After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

"Thank you, Grandfather but... the ropes?"

"Do you know the terms dominant and submissive?"

"Yes. I'm familiar with the terms, from reading, not from practice."

He called out, "Violet!" Ten seconds later a woman stood beside him. She wore a black leotard and lavender tights, no shoes and her hair was in a ponytail. She was slender, fit and beautiful. Grandfather was eighty-nine. She looked to be somewhere between thirty and forty.

"Violet is a rope." He said. "She gave herself to me nearly ten years ago. Her life has been here, with me. She has an MBA, much like Sharon, and has only ever worked for me. Before we met I had a modest fortune. After our ten years together, we've made it into an obscene one. She sees herself as my possession. We have talked a lot about what she's to do, "After." Bottom line is she wants to become yours when I'm gone."

"You can't give me a person. Isn't that against the law?"

Violet looked at me and smiled. Grandfather said, "I cannot give her to you. She gave herself to me. I accepted the gift. I'm telling you she wants to give herself to you."

"So, let me be clear about this. If I accept this gift, she stays here after... She lives here now and that will continue. She takes care of you and will take care of me. She helps with your businesses and she'll help me with the same businesses."

She nodded. Grandfather said, "Yes, and more. She will expect you to take care of her every need. Not all of her wants, but all of her needs. I can tell you about them, but she cannot. Talking about such things is very difficult for her."

"I'm sensing one of those needs is sexual."

"No. More than one. Violet needs to be controlled sexually. She was raised so repressively that she cannot even ask for a kiss when she wants or needs one. She needs to be told to do what you will come to sense as something she needs. I had her write down the rules she lives by and their consequences. Part of the rope is that you agree to follow the rules until such time that you work out new and better ones."

"You want her to live with me, wherever I am and for her to take care of me and me to take care of her?"

"Yes. It may take some convincing for Sharon to accept Violet however, having Violet around is a benefit to Sharon as well."

"How?"

"Sharon likes to cook. So does Violet. Sharon never needs to cook again, but may anytime she wishes. That frees Sharon to do other things. Violet takes care of this big house. Sharon hates to vacuum. She never needs vacuum again. On the days or nights that Sharon doesn't want to have sex with you, Violet will happily be a willing sex partner for either of you." Violet nodded and smiled shyly.

"Whoa! Violet is a willing sex partner for both of us?"

"Yes! Violet is bi, a special kind of bi. She can have an orgasm while she's eating another woman or blowing me. She loves being told to suck someone's breasts. She cannot and will not take the initiative in sex. Tell her to do what you want and she will, and she'll love it!"

He looked at my face and read my thoughts. He scooted his chair back and stood up. "Violet, my cock has been cooped up too long in my pants. Take it out for me and suck it, please."

She dropped to her knees in front of him and with practiced fingers stripped off his pants and boxers. When his cock came into view it quickly disappeared into her mouth. She sucked and held his hips with her hands. After a couple minutes he said, "Violet, you're too dressed. Take everything off so Nick can see your skin."

She stood and the leotard and tights came off quickly. She stood before me and looked at the floor. She was beautiful. Grandfather pulled his clothes back together and sat down. He said, "She's yours. Ask her."

I asked, "Grandfather says you want to be mine. Will you obey me as you do him?"

"In every way. Yes."

"If I ask you to suck me?"

"May I? Now?" I saw her lean towards me. If I said yes she would drop to her knees.

I shook my head and said, "Not yet. When I've read about Domination I've read that some dominant men punish their subs with pain. I've also read some subs like pain. Do you like pain, Violet?"

Her eyes widened but she didn't speak.

Grandfather spoke up, "You cannot ask such a question of her. She wants to tell you the truth, but she cannot. The truth is she craves pain, needs pain, sometimes. Even when she craves it and needs it, she doesn't want it. She will depend on you to sense what she needs and give it to her. She stands before you naked. If you ask her what she wants to do she cannot answer. She has a need. She needs to be touched, probed, to be owned and controlled."

"You're sure?"

"Stick you fingers in her pussy. She dripping wet and when you touch her clit she will cum for you."

I said, "Come closer, Violet." She did and I reached out and slid two fingers into her slit. Grandfather was right, she was sopping wet. I looked up at her face and she was blushing.

"Cum for me Violet." My fingers touched her clit and she came. Her body shook and her juices flowed down her legs. She said, "Thank you. Oh, Thank you."

I pulled my fingers out of her and tasted her juices. She watched and shuddered again.

"Did you cum again from watching me taste your juices?"

She nodded and said, "Yes. It was your first taste of me."

"When I go home tonight will you go with me?"

Grandfather answered, "She stays with me until I am gone. You and Sharon are invited over any day or night and Violet will be here. The other rope is that if Violet ever decides she wants out she gets one million dollars. Right now the million is in a separate account with her name and mine on it. Before I go we need to get it changed, otherwise the government will tax a chunk of it. Oops! There is another rope."

"What is it?"

"If you go home and tell Sharon all about the gift and she agrees to stay with you anyway she must sign an agreement we have already prepared. It's like a prenuptial without needing the marriage to be binding. Violet will sign one before I go. It specifies she cannot get a divorce and benefit financially for fifty years and that after fifty years she can have one million dollars. It also specifies that she cannot live anywhere you don't pick for her to live. If Sharon leaves you, she gets nothing. If you leave her she gets a severance package worth five thousand a month for every month she lived with you after the agreement is signed."

"A million? Grandfather, how much money is your estate worth?"

"Violet?" He asked.

"Three point four billion, give or take half a million."

Grandfather smiled and asked, "Want the gift?"

"Hell yes!"

"What if you go home and tell Sharon all about the gift and she wants nothing to do with it? She may decide she won't share you. It's either just her or forget it.""

"Then she's nuts!"

"What will you do?"

"I'll invite her here to meet you both and spend time with you. Maybe we can convince her."

"You have very little time. If I go before the agreements are signed and you marry her without the prenup you will forfeit all the money. It may not look like it, son, but I am protecting you, protecting the woman I have loved for ten years and protecting Sharon too."

"I can see that. With the agreements in place the temptation to scam me out of a lot of money would exist." I paused, thoughts racing through my brain. "Violet did use the word billions didn't she?"

Both Grandfather and Violet nodded. I stood and said, "I think it's time for me to go home. Violet, you are beautiful, the most beautiful rope I've ever seen. One way or another we will spend many years together. Grandfather, I am amazed and grateful. Thank you." I took her in my arms and felt her surrender to me. Anything I wanted to do to her or with her was welcomed. We kissed and she shuddered again.

I drove back to our apartment thinking about what I could say to Sharon. I got home before I had a plan. When I opened the door and stepped inside I still didn't have a plan.

Sharon gave me the plan. I opened the door and Sharon was sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room. She was naked, sitting with her legs crossed and her head bowed.

"Sharon, what are you doing?" I asked as I closed the door.

She did not look up but said, "I spent the day reading about dominance and submission. I am a submissive. The more I read the more I knew it's what I've craved all my life. I love you and want you to be my Dom."

"Why are you sitting naked on the floor?"

"Naked because I should always be available to you. On the floor because a sub isn't ever equal to or above her Master." It was obvious she was parroting back things she had read.

"When you read all this stuff, was there room to customize the relationships? Could it be that you sit on the floor when I say so and the rest of the time it's Ok to sit on a chair or the couch?"

"It's whatever you decide. I was doing it to see if you wanted it this way."

"So, if I decide we're going to Taiwan?"

"I will learn Chinese and we will go."

"We are not moving for six months. You will graduate first. Tomorrow I want you to go shopping... No, we will go shopping. Then we are having dinner with my Grandfather. Did you have dinner tonight?"

"Yes. I had a salad with pieces of chicken."

"Good. Show me what you found on the internet about domination and submission, please."

We sat at the computer for three hours, reading and discussing. At one point we read about how some Doms have more than one sub. We discussed it and she saw how it could be beneficial to have a sister sub. We talked about punishment and pain and decided that we didn't know what those two things looked or felt like. She didn't think she'd like any pain, but couldn't say never because we had never tried it. She acknowledged that the pain of getting the hickey had been an enhancement to the sex. A few minutes later she said, "Even if I didn't like the pain, if you want it... if you need to hurt me, I will accept it." I was stunned.

She undressed me and we showered together. When I asked her to suck me in the shower she didn't hesitate. I diverted the stream of water out of her face and she seemed to enjoy sucking me. When I shut off the water and started soaping her entire body she stood passively and allowed me access to everything. When I told her to bend at the waist and spread her ass she did it and I used a soapy washcloth to really clean her ass for the first time since we had met.

I turned the water back on and rinsed her completely, paying special attention to her ass. When we were both clean I shut the water off again and we got out. As we dried off she asked, "Did you do that to my ass because you plan to fuck me there?"

"The thought has crossed my mind."

" I am both excited and afraid. I read that if you use a lot of lube it won't hurt too much." The way she said it was like it was all one word: quickly as if there were no spaces between the words. She said nothing about her wants, she had mentally surrendered to my wants. Whenever I had touched her inside the crack of her ass before she had jumped away. Sharon had changed. That was before, this was "After."

I said, "Tonight I want your pussy and maybe I'll play with your ass. I think if we gradually approach doing you back there it can be something we both enjoy. It's a wonderful gift a woman can give her man, trusting him enough to be fucked back there."

"Thank you."

We went into the bedroom and Sharon stood quietly until I told her what I wanted her to do. I wanted her standing beside the bed with her hands on the bed and her butt presented to me. I told her to hold very still and to follow my requests.

Kneeling on the floor behind her I slipped my hands up her legs and helped her spread herself for me. "Look," I said. She bent her head and looked between her own legs and watched as I fingered her pussy and ass. I knew she would not say stop or move away from me, no matter how long I played with her. She had decided she was not only a submissive, but more importantly mine.

I felt and saw her lips swell. I told her how seeing and feeling her swell in lust turned me on. She moaned softly and kept watching. Using my index finger I gathered her juices from between her lips and tasted them, sucking on my finger.

"I don't think I have ever told you, but I love looking at your pussy. It is beautiful. All of you is beautiful and there is something really special about your pussy." As I spoke my fingers stroked along her slit, on the outside edges and then deeper inside her wetness. My face was less than a foot from her pussy the whole time.

"Spread your legs a little wider for me, please." And, she did. My finger slipped into her vagina and I pushed into her as deep as my finger would go. She arched her back and lifted her head as she moaned and then said, "Thank you." It came out as a whisper, straining for control.

My finger moved slowly out until it barely touched her lips, then pressed back inside her. I told her how much I liked the smell of her, the look of her and the feel of the inside of her.

She began to quiver, slightly. I noticed her hanging breasts shaking as they aimed at the floor. When I started to push my right index finger back inside her I reached for her breast with my left hand.

"Watch my hand as I hold your breast. Feel how my hand feels on your skin. I cupped her breast and lifted her breast a little. Her breast filled my hand with just a little extra. She watched and I saw her lick her lips.

My finger reached the outer skin of her lips and I put my second finger alongside my index finger. My left hand squeezed her breast as the two fingers pushed inside her.

She moaned and the moan had changed. The sound was different. It hit me, the first moans had been pleasure. This moan was frustration. She couldn't ask me to hurry, or change what I was doing, but I was torturing her by going slowly. She wanted more, faster, deeper, a cock, something she wasn't getting.

I let go of her breast and pulled both fingers out of her pussy. Her eyes widened and she looked at me, wanting to speak, but unable, unwilling, to assert her need.

"On your back with your legs spread wide, please."

She moved like lightning. She positioned herself as I asked, adding that her butt was at the edge of the bed and her legs spread as wide as was physically possible. I moved in close and touched my hard-on to her lips right at the open entrance to her vagina.

"You're very wet for me. Wet and slippery. May I fuck you?"

"I am yours! Please, fuck me!"

Normally I'd have been gentle and slowly penetrated her that first time, giving her vagina time to get used to me, stretch to accommodate me. That was not her dominant. I thrust into her completely in one quick push, followed by me pistoning in and out of her as fast and hard as I was able. She yelped and her eyes flew open wider than ever, but she did not complain. Her outstretched hands gathered the bedspread and held on tight.

I concentrated on watching her breasts as they moved in time to my thrusts. She grunted and groaned with my thrusts and I knew one or both of us would wake up in the morning with bruises.

"Use you fingers on your clit! Cum for me! Cum with me inside your cunt!" I had never talked to her like that, ever. Her right hand released the bedspread and started frantic stroking her clit. In seconds she was shaking, quivering and her back arched hard as she screamed in release. I kept pumping and unloaded deep within her.

I stepped back a step and looked at Sharon. I had lived with her for over two years and had never seen her like she was at that moment. She was covered in sweat, her skin mottled and hair wet and matted down. Her legs were still wide open and my cum was sliding out of her down towards her ass.

An impulse hit me. I dropped to my knees and said, "Grab your legs and hold them to your chest!"

She grabbed and pulled her legs towards her chest. My face buried itself in her cunt, tasting, eating, savoring the combined bodily fluids we had made together.

Her head lifted and she stared at me. "You're eating me!" Then her head dropped back on the bed and her body began to shake again. In seconds she had another orgasm, a shaking, screaming, thrashing all over the bed orgasm. I rested my head against her pussy and waited for both of us to calm down a little.

We were a mess. Sweaty, covered in cum, lubricant juices and tired. I gave us a couple minutes then I said, "We should shower."

I turned and Sharon followed me into the bathroom. We didn't talk. We showered , dried and stumbled back to bed. That time we got inside the covers. I was asleep on the way to the pillow.

When I opened my eyes the sun was already up. Smells came from the kitchen, smells of bacon, eggs and coffee. I rolled over to get up and saw a naked woman flying through the bedroom door. She landed on me and kissed me at least ten times. When the kisses stopped she said, "Breakfast is almost ready. Please be hungry! If eggs, bacon and toast aren't what you want I'll make whatever you want!"

"Whoa! Calm down. Eggs and stuff are fine. What's got you so wound up?"

"You! Before this week you were great! Before this week you were the best boy-friend ever. You're kind, take good care of me, and never hurt me. But, that was before! Now you're all that and my Dom! What you did to me last night was the best sex of my life! Thank you! Thank you!"

She suddenly jumped off me and ran out the door. As she went she said, "Hurry! Get up! Breakfast is hot and ready for my Master!"

I got up and was served a great breakfast. A naked woman sat on my lap, fed me every bite and played with my anatomy as we ate breakfast. When we were finished she asked if I wanted her to "attend to the erection in my lap". I smiled and she swallowed. Sharon had become someone new.

By noon we were dressed and getting ready to go the Grandfather's house. I called ahead and spoke to Violet. Sharon was three feet from me.

"Violet, this is Nick. Could you meet with us today?"

"Of course. How would you like for me to prepare?"

"I want us to discuss business first. If you could put together a proposal of how you see you and Sharon working together, I would be grateful."

"Yes, Nick. Anything else?"

"I think we can extend the proposal beyond the main business if we have time. Consider that as you dress for the meeting."

"May I prepare dinner for all of us?"

"That would be wonderful. Thank you."

We agreed to meet at four o'clock. I reminded Sharon that Grandfather liked to be well dressed at all times, but he liked women to dress at the edge between sexy and slutty. She stood before her closet for ten minutes and then I realized she needed me to pick. I walked into her bedroom and picked. She asked if I would pick her underwear as well. I picked a lacy bra and no panties. Her eyebrows went up, but she said nothing.

I wore another suit. I knew Sharon wanted to ask about the phone call. Key words would have stuck out: business, proposal, working together and extend. She didn't ask while we were at home.

We drove to Grandfather's house in my 1987 Toyota pick-up. It had 211,000 miles on it and still looked and drove well. I had the seat recovered shortly after Sharon and I met and the engine had been overhauled. As we drove I looked at the other cars and trucks we saw. I could afford anything I saw. I reminded myself that Grandfather didn't get rich by spending on a whim.

Ten minutes into the drive Sharon asked, "May I ask questions?"

"Certainly."

"You want Violet to make a business proposal? Who is Violet?"

"Violet is Grandfather's partner. He has offered to put me into business for myself, instead of working for NGN or Scorpio or anyone else. Violet can help set that up. I want you to look it over and help me decide what would be best."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers