All Comments on 'After The Ball'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WishFullWishFullover 11 years ago

I like this story very much.

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years ago
Liked it

But hoped it wasn't just a time thing for both. Hopefully there will be more to come.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Genuine erotica

Despite a few silly errors, not least switching back and forth between past and present tense, I rather liked this. You didn't rush the narrative, allowing room for Karen to explore her feelings of trepidation, and gave the description of her seduction both depth and texture. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two words had this been real life

Birth control!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job!

I agree with the others. It'd be good to use spell check and correct grammar. You have a good story that couple easily continue onto a serious. Don't be afraid to draw out the sex scene a little more. Not too long like some of the marathon stories. I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

Total Crap

peterrypeterryover 11 years ago
The Story

The story reminds me of times long ago

jackogjackogalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

Great story. You need to use spell check or an editor.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
What a pity!

Such a shame that a lyrical seduction story was marred by 'Creative Writing 101' and all the complainers.

I do wish they got their hands out of their trousers and showed just how competent they are.

Loved the story, made me wish I could be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. Wish I could be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gosh

I wish I was lucky as Karen. It makes me feel tingles how Andy can be so gentle. :-) Need I say more, you're a good writer. You definitely know how to capture your readers. Two thumbs up! Plus, I really like the ending

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 9 years ago
MS Word and clones

I'll start with the obvious; great story from an enjoyable author.

But a question.... I've used MS Word or at least one of it's clones since Windows III or so when i switched from Lotus Suite (I was comfortable with 1-2-3 protocols). I now run a Windows 8 w/ Office '13, a Mac desktop and an iPad. The only formats w/o spell and grammar editors I encounter are forums in various chats and comment fields like this one.

What are these people writing on that has no checker?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Real

Know the action so well. Hell, you just wrote what I knew, experienced and enjoyed over 50 years ago. Memories of these acts by myself and more than a dozen sweet X-Virgin. Would enjoy this story to continue. Curious, no worry about pregnancy? Nor did I when wetting the interior of a young lady. Again, old times coming back from the depth of my mind. Perfect writing, but more importantly, real story telling by act by act.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
5'd (*) and Favorited

Wow . Ditto to all compliments before and after this one.

Full marks * * * * *

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Another virgin charmed out of her virginity; sounds like his best behavior to me. Another very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous