Aftermath of a Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kacey, can you put him in for me?" I hear in the stillness. A hand takes control and moves me back to the moisture. I cannot see it, but I know that my sister is steering my cock into her friend's virgin pussy. It penetrates her puffy lips and enters the tightest flesh I can imagine. Her walls are compacted, pressuring me all around. "Ohhhhhh," She sighs as I wonder if the tension is because her insides are proportionate to her outsides, a product of her never taking a dick before, or both. I lose the thought as my head bounds up against a barrier. Her hymen? She still has it at this age? No, Kacey notices and shifts me in another direction where I continue to advance.

"God in Heaven!" Corrine cries, "Marie's right, it's like I'm being ripped in half." The danger can't hold me back any further. I blink, seeing nothing but stars between my eyes and then drift down to our beautiful connection while they return to focus. She's right, it looks like I'm splitting her vagina in two, impaling the opening where her wispy pubes descend onto my skin.

Taking in the view above, the girl is stretching on top of me and pointing her perky nipples to the ceiling. After I reach the deepest depths within her, she bends down towards my sister. "I should've done this years ago. You're missing out, Kace." Kacey doesn't react. I linger on her, almost missing the blonde moving down to kiss me. I close my eyes the same instant I feel the touch of her lips. Surely, she saw they were open. But she kisses me as though all is fine.

"Start moving back and forth, Corinne. I'll hold him so he doesn't slide out." Marie does as she says while Corinne starts to rock back and forth. Her tight pussy slides up and down, stimulating me. There's no point in faking this any longer. I thrust upwards myself. After only a couple pushes Marie senses and lets go. I cup Corinne's firm ass with a hand and open my lips, responding to her kiss with tongue. Her tongue answers at first, then she suddenly recoils back.

"Corinne..." I mutter.

"Oh fuck." She stops and cusses in panic.

"He's waking up, oh god." Kacey adds and I can hear her scrambling for sheets to cover up.

Corinne, the dread still present in her voice, "Oh no, Jake, I'm sorry. It just happened, and..." This is not going how I expected it would when I made that split-second decision.

Thoughts race through my head on how to salvage the situation. Ok, it's dumb, but it's all that's coming to me. "Yeeaah, like that, oh, Marie." I moan out while squeezing the blonde's little butt and thrusting back in her.

"No, he's just dreaming he's fucking us. While he's actually fucking us. Awesome." Marie catches on. I can feel the relief wash over her friend's skin, though she stays upright.

"Gave me about the biggest fright of my life. That was a sign. I shouldn't be doing this. Not like this." To my disappointment, she removes herself from me and rolls over to my side. The feeling of her tightness sliding off me is magnificent, but I find the longing once its gone equally miserable.

"Aww, that's all it takes to scare you away?" Marie questions, running her palms over my stomach.

"Cut it out, Marie. No, I want to be with Jake. Which is why you can't wake him up and ruin it." Corinne sternly rebukes, and I sense Marie's hands pulled off me.

The playful girl isn't one to give up that easily, however, and replies, "Ruin what? You heard him, I don't think waking up to find his fantasy has come true will bother him too much."

I peek my eye open, figuring it's safe now, to see Corinne answering her back, "Even so, I want to do this the right way. We go on a date, have a romance then come back to this bed."

Marie's snappy with her response, "Fine. Guess we're done here, unless he does wake up." She shoots a glance my way, encouraging me to end the façade, I figure.

Before I can contemplate that proposal, Kacey interjects, "Wait, we can't just leave him like this." What? I hear both girls offer their own confusion while the previous expression reverberates through my mind. "I mean, he's still ready to go. He's gotta be frustrated."

"I think the hours of sleep can take care of that, Kace. But I guess if your concern about the state of your brother's cock is that strong I can climb back on it." To my delight, Marie shifts her weight on the bed in anticipation of carrying out that promise. One last interruption stops her.

"No." Her body climbing atop mine, Marie turns to face my sister. She glances back to Corrine, silently asking if she misheard and has the wrong volunteer. She doesn't. "Like you said, Corinne will have other nights. You will too, I'm sure. But..." Kacey takes a breath, her eyes shifting ever so slightly away from her friend and to my body. "...Tonight, for me, is the only chance."

There's a stillness in the room. Three of us are strewn all across the bed looking up at my sister, unclear. Unable. Even Marie, the mouth that never stops, awaits. She moves off me as my sister pants another time, and continues, "You're right, you're always right. I want Jake. I love him. Not the way I am supposed to, either. And I know I can't have him. That bitch no longer has him, and I hate how happy that makes me. I know there will be someone else, eventually. Corinne, one day, that can be you. I'll find a way to be okay with that. Marie, I'm sure you'll try to take him no matter what I say. Which, as long as it's not her, fine. But you have those future possibilities. I don't. This is the only night of my life I can be with him like this, the only time I will ever see the monster, and I'm not letting it go to waste."

My sister kneels up on the mattress and begins inching towards her ambition. The silence returns, her friends again lacking the capacity to respond. It's as if they both wash away, each softly ambling to the edges of the bed and out of my senses. Kacey approaches. My sister, the picture of beauty, moving amongst the tranquility. She reaches the point where our bodies match and serenely leans over me. Her torso angles upwards, perching mere pockets of air above my so called monstrous member while the rest of her moves in the direction of my face.

My eyes shut, the breath descending on my face now providing the picture of my imagination. Lips gently grace my upper cheek, then her breath blows them back. A sultry, though exasperated voice enters my ears, "Jake, I am so sorry, I just can't resist." This causes a warmth to fill me. Another warmth, a wet one, wraps around my dick. Something else wet hits my cheek. I open my eyes. Kacey is there, hers shut in ecstasy. Yet, I notice the glisten of drying tears below.

My heart clenches. I can't let her struggle in a conflicted agony, not when I am a colossally willing participant. I move towards her, my mouth looming at a clear destination, its companion unaware. As Kacey's love canal slides down, meticulous in its shuddering, I angle to a side for our lips to meet. She bottoms out on me the exact moment I reach her, our mouths finding the perfect introduction.

I taste a kiss at first in reflex, then feel the realization of shock begin to flush through her body as it did earlier in Corrinne. I reach for her arms, grasping them with power, and force the kiss even stronger onto my sister, praying she will accept it. The fright in her body subsides. The frozen arms I hold melt into my clutch as her lips do the same. We drop together in bliss onto the bed, our tongues beginning to explore each other.

At the taste of her tongue I notice my cock lurch inside her, redirecting my attention. Kacey wants a once-in-a-lifetime experience tonight and I damn well am going to try to give it to her. My arms slide down her smooth skin, relishing in the curves, until reaching their target. Gripping strongly, I thrust in and out forcefully as I grab her buttocks and force us off the bed. With only a leg from each of us as balance I lift my sister in the air. Glimpses of the others dot the scenery but my focus is on Kacey. My Kacey. She giggles, then kisses my lips while dangling atop me.

"She likes it rough!" A voice shouts in encouragement, I suppose it's Marie's given the content but the instruction is all that matters. I take it and walk us to the nearest wall, slamming Kacey into it. Her back flattens and I break the kiss to watch her stretch out in front of me, her ribcage showing below her breasts. I peer up from this view to her eyes, seeing the lust staring back at me, and fully acquiesce to it.

My lips return, violently, to those of my sister's, and I begin forcefully jutting the monster up into its resting place, splitting her open. I can feel her moans exhaling into my mouth and back out again. I sense her stomach suck in, then feel the plump glutes I'm holding bounce on and off me to the sound of my sister's back scratching up the wall. Suspended mid-air, Kacey is trying to fuck me back as hard as I am pounding her. I relish in this for a moment, then withdraw to pin her arms to the paint and stare at my sister while continuing the hard fuck. She's breathing heavily and struggling to return my gaze, instead cocking her head to the side and allowing those eyes to roll into the back of her head. I keep up the mid-air wall pounding, an old trick I can't recall I last used.

In fact, I may have lost some strength from those younger days because holding her up is testing my mettle. I begin focusing on my actions robotically, washing away the near dream state I'm in and allowing a stray voice to find my ears again. "...knew he was awake? Did you know she would do this?" Do what? I'm the one doing all the work right now. And I hope Kacey got even less of that first sentence than I did. From the look on her face, she either can't hear anything or doesn't care. That's good.

Deliberately, I pull out and thrust back into my sister, the lovely welcome the walls of her vagina provide the only thing powering me through this while the other voice answers, "Fuck no. No way in hell did I think this would happen. Thought I might convince you to so I could watch your cherry get popped. But this is so much better than anything I could have imagined." Good for them that they're enjoying themselves, I suppose, but my only concern at this moment is making Kacey feel good and my strength is failing me.

I pull out a final time before giving up and allow her to fall into my arms. By a fortunate grace, this impales her back on my dick. I don't know what exactly that did to my Kacey but the rapid-fire jolts of ecstasy I feel shooting throughout her body powers me enough to return us to the bed. I clumsily drop her over the sheets, ignoring the blonde moving out of the way.

I wipe my hand over my sister's crown to move some loose hairs out of the way and wait for her breathing to catch up. It subsides and her eyes, no longer out of focus, settle on mine. I draw deeply into them while gently easing back into her. In my mind, we come to a silent agreement in these moments that the emotions washing through us aren't fleeting, and those words of hers earlier that this will be a one-time deal are unlikely to hold. Still, my past experience tells me that the future comes with no guarantees, and as such as I intend to make the most of the here and now while we have it.

I grab Kacey in my arms, every inch of my monster plundering within her, and it really hits me that I am holding my beautiful, wonderful sister in a way I had never imagined possible. Her thick butt scoots its way back under my hands and the combination of this with that realization forces an abrupt stirring in my balls. It's a miracle I have made it this long, but now I retain only a precious few seconds more to bestow upon my sister the affection she deserves.

Her preferences be damned, these last moments will be as loving as possible. Softly, I cast aside more hair to reveal the fullness of her precious face. I press my lips upon its cheeks, working their way down to the neck, all while smoothly making love below. Knowing what's coming, I exhale severely onto her collarbone and chin, before nudging my head to it with consequence. The yearning sigh that returns proves my sister's tastes must be fungible. My thrusts soften, preserving my energy for an exploration of as much of her body as I can in the short time I know I have remaining.

One of my hands wraps up her bottom, tickling every bump and little hair on it, before gathering around her waist. I hold Kacey like this whilst moving my other palm to her front, sliding it up her smooth stomach until it comes to a breast.

I turn towards my sister, a smile on her face as she notices what I'm doing. She responds in kind, taking the opportunity to run one of her hands up my frame, starting at my thigh, then tracing up the bone connecting the part of me thrusting into her with my upper body before spreading her reach out and traversing my chest. Kacey, at first the reluctant participant in this bogus game, finds herself returning to its origin as the victor, claiming all spoils.

We catch a glint in the other's eyes for a moment, each experiencing a fright of embarrassment realizing we've selfishly indulged in the other's figure, before it quickly washes away once we accept we'd both gladly grant such license. Watching that range of emotions cross her face, I yearn to taste her lips again. My sister's precious lips...

They meet me halfway this time, our chemistry already on match. Our lips, our tongues, search one another as we just had with our bodies. I take my hand up to the side of her face, she glides hers down my side. This spurs that tingling feeling all over my skin, that kind you get only rarely where the slightest touch seems to shoot electricity all through your veins. I almost feel like I'm about to leave my own body. I have the sense enough to grasp that this experience nearly always means something else is about to leave it.

I abruptly withdraw, my cum splashing upon my sister's mons and lower belly until I feel a, now warm, grasp clutch the monster and find a narrow angle. My ejaculate shoots further up her body, coating a line up straight to her breasts, some may have even splashed further. Kacey's face glances away from me, her body spasming and reacting to every glob heaped upon it.

As the moment subsides, I squeeze Kacey into me, without care to the newly fashioned environment. I'm too tired to care. I simply want my sister close to me. I nod off not long after, resting atop Kacey's breast. The possibilities and future to come are left to my dreams...