spread her palms on Afua's chest and impaled herself on his cock with a little more confidence.

"That's my girl. She's getting used to it," Afua said, beaming with approval as he watched Amy's pussy bottom out on his shaft, making his hard length vanish deep inside her warmth. Scott had to watch, too many emotions clawing at him from the inside out. He couldn't believe that his beautiful, dearest Amy was now straddling and fucking a throbbing cock with the most intimate part of her permanently disfigured. It was so wrong. It was like a dream, no a nightmare...one that he yearned to wake up from.

Meanwhile, the General was definitely enjoying his time with Jen, the sexy brunette whose coos were gradually rising...

"My dark-haired slut seems to be enjoying herself a little more now!" the General boasted. The General reached up, palming Jennifer's pliant breasts as her ass moved with a furious vertical rhythm, her cunt slamming onto his cock with a cadence of loud smacks. Her mouth hung slack, her eyes filled with lust. Each time she sank down to encase the obscene column of flesh that was the General's penis, the girl felt the piercing rub tantalizing stimulation against her throbbing clit. It was as if some dark god had put his finger on her clitoris, rubbing in all the most devastating arcs, awakening her libido and throwing her over the edge into an abyss of pleasure. Jennifer didn't know what to do. She felt her whole life served no purpose now except to please her new Master. The slender brunette moaned, pleased to notice that the General had dropped his riding crop and was now just enjoying the pleasure she gave him, her tits bouncing wildly as she busted her snatch roughly on his manhood.

"What do you say, little cunt? Thank your Master for piercing your cute pussy. Do it!" the General growled, swatting her tits.

Jennifer yelped, her pussy encasing him completely as she writhed, squirmed, and wiggled her ass to give him more sensations, clenching up around his dick. "Yes Master! Thank you for piercing my pussy. Thank you for adorning this worthless fuck slave. I am yours. This slave belongs to you completely," she moaned, humping him faster, voraciously, shuddering to her very core. "This slave would feel privileged to cum on your huge cock. Please fill me with your seed, Master. Please...Uhhh!!" WHAM. Suddenly the orgasm tore through her, unmoored her from reality as her pussy gushed happily in gratitude on her rapist's thick penis. The slender girl rode out her orgasm, panting like a wild animal as feminine instinct took over.

Amy wasn't far behind her. Her moans went up an octave as her hands clenched on Afua's chest. She had a moment of surging guilt to wonder if Scott was watching all this, seated behind her, seeing her cunt clench up and spurt all over her rapist's shaft. It hit her like an explosion of pleasure. Her pussy squirted its pungent fluids, coating Afua's shaft completely as she convulsed around his prick with gratitude of her own, the piercing creating the desired sensations to throw her clit into complete, hedonistic disarray. The big-breasted blonde moaned as her body betrayed her. One convulsion rocked her insides, followed by the next. Hearing Scott's weak cry of 'No,' Amy became aware of her husband seeing her gush shamelessly, the memory forever etched in his mind of Amy's pierced pussy surrendering totally to her captor.

"You nasty little whore, cumming already on my dick!" Afua shouted. "Take my seed, bitch. Feel it fill your worthless fuck-hole." Afua grunted, Amy's convulsions sending him over the edge, his cum spewing up to despoil her snatch as he squeezed her breasts and pinched her pierced nipples to hear her cry out.

"Aaaahhh! Please be gentle, my breasts are sore!" Amy wailed.

Meanwhile the coupling on the other side of the bed had heated up, where Jennifer still bounced like a sex-crazed girl on the General's lap, her shapely ass gyrating furiously.

"My turn to CUM, slut." The General growled as his seed erupted for the last time that hour, plundering Jen's cunt with the biggest surge of jism yet. His hot seed filled her insides as she looked down with a gasp, his cock-head slamming up toward her cervix hard enough to make her squeal. The excess escaped the seal of her cunt lips, streaming back down the General's shaft all the way to his testicles in sticky rivulets. Jennifer moaned, relieved that he had finally cum. She sighed as the General pulled her in close against his chest, wrapping an arm around her, her cones rubbing against his wiry chest hair. She felt more excess jism flow out of her overused pussy as if a dam had just burst. Yet more cum still leaked from her ravaged cunt, and her clit throbbed. But as she felt General Khari kiss the top of her head and murmur words of approval, she didn't care. She was just grateful to be alive.

"You did good, my little cum-slut. How does it feel, your pussy soaked with my seed?"

"Thank you Master, it feels so good. This slave is grateful," Jennifer murmured with total obedience.

The smell of sex hung heavy in the air as General Khari and Afua cuddled with their sex slaves. Afua enjoyed the feel of the blonde's nakedness pressed up tightly against his body, his arms draped around her. He reminded himself that he would have to ask the General if he could borrow the blonde cunt for special occasions. Her pussy was the tightest he had ever fucked.

Meanwhile Scott took in the awful scene, permanently scarred after seeing his beloved wife Amy and his beautiful sister-in-law Jennifer forced to have their genitals pierced and then fuck their captors to squeal-inducing orgasms. He closed his eyes, realizing that the ordeal he thought would eventually end was in reality just beginning...

A voice drew him out of his horrified thoughts.

"Don't go to sleep on us, baby." It was Neka's voice, sultry and filled with promise. She looked down at his elongated penis. Yes, to Scott's eternal shame he realized that the sight of watching Amy and Jennifer brutally raped had given him the biggest hard-on. His face crumpled as Neka fastened a cock-ring around the base of his dick. Meanwhile Kunto tied his wrists firmly behind his back and then restrained his ankles to the chair legs. Neka then mounted his shaft, slipping her shaft-squeezing cunt down to encase his throbbing manhood. "Ooohhh baby we gonna have so much fun with you. Oh yeah."

As Neka rode her new man-slave, raking her nails down his chest, the girl's sister Kunto whispered new, darker promises into Scott's ears.

"You better cum in my sister's pussy in the next fifteen minutes or I'll cut your balls off and make your wife eat them," she growled. Suddenly Scott saw the glint of a wickedly sharp knife in Kunto's delicate hands. "Oh yeah, little white prick, we go through male slaves real quick. You might not last as long as you think. Your wife might have to watch us make a eunuch out of you," Kunto murmured sweetly.

Amy tried to sit up and beg for her husband's life, but Afua muffled her mouth and put an arm around her chest, dragging her back to him. "Quiet bitch. You can't do a thing to help him."

Scott's life did indeed hang in the balance, and with the cock-ring preventing him from ejaculating he didn't relish his chances. What he hadn't bargained for when agreeing to become a sex slave was that these two black girls might be even more sadistic than their brother! Panic surged inside him even as his cock strained inside the wet-warm sheath of the girl raping him. His future was a nightmare with no way out.

Neka purred like a kitten as she fucked his engorged penis, not letting up for a second. "Kiss me, baby. This might be the last pussy your cock ever gets to enjoy." She ground on top of him with extra effort, sliding her ebony tits up and down his chest as she sucked hard on his bottom lip, wresting a moan from the helpless man.

'Oh god.' He tried to thrust his cock upward to meet Neka's downward plunges, but it wasn't enough. The cock-ring kept his manhood rigid yet unable to spew its precious cargo.