Air Charter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim laughed. "Make me? When has any man ever MADE me have sex with them?"

"But you told him about us. You told him about our relationship," Amy said in confusion as Kim led her into the one room cabin with me following behind her with her suitcase.

"I did. I thought it was important for him to know, if we were going to be sleeping together."

"Sleeping together as in sleeping, or sleeping together as in fucking?" Amy asked.

"Yes," Kim answered simply.

"So he did force himself on you!"

"Certainly NOT!" Kim answered. "No. he didn't. In fact, the first time we did anything we were laying on the top of the mountain in the sun and I asked him, actually I pulled his hand between my legs, and he fingered me off to a very pleasant orgasm. Sex. That didn't come until later."

"So YOU asked him for sex?"

"I did. And to his credit, he even resisted. He was a perfect gentleman that first night. Even rolling over so that I had privacy while I cleaned up. I wasn't exactly used to washing myself in a little pan of hot water, but I made due. The next day we went on a hike and he showed me the top of the mountain. That's where we played with each other. And yes, it was MY request. Even then, with me laying completely naked next to him, my hand rubbing his quite pleasant cock, he still didn't press me for sex. It wasn't until after the storm and getting warmed up by the fire that I made love to him. I took the initiative and yes my sweet Amy, I made love to him right here in front of the fireplace."

"But you swore off men years ago."

"As did you. Do you remember why?"

"Yeah. Men are thick headed jerks that want nothing more than to bang you and leave you like a used piece of trash," Amy said with a frown.

"Not all men are that way. Some are even pretty decent. But there are some that are even more than decent. The one thing that Adam did that really changed my mind about him was that he threw me in the lake!"

"And that told you he was a nice guy? Hell it sounds like he was being mean."

"On the contrary," Kim said as she started moving around the small room, setting plates on the table. "I was the one being mean. In fact, I was being a royal pain in his ass. And because of that, he threw me in the lake."

"Doesn't sound like a very nice thing to do."

Kim pulled a tray from the ice box and carried it to the small counter by the stove. "Actually, it was exactly what he said he'd do. And he did it, despite the fact that I could have fired his ass for it!" she said as she lit two burners on the stove.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked, stepping over to the stove to see what Kim was doing.

"Cooking dinner. Fried potatoes and fresh trout."

"But you don't know how to cook!"

"I know how to cook this. Adam taught me. Very patiently I might add," Kim said with a smile. "And you know what? The fish? I caught em and cleaned em myself!" she said proudly.

"You? You went fishing?"

"I did. Adam taught me how to cast the fly and coached me. I caught all three of these," she said with a smile. "I never knew something like that could be so much fun!"

Amy looked at me in confusion. "So this isn't an emergency where you're refusing to come home until I come get you?"

"Well. I wouldn't call it an emergency. But yes. I was refusing to come home until you came," Kim answered as she carefully placed potato slices into the oil she'd poured in one of the big cast iron pans. "Now you and Adam go sit on the bed while I cook."

"On the bed?" Amy asked.

"Of course. It's much more comfortable than these hard wooden chairs," she said, as she turned toward me. "Go on Adam. I mean it. Go sit with her on the bed. No better yet, why don't you lay down with her. Much more comfortable. And before you ask Amy, NO, you can not put any clothes on."

"Why?" Amy asked, her brow furled.

"Because. Since you met, he's had a thing for you. He tried to ask you out, but that didn't fly. So now that he's seen you naked, I think he should have a chance to feel you naked. So go snuggle up while I cook this!" I walked to the bed and lay down, propping my back up on a pillow to a reclined position so I could still see Kim working at the stove. Amy seemed irritated as she walked over and sat down on bed hard. She was clearly doing this under protest. Kim turned to look across the small room at us. "Damn Amy! I thought you liked Adam!"

I couldn't see her face, but I could hear the frown in her voice. "I didn't say I didn't, but that doesn't mean I need to lay naked with him."

"Have it your way," Kim said, turning to face the two of us. She reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it up, skimming it up over her head and tossing it toward the suitcase sitting near the wall, leaving her in nothing but her high heels. I could hear the potatoes starting to sizzle in the pan of hot oil behind her as she stepped over to us. She leaned down and cupped both of Amy's tits as she leaned her face down to Amy's. I could almost hear a moan in the soft sigh Amy let slip as she and Kim's hot wet lips sucked and teased each other, Kim's hands continually working her friends soft round breasts. She let go of Amy's tits and slipped her hands around her sides to coax her to move on the bed, getting her to slide back and farther up toward me before gently pushing her back as she broke the long seductive kiss. As Amy's body pressed against mine Kim reached her hands to mine and pulled them around Amy's body, pressing them over the tits she'd so recently been playing with. "Why don't you let Adam keep you warmed up while I finish cooking?" she whispered before straightening and moving back to the stove.

I gently began to massage Amy's soft breasts, my cock once again rock hard and pressing against her side. This time Amy didn't object as I squeezed and kneaded her soft tits, letting my thumbs gently slide back and forth across her hard nipples and puckered areola. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly, clearly enjoying my attention.

I could hear the sizzle of fish as Kim laid the first of the three fish into the second pan of hot oil, though I doubted that Amy was paying any attention. She'd let her head tip back against my chest, her eyes closed as I gently teased her hard nipples. I let my left hand side down from her breast across her firm smooth stomach, gently teasing my fingers through her curly trimmed bush. I felt her stiffen in my arms, clearly unsure if she really wanted me to touch her where my hand was quite obviously headed. She didn't spread her legs or give me any indication at all that she wanted me to either continue or stop, so I let my hand reach to her left thigh and gently stroke my fingers up and down it, while my other hand continued to stroke and massage her right breast.

She slowly relaxed against me as my fingers stroked up and down her thigh, slowly moving to the inside of her leg. I felt her weight shift slightly as she spread her legs, finally allowing my fingers to stroke all the way up her thigh to her pussy lips. I took that as an invitation, though a timid one. I let my fingers slow as they reached the juncture of her legs, letting just one finger stroke up and around the side of her pussy, more in the crease of her leg than on her full round pussy lip. I stroked down again, as far as my arm could reach before starting up again, this time her hand connecting with mine as I approached the end of my stroke.

She drew my hand closer to her pussy, not letting go until my fingers were on her very wet lips. I could feel the hot wetness seep into my fingers as I pressed them gently against her round outer lips and the small amount of inner lip protruding. I pressed my middle finger gently and felt it slip between her lips, easily dipping into the wet depths between them. I slowly stroked my finger up, drawing it along her pubic bone, until I finally felt the hard press of her clitoris.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly as my finger drew along her hard nub, a slight shudder racing through her body. I dipped my finger back down between her lips, sliding it along and between her lips until I could feel the entrance to her soft depths. I curled my finger and let it press into her as she rolled her hips toward me, encouraging me to press into her. I drew my finger slowly out of her again, stroking up the length of her slit until I once again found her clit, stroking across and around it for long seconds. I started back down toward her entrance again, but her hand found mine and drew it back up again. "Don't stop. Please don't stop," she moaned, pressing my fingers against her clit as she drew her feet onto the bed and pushed her knees apart, spreading her pussy for my fingers.

"If you want," I whispered, concentrating my strokes on and around her hard exposed clit. I worked the tip of my finger across her hard nub, rolling it and stroking it before circling my finger around and around it. I heard her moans grow in depth and length as she tried to push her pussy toward my hand, her arms and legs periodically shuddering.

"Oh god," she whispered as the shudders grew in intensity. "OH GOD!" she cried loudly, her whole body seeming to dissolve into shudders against me. I continued to stroke her clit until she reached for my hand and drew it away, whispering "enough" breathlessly.

"If you two are done, dinner is ready," Kim said from where she stood next to the little kitchen table, wearing the gray t-shirt I'd loaned her days before to cook in. Cooking fried food naked isn't exactly what I would call fun. Maybe fun to look at, but definitely NOT fun when the food spatters at you.

"Um. Yeah. Sure," Amy said, gently pushing herself up off of me without looking back at me. She got up and walked to the table without looking at me. I pushed myself off the bed and headed to the table, my hardon swinging side to side with each step. Pulling out a chair I sat down across from where Kim stood, Amy on my left and an empty chair on my right for Kim.

"Looks great!" I said with a smile, looking up at a beaming Kim. "You've got this dish down pat! Ready for something new tomorrow?"

"I think maybe," Kim said as she sat in the chair across from Amy. She looked across the table at her friend expectantly.

"You cooked this?" Amy asked, picking up her fork and using it to flake a section of trout off the bones.

"You saw me. Well, mostly saw me. When you weren't in the throes of ecstasy that is."

"I wasn't in the throes of ecstasy!" Amy snapped as she lifted the fork of fish to her mouth. "Damn! This is good!"

"Thank you!" Kim beamed. "In the morning you can try my other specialty. Ham and eggs. Still trying to get the eggs right though. You know. I never knew how hard it was to make over easy really come out over easy and not broken scrambled messes!"

"You cook breakfast too?"

"Uh huh. Adam taught me. Said that everyone should know how to make enough things to survive on," Kim said as she scooped some fish into her own mouth. "Mmmmmmmm. Almost as good as sex."

"Seriously? As good as sex?" Amy asked with a chuckle.

"Well, average sex anyway. I mean not Adam sex. Hell, I don't think I've ever eaten a meal that tops how that makes me feel."

"So you two have been having a regular sex party?" Amy asked, her face darkening in apparent anger.

"I wouldn't call it a sex party. More like an intimate sharing of some really incredibly wonderful moments. He makes me climax so damn hard, no matter how we do it. I mean it's almost mind blowing how well he can manipulate my body to make my climax hold off and hold off until I'm ready to scream and then it washes over me like a tidal wave! God he's good at that!"

"Well. Glad you're having such a good time fucking him. I guess you don't really need me for anything then, do you?" Amy snapped angrily as she pushed away from the table and got up. She walked out of the cabin in nothing but her shoes, the screen door slamming loudly as she left.

"Oh. I better go talk to her," Kim said quietly as she got up. "It'll be alright. I promise."

"Sure," I said as she headed toward the door her friend had just left through. How could things have gone so wrong? I'll admit that I'd had more than a few fantasies on the way to Chicago and back about having sex with both of them, but suddenly the person I was most interested in having a relationship with was the person that seemed most upset by the fact that Kim and I were having sex. I shook my head and went back to eating what Kim had cooked, partly because I didn't want to waste what she had done such a nice job on and partly because I knew I wasn't wanted outside just then.

Kim came back in about fifteen minutes later, my food gone and place cleared from the table. She looked at me and shrugged, walking to the shelf where we kept bug spray and took a can of deep woods Off down from the shelf. "I'm going to finish dinner. Why don't you go out there and spray her down. If she's going to stay out there naked she's going to get eaten alive."

"Yeah. If you think that's a good idea."

"I think she'll appreciate it later. She's down by the lake."

"Okay," I answered, taking the can from her and heading out the door. I could see her sitting in one of the wooden Adirondack chairs we'd moved from the porch to sit by the little fire pit next to the lake. I walked across the grass toward her and stopped next to her chair. "Kim said I should come out and spray you up. The skeeters will be coming out soon and they love sexy bare skin," I said, trying to lighten what I expected to be an awkward conversation.

"Sure," she said simply, pushing herself to stand up. "Go ahead."

I shrugged and sprayed up and down her legs and across her body before moving to her back side and spraying it as well. "Um. I need to get a few more places." I said, knowing there were a few hidden spots that were still exposed.

"Like?"

"Under your breasts."

"Oh. Go ahead then," she said sounding almost sad.

I stepped towards her and lifted each breast, spraying lightly under each one before letting it hang down again. Last I sprayed some on my hand and gently reached between her legs, rubbing the wet liquid into the juncture of her legs, trying to keep it off her pussy lips. "There," I said when I had finished.

"Thanks," she said, sitting back down, clearly not interested in saying anything else. I moved down wind, well as down wind as I could be in the almost non-existent breeze and sprayed myself down before sitting down in the chair next to hers. "I guess this was my fault," she said after long minutes of silence.

"What is?"

"You and Kim."

"What about us?"

"Well. You having sex with her and her liking it. Hell, she likes more than that. She likes you. She likes how you treat her. She likes how you make her feel. She likes you for YOU!"

"She's a beautiful woman. Not just outside. But when she actually opens up, she's got a very attractive personality. I've never seen it before, but it's there."

"Yeah. It is. I see it when we're alone together. Not when she's dealing with other people, but when we're in bed alone, yeah she's really tender and caring."

"When she said you two were lovers, I kinda thought that maybe it was a sex of convenience thing. I had no idea that you were as emotionally tied to her as you are. And here I was, trying to get you to go out with me."

"Well. It was a little tempting, but when I thought about it, I kind of felt like I would have been cheating on her."

"And here she is, cheating on you with me."

"Something like that."

"Not sure what to say. I had no idea. I mean her getting naked was her idea. Hell, having sex was her idea, not mine."

"I know."

"So where does that leave us? For that matter, where does it leave you two?"

"Does it matter?"

"Of course it does."

"Why? I mean we didn't have a relationship before, why should it matter if we do now?" she asked, never taking her eyes off some distant spot across the lake.

"Maybe because I wanted to have a relationship with you. I'll admit it. Life can be a bit lonely. It's been a long damn time since I've had a woman in my life. Lately, it's felt like my lover is my airplane."

"Well, I guess you don't have to worry about that any more. I'm sure Kim will give you all the sex you can handle."

"Who said it was all about sex?"

"Isn't it? Isn't it for all men? I mean men aren't exactly known for their soft cuddly feelings, are they?"

"Doesn't mean we don't have any," I said with a soft sigh. "It's gonna get chilly tonight. We should go inside."

"You go. I just want to sit here and think," she answered.

I nodded and got up and headed back to the cabin. To my surprise the table was cleared and the dishes were all taken care of. "Nice work," I said with a smile. "We might actually make you into a nice housewife!" I said with a grin, knowing that I was going to get a playful swat somewhere for the inside joke we'd been sharing all week.

She walked up to me, still wearing my shirt, and wrapped her arms around my neck instead of swatting me anywhere. She lifted herself up on her tip toes to kiss me softly, her hot lips pressing gently against mine. "That might not be a horrible thing," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "As I understand it, a housewife also has to make sure her man is taken care of, and from what I could tell, someone was left hanging before dinner."

"I was."

"Is she coming in?"

"Not yet. She will when she gets cold."

"Then I think it's time for another fire building lesson," she said with a grin. "Do you want to help or just watch this time?"

"I'll just watch," I said as she released me. She turned and moved to the fireplace while I walked to the bed and dropped onto it, reclining back as I had before dinner. I watched Kim carefully stack wood in the fire place like I'd taught her, her bare ass sticking out at me and her pussy pushing out between her legs sexily as she bent over. As she stayed bent to light the wads of paper she put on the bottom of her kindling, her hands on her knees to keep her ass pushed out at me. I got up from the bed and walked the few feet to her, my dick swinging side to side with each step.

She didn't move when I touched her hip, or when I rubbed my engorged head up and down her wet lips. She pushed back against me as I pressed my dick into her, my hard shaft sliding slowly into her as she moaned softly. "Ohhhhh yeah."

"Glad you approve," I whispered as I started to slowly stroke in and out of her hot wet depths, my cock quickly working into her to its full length as she reached out to hold herself on the rock fireplace mantle.

"Approve? Oh fuck yeah! I've been missing this all day," she moaned as I stroked long, slow strokes in and out of her. "I don't know what we'll do when we have to go back to civilization. I mean I can't have my pilot fucking my brains out every time we go out of town, can I?"

"That could be a bit awkward. Kinda like doing your chauffer."

"Trust me, you're a hell of a lot more than just a driver, even if it is an airplane," she answered a little breathlessly. "Oh god I've wanted you in me all day. It was all I could do to not walk over and climb on your cock while you were playing with Amy's pussy."

"I was wishing you would. I was really turned on," I grunted out.

"Fuck yes. That's it baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I wanna feel you pounding into me. I wanna feel your fantastic dick pounding all the way into me as far as you can!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, my thighs slapping her bare ass now with every quickening plunge. "God you feel good."

"You too. Oh shit. I'm gonna come. Oh god I'm gonna come already!" she squealed as her legs started tremble. "OHHHH FUCK!" she cried loudly as her whole body suddenly convulsed, her pussy squeezing around my cock as her juices leaked to the floor between her legs. I continued to pound into her, her moans of pleasure egging me on as the warm tingle spread through my body, the feeling of urgency growing as I kept stroking. I doubted I could stop if I wanted to as the urge to climax washed over me. I felt my body jerk hard and slam my cock deep into her as the first surge of cum lanced out of my head deep in her pussy, filling the almost non-existent space between her walls and my rigid shaft. We stood there, both of us panting as my body spasmed over and over, my cum now adding to the cum trickling from her pussy.