After the Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a pussy boy who needs to get fucked by your big cock." There was no point in resisting regardless of my feelings.

"Damn right you are" and I then felt him kneel behind me and rub his member up and down my exposed crease. None to gently he popped through the ring. "Ughhh" While I had been now been getting fucked a lot it still hurt a bit and he gave me no chance to adjust before filling my rectum deep.

It was a pounding fuck. Gripping my hips and forcing himself up me as I took it helplessly. And he did last a while. The early orgasm that was now drying on my face increased his endurance.

"I'm a needy little bottom. And a pussy boy who needs to get fucked with big cocks. I'm a pussy boy who needs to get fucked by your big cock." The words came from his phone speaker and I turned back towards him as he continued to sodomize me.

"Yeah I recorded it. Personal porn. I'll cut out my voice of course and just keep yours. It's hotter than hell."

I wanted to ask him to delete it but the way he acted today I knew it was unlikely. Better to not let him know the power it gave him over me.

It was a relief when he finally came and I didn't at all. I had just wanted it to be over. I cleaned up and dressed quickly. I didn't acknowledge him when he said "See you next week."

I resolved to stop now and skipped the next week. The urges were strong and I fought it. I gave in and looked at the hookup sites though. It was damn dangerous. I saw Dave's car a couple of times and went the other way quickly.

I brought out the strapon the next time my wife and I had together. She was disconcerted and uncomfortable with her "dick" but used it like the trooper she was. She commented later how hard it was to keep up the thrusting but did it again at my request.

And getting pegged became a more frequent request too over the next couple of months as I succeeded in not hooking up again.

"Interested in going to the game?" There was picture with two Green Bay - San Francisco tickets.

"Let me check my calendar?" It made me anxious but I couldn't resist. Thankfully my wife was all for it and I did my best to hide my impatience for the trip.

I was flying in for the weekend and had no doubt what we would be doing beside the game. The fact is I was relaxed about that part. I'd become addicted to gay sex after that first time and being close to home was more difficult. In this situation nobody really knew me except Jason. I was free to do as I liked.

It takes about half to the day to fly West to East but I got to the airport in late afternoon and texted Jason. He pulled to the curb in a black BMW and popped the trunk so I could put my suitcase in there.

We exchanged the usual "How was your flight" as he pulled away from the curb. His hand slipped over onto my thigh and stayed there.

"You don't know how much I've been looking forward to this. It's going to take an hour to get to the house and I think I'm going to bust a nut any minute."

I thought about it second. "Find some place you can pull off that has some privacy and I'll give you some relief." I wanted it too. I could see his cock straining against the front of his pants.

"I know a place" he said and soon was pulling behind a vacant building in an office park. We both climbed in the back seat and he slid down his pants and underwear to expose that cock I had become so familiar with. I leaned over and did my best to inhale him. All my extra-curricular activities had made better I suspect. My head bobbed for several minutes and then he exploded in my mouth with a gasp. "Fuck, that takes the edge off. You've been practicing."

I swallowed and grinned. "I've missed that."

We drove to his house where we dropped off my luggage and went out to eat at a nice brewpub. We started back to his house when he asked me "How much do you trust me this weekend?"

"I trust you. Nothing too risky or anything permanent. I have to go home on Monday no worse for wear."

"Good. We're gonna have fun. Tonight I'm going to take you back and tap that sweet little ass I've been missing for starters. Tomorrow we're going to expand your horizons and I think you're gonna love it. You'll go home feeling well fucked and a little more worldly."

"What are we going to do?"

"Nope. Not telling. You're just going to go with the flow."

Jason's house was decent sized for a single guy and backed up to some woods with just a few neighbors. He pulled into the garage and shut the garage door before looking over at me. "I think you need to strip baby. Some people take their shoes off when visiting. I think your rule is no clothes. I want that cute butt available" he said with a grin.

Keying off of his words I got out of his car and despite the cold pulled off my shirt as he grinned. The pants and briefs followed along with shoes and socks. I walked up to the kitchen door steps and turned back palming my cheek. "See anything you like?"

He grinned. "You little slut. Get in there and brace yourself against something 'cause you're going to get fucked."

I went to his modern kitchen and eyed the stepped down counter on the island before facing it and spreading my stance and putting my hands down as support.

"Oh fuck that's hot" and he gave my ass a light swat. "Wait right there. I'll be back in a second."

He must have been pretty anxious because in less than thirty seconds he was back with the lube and was stripping off himself. I looked back and he was lubing up that big hard cock. His fingers probed between my cheeks and anointed my hole.

"Just fuck me already. I need it" I said and pulled my cheek wide with one hand.

I felt him right there. Hot and hard. My knees bent and I felt him slide in as I hissed and he moaned.

"Fuck yeah. It's fucking good. Push it up my ass" I moaned.

And he did just that. Hilting himself as I moaned with the mostly pleasure, just a little pain, and the eroticism of his pelvis hitting my ass. He was the biggest I had recently and felt damn good. I wasn't of a mind to take it easy either.

"Fuck... Give it to me baby. Fuck me and breed my hole."

It took me three strokes to spatter his floor in my turned on state and then he used my sheath for what I wanted. A good fucking that didn't last too long because he was as turned on as I was.

"Take it... Take it" he chanted just a few minutes later. That big weapon plumbing my guts and opening me up. I could feel him twitch as he emptied himself inside and creamed me.

"Well damn you're a hot piece of ass. I fucking missed doing that" he said as he withdrew and I gave a little shake a of pleasure as he slithered out.

"I missed that too" I said as I stood and felt the post-sex warmth wash over me.

"Let me show you where things are and we can get cleaned up and then go soak in the hot tub. I turned it on before we left the restaurant."

His bedroom was big and masculine and the shower was big enough for both of us with two heads that kept us both in the spray. Jason washed me thoroughly and I did the same with him. From there we walked out through a side door onto a patio and got in the steaming hot tub and soaked.

It was like we never had stopped talking and we picked up from months ago. Football, work and to my discomfort the liaisons in the park.

"You don't have to say you told me so."

"I won't. I expected it and wasn't surprised. My biggest surprise was how fast you took to it. I knew there was no way you were giving up man sex despite your initial straightness. Do you and the wife still fuck?"

"Yeah. More than ever in fact. I just can't get enough of the rawness with guys. Even with the guy in the park. I let him do more than I ever would have expected."

"Not unusual in my experience. A bi guy wanting both sides of the spectrum. Assertive, dominant sex with the wife and a submissive bottom with guys. It became pretty clear when I took your cherry. You needed that more than most."

He paused as I thought about and realized what he said was true. "You're going to try the other side this weekend to help you find your balance. I'm betting you're not feeling particularly sure of yourself since all this has happened." I nodded in agreement.

"Sit up on the edge a minute."

I rose up out of the hot water and thankfully I was heated through. "Spread your legs" and as I did so he moved in between them. Cupping my balls with one hand and bending over and sucking my cock into his mouth.

It felt fantastic. Guys know how to suck cock and Jason was a master. A hot bath contrasting with the cold that started to become more apparent. Massaging and smoothly creating pressure below the crown, on the shaft and once even a tongue on the balls when he went particularly deep.

I barely got out the warning as he sucked me to the root. "Ahh... I'm going to come" I barely got out with no reaction from him as the suction continued and my balls spasmed.

"Ohhhhh... uh" came in an extended vocalization as my entire body contracted around the pleasure encompassing my cock and I shot and shot until there was nothing left in me.

He pulled off with a slurp that made me shudder again and smiled. "Let's go back to the bedroom baby. I want you face down, ass up."

We got out and dried ourselves before going in. He grabbed our towels and left briefly why I got into position. "Use both hands and show me that pucker" he ordered while coming back into the room.

I expected lube or a greased cock but got a wet, soft tongue that laved around the rim, slid up my taint and then tried to penetrate to my moans. He continued his oral attention to my groans until I couldn't last any longer. "Fuck me already Jason. I need your cock in me" I shouted.

My legs were pulled back then and he deftly rolled me over and pulled me to the edge of the bed. I pulled my legs back automatically and spread them in a most receptive pose. Ready for him. Wanting his big cock inside my needy hole. To be taken thoroughly.

Jason quickly rubbed lube onto his hard member and I hissed in anticipation as he fisted it and moved forward to contact my ring.

"Do it. Do it. Give me that cock."

I had already been fucked once that day but got the thrill of feeling it slide up inside again. Pushing at my guts and widening the sheath and I raised my hips more to guarantee the deepest penetration.

"Oh fuck that's good" I shouted. "Fuck me baby. Right up my lovehole."

That fantastic cock speared me. All the way into my receptive body and I felt my eyes roll back in my head with the sensation of my prostate spasming in that dry orgasm I could only get from ass fucking. It felt almost continuous.

He was getting maximum penetration too. His big balls slapping into my crack and pelvis smacking against my ass cheeks with every thrust. "I own this ass" he grunted with the exertion.

"You do baby and I want you to breed me. Knock me up or least keep trying to. I want your juice in my hole all weekend. Dripping out the whole time."

"Fuck... " veins were popping out with his final exertion. The flesh sliding in and out of my receptive hole easily. From the unknowing virgin months ago to an experienced sodomite.

"Goddamn" he shouted as I felt him twitch up me. His semen injection making our joining even more lubricated. "Huhhhh..." came his big sighing exhale as he finished but remained fully sheathed.

"Damn you're a good fuck. I swear I come harder with you than anyone."

"I missed it so much."

"Not too much then. You fell off the wagon. How much fucking around have you done?"

I explained the meetups at the park and why I stopped.

"Sounds like you're addicted to cock now."

I thought about it second. Denial would be pretty ridiculous in my current state. Lying there legs spread and back. A cock still embedded into my gooey hole. "Yeah it's turned into a need. I'm trying to control it but can't always."

"I want you to not control it this weekend of course." He gave me a little pump with is partially soft cock.

"I think we're going to get you so much dick this weekend that you can hold off a while. And after that I have some ideas about how to help. You're not going back to the way you were. You're turned. You'll always need it now. The genie is out of the bottle. But you can have some control and stay out of parks and bathrooms. I love having my cock in you by the way but this is getting uncomfortable."

He slid out and moved up to the head of the bed and lay down. I slid up to follow and rolled to my side and raised my upper leg. He slowly slid up my slackened hole and wrapped his arm around me. It felt totally natural and we lay there for some time before cleaning up for bed.

I slept in his bed of course. After all of our intimacy it couldn't be any other way. Several times feeling him hard against my back and ready to take him in again if wanted.

I woke up and wondered if he'd fuck me again. My hole felt warm and tingled in anticipation as I ground my ass back into him.

"You want to get fucked don't you" his deep voice breaking the silence.

"Yeah I want you. I don't want to miss the opportunity."

"Patience. I've got some fun planned for today and tonight. I guarantee you're going to get so much dick you'll be walking bowlegged tomorrow. You up for it?"

"When and where?"

"We'll head over this afternoon after lunch. I've got a buddy down by Chicago who hosts and some other friends that are going to show you a really good time. I'm not going to fuck you right now but I will give you your breakfast." He threw the covers back and his cock lay hard against his belly with his balls pulled up tight.

I didn't need any more prompting and soon had him in mouth. He talked to me as his hands went lightly around my head.

"You're going to suck a lot of cocks today. More than you ever have. And they're going to fuck you too. Raw because when I heard you were coming I put out the word and made sure everyone had clean tests. We'll test your limits. We'll either fuck the addiction out of you or confirm what I think you are. You'll get a chance to fuck as well. We always have a few bottoms at these things in case you need a break but you're the new boy. The guest of honor. What do you think of that?"

He retracted his cock from my mouth and I panted with the exertion. "Yeah" was all I said and went back down on him.

"God you've turned into a cock slut. I love it. I didn't think beyond my wildest dreams you'd be where you are now when I seduced you. I've told my friends your story too and they want to meet you. And fuck you of course. I'm not going to tell you how many guys but it's a lot. A gangbang. If you're not okay with being a cumdump you just need to let me know and I can call it off. We'll have fun by ourselves, go to the game tomorrow and I don't have a problem with it. I think you're a power bottom and the advantage that gives you is there's almost no physical limits. We'll get you so much cock this weekend that you'll know for sure when you're done. Let's finish this and you tell me stop or go forward with it."

The mouth fucking got more energetic then. Jacking his cock with one hand. His balls in my other and my mouth down on him as far as I could go. I felt like a raw sexual being knowing what was planned for me. The skin beneath my fingers tensed and then I felt the bursts. 1, 2, 3, 4. I swallowed it down. The first of many that were coming my way because I knew the answer at this point. His cock slipped out of my mouth with a sigh.

"Go"

Under Jason's advice I limited myself to soup and coffee the rest of the day. After lunch I cleaned myself out and slipped on the jockstrap and sweats he had for me before we started to drive.

I didn't say much imagining what was going to happen. Wondering what was going to happen. Feeling some anxiety over meeting so many new people but then fucking them too. "You don't need to worry" he said, sensing my thoughts. "They're going to love you. Both literally and figuratively" he said with a grin.

Our destination looked like a mansion with extensive grounds, a circular driveway with a few cars and room for many more. Apparently the owner had made his money from a combination of family and commodities and had turned his house into the destination for gay house parties. It was spaced sufficiently from neighbors to not raise any issues.

I couldn't help but gawp a little after Jason parked the car and we were invited into the entry where the owner Will greeted me with enthusiasm. "He's going to be popular" was the comment he made to Jason with a knowing look and I blushed a little which he thought was adorable.

Our meeting was interrupted by a wiry older man with spiked hair and multiple earrings. "Oh, is this the guest of honor?" came the stereotypical campy gay voice. "He's so cute" and I felt his gaze go up and down and then he walked behind me. "Time to lose the clothes hon and we'll go get you ready."

It took me a second to register he was talking to me for some reason. The idea that I'd strip down in front of strangers hadn't really come home but now I was doing it. His hands skinned the sweatpants down to the floor and I stood there bare-assed.

"Oh yum" and slid the zipper down on the jacket and had it off of me too.

"Very nice" was Will's comment. "I'm going to claim the house prerogative" which turned out to be that he got first dibs on sex with me that night.

"Let's go hon. I'm Ray-Ray and you're going to have so much fun." His hand fit right into mind and opened the door to a residential elevator that took us down a level to what turned out to be a basement fitted out with a bar, stage and noticeable sex equipment and others that I didn't recognize.

There were three other men down there as well and I was quickly introduced but as normal I had a hard time keeping track of name. A young twink, a heavy set bear, and an otter is what stuck in my mind. Ray-Ray took charge after the introduction.

"Hon, these boys are here to make your gangbang fun. They keep the guys in line, dicks hard, and you lubed up. Take it from us that you need to be slippery all the time to make it through and not chafe. If you need to tap out for a while they'll take your place for a while. This is about you today. Come lay down here and we'll get to work."

I can imagine it's like what a queen bee feels. I had hands all over me. Stripping off my shoes and socks, rubbing me with oil, a tongue that invaded my backside as my legs were pulled back for full exposure. Fingers lubed my anus and others coaxed the hole open and relaxed. A red leather collar snapped delicately around my neck. Ray-Ray gave me several gummies and those with the attention turned my muscles to noodles.

It was almost a disappointment when they got me up and led me to the stage and a high padded table. My head hung off the back and the split leg supports exposed all of my backside as I lay there. A curtain was pulled around me and the attending guys with the lights turned down as I heard the sounds of a group beyond my vision. Ray-Ray filled what almost looked like a turkey baster full of lubricating jelly and then injected it up my canal.

From behind the stage Will and Jason came out smiling. They both wore a combination of crotchless leather pants and harnesses. Their big cocks dangling out.

"You look ready. Lots of fired up bro's out there." Jason said. "Will's going to do the opening and then start out. Then I think we need to get you in the sling. It'll leave your hands free and you can get the full experience. I think there's thirty guys out there and they all want you. After the first run through then we'll take a break. After that comes the good old fashioned orgy if you're still up for it. Run with it. Have fun"

The lights over the stage went out and the curtains slid open. Will moved forward in the dim light, the lights illuminated him and I could suddenly see the guys standing there. They ran the gamut. Tall, short, thick, thin, hairy and apparently hairless. Many were stroking their cocks in anticipation and they too varied in shape although at their smallest they were average. Several were sporting very long and thick members in the front row. It was mostly white guys although there were several black and other ethnicities there. The noise level went up until Will waved them quiet.