Afternoon Matinee

Story Info
Shy wife learns from older men.
4.9k words
4.58
60.5k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Every Wednesday afternoon, like clockwork, Judy headed down to the small strip mall nearby and the old movie theater for her fix of old movies. The old man who operated the theater knew her by sight, but she had never shared her name in the three years she had been coming here on Wednesday old movie matinee.

She paid for her ticket with her head lowered and then walked into the small theater. She sat near the back so that no one would notice her, but not in the last row. For some reason she did not like the last row. She sat one row closer and in the middle of the row. This theater rarely had more than a dozen people in it for the matinee and she was the first to arrive.

She watched as several people took their seats. She had seen most of them before. It seems that there are only a dedicated few who like old movies, or maybe they come because it is the cheapest movie in town. The lights dimmed and the trailers started to play just as a man walked down the row she occupied and sat down right next to her. No one had ever done that before and she had no idea about what she should do.

He would probably take offence if she moved away, so she just sat there very aware of how close he was to her.

Judy arrived home a few hours later visibly shaken. Her husband noticed and approached her. "Is everything okay? Did you go to the movie? Did something happen?"

She looked up at her husband while trying to get her emotions under control. She was both excited and scared. Her body tingled and was sensitive to her clothes touching her. "I went to the movie just like I always do, but today a man sat down next to me. I thought about moving, but was afraid that might offend him, so I just sat there and tried to watch the movie."

"I know how much you hate confrontations and I understand why you didn't move. Do you want me to go with you next time?" Her husband asked.

"No, it was fine and you have too much to do here." She answered.

"Is that all that happened?"

"Everything was fine. I mean, I couldn't relax, but I told myself I was being silly. I was very tense until he touched my thigh. I knew it was wrong, but at the same time—well I don't know—different. I knew I should tell him to stop, but I didn't want to offend him. He moved his hand up my thigh and squeezed my inner thigh."

"Were you enjoying his attention?"

"I'm not sure, but I knew that if I asked him to stop there would be a scene and I'd never be able to go to that theater again."

"So you just allowed him to do whatever he wanted?"

"What choice did I have?" She countered.

Judy allowed her husband to hold her and tell her to just relax. He would be willing to go with her next week if that would make her feel more comfortable.

Judy thought about his offer and how she might not want to feel more comfortable. She hadn't shared that the stranger had her legs spread wide and his hand pushing between her legs for most of the movie. She didn't share that she came with his hand playing with her.

Judy loved her husband, but sometimes he was too understanding. She rarely admitted it, but the few times someone had demanded she do this or that, she felt less anxious. She wanted to be honest, but couldn't handle the stress that would cause.

Over the following week life returned to normal, dinners were made, the trash was taken out, the house was cleaned, the lawn was mowed; everything was normal as if the events of that Wednesday were forgotten until the following Wednesday.

Judy took a shower and put on a skirt instead of her normal jeans. She told her husband she was going to the movies and left.

She followed her normal routine and seated herself in her normal spot. She wondered if the man would show up. Part of her wanted her privacy she had become accustomed to, but there was another part of her that expressed a different want. She suppressed that want for most of her life, but today she looked at every person who entered the theater and felt a disappointment when they walked past the her row of seats.

The lights dimmed and the trailers started. She felt the absence of her taboo fantasy man as the movie started. She settled into her seat and focused on the movie. After about ten minutes a man sat down beside her and placed his hand on her thigh. He pushed up her skirt and caressed her bare thigh.

Judy arrived home with a glow she had never experienced before. Her husband was waiting for her. "You seem much happier today than you did last week. Did the guy show up again?"

Judy smiled up at her husband, "Yes, he did. How did you know?"

James, her husband, smiled back at her, "We've been married a long time and I know what turns you on. I also know that you didn't tell me everything last week. I saw your hardened nipples as you described your encounter with that strange guy. He didn't ask for permission before groping you, did he? He also told you to wear a skirt next time, didn't he? Do you still have your panties?"

Judy had thought she had been so sly not realizing that her husband saw right through her and had told her before that he knew she needed different things sexually that he was confortable providing and he was fine with her fulfilling those needs other places. "So, you're okay with me going to the movies knowing that guy will be there?"

"Yes, but you need to tell me what he is asking you to do and what you are doing. Also I'd like to know how much you are enjoying it. We can start by you telling me what happened last week." James said.

Judy shifted slightly relieved that she no longer had to keep this secret and could talk openly about her experiences. "Last week, the guy caressed my inner thigh as I said, but he went further. He spread my legs and fingered me through my jeans. I came on his hand and he told me to wear a shirt next week so he could finger me properly. When the movie ended, he grabbed my breasts and said that he would be playing with them too soon. He lifted my shirt exposing my breasts and pinched my nipples. He told me not to pull my shirt back down until I was in the hallway."

"Wow! Did you leave yourself exposed?" James asked.

"Yes, but I pulled my bra and shirt down as soon as I could then I went to the bathroom to straighten out my clothes. I was shaking, and didn't understand why at the time, but now I think I was excited."

"That explains why you wore a skirt today. Did you enjoy him playing with your breasts and having you expose yourself?"

"I enjoyed it more than I ever thought I would." She said.

"So what happened today?"

"Today, I was afraid he wouldn't show up. He was ten minutes late and I had given up. He surprised me and put his hand immediately under my shirt and moved up to my panties. He then whispered in my ear to spread my legs. I did and he fingered me thought my panties. He then told me to hold his cock. I stroked him through his jeans but he stopped me when I tried to unzip his fly. We watched the rest of the movie playing with each other. I came several times, but had to stay quiet. I made him cum too. His pants were wet when the movie ended."

"That sounds exciting. So next week are you going without panties?" James asked.

"He didn't say, but he did expose my breasts again and made me sit there in the theater while everyone left. They all saw me topless with him pinching my nipples."

"Did he tell you to walk out exposed like yesterday too?"

"Yes, and this time there were people milling around who saw me. Next week he said not to wear a bra."

"I can tell you enjoyed being exposed like that. How many people saw you topless?" James asked as he became as aroused as his wife.

Judy could barely contain her excitement as she answered her husband. "About 30 and most were men. They were so close to me, and brushing up against me. Several men just stared at me smiling."

Judy told James about every man she saw at the theater and their reaction to seeing her naked breasts as she slowly removed her clothes. Her excitement built.

They ended up in the bedroom and experienced some of the wildest sex they had had in years. James knew that Judy liked being directed, but he was not that forceful and if she seemed reluctant he would always back down. She loved to have the decisions made by someone else and exposing herself excited her, but would never do it on her own.

They didn't talk about the Wednesday afternoon movie matinee nor the man who had been sitting next to her the last two weeks and had given her instructions of what to wear on the following Wednesday for the remainder of the week, but the sex continued to be better than normal and more frequent.

On Wednesday morning Judy rose early took a shower and completed her morning chores. She laid out the outfit she had envisioned wearing for the last several days. No bra and a thin button up top instead of the tees she normally wore. Her nipples stood proud begging for attention. She also wore one of her shorter skirts.

James had commented about whether the stranger had asked her not to wear panties. He hadn't mentioned panties at all and Judy wouldn't dare presume to make a decision on her own. The stranger might get upset with her. She couldn't risk that. She looked through her underwear drawer and rejected one pair after another until she found a pair she forgot she had. It was a pair James had bought for her when he attempted to direct what she wore. She had never worn them and he actually never asked her to. Today she slipped on leg through the leg hole of the throng, then the other. She adjusted the string along her crack and checked herself out in the mirror. The front of this throng was smaller than anything she had ever worn before and she imagined the stranger's hand under it.

She walked out into the living room and told her husband, "I'm heading out to the matinee now."

"Okay," James said, "enjoy the movie." He didn't want to acknowledge the tryst she was heading towards as for both of them it seems much more erotic if they could pretend it was unplanned. He knew she would tell him all about it when she got home.

Judy drove to the strip mall, parked her car, and headed towards the theater with a tingle vibrating through her body. She had never been in public so exposed before and her nipples seemed to like being on display. She requested a ticket from the old man she had interacted with every week for the last three years, but this was the first time she ever looked up. She arched her back a bit to thrust out her chest and noticed that he enjoyed her new look. Her twin peaks stared him in the eye and she saw the smile forming as he handed her the ticket.

She arrived early as the empty theater verified. She took her normal seat and waited. After a few minutes she noted one of the regulars walking down the aisle. He stopped just past her row and turned to look back at her. He had never done that before, nor had he ever smiled at her before. Last week he had been one of the several who had seen her being displayed topless. Today he saw her wearing a see-through top with no bra. If her fantasy turned out to be true today he would again see her naked breasts. She did nothing to hide her breasts, but she did discover that she seemed to be sitting up straighter than she normally did.

A fantasy of her being forced to display her body and to allow others to fondle her breasts played in her mind. A noise interrupted her fantasy. She looked up and saw her stranger walking down the row towards her. He stood in front of her, nodding his approval as he cupped her breasts through her blouse. He then unbuttoned her top and opened it displaying her naked breasts, before sitting down beside her.

Her excitement built as the theater patrons walked towards their seats and watched her sitting there topless. Most had seen her tits before, but never this blatantly displayed. Few hesitated more than a second or two, but one older man stared at her for several seconds. He smiled at her and she looked at him directly as her nipples hardened.

The stranger who had introduced her to this new erotic pastime slipped his hand between her legs. The older man moved on to find his seat and she opened her thighs. She hoped her teacher liked that she only wore a thong. Her hope seemed to be answered as he slipped his hand onto her bare mound.

The lights dimmed and the stranger fingered her thought out the entire movie. The stranger had moved her hand to his now naked dick and she gently stroked him.

Just before the movie ended the stranger told her to remove her panties, hike her skirt up to her waist and move to the seat on the aisle where those leaving would get a clear view. She took the recommended seat and spread her legs as direct. She was on full display when the lights came back on and the patrons started to walk past her.

There were only a few in the theater today and mostly all older men. The first to walk by was the old man who stared at her for the longest and smiled at her. He paused looking directly at her. Judy was surprised when the stranger addressed the old man. "Go ahead and feel her boobs, She loves that."

The old man reached down placing his hands on her breasts. Judy found an orgasm building and pressed her chest into the man's hands. She recognized this man as someone who comes here as often as she does. She knew she would see him again and it stimulated her to know he would remember squeezing her breasts.

Several seconds passed before the next in line took his turn. There ended up being twelve pair of hands on her breasts before they had all passed into the lobby. Judy looked to her left to tell the stranger how much she had enjoyed that only to find an empty seat. She was alone in the theater.

She adjusted her skirt, but left her blouse open before walking into the lobby.

There were five men just hanging around as she stepped into the lobby. She recognized all of them as regulars to the Wednesday movie matinee. They surrounded her, but not in a threatening way. It was more to protect her from prying eyes. She smiled at each of them individually and then opened her blouse.

They all told her how much they enjoyed her show and hoped that she would continue. She nodded and with that acknowledgement the one closest to her right boob caressed it and the man to her left did likewise to her remaining breast. They were each very polite, but they never asked for permission they just started to grope her taking turns. Once everyone had a chance to fondle her breast the sucking started. She had a mouth on each breast and the feeling was better than she had ever imagined. They stopped their attentions on her and each said goodbye until next week.

She had never had this much attention before and loved it, but she knew it had to stop or she would never get home. She never talked much to strangers, but she looked at each one and said, "I have to go now, but I hope to see you all again next week."

To that comment she heard from several, "We look forward to seeing more of you too." There was a round of laughter and Judy exited to the parking lot and her car.

She started the car and drove home in a haze. She had never felt so excited before and needed to get home to James.

She pulled into the driveway and headed towards the front door. She saw her neighbor walking his dog and she waved to him. She didn't understand the strange look he gave her until she walked through her front door and looked down at her still open blouse. Her breasts were not of full display, but it was apparent that she was exposed.

James sat on the couch in the living room when she walked in with her blouse still open.

"Looks like you had a good time." He said.

She launched herself into his arms and started pulling at his clothes. She was more forceful than she had ever been before and James noticed. They had sex on the floor of the living room before he directed her to the bedroom. She was a wild woman, doing things they rarely did. She straddled him and rode him like a cowgirl then turned around into the reverse cowgirl. After he seemed to be done she took him into her mouth to bring him back to life.

A couple of hours later James could finally ask her what happened at the theater.

"It was unbelievable," Judy replied and then relayed her experiences at the theater and her disappointment that the stranger had left, but she was both excited and nervous about the regulars feeling her up and acting as if they could do anything they wanted.

"If it made you nervous why didn't you just leave?" He asked.

"How could I? The man had already given them permission to fondle me and I couldn't disappoint them. What would they think if I just walked out?"

James noted that the experience had indeed changed her and was not about to stop it, if she was going to attack him when she got home. "So are you going back next week?" he asked.

"I have to. They are expecting me and I can't disappoint them."

James dropped the conversation, but inside he smiled. He knew she was passive and wanted to be told what to do. She thought that anything sexual was taboo and she would never initialize, but she would do what she was told and even go further when she got turned on enough. This Wednesday matinee was doing the trick and he was not about to stop it.

The rest of the week went by as normal with no further discussion of the Wednesday events. Sex between them was more frequent, but as the week wore on it lost it's intensity until by Monday and Tuesday sex had taken a back seat to boring life.

On Wednesday Judy, just like last week, took her shower and made sure she was as fresh as could be. She laid out her brand new see through top, flared skirt, and throng.

She dressed and checked herself in the mirror. Her nipples displayed themselves proudly and she wondered if she would maybe next buy a totally sheer blouse. She smiled noticing that her nipples seemed to like that idea too.

She walked out, "I'm heading out to the matinee," she announced.

James walked out from the kitchen and admired her new look. "Enjoy the movie." He said, and kissed her.

She drove to the strip mall just like she had done every Wednesday for the last several years and like last week she held her head high and pushed her chest out as she walked up to the ticket booth and the old man. She looking him in the eye noting where his focus was and said, "One, please."

For the first time since she's been coming here he spoke. "It's nice to see you again. You are looking very good today." His eyes never left her breasts.

She took her ticket and said, "Thank you." She couldn't do small talk, but she did hesitate and moved her upper body back and forth a bit to make sure he got a good view. She knew he expected her to display her breasts to him and she couldn't disappoint him after all he did sell her the ticket to the matinee.

She walked into the empty theater; again she was the first to arrive. She took her normal seat and waited for the stranger. She wondered if he would have her topless again for the men to see, maybe allow them to fondle her again.

A few minutes later she heard someone walk down her row. She looked up expecting her stranger, but saw one of the old men who regularly came to this matinee and had fondled her breasts last week. He stood in front of her eying her up and down. A tingle started in her breasts and she felt the heat of excitement crawl up her face. Would he want to fondle her again? She sat up straighter.

"Stand up," he directed.

She stood facing him wondering what he had in mind.

"Open your blouse."

The tingling increased and her nipples hardened. She unbuttoned her blouse and dropped her hands to her sides. He pulled the sides of her blouse open exposing both of her breasts and caressed them. He released them and told her to turn around and bend over.

12