After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He wants to set you up in business! That would take a few million! There's at least five years R&D before we can make any money. Then there's the marketing and manufacturing! Oh my God! You have no idea what you're talking about!"

"That's why I want you and Violet to sit down together and look things over. I trust your business judgment and Grandfather trusts Violet. I don't have to understand all the details. You'll have years to explain it all to me."

She looped her arm in mine and kissed my shoulder.

Two minutes passed and she asked, "Extend what?"

"Huh?"

"You said, "We can extend the proposal beyond the main business..."

"I did say that. Violet and grandfather have something else they want us to take a look at, but only after the business is handled. Don't bother asking anything about it until the business aspects are handled. Think of it as a bonus for both of us."

"Ok."

She was quiet the rest of the way. As I parked in front of Grandfather's house Sharon said, "Your truck looks like it should belong to the gardener."

"Maybe I'll give it to him. I need a new car."

Grandfather's front door opened and even though it was always Foster who opened the door I always half expected Lurch to be standing just inside. Grandfather's front doors reminded me of the twin front doors from the Adams Family TV show. Sharon and I were ushered inside and into a conference room. Centered in the room was a table twelve feet long and three and half feet wide made of oak. The twelve chairs that normally lived in that room were mostly gone, leaving just three. Violet was seated when we walked in with an empty chair on either side of her.

Foster came back and set up a smaller table with iced tea and some cheese and crackers for us. Violet led off. She asked, "Have you told Sharon how much funding your Grandfather has offered?"

"No."

"Then, please allow me to explain." She gave both of us a folder that outlined the holdings and their values. As I looked them over I realized that they had been doctored. Three zeros had been lopped off every entry! If it said Grandfather had $80,000 worth of Dow Chemical it actually was $80,000,000. As I realized this Violet said, "These figures aren't very accurate, I'm afraid. We rounded them for this conversation." As she said it she looked into my eyes. I got the message.

Three hours later Sharon and Violet embraced and Sharon was in; hook, line and sinker. Their discussion had been over my head in many ways but I got the idea that the two women were in agreement about how to manage the estate. The by-product was that the two women had become fast friends and I felt confident that the extended proposal had a very good chance of being successful.

Violet excused herself to complete preparations for dinner. Sharon sat quietly for a full minute before I asked, "So, what do you think?"

"I think you're a rich man. Your research company will be a success and I really like Violet. Will she work for you or is she staying with your grandfather?"

"Both. Violet stays with Grandfather for the rest of his life. He is terminal and the doctors don't think he'll see another Christmas. When he's gone, Violet comes to us."

"I'm sad to hear that he's sick." Sharon said.

His voice came from behind her. "Don't be too sad. I've lived a great life. I have someone I love to give my money and estate to, and at the moment I'm hungry. Let's eat!" For the first time I saw my Grandfather in a wheelchair, with Foster at the push handles.

We followed him to the dining room and were met by Violet and dinner. As we ate Grandfather diverted the conversation away from him and his health. Sharon waited until we were almost finished eating and asked, "What is the extended proposal?"

Grandfather looked at Violet and said, "If you think she's ready blink." Violet stood and blinked theatrically. We all laughed a little and Violet sat back down. Grandfather went on. "Violet has some papers we want you to read. When you have read them we'll talk."

Violet handed Sharon a large manila envelope. There were a number of pages within the envelope and Sharon asked, "Read them now?" Grandfather and Violet nodded.

Before she finished the first page she said, "This is a prenuptial agreement." No one spoke. I finished my dessert and coffee as she read. She looked up at me more than once but didn't say anything. It took her twenty minutes to read the pages. She slid them together and said, "I need a pen."

I was stunned! Grandfather pulled a pen from his pocket and rang a bell. Foster came in and witnessed her signature and mine, as did Violet and Grandfather. That done the papers went back into the envelope and Violet put it on a different table.

"I am curious, Sharon, that you didn't ask questions about section eleven of the agreement." Grandfather said.

"I know that Nick may want or need another woman in his life. He has not offered me his life; I've offered him mine. I hope that any woman he picks will be as much a sister to me as a wife to him. I don't know if you know much about dominance and submissiveness, but I am a submissive and I've offered my life to Nick."

"I know a lot about it. I am Violet's Dom. The main condition to Nick's inheritance is that Violet becomes his, just as she has been mine for ten years. That, of course, puts her in relationship with you. We want the two of you to take care of his business and let him take care of his research. I want the two of you to take care of him and have a great life together. Agreed?"

Both Violet and Sharon nodded.

"I am an old man and getting older by the minute. Foster will take me upstairs and Violet will bed me for the night. From now on you live here as well as at school." He reached into his inside jacket pocket and handed me an envelope.

"There are two credit cards inside. The account has a million dollars in it. Buy a new truck or something." Foster grabbed the handles and turned the wheelchair.

Foster stopped when I spoke, "I have something for you, too. I'm leaving Sharon here tonight. She and Violet will bed you down tonight. They will hold you and love you tonight."

Violet stood and held out a hand to Sharon. Sharon took her hand and then walked to me, with Violet in tow. She bent down and kissed me and whispered, "I want to make you proud. I'll love him and by loving him, love you."

I watched as they left the room, following Grandfather to the elevator.

The drive home was quiet. It was Ok. I had lots to think about. The significance of Sharon's gift and of Violet's. The two credit cards in my pocket. I passed five car dealers on my way home, but it was late and they all were closed. That was probably a good thing.

At home I showered and crawled alone into bed. I wondered how it would be to sleep with a woman on each side of me. I realized that a king sized bed was in order sometime in my future.

At ten minutes after five in the morning my phone rang. I sat up in bed and grabbed it on the second ring. Sharon's voice said through her tears, "Grandfather is gone! Please come quickly. We need you."

"I'm on my way!" I yelled as I was out of bed and on my way. I pulled on jeans and a sweatshirt, western boots and grabbed my keys. Half an hour later I parked behind the ambulance and police car in the circular driveway and entered the house. I was met by a cop.

Foster was standing with the policeman. He said, "This is Nick. This is his house. The man who died is his Grandfather."

I asked, "Where are Violet and Sharon?"

Foster answered, "Upstairs in the Master's bedroom. They are waiting for you."

"Foster, thank you. Give the police ever cooperation and see if there's some food and coffee for them, would you?" He nodded and the way he did it, I realized he was signaling his submission.

As I climbed the stairs I thought about what I had just inherited. It wasn't just money and Violet, it was all the people who had worked for Grandfather and his companies. They now were my responsibility.

I found Sharon and Violet in the bedroom. They were both in robes sitting on the couch. Grandfather was gone. Both were crying. I closed the bedroom door and went to them. I held them both and we cried together for a long while.

After the police were gone Foster came upstairs and knocked on the door. "Come in." I said.

He opened the door and said, "The police are all gone. Before, Master told me to clean his room as soon as the police were done here. The new Master's suite is just down the hall. It's all ready for you."

I stood and gathered Sharon and Violet with me. We found the new master bedroom just down the hallway. A king-sized bed was turned down and a fire was lit in the small fireplace. Sharon started undressing me while Violet helped. When I was bare they dropped their robes and we climbed into bed together. I kissed them both and we held each other. We spoke softly about Grandfather and we cried. We even got some sleep.

The next three days became a blur. There were a hundred things that needed my attention and the guidance of Violet. Papers needed signing making me the owner of all the aspects of the estate. Grandfather had legally transferred things to me but there were legal signatures that needed to happen. The conference table where Violet, Sharon and I had met became covered with the papers of transition.

All those transition details were handled before the funeral. Violet had notified all the people Grandfather had wanted notified and a good number of them came to the funeral. The three of us wore black to the funeral. Violet had purchased the clothes weeks before the need. She knew neither Sharon or I had the appropriate clothes in our closets.

During the three days between Grandfather's passing and the funeral the three of us slept together every night. Not one of us had an orgasm. I held them and they held on to me. We were tender and soft with each other.

In the limo after the funeral I held Violet's right hand and Sharon's left hand. We were quiet. Violet smiled a little smile and asked, in a soft, little girl voice, "Sharon, may I tell you a secret?"

Sharon leaned forward just a little and looked at Violet. "You can tell me anything. We are sisters." She whispered too.

"It's a secret! You can't tell anyone! Ok?"

I wondered what the game was that they would speak secrets with me sitting between them. It can't be a secret if you tell it in front of me.

"Ok."

"I need a good fucking!"

"So do I!" Sharon said. She resumed her seat, leaned back and looked forward. The game was clear, Violet had figured a way to tell me what she needed without telling me directly! Brilliant woman.

I sat quite still until we were back at the house. Foster helped Sharon out of the car, I followed and helped Violet. As Foster drove the limo back to the garage we entered the house. I swung the door closed and said, "The funeral is over. I loved my Grandfather and will be grateful to him all my life. It is time we moved forward with life. Ladies, strip down to your underwear. Take your clothes and put them away. Then meet me in my bedroom. Do not make me wait!"

In seconds they were both stripped down to just their bras, carrying their dresses, stockings and shoes and headed up the stairs. I followed, smiling.

I had not fucked either of them since our meeting the night Grandfather had died. I wanted the bond between them to grow and be strong before one watched my cock slide into the other. I wanted them to become lovers as well as loving me. It was time to see if it would be possible.

I entered the new master bedroom. Neither woman was there. I removed my jacket and a hand took it from me and Violet's voice said, "Thank you. May we help you?"

They had followed me into the room. Violet was wearing a purple bra that held her breasts on a lace shelf, presenting her nipples, uncovered and seemingly begging for attention. Sharon was wearing the same style bra in white. Their nipples were hard and when I did more than glance I saw a little lipstick on Sharon's right nipple.

By then they had me out of everything except my briefs. Violet knelt and pulled them down and off. That put her at eye level with my hard cock.

"After hours cooped up in all those clothes my cock needs a good suck. Violet, please suck me." As the words came out my cock disappeared into her mouth. Sharon was two feet away, staring at what Violet was doing. I drew her close, embraced her and kissed her passionately. I felt her relax a little, then more and finally surrendering to me.

When I released Sharon she looked down to see my cock going in and out of Violet's mouth. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" I asked. Without waiting for an answer that was never coming I said, "Share my cock."

As Sharon dropped to her knees Violet moved a couple inches to one side, making room for her. I watched as they shared my shaft. Their ruby lips sliding along my shaft and touching each other's lips at the same time. Each time their lips met at the head of my cock they kissed each other. Violet's hand held my balls.

After a minute or so Sharon cupped Violet's pussy with her hands and I heard Violet moan. I didn't believe I was going to ever get any harder, any more ready to fuck.

"Stand up, please." I said and they stood, heads bowed and arms at their sides.

Sharon, put yourself in the middle of the bed, legs wide. Violet, I want you to suck Sharon's nipples while I fuck her. I know you love sucking her nipples. Suck them hard so even an hour from now she can still feel your mouth on her nipples."

Sharon threw herself on the bed and Violet went directly to her task. I climbed on the bed and pushed inside Sharon's very wet pussy. I said, "Violet, look. Watch me fuck your sister. Watch. Soon I will be fucking you and Sharon will be sucking your nipples."

She released her lip-lock on Sharon's nipple and turned to watch my cock going all the way into Sharon. She watched for two strokes and I said, "Put your finger along my shaft, slide it inside your sister with my cock. We'll both fuck her!"

She touched my shaft and I held her hand, guiding her finger inside Sharon with my cock. Sharon lifted her head and watched as she moaned in pleasure. I felt Sharon shudder.

"Don't cum yet, Sweetheart. Three more strokes and you can cum."

Violet and I pumped into Sharon hard and fast for those three strokes and as we went in the third time I said, "Cum for me!"

Both women shuddered and Sharon thrashed on the bed. Her back arched and she moaned from deep inside. I held Violet and I inside Sharon until she had calmed a little.

"Lay beside Sharon." I said. Violet did it without hesitation. "Sharon, your joy is to suck on Violet's tits. Take off her bra, suck all of her tits, not just the nipples. It's Ok to leave hickies. And, if you can, watch me fuck her for the very first time."

Sharon wiggled around on the bed and positioned herself on her knees, bent to Violet's chest. I let her suck and kiss Violet for a minute or more and then said, "Watch!" They both watched as I slid quickly inside Violet. She was sopping wet and so tight it was hard to go faster. I realized it might have been a while since a cock was inside her. In two strokes we were sliding well together. She was still quite tight but I no longer worried she was so tight she would peel the skin right off my cock.

"Suck her nipples." I said. Sharon attacked her task with enthusiasm and Violet moaned again and again. Her hips began lifting to meet my thrusts. I felt the internal surge telling me I was about to unload a gallon of high pressure cum into Violet.

I held her legs high and spread as I filled her. As the first shot fired she said, "Oh!" lifted her hips and held still. As still as she could while having her own orgasm. I stayed inside her as she and I calmed. Sharon stayed at her task.

My hand grabbed Sharon's hair and pulled her off Violet's nipple. I pulled her towards where Violet and I were joined. I whispered, "When my cock comes out I want you to suck it. Taste my cum and Violet's. It is the best thing you will ever taste."

My hips backed away from Violet and as soon as my wilting cock sprang free Sharon took all of it in her mouth. Her tongue and her lips seemed to savor every molecule of the combined juices of Violet and me.

Violet lay back, eyes closed, not moving at all. I held her legs, still open and raised. I noticed cream slowly slipping out of Violet's pussy.

I moved, popping my cock from Sharon's mouth. She looked up at me and I could see the lust in her eyes.

"You're not done, Sweetheart. More of our cum is falling out of Violet's pussy. Ask her if you can eat it. When she says yes, it's all yours."

Violet opened her eyes and Sharon whispered, "May I have the cum leaking from you?"

Violet nodded and whispered, "Yes!"

Sharon moved and went face first into Violet's spread open pussy. I let go of Violet's legs, but they didn't lower. Violet held her own knees and spread herself for Sharon's tongue. It was the most erotic scene I had ever seen.

It wasn't long before Violet opened her eyes again and asked, "Master may I cum?"

"Yes, Honey. Cum and give Sharon more of your wonderful juice." She shuddered and her hands let go of her legs and held Sharon's head.

"Sharon, Stand here, please." I pointed right beside the bed. She stood where I pointed and bowed her head.

"Sharon, your face is all wet. What is all over your face?"

"The cum from my master and my sister. The best taste I will ever taste for the rest of my life."

"I want some." I embraced her and kissed her, first on her wet cheeks and then her mouth. There was no resistance. Our tongues danced. When I backed away I felt her try, for a second, to follow my lips. I let her go and drew Violet up beside Sharon and kissed her.

"I hope you both like that taste. I love it and will want it often. For the moment, I think we should shower and then have dinner. Something simple."

We did exactly that. When we eventually went back upstairs to the bedroom the sheets and been changed and a new bedspread was on the bed.

"Damn, Foster is efficient. What's his story?" I asked.

"Foster is my brother. His life is about serving. Your Grandfather taught him well and he is efficient. He has a mental disability but for his life, living here and serving us works."

"Whatever he likes, he gets. He's family."

"Please, treat him as a butler. If you try to treat him differently than he is used to it will really mess with his head."

"He came with you when you came to my Grandfather, didn't he?"

"Our parents were older and not doing well. They couldn't care for Foster the way he needed. Walt, your Grandfather, met him and opened his life and home to Foster. He is happier now, after he found a way to serve, than he has ever been."

"He's Ok with you being a sub and being first my Grandfather's lover and now mine?"

"He's happy that we enjoy each other. When Walt was sick and we began planning for "After" he was upset and worried. I don't know exactly how his mind works and I'm not sure he can remember life before Walt, so thinking about Walt not being with us scared him."

"And now?" Sharon asked.

"Walt explained it to him, often. "After" he would have new people to care for, people to drive places, people to do laundry for. When he brought us home from the funeral he was happy. You have taken Walt's place in his life and heart. You're the "After" he was worried about and he's no longer worried."

"How do I tell him what I want him to do first thing tomorrow morning?"

Violet picked up the phone by the bed and hit the nine twice. She handed me the phone.

"Yes?" Foster answered.

"Foster, Sharon needs to be at the University by eight tomorrow morning, stopping at our apartment before she gets there. Will you drive her, Please?"