All Comments on 'After The Prom'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story line... a little long on the buildup and somewhat lacking on the "climax"....

What really took away from the story value was the glaring errors in grammar and spelling..

I would be glad to help with future stories in proofreading and suggesting alternate text..??

Geon54Geon54about 8 years ago
Sloppy?

I have read quite a few of your stories and always enjoy them. However, this one contained some glaring typos that are far from the norm for you (or at least I don't recall such things ever pulling me out one of your stories before). Perhaps it's because they happened so early on in the story.

"I couldn't really where a bra with that gown." (wear)

"He could drag Brian off to his bed and give me a lift him afterwards." (home)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Always enjoyed your stories. I enjoyed this one but I think it needs a better ending. Maybe if you continue to tell the story of her "education" rather then just ending it as you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Liked it. I would go for the father if I was her. Sounds like he'd choose the girl over the game. Thanx for story!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What am I thinking! She should have both - that way, when Brian is at the game, the father can entertain her. Much better. Shot again for story!

Evebroughtanax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Salty

I love how sassy she is!

lil_cockteaselil_cockteaseabout 8 years ago

Now I wish my prom night had ended that way. He had 2 older brothers too, and his Dad was definitely hot!

Mmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dude!!!!

Wtf. I'm like speechless!!!

txslmmrtxslmmralmost 5 years ago
A family honour is so important to maintain.

David did the most honorable thing by spending the entire night 'on her and off her again and again all night!' A fun story.

Tex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It'd be nice to have David and Brian together

As the sequel

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

Definitely requires another chapter or two

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

An interesting short story, but was there a deadline looming large near the finish as the last few paragraphs appear to be rushed. Could we possibly meet these characters again a few weeks or months later?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous