Aidan and Katie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie grinned and nodded and bobbled her hips at me again. I climbed onto the bed and kissed Elle, tasting Katie as I did, then I kissed Katie, tasting Elle. I dipped my head to Elle's boob that Katie had fucked and tasted Katie again. Moving my head to Katie's bob and flicked my tongue over the erect nipple. Kissing my way down Katie's body, I switched over to Elle's. I moved my head between them and placed a kiss on the top of Elle's pussy.

Katie giggled, "Aidie, I don't think that's going to work very well."

I pulled my head out. "Yeah, you're probably right." I kissed them both again before moving around behind Katie.

I kissed Katie's bottom and they both giggled. I moved in and spread Katie's cheeks and kissed her little pucker and she jumped and said "Oh!"

I licked from her little wrinkle to her dripping pussy and she pushed back to me. The heat and humidity between her legs told the story of how turned on Katie had become. I licked and slurped at her pussy and teased her clit with my fingers.

"Ohhhh..." Katie breathed before sinking down and putting her lips to Elle's pussy.

I straightened and knelt behind Katie. I glanced over to the mirror above my dresser and could clearly see the three of us and it was hot. "Elle," I whispered, "Look at us, look at the three of us. Don't we look hot?"

Elle turned her head and our eyes met in the mirror. Elle was looking into my eyes as she said, "Fuck her, Aidan, fuck your sister. Fuck her now."

I held her eyes as I slowly pushed my throbbing dick into Katie's pulsing pussy. Elle's gaze flickered and then broke with mine as she stared at my dick plunging into my sister.

"Ohhh God," Elle gasped, "That's so hot, Aidan."

Her gaze never wavered at the sight of my dick plunging into Katie's pussy, though as Katie pressed into Elle's pussy, her eyelids flickered with emotion. I bottomed out in Katie and held myself deep in her warm, slippery cavern. The familiar feeling of Katie's pussy was awesome and I had to hold myself there for a moment or I would have lost it immediately. Katie got impatient in very short order and began bumping her butt against my hips, squeezing my dick as she did. I responded by slowly withdrawing my raging hard-on and stopping with just the swollen head in her drooling gash.

Katie lifted her head and said, "Come on Aidan, fuck me!"

Looking in the mirror, I met Elle's eyes as she lifted them to look at me and she smiled a little and then looked back at my dick. I reached down and put my hands on Katie's hips and Elle smiled even more. I thrust deeply, quickly and forcefully into Katie's pussy.

"Ungh...," grunted Katie as I thrust deeply into her again and again. The mental and emotional stimulation provided by my two best girls had me at the edge quickly.

"I'm gonna come soon," I gasped. "Elle, Katie, you guys gotta come with me, I can't hold off much longer."

I thrust in and out a couple more times and heard Katie squeaking, "Aidan, oh Aidan, I, I, I'm coming."

She pushed her face back into Elle's pussy and I saw Elle's eyes close and she grabbed Katie's hair and pushed Katie deeper into her pussy. Elle's hips rose off of the bed and as I was unable to hold off any longer and my dick exploded with come deep into Katie's pussy and Katie's pussy was throbbing and milking the streams of come from my dick as she came. Elle was thrusting her hips against Katie's face and squeaked that she was coming, too.

Elle finally let go of Katie's hair and collapsed to the bed. Katie pushed herself forward and fell into Elle's arms and they kissed, softly, gently. I rocked back and sat on my heels and watched. Even though I had just come, my dick twitched at the sight of them kissing. The girls rolled apart and made a space for me between them. I crawled up and lay down in the space they had created. After I got settled, the each squirmed around until my arms were wrapped around them. They joined hands on my chest and they both kissed me. Elle sat up quickly and pulled a sheet over us and turned the light out.

"Good night Aidan, I love you," Katie said as she kissed my cheek. Elle repeated Katie's sentiment including the kiss.

"Good night Elle, Katie, I love you guys, too." I said.

The girls must have exhausted themselves, because their breathing slowed in minutes and I could tell they were both asleep. I must have followed soon after because the next thing I knew, it was getting light out and I felt Katie climb back into bed and Elle climbed out and then back in.

"Bathroom?" I whispered to them and the both mumbled agreement. They were both back asleep within minutes.

I got up myself and used the bathroom and crawled in behind Elle, because she and Katie had snuggled together. I awoke again in about an hour; I was done sleeping for the night. I got up, showered and made coffee and then started breakfast. About twenty minutes later I heard one shower start and then the other. Katie and Elle came out hand in hand a few minutes later. Katie was dressed in some of Elle's extra clothes, but they didn't fit very well.

I looked at her and she said, "I know, I know, I really wasn't prepared to spend the night."

"Did I say anything?" I asked.

She made a face. "You didn't have to."

"OK." I just grinned.

We quietly ate breakfast and generally avoided talking about what happened until I couldn't stand it anymore.

I said, "Is everybody OK?"

They both looked at me "Yes."

"Then we aren't gonna talk about it?" I asked.

They both giggled. "No, because it was perfect, we don't need to analyze it. Do we, Katie?" Elle said.

Just before Katie shoved a mouthful of omelet in her mouth she said, "Nope."

"OK, as long as there are no problems." I said, "I can't have you two being weird around each other, I love you both."

Katie looked at me. "Aidie, sometimes you are just an idiot. We said it was perfect and it was, just let it go."

Elle looked at me, "Yeah, what she said."

"OK," I said. "I'm done."

After breakfast Katie gathered up her stuff and hugged Elle and asked me to walk her to her car. We got there and Katie stopped and looked me in the eyes. "You're OK with what happened, right? I don't want you getting weird about it."

I smiled and explained to Katie what I had decided while watching them together last night. "Katie, I realized that I would have had a problem if it had been anybody but you. I'm good, I just wanted to be sure that you guys were."

Katie smiled a relieved smile. "Good, she adores you and I can tell you adore her and I didn't want to get in the way of that. By the way, that was awesome."

I smiled, "Yeah it was. I love you, Sissie."

"I love you, too, Aidie." Katie smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I watched her drive away and went upstairs.

"Is everything OK?" Elle asked as I walked through the door.

"Yep," I said, "She wanted to make sure I was OK with last night. I assured her that I was. I decided last night that I really should have been jealous, but I wasn't because I love you both and I know you both love me. So, there was no danger for me."

I sat down and Elle came over and crawled into my lap. "I'm glad, because that was great. Though, I don't think I want to do that again anytime soon."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, I think we need to concentrate on each other now." She said, before kissing me.

"Ahhh," I said sagely as we sat quietly.

We spent the rest of the weekend together just enjoying each other. Elle was taking over the restaurant full time on Monday and we figured that for the next couple of months our time together would be limited. She needed to focus on it so that it would be a success.

We were right, we saw very little of each other for the next couple of months. I actually saw her more at The Elle than anywhere else. We settled into a routine where we would have dinner together at the restaurant on Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights. It seemed as though it was going to take forever for her to feel comfortable leaving the restaurant for any length of time.

I just went with the flow and tried to be supportive, that was my job for Elle for now.

********************

Katie

It has been some time since Aidan and Elle had me over and well...had me. I still get a little excited when I think of the two of them with me. They love each other so much and they shared their love with me. It made me and still makes me feel special.

I talk to him every day, even though it's for just a few minutes, but I miss seeing him and it gets a little lonely being alone every night. Aidan keeps after me to find someone, but I just don't like the bar scene and I can hardly approach a student or another teacher, so I just go on with my routine. I go to school and back home every day. I run a little every day, but my life has gotten a little boring and very lonely.

I teach Senior English at the high school. Most days it can be rewarding. Some days it can be frustrating. This year the frustrating days far exceed the rewarding days.

My second to last class of the day featured daily run-ins with the studs of the basketball team. If this weren't a required class, I know these two idiots would be nowhere near my classroom. But in order to graduate and receive their full rides to USC, twins Richard and Harold Johnson attended each and every class.

That's right; Richard and Harold Johnson, known to everyone in the school, with the possibly lone exception of me, as Dick and Harry Johnson. I refused to call them by those ridiculous names. I figured that their father, I kid you not, Big Dick, had to have drugged their mother in order for her to allow this to happen.

Anyway, these two are each six feet eight inches, they both play forward. Both blonde, both built like Adonis's. They had most of the female students falling at their feet and some of the female faculty as well. Some of the male faculty were clearly envious and gave the twins a free pass, also. I didn't.

These two idiots were offended by the fact that I wasn't swayed by their good looks, their athletic ability or, in their minds, their impending fame and fortune. Their grades and visits to the Dean accurately reflected their performance and behavior in my classroom. Their behavior swung between charming as they tried to get in my panties, to downright obnoxious as they influenced the other students to misbehave.

I think the thing that pissed me off the most were their undisguised attempts to get into my panties. After each attempt, I became more convinced that more than one female teacher had succumbed to their advances. I was not tempted, but I could see how the double team of the twins could influence a less strong individual. This afternoon happened to be one of the charming days.

"Ms. Cunningham?" Richard has raised his hand.

I sighed, not wanting to engage this early in the class. "Yes, Richard?"

He chided me gently, with charm, "Haven't I told you to call me Dick?"

This exchange took place every time we conversed and I decided I'd had enough and would put it to a stop. "OK," I said, and he flashed a triumphant grin, as though he knew he had finally broken through. "But I have a question first."

"Shoot," he said confidently. The rest of the class was watching expectantly.

"Don't people call your father Big Dick?" I shouldn't have done it, I knew I shouldn't before I did it, and even while I was doing it but the arrogant little prick had tweaked me for the last time.

His confident smile faltered. "Yesss," he said hesitantly.

"Wouldn't that make you Little Dick?" I smiled sweetly as the class exploded and he turned purple. His brother was laughing as hard as the rest of the class.

He stood threateningly. "I don't think you realize who you're fucking with." He said through clenched teeth.

I smiled sweetly again. "Yes, I do. You're a starting forward on our basketball team. You and your brother will share MVP honors in the city, county and state. But," I paused for effect, "You're also the high school senior who is being sent to the Dean of Students for the fifth time this semester. I believe you know what that means. That's an automatic three day in-school suspension and a two week suspension from any and all extra-curricular activities, including basketball."

His face went from purple to white in a heartbeat as he realized what he had done. The room went dead silent as all of the seniors absorbed the events of the last minute.

I said gently, "Go on Richard, go to Dean Anderson's office."

He looked at his brother and then looked back at me and turned to leave. He stopped and looked at me, "Ms. Cunningham, I'm..."

I stopped him. "Just go, Mr. Johnson. I'm certain we will be speaking in a little while."

For this first time in this class, this period, this semester, it was quiet and respectful. The students were in shock, particularly Harold. I got about halfway through the lesson before Dean Anderson's student assistant was at the door.

"Ms. Cunningham?" she said quietly. "Dean Anderson would like to see you." She looked truly awestruck.

I grabbed my briefcase and headed toward the door, before I stopped. "Brittany? Would you take the rest of the class through the rest of the lesson?" I looked at the rest of the class. "I will know if you've cooperated with Miss Harding and finished the lesson because there will be a quiz first thing in class tomorrow." They all groaned, but turned to Brittany with all of their attention.

I swept through the door and followed the Chloe down the hall. I was a few steps behind her and the view was spectacular. She was one of my senior honor students, beautiful and smart. I felt a little like a pervert watching her sweet little bottom, but justified it in my mind by knowing that she had turned eighteen a few weeks ago. She was a student so I couldn't touch, but I could look. I looked up as I realized that the hallways would get quiet as we approached, people stopping and staring at me. Word travels through a school fast.

Chloe stopped just outside the door, turned and looked at me. "Good for you Ms. Cunningham. The twins are such jerks." Then she turned and went through the door.

I stepped into Dean Anderson's office. Bob Anderson is a very nice man, a dedicated educator and even though he looks a little like Don Knotts, a hard as nails disciplinarian. The reason he succeeds as the Dean of Students is that he's also an accomplished politician. Big Dick Johnson was glaring at me as he, his son and the basketball coach stood, waiting. I had to restrain a laugh. All these men had gathered to deal with little old me.

"Dean Anderson," I said in greeting. I knew that I was OK by the smile in his eyes, not the frown on his mouth.

"Ms. Cunningham," he said, "please have a seat." I started to sit and the coach and the two Dicks started to approach my chair.

"Stop. Right. There!" Dean Anderson's voice, clear, firm and strong, stopped the three of them in their tracks. "I will not allow you to intimidate Ms. Cunningham. All three of you will keep your distance."

Big Dick puffed up and sneered, "What are you gonna do about it?" It was clear where the twins got their arrogance and bullying attitudes, the man was appropriately named.

I almost laughed as I saw Dean Anderson's cold, tight lipped smile. "Mr. Johnson, I will not stoop to making threats against your obvious attempt to physically intimidate me." His voice was edged in steel and to his credit; Big Dick recognized it and stepped back. "I will, however, remind you that we are in a place of learning and I will not tolerate threats against one of my teachers, nor will I tolerate threats against myself. My promise to you is this, if this situation is not resolved to my satisfaction, young Richard here will spend the rest of the basketball season in detention and ineligible for basketball. Do I make myself clear?"

Big Dick was silent, but by his trembling body, I could tell that he was building up to a serious rage. Coach Kannely spoke nervously, "Now Dean, can't we just talk about this?"

Dean Anderson leveled his steely gaze at the coach and the coach, too, stepped back. "Coach Kannely, that is exactly what I am attempting to do."

He turned to look at me and as he spoke, his voice softened, "Ms. Cunningham, do you care to tell us what happened?"

I explained what had been happening in my class since the first day of school. I went through the highs and lows of the twins' behavior, culminating with my baiting of Richard, today.

"Honestly, I shouldn't have baited him the way I did, but my frustration with the attitude of he and his brother got the better of me." I said sincerely. "I wish to apologize for baiting him."

Big Dick puffed up again and smirked, "So it's over then, what's her punishment?"

If possible, Dean Anderson's voice was even lower and harder. "By no means is this over. Ms. Cunningham made a mistake, owned up to it and apologized. Teachers get frustrated when children consistently misbehave and sometimes their frustration boils over. In this case, Ms. Cunningham's frustration is understandable, possibly even justified because this is the fifth time she has found it necessary to send Richard to me. His behavior has not been modified and I suspect it is because he has not been instructed to change at home. Is that a correct assumption?"

"It's none of your business how I discipline my children!" Big Dick spat.

"You're right," Dean Anderson continued in the low voice, "it's not. What is my business, my specific business, is your children's behavior in this school. If you choose to continue to ignore their behavior, as is your right, I will have no choice but to place Richard and Harold into detention, immediately. It is my opinion, and I have absolute authority in these matters, that without any sort of behavior modification, your sons will soon represent a physical threat to my teachers. Am I clear?"

Big Dick rose up to his full height and stood over Dean Anderson. "I'm gonna whip your ass, you little pipsqueak."

Dean Anderson stood there calmly, looking Big Dick in the eye. That seemed to disconcert the larger man.

"Uhhh, Dick?" Coach Kannely said nervously, "Be-before you do that, you need to look over there."

"What? Over where?" he snarled.

Coach Kannely pointed into the corner where Dean Anderson had proudly displayed his achievements in Taekwondo.

(I had asked him about the display as it seemed out of character for him to display honors and awards. He explained that he uses it to encourage young students that feel bullied or overwhelmed to find something that will help them build their confidence. A teacher in his high school had done the same thing for him and he tried, in his own way, to 'Pay-it-forward'.)

Big Dick snorted and sneered, "Do you really think that scares me?"

Dean Anderson smiled, shrugged his shoulders and said, "No, I don't. You're going to do what you're going to do. But I do promise you that if it does become physical, you will go to jail, no matter what you do to me."

Richard had been watching this with wide eyes, "Dad, knock it off. I will apologize to Ms. Cunningham and I will behave from now on. I don't want to miss basketball and lose my scholarship." He looked at me, "I'm sorry and I promise I will behave."

Big Dick took a step back and the tension eased in the room.

I spoke up, "Dean Anderson, I think to avoid problems in the future; perhaps Richard and Harold should transfer to another class. That way there will be no further misunderstandings."

Richard spoke up, "No, please Ms. Cunningham, don't throw me out, you're my best teacher."

Coach Kannely, Big Dick, Dean Anderson and I all looked at him as though he had lost his mind. I couldn't help myself, "What the Fuck, Richard!?!?"