Aidan and Katie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Elle blushed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Katie said as she brushed her lips over mine, before hugging me. "You, too, Baby Bro, Congratulations."

"Thank you, Katie." I murmured.

We sat down and Katie sat across from us. "Well," she said, "Let me see it."

Elle shyly put her left hand on the table and Katie took it in hers. She looked at it for a few moments and then looked at Elle, smiling, "It's beautiful and the only things that I've seen that sparkles more are your eyes when you look at my brother. I am so happy for you guys."

Elle blushed, "Thank you Katie, I've been a little nervous about you and us."

I couldn't believe that Elle was going to do this here and now. Though as I considered the situation, it was probably best to get it out in the open amongst the three of us as soon as possible. I kind of held my breath as Elle proceeded. I glanced at Katie and the big smile she wore was faltering.

Katie asked, "What do you mean?" Katie had continued to hold Elle's hand, but then withdrew it.

Elle's hand sought mine as she continued, "I know everything about you and Aidan. I want you to know that I understand and that I want us to be friends as well as family. I don't want what you guys had to be a dark cloud over us. I believe that you guys needed each other for that time and I'm happy that Aidan has someone who loves him as much as you do help him get through the break-up and divorce. I want you to know that I love Aidan with all of my heart and his happiness means everything to me. What you guys did is a big part of the reason he's as happy as he is and I think it's a big part of his ability to trust and love me as much as he does. I know what Jeannie did hurt him terribly and could have made him mistrustful of all women. You showed him that he can trust and love and that trust will be rewarded by faithfulness, love and trust being returned. Thank you for doing that for him."

I was staring at Elle. I was stunned by the depth of thought and emotion that she had obviously put into what she was going to say to Katie. She had given me no indication whatsoever that she was thinking any of this.

I looked at Katie and there were tears rolling down her cheeks. She looked back at me and said, "Move."

I got out of the booth and Katie slid in next to Elle. She threw her arms around Elle and kissed her on the cheek and then continued to hug Elle tightly. "Thank you," she whispered, "thank you for understanding and thank you for loving my brother as much as you do. I think I love you, too and I'm jealous of Aidan." Then she giggled.

She slid out of the booth and hugged me. She whispered, "Baby bro, you've got the best in Elle. Don't fuck this up or first I'll kill ya, then I'll take her from you."

Elle heard her and blushed and I know I was red as a beet. "You don't have to worry, Katie, I love her and I won't mess it up."

Katie sat back down on the other side. "You'd better not, because I mean it, I will take her from you. Now that that's settled, when's the wedding?"

I looked at Elle and she answered, "We haven't discussed that at all. I have to get the restaurant launched and I want it to be running smoothly before I try to start planning a wedding. Aidan and I will have too much invested for me to be distracted."

Katie looked at Elle, then me and then back at Elle. "Restaurant?"

Elle turned to look at me, "You talk to Katie almost daily and you haven't mentioned this?"

I was in deep shit and I knew it and my response reflected this knowledge, "I, uhhh, ummm, I..."

Elle slugged me and turned to Katie shaking her head. "For everything he does well, keeping people informed is not high on the list. Aidan and I have entered into a legal partnership and we're buying a small restaurant downtown. I'm going to turn it into a Chicago-centric bar and grille. You know; Italian beef and sausage, Chicago-style pizza and hot dogs, the whole Chicago experience. This is my dream and Aidan was kind enough to help me out."

Katie smiled, "Wow that sounds really good. Have you settled on a name?" Elle blushed and nodded. I had saved the logo as the wallpaper on my phone and I showed Katie.

She grinned, "The Elle? That's really cool. I love the el train."

Elle continued to blush, "Thank you."

The waiter came over and asked if we were ready to order. Elle looked at me, "Could we get what we got last time?"

Katie laughed, "Did he get you with the 'Trust me' line? You had prosciutto and arugula pizza didn't you?"

Elle grinned and nodded.

Katie looked at the waiter, "We'll start with the Burrata and then have a large prosciutto and arugula pizza, please."

She looked at me, "Beer or wine?"

I said, "Beer."

She looked back at the waiter, "He and I will have Killian's and she'll have..."

"A glass of the house Chianti please," Elle said.

"Would you like the Burrata first?" The waiter asked and Katie said yes.

He left and Katie said, "What now? Are you guys moving in together?"

I looked at Elle and she said, "Actually, I'm kinda old fashioned, I'd like to wait until after we're married to live together. That way when we move in together, we'll find a place for us that's not his place or my place but our place."

The waiter brought the drinks and promptly disappeared. I had a thought and smiled.

Katie looked at me and smiled, "What are you thinking?"

"You know, thinking about the conversation that we just had and the server drifting in and out, I wondered how much crazy shit servers and bartenders hear from their customers." I said and we both turned and looked at Elle.

Elle grinned and said, "What?" as innocently as she possibly could.

Katie laughed and said, "You know what, spill."

"Well, OK, yeah, I have heard a lot of crazy shit in passing." She grinned. "I don't actively listen, but I've heard snippets of very wild conversations."

I said, "OK, give us examples."

She grinned, "The worst one was the guy that brought his wife in so that they'd be in public when he confessed that he'd been fucking her sister. I guess he assumed she wouldn't make a scene. He was sooo wrong. She threw her beer in his face, dumped her salad over his head and then punched him in the nose. She stormed out and took the car and left him there, dripping in beer, salad dressing and lettuce. It was hilarious."

Katie and I were laughing and the server brought the Burrata. We started eating it and encouraged Elle to tell us some more.

"There was a guy, Mike, who came in every Friday night." Elle said, smiling. "He was gorgeous. He would hit on every woman that came through the door, including me. There was something about him, though, that made every woman turn away from him. To this day I can't explain what it was that made me shy away from him. Anyway, this went on for months and he went home alone every night. Then one night a woman came in whom I had never seen before. She introduced herself as Andi. She was as gorgeous as him. He made a beeline to her. They sat and talked for hours. They drank and laughed and finally started kissing late in the evening. They left together. All of the staff, including me, was amazed. Mike didn't come in the next Friday or the next. In fact it was a couple of months before we saw either one of them again. Then one Friday night here they came together, as a couple, only they weren't Mike and Andi, they were Michelle and Andrew. Evidently, they were both cross dressers trying to experiment with a gay lifestyle and were both miserable failures at it. They weren't gay; they just enjoyed cross dressing and, in each other, found the perfect mate, someone who understood. Whenever they had approached someone when they were dressed as Mike and Andi, their vibe was off and it weirded people out. I know this story isn't as funny as the first one, but I thought it was sweet that they found each other."

Katie smiled at Elle, "You're just a romantic at heart, aren't you?"

Elle blushed, "Well, yeah."

"Do you have any more funny ones?" I asked.

Elle thought about it for a minute and then the pizza came. We drifted away from the stories while we ate and then Katie looked at her watch.

"Hey guys," she said, "I'd love to sit and talk some more, but five o'clock comes awfully early. I gotta go."

We stood and hugged and kissed and said goodbye. "Katie, next time we'll have you up to Aidan's apartment for dinner and a movie, OK? We spend most of our nights snuggled up together watching movies. We don't go out much."

Katie hugged her again, "That sounds great."

After Katie left we sat back down. "That was fun," Elle said.

"Yeah, it was." I said, "But, I have a question."

Elle smiled, "Yeeeesssss?"

"How did you know that Katie would take it so well?" I asked. "I mean she hardly flinched when you brought it up."

Elle shrugged, "I guess it's a girl thing. I mean, I wanted the truth from you before we started and I thought that she'd appreciate knowing how I felt about it. It's behind all of us and it will never be a nagging, back of the mind thing for any of us."

I leaned in and kissed her. "Katie's right, you are special."

"You're just now figuring that out?" She grinned.

I sighed, beaten. "I already knew; it was just reinforced tonight."

Elle smiled, "OK."

The waiter came and asked if there would be anything else and I asked for the check. I paid and we drove to Elle's, holding hands the entire way. I asked if Elle wanted me to come up and she begged off, citing how emotionally draining tonight had been. I walked her to the door and we shared a kiss full of passion and promise. I thought she might be changing her mind when she slipped from my arms and through her door.

"Goodnight, Aidan," she whispered. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I replied, "Goodnight."

I went home and watched TV for a little while before going to bed. I wasn't to go to sleep quickly because I was still stunned by the fact that Elle and Katie had talked about Katie and me.

***********************

Over the next couple of weeks Elle and I didn't see each other. I had gotten extremely busy and it seemed as though Bobby was determined to get every ounce of energy from Elle before she left. She worked long shifts and her days off were in the middle of the week. We talked every night after she got home, but she was thoroughly drained and we didn't talk long.

Finally, her two weeks were up and she spent the first couple of days as an unemployed/self-employed person sleeping. Her last day had been a Friday and I didn't see her or speak to her until Monday.

My mobile phone rang and I saw that it was her. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty."

She laughed, "If you could see me right now, it would not be 'Sleeping Beauty' it would be 'Haggard Old Witch with the Giant Bags Under her Eyes'."

I laughed with her, "I'm smart enough to never say anything like that."

She giggled, "Spoken as a man who grew up with a sister."

"Yep," I agreed. "How do you feel?"

"I'm still tired, but I feel better, though I'm sore from being in bed so long." She said. "Do you think we could go for a run tonight?"

"Sure," I said, "I'd like that. What time should I be at your place?"

"As soon as you can." She said in a smoky, sultry voice. "I've missed you."

"Me too." I said, "I'll be there at about four, if that's OK."

"The sooner the better, try to make it by three." She said, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I said, "See you in a little bit. Bye."

"Bye," was her soft response as I hung up.

As I worked through the afternoon I kept looking outside. The weather was getting worse and worse. I did not relish going out and running in the wet snow. I finished up, went home, got changed and then drove to Elle's. The snow/sleet had started coming down harder and I really didn't want to go out and run. I knocked on Elle's door, prepared to tell her that I was a wimp.

She opened the door and looked at me and started laughing. "You look like someone just shot your dog!"

I took a deep breath and said, "I know you wanted to go out and run, but I'm really, really a fair weather runner. I don't wanna go in this shit."

Elle was laughing so hard she doubled over. "You big baby!"

I just glared at her, "Yeah, and?"

I stood there for a few moments watching her gather herself. Finally she had caught her breath enough to speak. "Did you really think I wanted to go running in this crap?" She asked.

"Uh-huh." I said warily.

"I'm not a masochist," she said, "There's a small fitness room that's part of this complex." She explained. "There're three treadmills and a couple of weight machines and some other stuff. Usually, this early on weekday afternoons there are very few people, if any, in there. That's why I wanted you this early."

I frowned, "I thought you missed me, that's why you wanted me early."

"Aren't we full of ourselves today?" she snickered.

I sighed, "Fine, let's go."

When we got to the fitness room, there was a really stunning girl running on the center treadmill. I whined a little and Elle made a face at me. She walked over to the girl on the treadmill.

"Hi," Elle said, "I'm Elle."

"Hi Elle," the girl responded, "I'm Tina." She continued to run.

"Could I ask a favor?" Elle asked.

"Sure what is it?" Tina said.

"My fiancée and I were hoping to run together and I was hoping you might consider moving to one of the end machines." Elle said as sweetly as possible.

Tina stopped and jumped over one machine. "Will that work?"

"Yes it will," Elle said, "Thank you; that was so sweet."

Tina glanced at me and then smiled at Elle. "No problem."

I watched the whole exchange with interest. Tina was just about the polar opposite of Elle. While Elle was tall, thin, Nordic in features and almost white blonde, Tina was short, curvy and dark, her skin was the color of mocha and her hair, tied back into a shiny, bouncy ponytail, was jet black. Her features had an Asian hint to them as though one of her grandparents or great grandparents had been Asian.

Elle turned around and saw me watching Tina on the treadmill, my eyes following the bouncing, well...everything. Tina was seriously, seriously, hot. I mean she was gorgeous. Elle smacked me in the middle of the chest.

"What?" I said as innocently as I could.

She smirked, "I saw that."

I reddened and whispered, "There's no harm in looking is there?"

Elle turned and looked at Tina with a kind of wistfulness. "No, I guess not."

"I saw that." Repeating what she had said.

"What?" She said as innocently as I had.

I grinned, "Missing something, are we?"

She turned on me with a ferociousness that I hadn't seen from her before, "NO!" Which got Tina's attention. Then she softened and kissed me. "I have everything I need and want right here." Then she giggled, "Though we might keep it in the family with Katie."

I just said "Uh-huh."

I shrugged and climbed on the treadmill. I started running and a moment later Elle climbed on the one beside me. I was a little ragged at first and after a few minutes, I found my rhythm. I worked up to about a nine to ten minute pace and kept at it for a while. I didn't really pay attention to the time; I just paid attention to my body. After a while, I started to get winded, so I slowed my pace to a walk and then glanced over toward Elle and was surprised to find that she was no longer running, but walking at a very slow pace and talking with Tina. I had enough and stepped off the treadmill and Elle glanced over at me. I stood there for a moment watching her before suddenly realizing that she was drenched with sweat. Her tank top was completely soaked through and the top half of her shorts were also. Her skin was shiny with sweat and she looked spectacular. The whole picture of her was so incredibly sexy that my dick thickened and twitched in my shorts.

"Hey babe," I said at a lull in their conversation, "I'm ready to go any time you are."

She said goodbye to Tina and we walked hand-in-hand to her apartment. As soon as we closed the door I spun her into my arms and kissed her deeply, my tongue sliding slickly around her lips.

She pulled back and looked at me, "What brought that on?"

I kissed her again, reveling in the smooth, slippery feeling of our sweaty bodies sliding against one another. "I've missed you and quite frankly, you look hot, you're all sweaty and slick."

She smacked me, "Of course I'm hot, you idiot, we've been running."

I pulled her in for another kiss, before gliding down her sweaty neck. "Yeah I know that, I mean you look hawt!"

She giggled and I felt the blushing heat of her skin, "Oh."

I peeled the shoulder strap of the tank top down and nuzzled the soft, smooth skin at the top of her breast.

"Ohhhh..." she repeated, this time, slowly, sensuously. "Ohhhh, keep doing that..."

I did, but after a minute or so of exploring her breast, I kissed my way back up her neck and found her lips again. This time she was ready for me, mouth open and tongue warmly inviting me into her mouth. My hands slithered up her smooth back, under the tank top, drawing her body closer to mine. She whimpered as I pulled away from her and then smiled as she understood that I was pulling her shirt off, throwing it on the floor. Mine followed closely behind as she mimicked my maneuver. Instantly, we were back together, our hot, naked skin sliding slickly together. I turned us around and started walking backwards to Elle's bedroom.

Elle pulled out of our kiss long enough to murmur, "Where are we going?"

I answered, "To your bed, where I'm going to eat you all up."

"Mmmm," she purred, "I like the sound of that..." and with that, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and let me carry her.

I turned back around and walked forward into the bedroom, kissing her the entire way. Elle giggled as we bumped into one side of the hall and then, having overcorrected, the other. I only banged into one side of the door on the way through.

Elle pulled away from our kiss, "Owww, watch it buster." But she giggled.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. Finally, my legs bumped into her bed. I didn't want to just drop her, but I couldn't think of a gentle, romantic way to get her on the bed. "Now what?"

She giggled and let herself down. She sat on the bed and then scooted back. "Is this better?"

I grinned, "Oh yeah," and climbed in and over her.

I lowered myself and my sweaty bare chest met her sweaty bare chest again. I kissed her and started to slide down her chest.

She grabbed me, "No, just fuck me; baby, fuck me hard, now! I'm so hot for you; I need you in me now!"

I slid down, this time dragging her shorts and panties with me. I wriggled out of my shorts and lay back down on top of her. I propped myself up on my arms to watch her. We were lined up perfectly and I looked deeply in her eyes as I slammed roughly into her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she hissed, "Yesssss. That's it...f-f-f-fuck me." Her hips thrust against me as I bottomed out. Her legs found their way around my back and I felt her ankles lock together before she started urging me on with her heels. This was different than anything we had experienced together. This was primal, needful fucking. Her hips were thrusting back at me as hard as mine were plunging into her. Our pelvises were slapping loudly together and Elle was grunting with every thrust.

"More," she gasped, "faster...harder..."

I tried to pick up speed, but I lost rhythm as I usually did, trying to speed up. I settled for slower, but harder. She seemed to like it as she moaned in appreciation. Elle reached up and pulled me down into a kiss. As we kissed, she relaxed and her legs dropped to the bed. Elle sucked my tongue into her mouth and bit gently down on it.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers