Aidan and Katie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,282 Followers

She withdrew from the kiss, looking into my eyes, "I'm close, I'm so close, come with me, Aidan, come with meeeee..." She faded out with a soft little screech. Her feet had found their way back to my back and she was once again urging me on. The whole effect of our combined sweaty bodies sliding together, Elle's heels spurring me on, and her own orgasm brought the tingling to my belly and balls and soon I joined her in an intense release. My own orgasm was so intense that I soon lost rhythm again and I was spastically thrusting against her. Her legs fell away again and she started giggling.

I stopped, leaving myself buried deep inside of her. "What?"

She started shaking herself spastically and giggled, "Make love much?"

I looked at her a second before grinning, "Bitch!"

She giggled again, "I beg your pardon?"

"Faster?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

She grinned back, "OK, maybe that was too much to ask."

I shook my head, "Uh-huh." I leaned down and kissed her, softly, gently before sucking her lower lip between my lips.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me out of the kiss into a snuggle on her neck. I rolled to the side and tried to draw her to me and she resisted. She rolled over and backed into me, effectively spooning us together. She pulled my right arm under her neck and entwined our fingers. I draped my left arm over her hip and lightly stroked her lower abdomen, between her navel and mound. The soft, smooth skin was tantalizing me and my dick started to take notice and revive. Our position made my growing tumescence very obvious to Elle. She squirmed around until the head of my cock popped between her legs. She then lay still, merely enjoying the close contact until, as my cock continued to grow, it touched her wet pussy. She moved again, tipping her hips to accept the head between her lips. She only allowed the head to enter, adjusting herself to stop with that nugget of me caught between her lips. Satisfied with her position, she started massaging the sensitive glans with her lips while simultaneously rotating her hips. The undulation, coupled with the uneven pressure from her non-rhythmic squeezing created a feeling such as I had never experienced before. My instinct was to drive myself deeply into her, but I restrained myself because the sensation was so new and unique. After a couple of minutes, she added a deep tipping to her motion, driving herself down on my dick, much like my instincts were telling me to do. The motion plus the heat radiating from her pussy, was driving me mad with lust, but I wanted to experience this new sensation as she gave it to me.

Finally, she withdrew her hand from mine and rolled onto her belly. "Fuck me Aidan, fuck me slow, fuck me deep...love me Aidan." She gasped.

I rolled over onto her, pulling her hips up off of the bed. I slid slowly into her, and reached around to find her clit. But, she was already there, slowly rubbing it, her fingers wet and active. I slipped my fingers between hers and allowed her to guide us around her lips and clit. I was learning from Elle what she liked and would use it on her later. I slowly fed my love into her, time and time again as she slithered her fingers around her increasingly wet pussy. I could feel myself approaching the edge again and I told her.

"Elle," I gasped, "baby, I'm gonna come again. Come with me baby, come with me."

I no longer could hold back and released my seed into her, the rush from the orgasm almost overwhelming. I felt her pussy spasm a moment after I started and we shared our love at the deepest level. I was out of breath and out of come and rolled off of her.

Elle immediately turned over and scooted into my arms. "Oh, Aidan, that felt so, sooo, good."

I smiled, stroking her hair, "You did most of the work that time."

She smacked my chest, "No, we did."

"Ah," I said, "OK."

We lay there holding one another and gently exploring the other's skin for a little while. Elle would occasionally kiss my chest, and I would kiss her head, I was drifting off to sleep when Elle kissed my chest one last time and scooted off of the bed.

"I'm taking a shower," she said walking away. As she got to the door, she said over her shoulder, "You coming?"

I was out of bed in a flash and in the shower with her. I was mildly disappointed by the fact that she just wanted to shower, but I did enjoy washing all of her, even though I had my hands playfully slapped a couple of times. After the shower we ordered a pizza and snuggled on the couch watching a movie.

Later, I looked at the clock and it was after eleven. "Baby, I'd love to stay here on the couch with you, but I need to be at work early tomorrow. I've gotta go."

"Noooo," she protested. "Stay with meeee. Don't wanna sleep alone."

Her pout was adorable.

"I'm sorry baby," I said, "I've got no clothes here. I gotta go home."

She clung to me tightly. "Stay here and get up early."

I knew I had lost. "OK, but if that's what I'm doing, we're going to bed now, cause I gotta get up in less than six hours."

"'K," she said and held up her arms.

I shook my head, turned off the TV and the lights and then carried her to bed. We climbed into bed, naked and I spooned behind her. Despite the fact that I had a beautiful, naked woman in my arms, whom I loved dearly, I think I was out in about five minutes.

I got up in the morning and got dressed. Elle hardly moved. She just mumbled when I kissed her goodbye.

**************************

My week was busy, but uneventful. Elle had started working with Ralph at the restaurant and stayed late every night. We talked every night after she got home, exhausted. Wednesday night when she called she asked me for a favor. She asked me to sit in on chef interviews on Friday morning. I told her that I could make it for the morning, but that I had a meeting with my boss for lunch and most of the afternoon. She said that worked for her, but she wanted to spend time together Friday night.

Ralph had done all of the cooking for the restaurant so Elle needed to hire a chef. She didn't want to spend her time cooking; she wanted to be on the floor, so she put out feelers and had a number of résumés on her desk. She had read them over several times and eliminated all but four. Three of them were experienced in the type of restaurant that she wanted to have. The final one was a recent culinary school graduate. She asked me to help her out by being present for the interviews. She would handle the expertise part of learning about the prospective chef; she just wanted my opinion on how she and the chef meshed. She hoped that I would notice possible areas of friction in their personalities.

Elle scheduled the interviews by order of experience, the recent graduate first and the most experienced last. Of the four, three were men and one was a woman. As a man, I naturally assumed that Elle would be most drawn to the woman. That mistaken assumption taught me that I needed to know more about Elle, the businesswoman. As she went through the interviews she connected with each of the first three prospects in a different way.

The recent graduate, Kenny, was nervous and Elle confessed that she was, too. She emphasized that they would be learning together. Kenny had some ideas of what dishes he wanted to prepare and how he wanted to prepare them, but was very attentive to Elle's ideas. They seemed to click and understand where the other was coming from. It was one of the better, most comprehensive, interviews I had ever witnessed. Elle had him prepare one of his favorites and both of us were very impressed.

After Kenny left, Elle asked me to tell her how I thought it had gone. "I like him. You guys got along really well and your interaction seemed natural and easy. He seems like he would be amenable to doing the menu as you want it. That dish he prepared was very creative and very, very good. If you hire him, you should consider letting him have his own way with some of the menu. I know you have a vision, but I think his creativity could enhance your theme and not detract from it."

Elle smiled, "That's pretty much the same thoughts that I had. Let's see what the next chef has to offer."

The second candidate was the woman. The interview took a very bad turn when she learned that Elle had been a bartender. Evidently, this woman believed that she would be working beneath her station to work for a mere bartender. That interview only lasted about ten minutes.

After she left, Elle looked at me and said, "Don't bother telling me anything. I would have killed her and fed her to the customers in less than a shift." I just laughed.

The third guy, Evan, was pretty good. He was funny, personable and just as creative as Kenny. His ideas of what he wanted to do were more firm than Kenny's, but I assumed that was a byproduct of his experience. His interview went almost as well as Kenny's and lasted a bit longer. The one thing that I didn't like was his obvious flirting with Elle. He touched her at every opportunity and generally acted as though they were on a date.

After he left, Elle asked me my opinion again. "I liked him, too. He's creative and funny, he would be a fun guy to have around. I think he might be difficult to convince to do the menu completely your way. Though, I think you guys could work together and work that out." I stopped there, the 'but' firmly at the tip of my tongue, even though I wanted to say more. I didn't want to come off as the jealous fiancé.

Elle sensed that I had more to say, "Come on Aidan, spit it out."

I hesitated and she slugged me on the arm. "Come on, now!"

I sighed, "OK. I may be reacting as a jealous fiancé, but I didn't like the touching and flirting. I think that could be a long term problem."

She grinned, "Afraid of a little competition?"

"That's not it at all." I said. I really didn't want this part of the conversation. "Well, maybe it is. I know me. It would drive me crazy knowing he's down here with you, flirting, touching and what have you. It's just jealousy and it's my problem, not yours."

Elle wrapped her arms around me, "You big softy. I'm very flattered that you could be, would be so jealous. Thank you for your honesty." She kissed me and leaned back. I was looking at the floor, ashamed. "Look at me Aidan." I looked up. "I felt the same way. I know that sooner or later it would get ugly with Evan. I would have had to slap him or fire him. I've worked around guys like him before, they've never heard or understood the word no. As soon as he started flirting, I knew we were not going to hire him, but I wanted to pick his brain."

I smiled at her. "Oh, that sounds like it was a good idea. Did you learn anything?"

She grinned, "Yes I did. I'm gonna implement a couple of his ideas."

I grinned back, "Cool."

The last guy was interesting to say the least. He looked at me and wanted to know who I was. Elle told him that I was her partner and he wanted to know if I was a chef. Elle told him no and he didn't react well.

He looked at me and said with a sneer, "Out with you! Antoine does not perform like a monkey, with an audience. Be gone!"

I glanced at Elle and she rolled her eyes and that was all I needed. I walked over and picked up the background report that Elle had run on each candidate.

"Well, Burt," I said, "that is your real name, isn't it? It's not Antoine Montagne' from Lyonne, France, but Burt Crowder from Ft. Smith Arkansas."

His Arkansas accent resurfaced in a heartbeat as he snarled, "So what, Antoine Montagne' from Lyonne, France is a character I play, it has nuthin' to do with mah ability."

I laughed, "A character you play? Bullshit! You're just trying a scam and it didn't work. You could have said, 'Look, I'm Burt Crowder and it helps me get work and impress people to be Antoine Montagne' and we probably would have worked around it. But you're trying to con us, and that's not gonna happen. The problem for me is that though your résumé is flawless and we wanted to hear from a chef that had been trained in Paris, your attitude overwhelmed any desire we might have had to talk to you. We might have overlooked your, let's say, idiosyncrasies for your talent, but then you had to be a jackass, and I don't have time to tolerate a jackass. So, if you'll excuse us, we're done here."

He stood and stared for a moment, then his shoulders slumped and he turned and walked out.

I looked at Elle, "I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes, but he pissed me off."

Elle was laughing, "Really? He pissed you off? I couldn't tell. You called him a jackass...twice! That was awesome!"

I grinned, "That bad, huh?"

She just nodded.

"OK, now what?" I asked. "How do you want to proceed from here?"

"I want to bring Kenny back in." She said with a slow smile. "I really liked him and I think he'll be very successful. The downside is that I don't know how long we'll be able to keep him. He's so talented that he's liable to be snapped up by one of the fancy restaurants."

I shrugged, "If he is, then we go back to the culinary school and get the next Kenny. In watching and listening to the four of them, I just think that's gonna be part of the process, chefs seem to move around. I don't know anything about this business, but I know people and managing them is going to be your toughest challenge." I looked at my watch. "I gotta go, baby, I'll see you tonight, OK?"

She hugged and kissed me, "OK, see ya later. I'll just come to your place."

"OK," I said as I walked out of the door.

The meeting lasted way too long for me that afternoon. I called Elle and told her that I was going to have to go to dinner and work some more with Bob. I wasn't sure when I'd be home. She was unhappy, but she understood. I told her that I'd call her the next day.

She had Kenny back in the next day and hired him. She and Ralph and Kenny started working together to make the transition. Her days started getting longer and longer and we were only able to talk on the phone for the next couple of weeks. It seemed as though we were seeing a pattern emerge to our lives. There had already been a couple of stretches where we weren't able to see each other much. I mentioned this one late night when we talked and she said that it wouldn't always be like this.

Ralph had told her that Kenny was ready and they were going to switch over to the new name and theme in two weeks. Elle mentioned that she wanted to get together with Katie before the opening and wanted to have her to dinner and a movie at my place. I told Elle that I'd ask Katie over on Friday night.

Friday afternoon Elle called and asked what Katie liked on her pizza. Elle was going to have Kenny make the first pizza from The Elle for us. She asked that I have Katie there at seven so that the pizza would be hot when Elle got there. I called Katie and asked her to be there at about seven. She asked what she could bring and I told her to bring a good beer for pizza.

I got home about five thirty and picked up anything that I had left lying around. It wasn't bad, but I really didn't want Katie seeing my place in any kind of a mess. I changed the sheets on the bed, in case Elle was going to spend the night. I took a shower about six thirty and heard Katie knocking at about ten till seven. She came in carrying two six packs of Royal Pilsner, a good microbrew.

She put the beer on the breakfast bar and turned, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Where is Elle?" She asked, looking around. "More importantly, where is the pizza?"

I laughed, "It should be here any minute. Nice to see you too, Sissie."

She just smiled and shrugged off her jacket. "You've been good. You're keeping it clean, or have you been home since noon, cleaning?"

I made a face at her and she just laughed. "I got home about five thirty, and spent all of fifteen minutes picking up. I am not a slob."

She laughed and grabbed the beer and put it in the fridge. "Uh-huh."

About then Elle came through the door with the pizza. She set it on the breakfast bar. Katie saw the logo and her eyes got big. "Did you get it open?"

"No, we're the pizza guinea pigs tonight." Elle laughed as she hugged Katie. "We are the first to eat an 'Elle's Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza'." Elle said. "Let's eat it while it's hot."

I put some plates and three beers on the table and we each got a piece and sat down. Elle watched closely as Katie and I took our first bites.

Katie's eyes got big as she chewed and she started grinning. "This is great! It's just like being at Uno or Gino's East in downtown Chicago."

Elle looked at me. She had to wait a moment because my mouth was full. I grinned and mumbled with a full mouth, "What she said!"

Elle grinned, relieved. It was only then that she took a bite. She chewed slowly, savoring the soft but crunchy crust and the savory sauce. The crust was nearly melt in your mouth and the combination of sauce, cheese, sausage and vegetables was very nearly perfect. The smile on Elle's face grew as she chewed.

After she swallowed, Elle said, "Wow! That is as good as I've had. Kenny did a great job."

Katie and I agreed. We each had a couple more pieces and a couple of beers. Elle suggested that we go out and watch a movie. She handed me a DVD and I put it in the player. Katie went over and sat on the couch and Elle sat next to her. I looked at Elle, raised an eyebrow and Elle just grinned sexily. I figured I knew what was coming, went over, sat in the recliner and started the movie.

Katie asked, "What are we watching?"

Before she answered, Elle said, "Hey, Aidan, could you turn off the lights?"

I shrugged and got up, turning off lights as I walked around the room. When I got to the kitchen, I asked, "This one, too?"

Elle said, "Yes, please."

I did and the only light in the apartment was coming from the flat screen. Elle finally answered Katie's question, "It's Chloe, starring Julianne Moore, Amanda Seyfried and Liam Neeson. Have you seen it?"

Katie said, "No, but I've heard some people think it's really good and others think it's stupid."

Elle smiled in the dark, "It can be both, but I like it because of that. I also like it because of Julianne Moore. I think she's a great actress and I think she's beautiful." She giggled, "I like movies with great scenery."

I saw Katie turn her head and stare at Elle. For her part, Elle seemed to ignore the stare and looked at the screen expectantly. Katie finally turned to watch as the opening of the movie rolled. The film itself is beautifully filmed and seems to ooze sexuality. Elle started a soft, smooth running commentary about the two sexy female stars of the movie. She zeroed in on the way that Chloe drew Catherine into the intrigue of her liaisons with David, Catherine's husband. As Catherine's desires were drawn to Chloe and her ethereal sexuality, Elle moved closer to Katie and started stroking her bare arm with light, smooth strokes. I saw Katie shudder and sigh as Elle drew even closer and then as Chloe sat in the hotel room and described David's inability to get hard, Elle kissed Katie on the cheek. The movie lost all interest for me at this point. I watched as my fiancée performed a slow seduction of my sister.

Katie shuddered again as Elle kissed her as Catherine showed signs of being turned on by Chloe's story. Elle backed off a little as Catherine got upset, paid Chloe and left the hotel room. She watched, gently stroking Katie as Catherine and Chloe spoke upon leaving the room. Katie's breathing got deeper as Chloe approached Catherine and kissed her in the elevator lobby and then held her breath as Catherine ran away. Her breathing slowly returned as Catherine went to her son's recital and then ran to Chloe as David turns away from her to speak to the girl whom Catherine assumes is his mistress. She sighed as Catherine starts to undress Chloe and then held her breath again as Chloe makes love to Catherine. Elle climbed over Katie, straddled her lap and kissed her as she held Katie's face tenderly in her hands. The movie was completely lost to the three of us at this point. I was mesmerized by the sight of the two women I loved most in the world kissing softly. Katie's hands were still at her side and she was sitting stiffly, simply allowing Elle to kiss her.

CABONE
CABONE
1,282 Followers