After

Story Info
After graduation life changed for all of them.
14.9k words
4.75
87.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers

[This story is fiction. There are some aspects that are nearly impossible. Only 90 Porsche 550's were ever built, so it is hard to believe one of them ended up in Grandfather's garage. Lit doesn't have a D/s story group or this story would more accurately belong there than in the broader BDSM. That said, please do not judge me too harshly if I put it here and you think it belongs somewhere else. After all, the category called Loving Wives seldom has "loving wives" in it. It is my sincere hope you enjoy this tale. You are encouraged to vote and comment.]

The note came in Thursday's mail. From the fine heavy-weight linen envelope I knew it was from my Grandfather before I opened it. The envelope was stiff, bright white and six inches by six inches. It was typical of how he presented himself. All my life he had been there, stiff and unbending. Strong willed and focused on doing the right thing. After my parents died he raised me and I always remember how formal and stiff he seemed to me. He wore a three-piece suit every day with polished shoes and he was always clean shaven.

I was turning twenty-five the next week. Also, on the same day, I was being awarded my Ph.D. I had four firm job offers, each with a nice signing bonus and attractive incentives.

The note was brief. "I cannot be at your graduation. Please come to the house on Saturday. Do not accept any of the job offers until after we meet. I am very proud of you." It was signed with his signature "W".

I believed he wanted to explore my options with me and while I didn't believe he would tell me which offer to take, I would leave his home knowing which way he thought I should go. I called his number and spoke to his machine.

"Got your invitation. Thank you. I can be at your house anytime on Saturday. If you want me there some other time than six in the evening, please call and let me know what time works best for you." I left my number as a courtesy and thanked him again.

My week was filled with school, friends, meetings in the various organizations I volunteered with and with Sharon. We hadn't solved the problem of Sharon. The problem was that she had a full semester left and I was done. We had shared living quarters for two and a half years, first as roommates, then as friends and for the last year and a half as lovers. In my mind she was "The One."

Exactly a year before my graduation we had our one and only conversation about "After." Meaning after graduation, after we left the university. I had brought it up and she ended it.

"After is too far away for me to talk about. Ask me about what's after Organic Chemistry. Ask me if I want to go for dinner at the beach after school on Friday. Don't ask me if I want to be living with you in five years." She stood up and left the room. The subject had not come up again.

That's not totally true. It had not come up between us. My friends and colleagues had touched the subject more than once.

"It's obvious you two love each other. What are you going to do after graduation?"

"When are you going to marry her?"

"Where are you two moving after graduation?"

My answers were always vague or pointedly "it's-none-of-your-business". Truth be told, I didn't have an answer for them or me. The closer it got to "After" the less I knew what I wanted and I had no clue what Sharon was thinking. Even career wise, uncertainty had arrived.

Scorpio Enterprises had made me an offer six months out. A signing bonus of $25K. A base salary of $200K a year. My own lab and a nice percentage of whatever they profited from my research.

NGN out of Taiwan had offered much the same money and a house overlooking the East China Sea. I would be based in Taiwan. I had been flown to their facility and was impressed. Their offer was attractive.

ADM made an offer one week before graduation. My lab would be in Omaha, brand new and I would be the lead researcher in my area. They offered $30K signing, $210K base and the same percentage as Scorpio.

My mind turned each offer over ten times a day, looking for the deciding factor. Sharon didn't help. She was getting her MBA and I'd heard her say a hundred times, "I can work wherever there are businesses. If they put businesses on the moon I could work there."

A phone call from my contact at NGN brought things into sharper focus. He wanted to talk about housing. "We are ready to start construction on a house within two weeks. Can I send you the three sets of plans and drawings? You can have any of the three designs."

He told me about the houses. They were green technology homes and each offered me the choice of two bedroom, three bedroom or four bedroom layouts. He could send me pictures of the site where the house would be built. I agreed that he should send me the packet.

Our conversation was at one in the afternoon. A few minutes after four a man knocked at our apartment door. He handed me the package and I had the pictures and plans for the houses to be built on Taiwan.

I cleared the table and opened the package. As I looked I saw things I hadn't thought of before and by the time I had taken my first look at the pages I knew I needed to have the conversation about "After" with Sharon. If she was going with me anywhere we needed to make decisions together.

We shared a two-bedroom apartment. When we moved in she had her space and I had mine. When our relationship changed from friends to lovers the only real logistical change was that Sharon slept in my bedroom. All her stuff stayed in her bedroom and her bathroom. Not all. Her shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush and a disposable razor stayed in my bathroom. Everything else was in her area.

I shared everything with her. Starting with my bed, but extending to the free access to everything in my bedroom, bathroom and truck. Her area was her area. I never went in her bedroom unless she took me in there. If I needed a pen and couldn't find one in my office or the common areas I did not look for a pen in her area.

That is until I was looking over the house plans. I knew Sharon had a hand-held magnifying glass. I needed a closer look at a section of the plans for the three-bedroom house. I got up, walked to the door to her bedroom and hesitated. In two years I had never opened that door without being invited to. I opened it and went inside.

To say Sharon was neat would be an understatement. He room looked like the photographer from House Beautiful was expected any minute. Nothing was out of place. I went to her desk and opened a drawer. I was stunned.

The drawer was empty! Clean and empty. I opened the middle drawer. It was empty! I opened every drawer and it was as if the desk had never been used. It didn't make sense. Sharon was a student! Students need and use all kinds of stuff stored in desks.

I looked around. Over against the wall with the door to her closet was a chest-of-drawers. I went to it and opened the top drawer. On the left were three pair of panties. In the middle three pair of socks and to the right three bras. All neatly folded. I closed the drawer and opened the second.

It was empty! So were all the other drawers. I opened the closet. I was completely stunned! Sharon loved clothes and shoes and her closet held a pair of jeans, two blouses and a dress. On the floor I saw two pair of shoes and a pair of high heel sandals.

Sharon had been leaving me for some time! She had left just enough stuff to get us to my graduation. I closed everything up, restoring the illusion that she lived there and left the room. I quietly shut the door behind me.

Rather than going back to the plans on the table I sat on our couch and thought. Who was this woman I had lived with and loved for two years? Why wouldn't she talk to me about this? What was she thinking when we were "making love" last night? Was she thinking about missing me or about someone new? Was she planning to disappear or actually say good-bye?

In the midst of those thoughts the front door opened and Sharon walked in. As usual she rolled a large briefcase behind her. I wondered if it contained books or was it empty waiting for the one final load of her stuff?

She rolled the briefcase over to her door and then came to me on the couch. She plopped into my lap and kissed me "Hello." Five seconds into the kiss she backed away and asked, "What's wrong?"

"We need to have a serious conversation." I said.

She got out of my lap and said, "Can I pee and get a soda first?" I nodded. She went into her bathroom and when she came out went to the kitchen. She came back with a diet Coke for each of us. She sat near me instead of on me.

I said, "NGN sent me house plans. They want to build me a house if I accept their offer. There are plans for a two, a three and a four bedroom house. Until we have a conversation about "After" I cannot answer them or Scorpio or ADM. So, let's talk about after."

"After Saturday you'll have graduated and you'll be gone. End of conversation." She took a drink.

"I don't want to talk so much about after Saturday as I want to talk about after you graduate."

"I don't graduate until June. You'll be long gone and settled into a new life without me by then."

"Is that what you want?"

"What I want isn't in this conversation. What's so is that you're leaving. Your leaving school. You're leaving this apartment and you're leaving me."

"If that's what you want to believe, it can be seen that way. It could be that I am leaving school and this apartment to go ahead and get things ready for you to join me after you graduate."

"You have never invited me."

"A year ago I started a conversation with you about "After". I can quote your response word for word: "After is too far away for me to talk about. Ask me about what's after Organic Chemistry. Ask me if I want to go for dinner at the beach after school on Friday. Don't ask me if I want to be living with you in five years."

"I said that?"

"Word for word, then you stood up and went into your bedroom. Maybe I was wrong to wait for you to say you were ready to talk about "After", but that's what I did. "Don't ask me..." is pretty clear. Now time is short. I'm asking."

I watched a tear slide down her cheek. Her lip quivered.

"I'd forgotten about that conversation." She said. "And when you didn't ask me about going with you I made it mean you didn't want me to go. You didn't ask if I wanted to live in Taiwan, Omaha or anywhere else. I've fucked up!"

"How?"

"I've moved out. I have a new roommate, a new apartment." Her eyes flashed.

"So? If that's what you want to do for six months, Ok. I thought about you getting a roommate and staying here, but somewhere else is Ok, too."

"My new roommate is a guy." She was no longer looking at me. She was looking at the floor.

"A guy. A roommate kind of guy or a we've already been fucking kind of guy?" I was amazed, my voice stayed level and calm as I spoke.

"The second kind."

"You decided I wasn't worth a conversation? Rather than get clarity about us, you assumed you knew what was in my head and heart and put an ad in the school paper for a new dick?"

"It wasn't like that! You started getting job offers and went to Taiwan to scope things out. You never once asked me if I wanted to go."

"After is too far away for me to talk about. Don't ask me if I want to be living with you in five years. What was I supposed to do?"

She broke down and cried. I went into my bedroom and closed the door. It seemed to me I had opened the door to talking about us, the future, our future.

I heard her go into her room and a few minutes later I heard her come out of her bedroom. I realized she had packed the rest of her things and in moments she would be gone. I opened the door and said, "That's how you planned to say good-bye, by walking out the door? No chance for me to talk you into wanting to live with me five years from now? No Good-bye hug?"

She let go of the handle to the briefcase and turned to face me. Her mascara had been cried into streaks on her cheeks. "You don't hate me?"

"Should I?"

"I fucked someone else."

"I heard. I don't like it, but I can't change the past. Tell me what you want, starting right now."

""I want to be with you. I've always wanted to be with you. I don't care if it's in a grass hut in Taiwan or Omaha! But, I'm scared!"

"Of what?"

"You! I love how you treat me and how you talk to me, but I don't always understand what you're talking about. I'm afraid you'll get tired of me because I'm not as smart as you and you'll find someone smarter to love."

"Nothing I can say will get that fear to go away, if you want to keep it. I'm willing to marry you to give you a public statement of my commitment to you. I know most marriages don't last, but if I say I'll love you for the next five years I will."

"And after that?"

"I'll marry you again."

"I cheated."

"Will you do it again?"

"No."

"Did he use a rubber?"

"Yes!"

"Will you move back in here and only have a female roommate until you graduate? An ugly female roommate?"

"Yes!" She ran to me and we hugged long enough to decide to go into my bedroom. Once there I stripped her and myself. In our entanglement on the bed I found a hickey I hadn't given her. It was beside her right breast on her ribs.

I had never bruised her like that, or any other way that I was aware of. My finger pressed on it and I asked, "He was rough with you?"

"An animal!"

"And you liked it rough?"

"You make love to me. You're tender and considerate. He took it from me. It wasn't rape but it wasn't making love either. It's all about his pleasure. I have to admit, there's something primal and exciting about it."

"I could ask him for lessons. Sometimes I could be tender and sometimes the cave man."

"Ask someone else. He's not the kind of guy who will do well when he finds out I've come back to you.

"Are you in danger?"

"I don't think so."

"Which me would you like right now?"

"I want to be taken. I want to surrender to my man and give him whatever he wants!" In the middle of telling me she hesitated, turned red and almost didn't finish. But, she did tell me.

"Then suck me!" She turned and took my cock in her mouth. She had always been a good cocksucker, but things had changed. There was something different about her attitude. With her beside me sucking on my cock I had good access to her hips and pussy. I moved us around until we were in a side by side sixty-nine.

It wasn't long before I realized it was a contest. She wanted to get me off before she came. I got into the game. I wanted her to lose it before I filled her mouth with cream. My arms wrapped around her hips and held her tightly as I ate her. My tongue touched all her tender tissues and flicked across her clit often. In turn she was deep throating me, humming something patriotic as she did and using her fingers to play with my nuts.

We were both getting close. I wet my fingers with her pussy juices and touched her anus. She moaned and pushed her ass against my fingers. I sucked her clit and it was enough. Her body shook and she came! My fingers shoved deep into her ass and she came harder still. As she calmed she renewed her efforts on my dick in her mouth.

I moved us again and she was on her back, her head over the edge and tilted so my cock was in reality fucking her throat. She put her hands on my hips and seemed to want to control my thrusts. I remembered what she said about liking the cave man, being taken.

My hands put her hands back on the bed. "If you move your hands I'm going to punish you." She grasped the blankets and didn't let go. My hands held her tits and my cock slid in and out of her mouth.

Even when she gagged I kept going. When I felt my cum rise and start to go I said, "Swallow every bit of it, Baby!"

She did. She cleaned me with her mouth and didn't move her hands until I told her to. In the afterglow we lay face to face and I asked her, "Was that cave man enough?"

"I loved it! I don't know why, but I... it seems so right."

"No matter what, you're staying here. I'll pay my half the rent even after you get a roommate. I will come and visit during your last semester. When I come to visit you will surrender to me. Understand?"

"Oh! You kind of like being the boss!"

"I am the boss!"

"May I make dinner for my master?" She asked with her tongue in cheek.

"You joke, but I think I like this. Yes, you may make dinner for us." As she reached for her clothes I said, "Make dinner in your skin. No clothes tonight."

She smiled and bowed to me then pranced out of the bedroom towards the kitchen.

After a good dinner we went to the table and looked over the plans. It was very late when we went back to bed. As we went to sleep I said, "When I wake up in the morning I'll have a hard-on. I want you to suck me off as soon as you wake up."

"Oh, yes, master. It will be my pleasure." I have no idea how long it took for her to fall asleep. I was asleep in seconds.

As I woke up I realized Sharon was sucking me. She was between my legs and holding my nuts in her hands and my cock in her mouth. My eyes opened and she smiled at me, without taking my cock out of her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down. Her saliva coated my shaft and her mouth made slippery, wet noises as she sucked me. It wasn't long before I felt the rising of the tide.

"Your choice. I can cum in your pussy or your mouth. Either way it will be soon."

She moved so fast I only saw a blur. When she stopped moving she had just thrown a leg astride my hips imbedding my cock up inside her. She paused for just a second then rode me like I was a prize bull in a rodeo. When I shot my load up inside her she said, "Thank you. I love your gift to my cunt."

I'd never heard her use that word before.

By midmorning we were up, dressed, fed and I had rented a truck. We went to her new apartment and brought back all her things. We were lucky. He wasn't there. I saw his stuff and his lifestyle. He was a jock. When I asked, Sharon told me he was a soccer player at the University on scholarship. They had met while she was tutoring some other players.

We left him a note. She had already paid her first month's rent with him so he had the entire month of January to find a new roommate.

After we returned the bigger truck I got cleaned up and drove to my Grandfather's house. He had met Sharon on four or five different occasions but had not invited her specifically to this meeting. That let me know that she wasn't invited. She said she understood it was a private guy-thing between the man who raised me and me.

Sharon said it was probably a meeting about which job he should take and since she didn't care which one we took she was fine not being part of the conversation.

On the drive to his house I realized she had used the word we. "I don't care which offer we take."

At six I rang his doorbell. The door opened and I was ushered inside by Grandfather's man, Foster. Grandfather was already seated at the dinner table. He stood and we hugged, then we both sat and dinner was served. Grandfather was dressed for fine dining, even though it was in his own home and it was just the two of us. I wore my best suit.

As we ate the salad he said, "You think I'm going to influence you about which job offer to take, don't you?"

"It crossed my mind, yes."

"I'm not. I want to give you two gifts. Both gifts come with ropes attached."

"Ropes?"

"Lots of people give gifts with strings attached. These are ropes. I want you to know all about the ropes so you can decide to accept the gifts or not."

"Ok. Tell me about the ropes."

"I am eighty-nine years old. I have inoperable cancer and the doctors give me less than a year. I believe them. That means I am forced to deal with all that I have accumulated in eighty-nine years. I want to give all of it to you." He paused. I wasn't sure if it was for dramatic effect or to catch his breath. "You won't need to accept any of the job offers. You can build your own research lab and work for yourself. I own three holding companies that can handle folding your research company within their existing structures. There is plenty of money."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,159 Followers