All Comments on 'After The Fact Ch. 02'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
damn good story

and very good writing. got me hanging on to the edge of my seat. can't wait for part three. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Congratulations

Because I usualy have some idea where a story is going(although I'm usually wrong),but not on this one.Jenny cheated and was thrown out,but does the fact that Dani still loves her justify John taking her back?Bring on part three soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
An excellent story!

Great charactersand well written! I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great continuation

now t oge tthe full 100 ..take megan and sell her ass to an arab nation ..do it for money and revenge...before she gets away fuck her three days your self john .. then film her being fucked by a 100 different men ...ell her in fact... then sell her into white slavery ...then get jenny back..it wasnt her fault it was megans...FUCK HER ASS OVER GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Who's zooming who?

Jenny's behavior at this party is indicative of her true character. She cannot play the role of "nellie naive" and hide behind the alcohol as an excuse because, by her own admission, she was never so drunk that she couldn't see and perceive the seduction unfolding throughout the "massage games". She surrendered to the seduction with few thoughts about her husband and no thoughts about Danielle, or her marriage ("John would freak if he found out I had two men in my room"). She has obviously engaged in these sort of sexual activiies prior to her marriage which explains her seemingly relaxed familiarity to this bisexual orgy scenario. The fact that she only began showing guilt when she woke up Sunday monrning cannot be construed as genuine because her friendship with Megan overrode her loyalty to her husband all weekend long.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Great follow up

That was a great follow up to chapter one. You successfully continued the emotion charged atmosphere of chapter one.

Your character John was filled with so much anger at the end of chapter one and the beginning of chapter two that it is inconceivable that he would not share the content or the existence of the video with those friends that were berating him for throwing her out. It is inconsistent that he would be so level headed and forgiving in so short a period of time. It appears that the information was withheld in order to expedite the story towards its apparent conclusion but the John of chapter one would have told them what she did.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Well written

This is a well written, interesting story. I'm impressed with the author's talent and I would certainly urge him to continue. I like the story, but I do have a problem with the characterization of Jenny. Her actions in New Orleans are just not consistent with her portrayal as such a loving wife and mother. Having wild sex with two men and a woman over a weekend and submitting to acts that she never did with her husband just because she got drunk, strains credulity - it's just a bit much to accept and believe. You just don't get that drunk - you pass out.

Being that as it may, I would encourage the author to continue writing and submiting to this site. I for one would look forward to his future work. I rate this highly because of the author's obvious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
story of a evil friend and naive weak wife

your story is good and the plot is weak in some parts,but over all is good.there are consequences when you deceit and hide things from people.his reaction was a normal one and what she had done was betrayal to the worst level to a man.megan would be my target of the hell revenge in the worst form.nothing short of cutting all her hair off her head and public announcement of her acts.jenny isn't completely guilt free for her part in this betrayal.a girl once told me that over all a woman want do what she don't want too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I really like the story,

but I agree with Blue88. It's been many years, but I did get drunk many times in the army and some after that. First, with anywhere near that many drinks she would get sick. That would sure change the mood in a second.

Then, keep in mind that her weight would not allow her body to absorb that much; she would be comatose before they got anywhere near as far as they did. Never once, no mattter how much I had to drink, was I that unaware of the situation around me. Sure I was way to drunk to drive. Did it many times anyway. It just doesn't scan.

All I can see to make this fall into place, is if it turns out that Megan did indeed drug Jenny unbeknownst to the strippers, or if Jenny and Megan had done this so many times in the past that she just needed the inhibiting effects of alcohol to turn her loose.

All that said, I think the writing is excellent, the story very interesting, and as wetapap said "it kept me on the edge of my chair." Your writing skills are excellent and it's clear you have spent considerable time on this. I have great respect for Angel Love and Josephus.

I comment on this for you to think about on your next story. I have no problem suspending this one concern and assuming there is something not said (like her taking a medication that interacts with the booze) and just taking the story as it is.

Great job, and I look forward to more stories from you!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pretty sure we will be seeing

more of Megan next chapter.

good writing and finish the other story as soon as possible.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
After the fact is right

Some thoughts, more for mid story reading than ‘story evaluation’:

1. After the fact, as in buyers remorse; being engaged in something you were responsible for but don’t want to pay the price for.

2. After the fact, one can always claim that there were mitigating circumstances. But there are mitigating circumstances in any real life conflict, or else it would not be a conflict, would it? Does that absolve us from making the right choices, or at least taking honest responsibility for making the wrong ones?

3. After the fact, one can try and rationalize every misstep with some custom made rationale, or for that matter some sort of theology. How about it’s easier sometimes to scrape excuses for a loved one who betrayed you - including blaming yourself - so that you don’t have to ever decide that that person may not be good for you. But as the definition of INSANITY is “repeating the same actions and expecting different results”, it should be truly interesting to read what rationalization would be invented (and swallowed by the husband) to explain out the insanity of the wife, repeating her actions for the second time on the second day.

4. No matter how hard you wish, you can’t erase events after the fact. The more I think about it the more I see that the main focus of the wife’s offence should not be on the minutia of the cheating details, but on her LACK OF HONESTY.

First, the lack of honesty is with herself by, rejecting responsibility and putting it on her “friend” (a major jerk, and BTW- why did she set her up? and what is the wife doing with this kind of friends anyway?).

Second, the lack of honesty is by deciding to lead deceitful life with her husband. In doing so, she does not realize that not only (a) she might get caught; but (b) she disrespects her marriage and herself. That means that when she opts to lying by silence, the resulting guilt will inevitably erode the marriage anyway!

Third, and most fundamentally, you can’t “erase” events after the fact. Unless you ‘own’ them by understanding WHY you did them, they will haunt you and your relations for lack pf understanding “who you really are”.

Good intriguing storyline so far. I just hope it does resort to a formulaic ending which easily absolves the wife from accountability on behalf of quick fix type of happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
RAPE!!!!!

The video of Friday night and David’s comments…are grounds to explore a rape charge against Megan, David and Jake but only if Jenny insists she was raped. She was fed drinks to not fully comprehend what was going on and she did say “no”…in her initial actions and then in her freaking out at the bachelorette party. David can confirm this in a court of law…and by the tapes he has. After all he did say that Jenny was set up…

A few questions, because Jenny didn't come home Saturday after the Friday night rape tells me she either loved it or was use to having group sex. The tape should have continued to determine the fallout after the party… John was a fool for destroying evidence to use in court. Hopefully David has a copy.

Since Danielle seems to play a big part in their lives…I would have her accidently see the tapes to see how hurtful jenny was to her daddy….I can picture Danielle approaching Jenny and saying…” I love my daddy and you hurt my daddy…I saw the videos…you were doing things with men who were not my daddy….I hate you….and runs off…

Would this change John’s thoughts of reconciliation….I think so….would Jenny then pursue a rape charge against the principals…I think so…because now Jenny must desire to get back her self respect if not for herself...but to prove to Danielle she was forced...after all she has lost everything...her love, her integrity and all that she values. Her pursuit of rape charges would vindicate her.nd David, as her witness, would attest to her being set up and then freaking out… heck..he quit a great job over this...

A few more things...more logistics.

Wow Jake must really have had a big one…as John said in chapter 1 “Although I know I'm not hung in a way that women tell their friends about, I'm about 7 ½ inches long and fairly thick.”…that means Jake the Snake was close to 10”.

No mention of Nicole or sister in first chapter, how convienient he role now plays.

No discussion of the fact that Jenny did not go to the wedding ceremony when he picked her up....was purposely omitted.

In all her distraught, Jenny listened to David as to what to do next…tells me that she is submissive…..especially with megan.

In chapter one..there was reference to Jenny's exceptional oral skills tells you something about her background.

I'm surprised Jenny's mom and sister did not send her to a sanitoriuum since her weight loss and mental capacity would give credence for professioal help...I believe she is reliving the traumitizing of the rape more so than what she did to John...but that is me.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
And so it begins.........................

I know I'm in the minority of the posters that have posted so far, but I'd like to say something:

A square peg in a round hole.

And so it begins. Knowing that you've already written part 3 already, I know this isn't going to change anything, but my response is long, so bare with me.

Well if I had to rate your writing style right now I'd say you’re about 90-95% in creativity and style. But that’s not my problem with part two (and more than likely party three)

Alcohol reduces inhibitions, but there isn’t enough alcohol “in the world” to keep you drunk for 2 days without giving someone alcohol poisoning and making you have to go to the hospital. Well enough alcohol in your system that makes you so totally inhibited that you lose absolute control of your actions and have a quick foursome one night, and then gang bang the next night. And if you’re well enough to remember everything you did after the trip, then you’re not drunk enough not to have called it quit as some point.

A lot of folks want to gloss over that. Reconciliation readers want an out that says “You know, it wasn’t the wife’s fault because of ‘X’ conditions”. Why? If I get drunk enough because a friend gave me beers all night, because I somehow don’t have enough will power to say “No I’m done drinking”, and then I let them convince me I'm ok to drive home and I kill someone, I don’t think there is a judge in the world that will let me get off by blaming the friend. I'm told I have to take responsiblity for my actions. While should adultery be any different? Most of us are adults, not 6 yr kids looking for someone else to blame for our actions.

I guess the point in the story that I stopped having sympathy for the wife when after the first night of a “Private” party where they had been out drinking, dancing and “Private partying” with the male strippers before the sex even began. She went back to the hotel room to party some more, before it got out of hand. What amazes me is that the wife didn’t immediately call a halt to everything then get away from Megan but let herself be talked in to it, because I believe the writer wanted her curious enough to see what was going to happen. And those are the key words: "Talked into it" and "Curious". You can't be talked into trying something your not remotely intrested in. I mean I don't have a friend in the world that's going to talk me into Gay sex drunk or not. And god knows if by some "Ultra" random chance once in a blue moon he "DID" manage to pull it off, get me drunk enough for him to try it, there is no way a second performance that exploded into a "Gangbang" where I did it in front of 30-40 people would ever happen. I think I would have sworn off alcohol that very second I sobered up after the first night, not gone out with him for a second round of it.

And god knows I know I couldn't convince my wife it was all my friends fault, after I showed enough bad judgment and went out a "second" time of drinking and partying the next night where it happened a second time. Once shame on them, twice, well you get the picture.

The second time the group sex happened, she “Allowed” herself to be drug in “Fully aware” even though what happened the first night. And she didn’t put two and two together to realize that this was going to happen again. And now every one is blaming the husband for not putting that “Slip”, they want to call it, behind him. Sure she was upset but the 2nd night, during the gangbang, she had given the guy a blow job first then “pulled him into her” for a prolonged round of sex before it hit her.

You’re going to be a reconciliation writer at all cost it seems. I don't mean that in a "negative way" but that tells me the style of writing your going to lean towards. What I usually call a reconciliation writer at all cost is a writer that has decided regardless of the situation, regardless of what the wife may or may not have done, regardless of the out come or fall out from what she has done, the husband is the bad guy in the eyes of all the family, friends, and most of the time the "Reader", if he doesn’t take her back.

Any reaction he has to what she has done is viewed as negative and cruel if he doesn’t both give her a chance to explain it “immediately” and then forgive her with-in moments of finding out. Because, well you know, she loves him and there must be a really “good” reason for her having sex with other another person and if the husband truly lovers her he’ll get over it and let that “One” time he knows about slide.

*Sigh*

Well I’m ready for the rest of the family to working on him to show him that if he’s not willing to forgive, forget and take her back like nothing ever happened he’s the worst human being who ever lived. I guess in part three we’ll get to see him get Anal for the first time from his wife because she gave it to the stripper, she’ll go all out trying to convince him how sorry she was and make it up too him with a frenzy of sex, the daughter will offer a few more pearls of wisdom to make him feel lower than a snake too, the preacher will continue to help him see he’s a “Prick” for not forgiving and forgetting the same second he saw the videos and if he ask, demands or accepts anything else from the wife in the way of restitution he's an even bigger prick, and everyone will live happy ever after.

I’ve said it once before, I have no problem with a reconciliation story, but only “When it makes sense”. When there aren’t enough problems and holes that it makes sense to reconcile. And of course when it doesn’t make the husband look desperate. So far this is not the case because:

-You created a husband that is so in love with the wife that he overreacts just a *tiny bit*. -You created the un-needed pressure from family and friends that the husband is in the wrong, while totally sweeping “Why” he’s mad in the first place under the carpet.

-You created a situation where instead of telling the couple they need to get counseling together, the husband is told he must first apologize and seek the forgiveness of the wife before the councilor will see him again. You know the mentality that when she cheated “It just happened” and wasn’t meant to hurt the husband, but his reaction to it is always to cause her immediate pain.

-You created a situation where the readers feel the “Child” throughout of all of these is being unfairly punished by the father’s reaction to her step mothers cheating

-You added not one but “Two” magic bullets that almost every reconciliation writer uses to explain away her actions – Alcohol and the influence of a close friend.

So like all reconciliation at all cost stories the husband gets screw over twice. Once when he finds out what his wife was up to and a second time after everyone puts the pressure on him to forgive her once he finds out, because if he doesn’t then he’s the biggest prick alive.

I guess if people aren’t going to take responsibility for them selves and their actions in real life I shouldn’t expect any more than that from a story either. Your a good writer, but a reconcilation at any cost one though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Questions

There are some things I would liked answered in the final chapter: will she continue to use alcohol, will we find out who sent the link, and will her and Megan get in touch. He is an average guy with an average life... after what she did; can she put it all out of her mind and not later wish to experience that fun she had again?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Your writing is wonderful

I'll wait to comment after the story is complete. Thank you for a vivid story and I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

Sorry last time I rated it at 50 as I forgot to change the submission rating which was set at 50.

Thanks again for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
this story like the wife sucks cock

the point where the religious person says that the Husband has her to forgive... is offensive .

what a compelete fucking ass hole the writer is..... is anyone in wife's family going to see what she did for 2 days ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Meagan must pay

First of all, I think this story has the makings of a good "reconcilliation" story, to use a term that has been beaten to death here. I think we need to know a little about Jenny's background before she met John, and just what her and Meagan did during that time. It seems like she may be a recovering slut. You know, the pretty young thing that screws everybody's brains out when she's young and then decides to find the "good man" to settled down with later on. Unfortunately, most good men never know this part of their woman's life. You can seen from New Orleans, that, yes, she was hesitant about getting into that situation, but ultimately "let" the alcohol make her decision. I think she maybe missed her old life and used this trip as a fitting way to say goodbye.

Ultimately, I think she needs to come completely clean with John about her life with Meagan before she met him. Once he has her complete unedited past coupled with what she did to him he can decide if he wants to stay with her. If you do make her a former slut, I think that would weigh greatly on John's decision. I think that even if he truly loved her, he still may not be able to get around what she did. I can also see her giving him her ass unconditionally from that point forward. I think in instances like this that the only thing that might even make John feel better would be to go out and find some hot young thing and screw her brains out for a weekend and tape it. Then show it to Jenny. A divorce seems probable, but maybe once separated they can try to start again with all cards out on the table. I think John my need some time to live a little however and even the playing field. That is truly what hurts most men, myself included, is when you find out that your girlfriend/wife did all these things when she was alot younger, and then decided to come looking for you. I think that deep down this is bothering John. That he realizes she had a very active life before him and just needed a sorry excuse to slip back into that lifestyle. I think after a time apart where John can go and sow som oats, maybe he can see how seductive that liftestyle is and forgive his wife and possible start anew, or at least divorce on good terms so that Dani can see here. I don't think he should have to ask anyones forgiveness though.

Sorry this was so long. Good story though.

daluentdaluentabout 18 years ago
bald beaver

He should have realized that a bald beaver is not natural. Those who like this shit are perverts. A little like pedophiles. She was probably into alot of sick shit. So let the buyer beware. Of course it's his fucking fault! Only kidding, dump the cunt shaven bitch. Get the little girl a real woman she could emulate. Great writng by the way. Wrap it up. With very high regards. Luie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a tangled web!

I must agree in part with Risq_001's comments. First, I must commend you on your writing skills. Your writing sets the right pace to keep the reader "glued to his or her seat until the end." Now some general comments:

When I first read a story I look at the character's behavior in three categories (a) Likely- Would I do or act as the character? (b) Less Likely - Do I know of anyone who would do or act as the character? and (c) Unlikely - Is it possible anyone can do or act as the character? Good storytelling implies good empathy with the characters otherwise why bother listen or reading the story. One mistake that many authors make is jumping right into the story without setting the stage for the character. If the main character is an extreme person we need to know about it before getting into the actions of the story.

Now John is an average guy with modest means. He has made mistakes in his life but he is dealing with them the best way he can given the conditions. He has a young daughter who has tragically lost one of her parents. He also has a new marriage and wife to deal with along with making a home for his daughter. Now he has this shock occur in his life where his wife cheated on him in a very slutty and public manner.

In my previous comments I questioned the alcohol excuse to justify two days of fucking outside the marriage. Alcohol reduces inhibitions and causes dulling of the senses period. The seduction scene the night before the party with Jake and David shows extremely bad judgement on Jenny's part. Having failed her husband the previous night how can she go on to the party let alone have a repeat and more public performance? Jenny could have left New Orleans at anytime. If she remembered what she did six months after the event then she remembered the next day.

Reconciliation readers want to blame everything on an evil Megan and other conditions but Jenny's behavior must be put in the context of a marriage 1-2 years old. Is this what she will do under future similar conditions?

There is no question that Megan was the most likely person who sent John the e-mail link to the video. Megan wants to break up their marriage but the question is why Jenny did not see that when she got back from New Orleans? She had talked with David and Megan's actions were not the actions of an friend (lover yes, friend no). Now Jenny is so weak that she listened to David, the stripper, rather than come clean to John. It seems likely that Jenny wanted to experienced what she experienced in New Orleans. She played the submissive slut who does not initiate but wants someone to lead her to these situations. How can you blame Megan who picked up on these vibes from Jenny? One can paint Megan as the evil one but she may have been the "master" and Jenny was the "sub" in their previous relationship.

Two points about the seduction scene which bothers me:

(1) Megan brought the two studs into their room on the excuse of a threeway sex session (see the following dialogue).

"Megan, I want to do this for you, but having two guys in my room is something John would freak out about. I can only help you to a point and then I need to go. I'll get another room for the night and you can have all the fun you want, OK?"

"Don't worry, Jen. Just help me tease them a little so I can get them where I want them. You can make an excuse, leave and I'll get to have a night I'll never forget...."

Once the touching and feeling up games started and Jenny was a participant how does that help Megan get to 3-way?

Ok- Jenny was drunk.

(2) The sixty-nine sex between Jenny and Megan is not something you can blame on alcohol (most of time alcohol reduces lovemaking abilities). It is also something you would not expect Jenny to jump into if this was her first time.

One of the reason I dislike reconciliation at all cost it demeans otherwise honorable characters. In this part of the story John is the bad guy, regardless of what she has done,in the eyes of all the family, friends, and strangers like David, if he doesn’t take her back. Of course because he still loves her he is not going to "air" the dirty laundry of her actions. However, he still has the right to decide what and what he will not put up with in his marital relationship. He doesn't have to "get over it" for his or for his daughter's sake.

I think that unless family or friends are willing to see the video they should stay the hell out it. I hope that John does not "wimp out" by giving into this pressure. The truth is that John will have to live with Jenny hopefully until they die so he must be at peace with any reconciliation.

I agree with Risq_001 that a reconciliation story must make sense. John does appear to be on the defensive and looks desperate. He is the wronged party who must take her back. I disagree with Risq_001 that because he did strike back with justification at Jenny and he needed to move on with his life he needed to apologize to her and find out the facts. Although she was seduced the first night that does not explain why she went along with day two activities or why she did not claim her victim status by telling John of her mistake when she got back from New Orleans.

Once again my comments are not intended to discourage you. I think that you are one of the best authors on this site especially given this excellent start. I look forward to future submissions. Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

wow whatr a story, I am ready for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Constructively

Constructively - First the high ground. The writer is talented in the many ways most important to readibility and emotions. So, please walk the story with me for a bit.

Chapter 1 - She wounds him severely before The Big Easy by going out with her girl friend often but never inviting him along. She is affected by something several weeks before leaving but didn't tell him. She spends 3 days and nights with multiple male and female partners comes home a visual and mental mess and won't say why to her loving husband. He reacts heatedly and promptly upon seeing the tapes when she arrives. He doesn't physicaly harm her but asks her to leave quickly to minimise the affect on himself and his very young daughter. She has had 6 months to talk to him about what happened in New Orleans but elected to hide her head in the sand without apparent concern for that decision.

Chapter 2 - He protects her in conversation with friends and relatives but is castigated by their taking her side without all the facts from her (why, who, what happened, her side). She didn't write him an email, letter or ask her sister to tell him the whole story did she. Author, this is contrivance for emotions sake. But while that was offensive to a rational reader what happens next is insulting to anyone with a brain and a sense of balance, fairness and justice.

Incredulously, the all knowing minister says he is at fault and must ask for forgiveness (WHAT - Ding Dong the brain is dead)and it gets worse! The seers citing of a mother forgiving a murderer of his actions while in jail as a justification of his improper position is so far off base it's pathetic. The guy is in jail to suffer for a long time - until he dies. Forgiving the killer may help her put it away but it also puts futher onus on him for his actions to think about forever. This guy has been made accountable for his actions in a civilized way. Sorry for the anger but this example is bullshit as a possible parallel to a husband waiting for some incentive to shore up his mental status. Does She owe him nothing through a third party except she's sorry - sorry for what - a short 6 months to being caught? Now he's the bad guy for protecting himself and his daughter - get real writer. You are ear deep in the physicobabble you said you didn't want but are writing. The know all seer of counciling should have suggested they talk and offer to mediate, but this position and example effectively blows his credibility as well as yours to anyone with any sense of rationality.

Next writer, you reopen the childs wounds without any assurance things might get better when you take her to meet the stepmother who you have called a whore and a slut before any prior discussion of the sense of this and how your child will be affected.

The convenience of watching the second tape but not until it concluded - then destroying it only drove the emotions of his and us as the writer intended. She certainly didn't become more saintly and this worsened the stag party the next night as she had already done it with these three fuckers. This was contrivance to elicit negative emotion from us and him which only makes the mountain of pain higher and any possible reconciliation totally unreasonable. You had her make 4 choices with all of them writer contorted to be the worst possible ones.

Two multiple back to back consecutive night gangbangs then withholding it upon return and again after being thrown out.

Writer, it has been said before that a writer's and story's credibility rides on plausible life driven reality after events and desciptions of your choosing. Here you have contrived multiple nearly worst case scenarios which stretched plausibility (two nights in a row - cmon) but this will soon be triple compounded by a miraculas seer driven magic wand brain deadening of hubbies mind into total forgiveness asked of her for him for letting her go, watching her tapes, and the irrationally losing his temper over such contrived minor bumps in the marital road.

Well you asked for feedback and while it could be harsher it could be more mamby pamby without getting the points home.

Whats puzzling is the help you got could have forwarned you of the normal reader reaction to trying to sell these unlifelike non-realities into a loving reconciliation.

However, as furvent as these points are it is hoped that you will use this effort and many reader thoughts to forge ahead with more and better stories as most of your predecessors have. I and many others recognize and appreciate your writing talent and hope for your continuance in this some times difficult and intriguing theme.

Thanks again - with future high expectation - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I agree with "Constructively" 100%

You really need to do some "correcting" in the next segment of your story. "Constructive" is absolutely correct on each of his/her points, and I also agree with his disagreement with the Pastor's assessment and recommendation. The illustration the Pastor used is illogical and actually is a false respresentation of who should be forgiving whom.

You had a good story going but you've woven a web that has intangled you, the writer, and confused (as well as disappointed) your readers.

Better luck next try.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
On a drunken bender

I apologize for a second post but going back over some of the comments I have to add to some comments of not being drunk enough to know what you are doing or remember any of it.

I am not knocking other people’s ability to be cognizant or passed out as I know people just like this. Please understand there are too many people like me who handle alcohol different then others. I’m almost sure if you ask a few friends some will also have had the same experience or know someone who was so drunk they have no idea of what they did while being drunk.

When I was 18 and 19 I used to party all night an a few times for days. After one night in particular I woke the next afternoon to find my wallet in the sink still in my pants pocket and halfway down the garbage disposal. I could not remember anything that happened the night before and then I found out later all the things I did and the sex I had with so many different women, most I had never met before. And sadly there were a few pictures taken by some of my friends of me being an idiot and obviously quite active, but I hurt no one, just my own pride. I know some of the things I did I would never have done sober, not on my life would I have thought I was capable of such actions. I’d tell you what I did and I might laugh at it now but at the time it was too embarrassing and it’s still not something I would want other people to know about what I did.

I later had some of these same experiences on drunken binges in the army with a few buddies, and some of them also didn’t remember much of anything. I can say a two-day lost bender after I was discharged stopped my excessive drinking I hope for good.

I’m sure dumb young people like I was still exist.

This is not an excuse for anything as we are all responsible for our actions

Respectfully

Peggytwitty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
poor writing

you are well able to handle emotions, but the writing of the counseler/pastor was weak. not so much because of what he said, although that was weak also, but because it was written so poorly.

the confusion between GRANTING forgiveness to another and ASKING FOR forgiveness for oneself is part of the problem. it is basic English. the counselor mish mashes it all together. bad writing.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeabout 18 years ago
I think its very good so far

I really like that the husband is a real person and freaks out initially instead of remaining calm and wanting to discuss things. Maybe not a perfect reaction but at least its realistic imo. In too many of these stories the husbands seem to skip right over the hurt/anger phase. We hear the usual lines about 'It felt like my guts were being ripped out' or 'I had a hollow spot in my chest where my heart used to be' but then they are sitting and calmly discussing the 'problem' just a couple of minutes later. At least the husband in this story does something besides have a 10 second monolog with himself about how much she hurt him.

I also like that even when he is starting to get over his anger, he doesnt just skip to asking her to come home and living happily ever after. Many stories would have the husband suddenly forget everything once he found out she was encouraged to behave as she did. Once he is over the initial shock, he tries to find out the real facts but still understands that, unless she was drugged/raped (wasnt), everything that happened was still his wife's choice and responsibility.

I even like the supporting characters (sister-in-law, priest, etc). His wifes family is concerned about her well-being (understandable) but they dont try to tell him that he is over-reacting or that he shouldnt be mad. The priest tells him he has to let himself move on but doesnt say that moving on necessarily involves staying married. I think he is pretty good as far as coucilors go in these stories because he is trying to fix the man and doesnt automatically assume that helping him means reconciliation.

All in all, I think this story is very, very good so far. It has much better attention to detail than most (dont mean getting bogged down in minutia, just mean that the husband isnt selectively forgetting things in order to facilitate a quick and painless reconciliation). It also has much more believable characters than most (husbands anger and wife feeling guilty/not turning into a total slut after the wedding).

There are a few small things that seem to be glossed over but mostly the story is covering all the bases from my pov.

One thing I think would have added to the story would have been if the husband was a bit more defensive. Even though people arent telling him to just suck it up and take her back (see above), he is catching some grief for taking such a hard line. I think that not wanting someone who was in the habit of having multiple day group sex parties with paid prostitutes to be around your daughter is a perfectly resonable initial reaction. If a guy did it, would the wife just tell him to brush his teeth before he kissed the kids when she found out?

Anyway, I really like the story and appreciate your work in writing and posting a story for us to enjoy. Thanks very much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

I believe we all hold the key for happiness in our lives. Of course, happiness is a relative term. We cannot control activities outside our lives, but we can control how we respond to them. Hopefully, John can get control of his life again and do what needs to be done, whatever that is.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Eagerly

awaiting the next installment....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hppiness ! ! ! ! !

Happiness comes in many different forms and flavors. John is NOT making anyone happy including himself. Sure, I agree that she should have told John about what happened in New Orleans. I am also sure if the tables were turned he would have told her everything, yah.

If John does not make things better between the two of them and try to FORGIVE her, then he is ruining Dani's life who he simply adores. Talk to her and try to FORGIVE her and take part of the blame yourself for the way you threw her out of the house and threatened her not to come near her step daughter or he would get a restraining order.

Dani has already lost one monther and if John continues as he is, Danie will loose another mother and possibly a father as well.

John, try to FORGIVE Jenny and be a family again, if not for yourself for your daughter. You know deep in your heart that you have two women in your life that you love and they love you. If you keep this up, you will lose both of them.

I know it will be hard to just up and FORGIVE Jenny, but try to work things out. Talk to each other, hold hands, cuddle and grow old together. When Dani grows up and finds out how you took Jenny back and treated her like a loving wife, she will be proud of you and will call you father out of love and respect for you. If you continue down the dark road that your are on, when Dani grows up, don't expect her to speak to you.

John, please don't do this to yourself. Find a way to Forgive Jenny and make peace with everyone including friends and family. Remember, you can choose your friends, but cannot choose your family. Be good to them and they will be good to you.

Larry....

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 18 years ago
Forgiveness and Forgetting

People do not understand the concept of "forgiveness." The person who was hurt must forgive the hurter to let the hate out and allow him to move on. The benefit is to the one who was hurt. The one who hurt another may or may not know that he is forgiven. It's irrelevant; it's not about him.

People confuse this with forgetfulness. Forgetfulness is optional and it is NOT amnesia. If the one who was hurt chooses not to forget, then he must stay away from the one who hurt him for his own mental and physical safety. If he chooses to forget, then they may build some kind of new relationship. Trust but verify comes to mind here.

I'm enjoying the story but, as the recent story "Full Disclosure" related, full disclosure of a person's history is required before marriage. You are marrying everything they did and you deserve to know. My wife told me forthrightly.

Looking forward to part three.

Phil

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryabout 18 years ago
Hmmm

What to say. the writing on this story is good, and your portrayal of the emotions is excellent. however, the plot does have some issues.

First, there is the issue of believability. I have to agree with some of the other comments in saying that the whole scenario of the New Orleans trip is a bit too incredible.

Leaving aside the as yet unexplained reasons why Megan wants to break up the marriage of one of her good friends (its obvious that she is the one who sent the email) and suspending my belief on the events in the hotel room the first night, the issue that really bothers me most is the second night.

Given the converations that the video conveniently recorded about Jenny's innocence and seduction, I can't see any reason/rationale why she isn't on a plane home the next morning. Most importantly, I don't understand why Jenny would let Megan within a hundred miles of her, let alone go to another party and drink with her.

I just am trying to imagine the scene the next morning. From her later confessions, Jenny knew she got fucked that first night. Unless she has a totally screwed up recollection of what happened, she must have some idea that Megan set her up. so why in the hell is she drinking with her the next night. She must blame Megan to some degree, even if she is feeling guilty.

The only possible explanation is that Megan and Jenny partied together before the marriage and that that wasn't the first time they have had sex together. In fact this explanation would be bolstered by the fact that Megan convinces Jenny to do her "trick" the second night of pulling her lover into her by her legs. She must be familiar with Jenny sexually. That might support some type of "old times" argument, but it would really screw up any type of reconciliation. if I were John, I would certainly wonder why she went back for a second night.

My other problem is more of a nit pick. Why did you use the time worn conventions of exceptionally large dicked dancers who get the wife to do and enjoy anal when she refuses to do it with the husband (as well as his watching her use his favorite technique on someone else)?

If I had to guess, i would say you added these points to create some quick pathos as they tear the husband apart, but frankly they are not necessary. You have enough emotiuon and cause for heartache without them. I don't think they further the story line and if you do intend to go towards a reconciliation, they will detract from the believability as it makes the transgression harder to forgive.

Anyway,I'm looking forward to reading the final chapter. I can't wait to see where you bring this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Use of English

Only then most confident reviewers should type comments of any great length directly into the submission box. Few are able to compose clear text on the fly; certainly none of the comments posted already are so clear that they would not benefit from revision of style. I don't think they have much content to dig for but if they are revised so that they become comprehensible it might be possible for this author and others to learn from them.

In general everyone concerned ought to be less accepting of MS Word's views on their text. That program takes no account of the writer's intentions; how can it? The only way to eliminate errors is by careful reading first by the author and then by one or more sensitive readers.

wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
a double comment

I haven't commented twice on the same story in ages. I will refrain from making a habit of it.

When I read the following comment, the temptation was too great. This has to be the ultimate comment and compliment a writer can receive.

I’ve always held and iterated the belief that writers strive to create a realistic world through their story. They invite the readers to visit their creation and to interact with the characters and the plot.

The goal is to make the characters come alive and to seem as real as possible to the reader. Hence, my reaction to the following comment, the author of this story succeeded with at least one reader.

*********************

Hppin ! ! ! ! !

02/12/06 by Anonymous in USA

Happiness comes in many different forms and flavors. John is NOT making anyone happy including himself. Sure, I agree that she should have told John about what happened in New Orleans. I am also sure if the tables were turned he would have told her everything, yah.

If John does not make things better between the two of them and try to FORGIVE her, then he is ruining Dani's life who he simply adores. Talk to her and try to FORGIVE her and take part of the blame yourself for the way you threw her out of the house and threatened her not to come near her step daughter or he would get a restraining order.

Dani has already lost one monther and if John continues as he is, Danie will loose another mother and possibly a father as well.

John, try to FORGIVE Jenny and be a family again, if not for yourself for your daughter. You know deep in your heart that you have two women in your life that you love and they love you. If you keep this up, you will lose both of them.

I know it will be hard to just up and FORGIVE Jenny, but try to work things out. Talk to each other, hold hands, cuddle and grow old together. When Dani grows up and finds out how you took Jenny back and treated her like a loving wife, she will be proud of you and will call you father out of love and respect for you. If you continue down the dark road that your are on, when Dani grows up, don't expect her to speak to you.

John, please don't do this to yourself. Find a way to Forgive Jenny and make peace with everyone including friends and family. Remember, you can choose your friends, but cannot choose your family. Be good to them and they will be good to you.

Larry....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good

but you also need to bring the ultimate sacrifice to a close ..last installment was 1/4/ 06

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
To Peggywitty: A Clarification

You wrote

"When I was 18 and 19 I used to party all night an a few times for days. After one night in particular I woke the next afternoon to find my wallet in the sink still in my pants pocket and halfway down the garbage disposal. I could not remember anything that happened the night before and then I found out later all the things I did and the sex I had with so many different women, most I had never met before.... I know some of the things I did I would never have done sober, not on my life would I have thought I was capable of such actions....I’m sure dumb young people like I was still exist".

The point is that unlike the drunken bender you described and I have friends who have experienced the same sort of blackout condition Jenny had none of those signs. For example, you describe yourself having no memory during your bender. Jenny knew what she had done the day after the sex in the hotel room.

David said "Nobody told her what was going to happen at the party, or I'm sure she wouldn't have gone. I guess she was so upset about Friday night that she let herself get really drunk again." So unlike a bender where the person maintains a level of intoxication during the period Jenny was sober enough to get drunk again.

David also said that Jenny was not drugged. When you read the description of Jenny recovering on Sunday morning it was clear that she recalled everything which happened to her.

David said "It was terrible; she would talk for a minute and then start crying hysterically. She talked about you, your daughter and how great her life had been. She was afraid she had ruined everything and felt horribly guilty. I stayed with her until it was time for her to leave for the airport. The whole time she kept beating herself up for what had happened and saying you'd never be able to forgive her."

If Jenny had said when John confronted her about the video, "Oh God..they said it was bad but I did not know how terrible. Please forgive me." at least she could claimed that the weekend was a blur until she woke up on Sunday morning.

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify my earlier comment. Drunken binges can and do happen to people but it is not applicable in this story.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
John is a fool and a big ass

This is alot of BS.Over 60 percent of married men fantasize about watching their wife eat pussy. The other nearly 40 are like John and don't deserve having a real woman for a wife. They want someone who once a month,if that often will lay there like she was dead so he have have his 3 minutes to get off. Hell here is hot Jenny eating pussy and learning to take a cock up her ass, yes she has eaten pussy before and 60 percent of all men would love having her as their wife. Hell I wished she had sucked off both those guys and swallowed huge loads too. He should have made her pewrfect in every way instead he wants 40 percent feeling sorry for him. BULLSHIT.

gallatingallatinabout 18 years ago
There may not be a final chapter.

If you read his first story, "True Meaning of Sacrifice" you will see that it has no ending. That story was submitted in the first part of January and there has never been a part two. It starts with some activity that indicates the husband has done something drastic and that the police will become involved. Then he does a flashback to when they met before going into the basic story of the wife being sexually harassed and blackmailed into providing sex. It's been almost a month and a half and he hasn't come up with chapter two.

This current story may be the same way. We may have to wait a month or two for the final chapter.

It's a shame because up until now this has been a very interesting story and I was anticipating the ending and a final resolution of the issues between the couple, with the wife's ex-friend getting what's coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ah! The fraillty of the human condition

S-Des:

You have a great story and a great deal of comments. It's plain to see he over-reacted and she acted wrongly. Meagan is the lady worthy of note. May I suggest that in your final chapter(s) she receive a sulfuric acid douche or perhaps a treatment with a chainsaw dildo. Somehow that would seem to bring closure to the whole sorry mess. Sorry don87654 I got there first. Thank You. Ronnie W.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Highly moving story

I know that I would be so full of anger and self pity that I could never deal with this situation. But I am sure that some unusual people could deal with it. So basically I am saying that one in a thousand could work their way through this crisis without killing their partner or committing suicide physically or spiritually. Note that if he had not

taken Dani to see Jenny she might just have died from lack of will to go on and that would be an effective form of murder.

Again people who are one in a thousand give us interesting stories. One in a thousand for many would be equated to impossible or unreal. S-Des is crafting a beautiful story and people worry about believing that someone would really do these things! As the marketers like to sing, truth is often stranger than fiction. I really enjoyed the authors work!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Hmmmmm!

You have convinced me of who the ass is in this story. A loving wife, a loving daughter who loves the wife. Then the the hard-ass and cruel husband who is so prideful and self-righteous that he will use his child as a weapon to hurt the loving wife. I know that you deliberately wrote this to appear this way and it has worked! I don't feel sorry for or like the husband in this story. If it wasn't for her love of Dani...she should divorce this loser!!! If you wanted this response, you got it...

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Dmaning evidence. Erotic writing

High marks for eroticism. However, the story that continues after the first time Jenny cheats still suffers in believability. Why would she stick around after the first time? It's insane. Sorry. But this does not paint Jenny in a sympathetic light at all. If anything, it makes her continued cheating much much much worse and totally unforgivable. That's fine if your plan is to have the relationship end, but it doesn't seem like that was your plan. If John takes Jenny back after this, the story's just lousy. Still a very erotic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
i dont understand

...she had to have known what happened, if not the first time then the second. so why did she stay there? why go through with it again? yea, shes upset but she "slipped" three different times so i dont see how he could stay with her.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
As bad a Megan is; John is five time worse.

In spite of all the author's efforts to make John appear to be a nice person, clearly John is a psychopath.

John is so full of hate and rage that he is a danger to Dani and Jenny should divorce his sorry ass and report his abuse of Dani to child protective services. Anyone as out of control and unable to manage his anger as John is not fit to be around small children.

It is sad than so many really nice women such as Jenny end up marrying abusors such as John. IPsychopaths such as John always starts will mental abuse which progresses to physical abuse.

After Jenny said "NO," she was fed alcohol and therefore she was raped but with psychopaths such as John, rape is no excuse. Therefore, I could only give the story 2 stars.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT KIND OF ????? IS OMISSION

trying to hide it and not be discovered is just as bad as lying. Once again lack of communication is a prime source of discontent in relationships. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck

In spite of all efforts to make DWmoroncuck appear to be a sentient being, clearly DWmoron is a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so dumb

she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
wow.......anon is right DWoslock is a moron

How is jenny and dani going to divorce him you jack ass, dani is his child, you like how your mom thinks the best part of you ran down the crack of her ass. Dani doesn't have any say and futher more the doc is a fucking moron, the husband has every right to be mad. she got drugged and fuck the guys but when she woke up and her ass and pussy where sore I guess it slipped her mind that she was wet from being fucked all night. fuck that forgive her shit, she had 6 months to fess up.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
OK

Thanks for sharing. Much to long for what you said. That's my opinon.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
That somebody did something to your wife (anal) that she always denied is really hard to get over.

We'll see.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
In which category does Jenny belong?

Yes the cheaters have a category who cheats once or twice in his/her all life. Many cheaters who were caught would pretend her/himself in that category, but only 15-20% of the spouses belong to that category . If Jenny is in that category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting line

I've read this again. It sticks in my craw. The line (paraphrasing) from Bryan: "if you need to watch the tape to decide what you want to do, then you've pretty much made your mind up already."

I'm still not sure I know what that means. But, I think it means that if he can't forgive her for cheating on him, then there is no point in watching the tape-it will only hurt him. However, if he feels he needs to see it to forgive her, then he already wants to forgive her. He can only make that impossible, or way more painful if he watches it. But, some people just have to know the whole truth. In this story, it ends up being worse, yet better that he did it.

Worse, because the images shock him and haunt him. Better, because he can confirm that the wife was set up, reluctant, incredibly drunk, and the target of a skilled seduction by 3 people-one of whom was supposed to be her friend and looking out for her. In the end, perhaps it was better that he saw it.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Good Story

The video obviously shows she had been intentionally unfaithful. After all, the whole seduction scene was pretty lame to fall for if you consider her to be a wife who loves & respects her husband. I don't blame him for smashing the tape; it pretty clearly shows that she has more concern for her friend than her spouse...dump her & get her away from your child!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Oh, & about the comment that she was "fed alcohol" and "raped"...SERIOUSLY?!

How can someone FEED you alcohol? I could understand if they slipped her a drug, but she actually had to drink the alcohol herself . Also, I don't remember a single point where she pushed any of these sexual partners away and said "Leave me alone, I do not wish to have sex with you right now!" If she was this naive, it was just a matter of time until some guy got her drunk and screwed her. This was NOT rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No way to take her back

But of course he will despite the fact she fucked three people possibly all at the same time but hey she was a little bit drunk so not really her fault right?

Then the next night she goes out and fucks two of the threesome again but this time infront of a crowd of other sluts(male and female) but again shes drunk so not her fault right?

Also isn't it good to see father Bryan take a few hours out of his busy day to give a lost soul some spiritual guidance and they wonder why church has a bad rap.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Unlikely part

Seems to me that the crux of the matter is the Vixen Slut Megan. What is her prior relationship with Sweetie? Seems like they were either lovers, or Megan lusted after Sweetie in vain! I can think of no other motivation for VSM to deliberately try to sabotage Sweetie's marriage! (Thankfully, all the chapters are now present!)

The next issue is the standard of forgiveness which Hubby holds! There are some who have weighed in on this who believe that a woman who is raped while in surgery 'under the gas' is 'damaged' and should be divorced and left destitute (BTB!) At the other extreme are those who would find a sober tryst, planned by Sweetie months in advance, to be exciting (eager cuckold!) This case is much closer to the former, but there was SOME opportunity to refuse. Hubby has leaned hard to the BTB side up until now. Will he shift ANY, and if so, how much? Since there IS still a story going, he WILL...partly for his daughter, partly because of the marriage's good history, partly because he doesn't want to hurt Sweetie as much as he already has, and partly because he still loves and misses her! We shall soon see 'how much?'

The writing is good, the flow is pretty good (too much redundancy of hubby being a 'hardass', for my taste), but clearly a 5* effort to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i dont care what happened you dont lie to your spouse

if she didn't want it to happen and was forced or drugged she should have filed charges and called her husband for support. Not doing that shows it was not a mistake she has no way out now she lied, cheated, and did things with another man she wouldn't do with her own husband. He shouldn't take her back regardless now she knew and didn't tell him therefore she broke the trust issue. There are faithful honest women out there so don't get stuck on this one that cant keep her legs closed and lies to you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
It's All Coming Together

Although Jennie is not blameless, it was Megan who initiated the deception and caused her friend to be unfaithful to her husband. Last chapter. How will this turn out? Fuck if I know. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story! One thing I would like to know is why do people lie to their friends and family about what is really going on? The always say it is for their protection or it's not right to tell the truth! How is telling a lie the right thing to do? They always do that in these stories. I hate wife with a passion bad enough to call her slut, whore, etc.... but I won't tell my family or friends the truth about what is happening!? I just don't see the logic there!

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
gave it a one

couldn't give shit how well it is written she lied and cheated, and you've written it to give the woman the way out and he is the bad guy for seeing her have sex,so it just another cuck wimp story where she is projected as the hero, a lot of your stories follow a conveyer-belt cookie cutter pattern- surprise cheating -anger-surprise reason-payback against anyone but wife- forced redemption without wife ever admitting guilt.

Oh yeah everyone picks on the husband ? in all your stories they get mad at the victim-what r u a cop(cheap shot i know but its in all your stories about cheating)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I assume

Megan sent the first message to get him to watch the website. What is her motive? Does she want to steal Jenny from him? Also, Jenny's departure meant the family's income had been cut in half, but either he doesn't have a job or the entire story is set after work and on the weekends. (But he went to New Orleans on a workday.) I am confused, but that is nothing new.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

Five stars. Love the part about being a man. The counselor isn't saying he needs to take her back, just that he needs to do the right thing. How refreshing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

I can certainly understand the pain and anguish this guy is going through, and while she was seduced she certainly has no one to blame for her actions. She wasn't forced. Coerced? Yes. But not forced. I think this lays the groundwork for reconciliation, but it is going to be rough. Masterfully written.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Decision for Husband

A well written story from the husband's prospective.

The husband is in anguish over his decision regarding his wife.

I must ask why the husband is being seen as not the victim as Megan and his wife are the ones at fault.

The story does not mention if jenny is still helping with the family income towards the home. As the poor husband is supporting the home single handed !

Was it Megan who sent the e mail link, if so was it to split up the marriage, does she have feelings for jenny, have they been lovers before, what hold / influence does Megan have over jenny to convince her to put her marriage at risk ! ?

I believe Jenny needs to own to her friends and family and inform them exactly what she did and ask for their help in getting back with her husband.

When Jenny got back from New Orleans she should have given her husband anal.

The husband must have what her lovers got he must not be denied at all. If so he will believe he is second best to her lover !

The husband should have given jenny s cooy of the video so she can in the gravity of her actions !

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Pathetic

Your comment at the beginning that he is acting maliciously destroys any credibility you have for presenting the story. No matter how offensively she has acted he is going to be portrayed as a villain. No stars are appropriate

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
Just don't make any sense

Yep, you go find yourself a perfect stranger and then pour out your innermost thoughts and feelings to him and it makes you know yourself better and feel better. Can anyone say BULLSHIT!!!!!!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Forgiveness

I know that the irrational BTB crowd is going to be up in arms on this one. "Why should the innocent husband ask for forgiveness?" Well, if you guys are actually paying attention instead of rubbing your hands together with glee at her pain then you would realize that he isn't asking for forgiveness because he feels he is wrong. He is doing it because as long as he remains the "wounded victim" he will never move on with his life. By acknowledging that he was wrong for wanting to hurt her (no matter how much pain she caused him) he is releasing himself. When you get out of being the victim, you can forgive. When you can forgive, you can move on. That is the goal.

How many times do you guys read a story about a husband that was set up, and the wife get all crazy. It's funny how in those comments I usually read "two wrongs don't make a right" at least twice. Yet when the wife is set up, the BTB crowd cheer when the husband hurts her. I don't condone cheating, but I also feel that people make mistakes. For all of you who feel forgiveness is weak, answer me this. Why do you get so mad at these stories? Is it because you are still wounded from when you were hurt? Hmmm.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let her come back

And then both be tested for AIDS. Afterward, separate bedrooms, she doesn't get to bring boyfriends home and you don't bring girlfriends home. A kiss on cheek, a pat on the back every so often for intimacy.

Look, she put herself in a situation that never should have been allowed. My wife has left situations similar to this because she would never allow herself to be taken advantage of, if she could at all help it. The same way I've done the same. And if this happened to either of us, the other should divorce, no questions asked.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
of course it's his fault. he is to blame for everything she chose to do

megan is not responsible in any way either. then of course the two guys who were hired by megan are blameless as well. if you don't believe me just ask the minister who is trying to act as marriage counselor.

what a messed up, twisted, and disgusting story. what do you have against men and happy marriages?

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
People misunderstand forgiveness

Some of the people are missing the point. Him asking her for forgiveness is not him saying that her cheating was his fault. It was so that he can release HIMSELF. The preacher wasn't telling him to take her back. He was telling him to ask her for forgiveness for how he treated her when he kicked her out.

This was genius, but many people don't catch this because they feel that if someone hurts you, you have every right to hurt them back. What you don't realize is that when you have grace on someone who hurts you, you make their betrayal of you worse. When you hurt someone who hurts you, it actually makes them feel not so bad about it. When you don't hurt them back, they are left with no where to vent their guilt. When he asked her to forgive him, she started to feel worse about what she did.

I had a roommate in college who became one of my best friends. He was love struck over a girl in one of our classes. He didn't have the balls to ask her out, but I did. After a while I did ask her out. Eventually, she became my girlfriend and then my fiancé. Me and my roommate weren't friends anymore. Long story short, he got over it. When she cheated on me, he was the one to tell me and actually help me through it. He wasn't spiteful. He didn't have a "you got what you deserve" attitude. He was actually a good friend. I felt so horrible for what I did to him. I'd never really felt bad for how I went behind his back until he was nice to me when he had no reason to be. We are still very good friends to this day, and there is no way I would ever betray him like that again.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Forgiveness

is a crock of shit. It's a get out of jail free card for any wrongdoing, to avoid the consequences of our actions. Actually, forgiveness ENCOURAGES wrongdoing! We all know right from wrong, but CHOOSE to do wrong, safe in the knowledge that, "whatever I do, this person will forgive me, so it's a win/ win situation for me!" Good people don't require forgiveness! We all have choices in this world, and know right from wrong, so if I make a mental decision to purposefully and selfishly do the wrong thing, hurting INNOCENT people along the way, then there should be consequences! Saying that 'The great flying Spaghetti Monster will judge them when they die is a cowardly fucking cop out! Forgiveness actually PUNISHES the innocent, by letting wrongdoers off the hook!

It's a religious construct designed to make us feel morally superior, so that we can look down our noses at others! Forgiveness is bullshit spouted by condescending hypocrites. If forgiveness is truly divine, then why are there rapists, murderers and child molesters in jail? Why not say 'you're forgiven my child' and let them walk? It's because the justice system recognizes that mere forgivness is actually DANGEROUS!

Why can only 'repentant' people by forgiven? If someone is not sorry, that makes them bad people. Aren't those EXACTLY the ones we are supposed to 'forgive'? After all, what is the point of forgiving someone that does NO wrong?

This story was garbage because EVERY character was designed to make the VICTIM seem like the bad guy, in order to foist religious doctrine upon us. What exactly did He do wrong? He kicked out a cheater, and removed a bad influence from his child! And by way of non violence, merely by COUNTING! What a monster! I never did trust that vampire on seseame street!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
"John would freak out if he found out I had two men in my room"

Yet she chose to stay there. Her friend told her she was going to fuck them, and she chose to stay there. Her friend asked for her help to "warm" them up, and she chose to stay there. They were undressing and fondling her, and she chose to stay there. They began having sex with her, never having forced it, and she chose to stay there. They came back the next day for more sex, and she chose to stay there. She was stripped on stage, and she chose to stay there. Her friend began having lesbian sex with her in front of anyone and everyone, and she chose to stay there. The men had sex with her again, with an audience watching, and she chose to stay there. They came back a third night, and she chose to stay there. She was never drugged, never forced or coerced, AND SHE CHOSE TO STAY THERE! Her friend didn't suddenly become a slut and party animal over night, so when Megan invited her to New Orleans, she CHOSE to go there, with full knowledge of her friend's character and moral deficiencies. When she returned home, she chose to lie. She was drinking? I wonder who made THAT decision?

Strange that she gets to make ALL those selfish choices, yet John makes ONE choice, for his benefit, and that of HIS child, and he is treated like a demonic pariah. Everyone is screaming for him to forgive her choices, yet deride his one choice, and can't forgive him, even though he was the ONLY one to do the right thing! And anyone that sees the hypocrisy in that is lambasted in the comments section for having a conflicting opinion. Some people can't recognize irony, even when it slaps them in the face!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Second time through

masterful. Five stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star because Bryan is an ass

the writing is really quite good but.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
heart breaking

I get where the flames are coming from, I would never tell a guy or gal to trust a cheater like jenny.

I can say without question that ridding yourself of guilt can only come from forgiving and asking for forgiveness.

Moving on means more than vengeance. Getting even never actually gets rid of anger, it just adds more.

Fantastic story full of insights into pain and the desperation that losing real love brings.

JRT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aren't men supposed to have balls?

Maybe Megan took them she seems to be the only one who has any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best wife seduction scene ever

Congrats. This was the best wife seduction scene I have ever read. Five out of five stars. I also loved the way John allowed Danni to see her again and the way he laid out the conditions for the visits. It was very realistic. His request for forgiveness was very powerful and smartly written and totally believable. (Although it will drive the BTB crowd crazy. Ignore them.) I will say more after the final chapter. I can't wait to read it. Cheers Steve

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
One more thought...

All this guys testimony has done is reduce this story to a drunken fling.

"Drunk or not, she went along with it and then compounded her betrayal by doing it again the next night."

Does being drunk excuse her behavior? It reduces inhibitions, but doesn't make you do things you don't want to do. Her last words in front of the camera indicate that she was not totally out of her mind drunk. He is right in noting that had he gotten drunk and did the same, she most likely would not have accepted it.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I hate being manipulated

and by trickling out just enough information to control what the reader has to go on, and playing on our emotional responses to the limited knowledge, once again, a twist is provided at the last minute, designed to lead the reader astray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 * i stopped reading this shit

as soon as he was told he should apologize to his wife for throwing her out after he finds out she had an orgy. she was having an affair with her lesbian lover and this i suppose is also his fault. same old shit. wife cheats its the husbands fault. fuck this stupid fucking author and his bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bollocks

What a load of shit, this guy is a fucking idiot, he should have told the whore to fuck off and found a decent woman. He should also have kicked the shit out of Brian, and rammed the crucifix from the church down his idiotic throat to stop him spouting shit advice. Worst of all he's exposed his poor daughter to his slut wife's abhorrent behaviour again- unforgivable from a parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it, I pity the bitter anons who can't recognise a good story. 5*

I feel sorry for the angry anons who can only see one solution to any situation: BTB. Life is more complicated than that, altho one dimensional thinking doesn't help them see that.

Well written, great cheating scene, the best yet. Wow, generating feelings of both hate and and sorry at what she did. Manipulated, yes but hard to forgive her slutty response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck his friends

how did he get to be the bad guy. he should have moved across country and took his daughter with him. fuck jenny and everyone else. he should have told preacher brian to suck jesus's dick and leave him alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just miserable psychobabble

Oh dear, your wife had a gang bang, did the nasty with her girlfriend, but you're so mean for not liking that. You should apologize to her. What kind of idiot writes that? And the moronic preacher? Where did he get his morals from? Probably raping little boys in the confessional. Made me want to puke. Never read this author again, he's just too pathetic to consider.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
You should apologize to your wife.

That ended it for me. What a pathetic loser of a writer you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Judge not, that ye be not judged

I"m guessing that most of people leaving feedback are men, as they're clearly on John's side - seeing him as being right and seeing Jenny as a whore (I think that's one of the "nicer" adjectives). Have you all forgotten?

“Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

John is getting a big fat ZERO on the empathy scale. He's obsessed by his anger, his hurt, and won't even contemplate Jenny's POV.

Of course he should ask for Jenny's forgiveness. He threw her out of the house, called her vile names - when what he *should* have done is taken a timeout before acting like a mad man. Yes, Jenny was wrong, but John only made it worse for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible People

ANYONE who claims that ANY cheating scene is a good scene deserves to have their balls chopped off. They are by definition in my book scum of the earth. They have no regard for anyone but themselves. I dont care if its fiction or not, there is a slim line between liking this stuff as a fantasy and letting it take over your real life.

That being said, Jenny did something wrong. SHE IS WRONG. How the husband handles it would be different person to person. I dont care if Jenny got drunk, she should never have put herself into that position to begin with. Feminazis who think oh poor little Jenny? your scum too. It is human nature to lash out when injured, its self protection of a sort even if its irrational and self harming in the long run. Its not JUST that she cheated on him either, she lied to him for half a year. A relationship with no trust wont work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck this

You are now dead to me as an author. He should ask for forgiveness? People wonder why religion is in such disarray -- he did nothing wrong. Some fucking preacher. He deserves to be defrocked. Enough...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1* Author crashes to wimp level

She should be asking for his forgiveness!!!!!!

And she is still a slutty cheat for doing it twice instead of

leaving the scene.

Please stop writing...youre an embarassment to men everywhere.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Stupid shit

She is a deranged slut and should be kept from influencing his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

Marriage Counselors are comparable to Fortune Tellers. They are totally of no value whatsoever. Bro. Brian (not Dr., not PhD, just Brian) told John it was John's choices that had decimated his life. Wrong. John reacted to Jenny's choices. Every bit of devastation in his life was caused by Jenny. If it was the writer's intention of getting sympathy for Jenny, he blew it when he brought to life that Jenny had not only had sex with David and Megan...But Jenny had had also had sex with Jake as well. And she had sex with David multiple times. Jake had ruined Jenny for John. Also, Jenny was so distraught that she had sex with them a second night. And don't... DON'T...Put it off on Jenny being drunk. The truth is...She wanted to experience sex with other men...And with another woman...And with a man who was monstrously bigger than John. Jenny wanted to cheat on John. If next chapter ends in reconciliation, you will ruin this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You really want this guy to wallow in his self pity and anger

What happened to "grow a pair" or "shit happens, man up"? He needs to grow up, take care of himself and his daughter. Divorce the slut, move far away and start over again. The way you're playing this makes him look like a total marshmellow that can't get out of his own way. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
closet cucky

What the fuck is going on what bullshit is this that he should ask for forgiveniss and his best friends wife looks like she might cheat in the very near future. How can she say he was to hard on his cheating whore of a wife. I think youre a closet cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't you fucks ever watch Colombo, Murder She Wrote or Matlock?

It's a story, you are acting like it's your wife and it's real life. The writer did a good job getting you worked up about a story. Now take a chill pill or whatever and get a grip! If anyone can get that kind of reaction over a story I'd say they did a fine job of writing.

Beautifully written, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuck crap on Steroids 1*

Husband must apologize to lying cheating whore?

Jenny is so weak of morals and backbone she becomes a slut immediately?

And its not her fault?

S-Des is a wimp. Nuff said.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Seriously

If nothing happened and she left before the sex started between Megan and the strippers I still don't want such a woman around my daughter. I don't want a woman around me daughter who has friends like Megan.

Again, why do men marry "experienced" women who jump in the sack with them quickly and then expect them to be faithful?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely no excuses

Being drunk is not an excuse. Humans have brains and even when drunk they work. Jenny decided to get drunk. She decided to continue crossing the line, and then decided to break her wedding vows. She did things with those 3 people she never did with her husband. She never told John about any of it.

I wouldn't allow her near my daughter even before it got to the point of sex. She crossed way too many lines and I would not want her to influence my daughter.

This whole thing where John is being blamed for his treatment of Jenny is ridiculous. She made the mistakes, over and over again. She needs to held accountable. Any punishment for John or him having to apologize is BS.18

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Will John want to find out why Jenny left?" - I'm confused my this in the Description. She "left" because he tossed her out, or am I missing something?

Him apologizing - While he was unnecessarily harsh, I don't feel that he needs to apologize. Even Jenny isn't looking for one!

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
I think that there are some things you can readily offer

forgiveness for and some things that will be harder to even pretend to forgive. As has been said, Jenny put herself into this position by going in the first place. She knew Megan and what she was like. Then she did all of the rest. A married woman should not be alone in a room with another man or with two other men and another woman. A married person shouldn't even allow another man to touch her let alone what they did, she shouldn't let anyone touch her pussy, even another woman. She shouldn't drink excessively when her husband isn't there and forget about going back for seconds and thirds after you have already done it. She had to know that she was toast and then not to confess to her husband and just hope he never found out. Not in this world. I have never gone anywhere in the state I live in and not at one time or another run into someone I knew or someone I had at least seen around where I live. Anonymity is mostly an illusion now a days. Again, as I have said in other comments on other stories of this type, he needs another set of friends and family if he is going to be treated this way by the ones he has now. Fast read, writing is good, but the treatment of his male protagonist and the decisions he makes to protect his daughter are beyond the pale. 5 stars for writing, -3 stars for content and I think that gets you 2 stars. If the math isn't right, you still got 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The pastor is an asshole

Why is he listening to this asshole talking about HIM asking forgiveness? this is truly biblical bullshit.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 6 years ago
Remember, it's just a story

For those who are being critical of the pastor and his actions, remember, it is just a story. The author made the pastor into what he wanted him to be. He wanted him to evoke emotion in the readers and it appears he was successful in that.

But the pastor is not a real person. He is just a character in a story. A pretty good story, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUST THE FIRST PAGE....

Sharon is defending the slut and attacking John. So by the authors own words she talks about pictures.. why would Jenny be so upset about pictures unless they confirmed her guilt? O.k... on to the rest. It's just a detail that just screamed sexy-up of a stupid premise.

/

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous