Afternoon Matinee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing increased as she presented her butt to this older gentleman. He caressed her butt then told her to remove her panties. She did, and then his caresses became more intimate.

After a few minutes he had her sit back down and spread her legs. The lights were still on when he began to finger her. He instructed her to open his pants and pull out his cock. She was to play with him while he played with her.

Judy watched the other regulars file in one by one and each one looked over at her and the old man whose cock she causally stroked. She enjoyed being on display like this, both of her breasts were open for their inspection, but more than that her legs were wide with a man's hand fingering her. She came a couple of times in front of her audience.

The lights dimmed and the old man directed her to take his cock into her mouth.

Judy could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times she had given a man a blowjob and each time had been her husband, James. She did it on special occasions, except for last Wednesday, (well that was sort of a special occasion).

She wasn't as apprehensive as she feared, actually the thought excited her and she bend over. She lifted his cock and licked his balls then slowly licked up the underside of his dick. She toyed with the tip of his tool with her tongue before taking it deep into her mouth. She sucked up and down his length for several minutes. Then sucked on his balls and licked up this length again. When she felt him tighten she took his entire length into her mouth. She felt his spurts at the back of her throat. She sucked until she could no longer taste his spunk and his cock started to soften. She found herself disappointed when it ended. She enjoyed the taste.

The man told her to get back into her seat as he got up to find another seat. Within a minute another man took his place. She also recognized him and had the insight that she would entertain each of the five men today. She smiled at that realization and settled into her submissive role.

He immediately took hold of her breasts then sucked on each nipple then took a seat next to her and opened his pants. He placed her hand on his cock and his hand between her legs.

As the movie ended she found herself again disappointed. She had given 5 blowjobs, but wanted more. As she left the theater and walked out into the lobby, the five men were again waiting for her. They each caressed her breasts and told her to make sure she came early next week and to not wear panties. They then told her to wait just a bit and one man left.

He returned with the man who sold her the ticket each week. "We don't have a lot of time," he said, "come with me." She followed him into the men's room where he played with her breasts a bit before lowering his pants.

Judy smiled knowing that she would be able to enjoy one more cock. He told her to knee then forced his cock into her mouth. She was not in control this time as he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth. He was fucking her in the mouth. It was different, but she knew she could not complain or pull away. Then he came and the taste of cum flooded her mouth. He then left.

She cleaned herself up a bit then walked out into an empty lobby. She left the theater, but saw the ticket seller in his booth. She decided to be bold and walk over. She made sure her blouse was still open as she approached him. She displayed both of her naked breasts to him and said, "See you next week." She smiled as she turned to head back to her car.

Judy drove home thinking of each cock she tasted, how much she enjoyed each one, and how each one was different. She chastised herself for refusing to give blowjobs for so long. She didn't know any of the men's names, but she could now identify each by the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth. Each man had insisted she spend ample time with their cock and none of them were young men and it took a while before they came in her mouth.

Pulling into her driveway, she parked the car with her mind still savoring the feel of each cock in her mouth. She opening the front door and saw James getting up from the couch to come over to kiss her hello. She dropped to her knees and opened his pants. She took out his cock and licked it from the tip down to the sac and back up. She toyed with his tip flicking her tongue back and forth. She slowly licked down his length again and took his balls into her mouth. She sucked each for a while then licked the underside of his ball sac.

Licking her way back up to the tip of her husband's cock she took his balls in her hand and gently squeezed and thrust her head forward to take as much of his hardness into her mouth. She continued this way for several minutes lost in the bliss of having her husbands cock in her mouth.

Her slow licking and sucking had Jack on the verge. He could barely stand, then she took all of him into her mouth and increased the tempo of her mouth fucking he lost all control. Jack shuttered as he let loose his juices.

It had ended too soon for Judy. She smiled up at her husband as she finished her last licks of his quickly softening member.

Jack caught his breath and pulled his wife up to him for a hug. "I take it the matinee was good today." He said smiling.

"It was so good today. I can't believe I never knew how much I love giving blow jobs."

"Was your stranger there today?" Jack asked.

"No, he wasn't, but the old men who are there every week were."

"Were these the same guys who felt you up last week?"

"Yeah," Judy replied with a grin. She proceeded to tell her husband about all that occurred at the theater. As she got to the part about how the ticket seller had rammed his cock down her throat in the men's room and how she had said goodbye to him with her blouse open, she noticed that Jack's cock was getting hard again.

She dropped back to her knees smiling up at him before engulfing his dick.

12