All Comments on 'Afternoon Matinee'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
llienollienoalmost 5 years ago
Most enjoyable

Hope you'll continue with this. Try going into even greater minute detail of every act she does.

jennijuggsjennijuggsalmost 5 years ago
Lovvvve it

Where can I get a ticket? 😁😁x

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Hope there is more to 'cum' Joe!

Lovely to hear from you again..Now where is this cinema! Can I go too!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 4 years ago
I am sure that there's more to cum!!!!

Can't wait to hear about it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different

Very different and very silly story but also erotic. Would have been better if her husband went with her to see her exploits.

SallyRichmondSallyRichmondover 3 years ago

I thought for sure the stranger in the theater was her husband, but alas it wasn't. The fantasy for me was just as good. Thanks for a nice piece.

encore769encore769about 3 years ago

love the fantasy. It might not be someting real but the idea is certainly arousing. Having her husbands approval and permission to me is the most exciting. It would be close to reality if she went to the movie with her husband and was silently sexually touched by a man sitting next to her. Unable to resist, and with her husband next to her, the feelings would be incredible.

jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

The story was fantastic, loved it.

Beachguy1486Beachguy1486over 2 years ago

Great story. Would like to read one with the couple visiting an adult bookstore with gloryholes. My wife and I find those fun. She loves to flirt also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, would love to bring my wife to a adult cinema, and see what would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I take her to an AMT regularly and we split up. With out a doubt, she gets approached and one thing leads to another and soon she's naked, getting finger fucked, tits sucked and rubbed and ultimately fucked a number of times. These guys just want to cum and do not care if the female is satisfied or not. Wife just wants cock and that is fine with her too! This story is wonderful!

Mag58Mag58about 2 years ago

I've had to come back to this very sexy story again ...... love it.

exgovieexgoviealmost 2 years ago

Have read this before and enjoyed this second slower read better. I hope there is a second part soon ending with her getting fuck.Waiting for it

NiceNips71NiceNips71over 1 year ago

Damn, I went to the movies yesterday and the only thing I got was Top Gun!

jimfix44jimfix44over 1 year ago

Good story. Would like to see part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AWESOME STORY!! the writing was very well done. I've read this story three times so far. Each time it get my motor going. I sure hope you add much more to this story. Possibly an Old Movie Club night, gangbang, see through clothing - just a few thoughts :-)

maddictmaddict12 months ago

If this continues it will be the most popular show time

pummel187pummel1872 months ago

Hahaha hahaha hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The only good part of this silly mess is that the sissy hubby at least gets blowjobs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...