After the Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, he just came" I heard from behind me and he was twitching and emptying his balls then into me. The guy in front of me went to pull out at that moment but I drug my lips around his corona and he firehosed a stream of jism across my face.

"Damn brother that was something. Let me add to your collection" and I felt my anklet move. "Do you want up?"

"Is there anyone else ready?"

"Hell yes" I heard.

"Bring them on."

I'm not sure how many I fucked and sucked before Jason came and got me. I had more badges but there were many that I'd been with before. My mouth gave out first again but that just meant I could concentrate on those sweet cocks stretching my hole and massaging my gland. I'm not sure I could get enough of that.

"I'm going to have to invite more guys to my parties when you're around" came Ken's voice. "How long have you been bottoming? I thought I heard Jason say that your first was with him a few months ago."

My hands came free and I stood. What I should have known but didn't think off was the mass of jism that moved in me and began sliding down my thighs in quantity.

"Jason has encouraged me to explore and I've gone a little crazy. I'm a bit addicted right now" and I couldn't help but make a face.

"You're not the first or the last to have it happen but we're all enjoying helping you go crazy." I could see him now that I was upright and he grinned. Jason undid the leg cuffs and I cupped my hand between my legs as I waddled to where I remembered the shower to be.

It took a while to clean up and my muscles were sore. Not in pain really but from use and a good sort of sore. Cleaning out the combination of lube and all the juices took a while. The saving grace of it was that I had stayed so slick that it allowed me my excess.

We left and went back to Jason's house. He hadn't partook since it was my last night. I knelt and unbuttoned his pants to take him into my mouth where I worked on him slowly, drawing out the act. His hands stroked my head as fellated him with total focus. I could sense him start tense and he gently pushed me away. "I don't want to cum yet and I want to reclaim you."

"Any way you want baby. Breed me to own. I'm all yours."

"On your back" and I dropped my clothes before moving to the bed edge and pulling back my legs in in reception.

"Let me get you ready and put you in" I begged.

I stroked the lube onto him and as he took position between my legs positioned him against my hole. Pulling him forward I moaned in pleasure as our familiar flesh met.

"Oh god baby. I love your cock in me. Fuck me, breed me. I want yours to be the last cock I take. Aww fuck..."

He moved forward as I spoke and speared into my guts as my legs pushed over his shoulders. "Yeah... Yes... Yes" as he began thrusting in an out. I obviously didn't need a warmup after the hedonism of the weekend but the connection between us meant more. The realization that I enjoyed the mass sexual excursion that had happened but loved the close bonding we had just now. The thought of it made me come right then and my ring did its rictus around him.

"Fuck that's hot. You're such a hot piece of ass."

He pulled my legs from his shoulders and let them fall to either side and bent over me. His mouth descending onto mine. Tongue probing my mouth as I panted into the open mouthed kiss.

"Thank you sexy for rolling with it this weekend. Loved seeing you embrace your slut side and showing you off to my friends."

"Thanks for the experience. Never would have had it otherwise. I know I can be a slut now and let it all out."

He kissed me again. His hips pushing in and out of my clutching sheath. "You ready for it? I'm close. Going to fill this sweet ass."

"Fuck. Do it. Do it" I felt my prostate twitching in dry orgasm and his very wet one then dampened my hole while his tongue thrust inside my mouth.

We lay there for minutes. My ankles crossing behind his waist and I didn't release until I felt his cock slip from me in a wet movement.

We showered and relaxed after that. It was late but I think neither one of us wanted the evening to end. He handed me a pair of very small briefs that were basically two triangles of fabric. To protect the furniture he said.

Sipping his single malt in a robe the warmth filled my belly to go along with warmth in other parts of me. "Something you should know is the club has loose affiliates all over. There's no website or electronic footprint for safety. Strictly word of mouth among the few."

"So what does that mean?" I wasn't sure where he was going with it.

"It means if you want to do that again I can give you introductions. There's one in X" which was about an hour from me by car."

"You know that I prefer you don't you?"

"Yeah but I also can tell that you get off on the group. That bar I took you to and the way you responded. It wasn't as safe as it should have been but I couldn't set anything up like this on that short of notice in Saint Louis. You're going to have the urge again and this is safer."

"So you set up all this for me?"

"The club meets every once in a while unless it's a special occasion. You being here was an occasion."

I thought about it for a while.

"Did you enjoy it? Do you regret it?"

"Yes. I enjoyed it. Regrets I don't know. Guilt yes."

"What did you like the best about it? Your favorite part or feeling?"

"Well my favorite is with you."

"Well I'm happy for that but with the club what is it?"

"I don't know. Giving it all up. Taking all those cocks up inside. It's like a massage that's there's no other way to get. It's a feeling like nothing else and with a group like that it goes on and on. And I love it when you come in me but the amount. What you know it is too. All those guys lusting after and fucking you. The sounds. Their insistence as they pound you and getting them off. The power of getting them off probably. That's the part I like about sucking too."

"Well you took it like a champ was the consensus. You were one of the most popular bottoms we've had in a while. You have that straight guy thing going on right up to the point the cocks go in you. You'll be welcome back or any other club I bet."

"I'm satiated with the... Group thing for a while. I'm hoping you've got a couple more in you before I leave."

"You better count on it. I'm going to fuck you to sleep in a little bit and I'm going to put you on that plane with a wet hole and those briefs you have on full of me and you. Dripping out of you the entire way. Making them soggy with us. You see what you do to me don't you?"

I looked down and saw his cock hard protruding from his robe. I reached down and felt the heavy silkiness fill my hand. "Let's take this to bed and find a good place to put it."

Once in the bedroom we dropped the robes and uncharacteristically I took charge. "Lay back baby. Let me love you with my mouth."

His legs dangled off the bed after propping up multiple pillows to lean back on. I took him in my mouth deep. Willing the heavy saliva flow that came from a cock pressing towards the back of your mouth. "GA... GAH... GAH" I fucked his cock with my mouth.

The spit flowed copiously and I rubbed it into the shaft and fondled his balls. And my mouth followed. Down the shaft to tongue those large, soft orbs that rose tight to go along with arousal. Even in such a state they were large. Like small apples. He groaned as I laved them and even more when I traced down his taint. "Look at you. How far you've come since you were that straight man a few months ago."

My tongue circled his wrinkled flesh. "Eating ass now. Fuck that feels good." And I did it enthusiastically. Not something I'd have ever imagined but now I felt a closeness that made it seem right.

But it wasn't what I wanted to finish. I took the crown back into my mouth. I wanted to taste him again. Feel his cream spill across my tongue and coat my mouth. Then he did. Not the copious amounts he was capable of but enough for my purposes.

"You're a wonder you know. Something really special. I love having you. In a different world I'd have you move in and I wouldn't be able to get enough."

"I would too. But it's not to be. Let's enjoy what we have of this trip and see what we can do in the future. You know I want you and this again." I stroked his flaccid but still sizeable cock and it gave a twitch.

"Keep that up and you'll have me up your cute ass yet again."

"Promises, promises."

"Soon enough sweet cheeks."

We hung out then. Caught up on sports center and the rest of the games from today. It got late and I don't think either of us wanted things to end. Jason got a look in his eye and loosened his robe. Like a thick hose I could see him dangling there. Twitching. I reached over and palmed him absentmindingly. Enjoying the soft heat of it until it was a rigid heat. His balls drawn up in preparation.

"Do you want me to suck or do you just want my ass?"

"Let's go to the bedroom and I'm going to fuck you before we go to sleep."

"Good. I was hoping you'd say that."

I could describe it in detail but I'm not sure I'd capture it right. He pulled the briefs to the side and fucked me slow and fast, shallow and deep. Stretched out in front of him with ass up and knees spread. It was comfortable. I could maintain that position forever without strain. Like we were made to fuck. And I was a slut for this man. Whatever he wanted. Wherever he wanted. Anything to get his cock in me.

It took a long time and I didn't mind. It was more time with him and being known intimately. There's no hiding or artifice when you have a man's cock in you. And finally he came as did I. Filling the front pouch with my emissions and he pulled the fabric back to cover my love hole before we went to sleep.

The next morning came with an arm around me and his warm hardness pressed between my cheeks. I knew he was awake when the arm looped over my side and belly slid down to grasp my hardening cock.

The lube on the nightstand was within reach and I reached between my legs carefully. The crusted juices from last night pulled at my skin. And it wasn't hard to get internal application as my fingers just slipped right up to anoint the well-used flesh.

I had become an experienced bottom and there was a permanence to it. The tight little hole of less than a year ago would never be that again. And I was okay with it with a knowledge that it's new, willing role was to extract cum from balls. Embracing that reality again as I pulled the fabric aside and guided him back into my depths.

It was slow and gentle until it was not. Spooning and bucking back into him as he filled me. Contented love making that reveled in the swelled, spreading flesh, sensitive nerve endings and close contact.

"Love you baby. I'm going to miss you" he whispered in my ear.

"Me too. Don't know what I'm going to do without you and this. God you fill me up so good." I ground back into him wanting to feel every last bit.

As our breath quickened I whispered back. "Give it to me baby. Something of you to take back home."

The skin rubbed faster and I felt my own sap rise from my balls. "Uhhhh... I moaned as it hit the fabric in audible splats as he pressed hard against my cheeks and grunted his own seed up into me.

The embrace lasted until he slipped out and I rolled on my stomach before pulling the fabric back into place to be wetted as I reveled in our last fuck for a while.

There wasn't much more to it. Perversely I didn't shower but just sponged myself down. The idea of keeping him with me and those now crusty briefs on stuck. While the front dried the backside stayed wet from the constant dripping. He drove me to the airport and dropped me off with a kiss.

Back home I couldn't postpone the inevitable and put the briefs in a plastic bag and mailed them to him with a note.

Now home I worried that it would somehow be awkward after the weekend of debauchery but apparently I didn't show it. Our sex life if anything picked up and if anything I felt like I had to prove my manhood that first week back. We settled into regular sex again including pegging and one night after she had thoroughly sodomized me there was more pillow talk than normal. It culminated in "I'm going to have to send you to more Packer games with your buddy. You came back so relaxed and a tiger between the sheets. I'll have to tell him to invite you again." My dick gave a twitch at the thought I don't think she saw.

Later that day I pulled the anklet out from its hiding place and looked at the charms and club symbol. The black enameled numbers, a twenty, ten, five and a one showing my stats and I felt a perverse pride and an urge to add even more to the count. Jason and I are still in touch and Will sent an introduction to a club a couple hours away. The urge comes and goes and if we don't peg for a week or two the urges get really strong. Thankfully a strapon doesn't get soft but it's not the same as having all that warm flesh pumping into you and depositing their seed in your mouth or ass. I'm making do but it looks like my wife is going to visit her sister for a couple of weeks this summer. Waiting for that Packers schedule to come out too. I might switch my team allegiance at this point. The irony of being a Packer fan not lost on me. Don't know if I'll be able to resist any of this a lot longer...