Air Charter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed me back from her and turned to face me. She backed me toward the bed with a hand in the middle of my chest and didn't stop pushing until I flopped onto the bed. She climbed onto the bed and on top of me, her arms wrapping around my neck as she pressed her lips to mine in a hot long erotic kiss. "You know, there'd be a lot of talk, but I don't think anyone would be surprised if my fiancé was fucking me every time we were on the road."

"Fiancé? Wasn't it just a week ago we hated each other?"

"That was before we got to know each other," she cooed with a smile. "Of course it means that you wouldn't be able to play around with other women any more."

"Not that I've really had any time to play with any other women. Hell, as much as we're on the road and in the air, I haven't had a chance to even think about meeting anyone, let alone actually doing it."

"Well, now you don't have to worry about that. You don't have to say yes now. But think about it," she whispered. "I've waited a long time for a man that can make me feel as complete as you do. I kinda wish we'd done this a long time ago. We wasted so much time being enemies instead of lovers."

"What about Amy?"

"That could be complicated," she whispered. "How about we keep this between ourselves until we figure this out."

"How about we keep this between ourselves until I decide if I'm going to say yes or not. I mean a long term relationship should be based on more than a few days of great sex."

"Maybe. But you have to admit that it's a good start."

"It is a good start. But only a start."

"We still need to figure out how Amy fits into a future US. Amy's my best friend, my advisor, my personal assistant and my lover. I don't think I could survive without her by my side."

I looked a little confused. "So where would that put me? A toy in bed?"

"Oh god Adam! Only a man would go there! A woman has two sides, doesn't she? Is there anything that says she can't have a different person on either side of her? A husband and lover at her right hand and a dear friend and assistant at her left?"

"So what about the lover part of that equation? You think she's going to give up that part easily? Based on the jealousy I've seen today, I don't think it's going to be all as easy as you think."

"Who says it has to go anywhere? Maybe it just changes the equation a little so that one plus one equals three?"

"One plus one equals three? What do you think's going to happen? That somehow she's just suddenly going to want to share you with me?"

"Or maybe share YOU with me," Kim whispered. "Why don't you put your considerable charms to work and see if you can show her the tenderness that won me over so easily."

"I have a feeling this is going to end up badly," I answered her.

"What's going to end up badly?" I heard Amy ask from the doorway.

"Oh honey!" Kim said quickly, pushing up off of me.

"It's getting cold out there. At least with no clothes on. If you let me get some clothes I can go sleep outside and you can take me home tomorrow."

"Oh no. No, no, no," Kim said, walking over to her. "No sweetie. I wanted you here to share this place with us."

"It doesn't look to me like there's a lot of sharing to do. You two seem to have turned it into a fuck fest, and I have no desire to get into that kind of a game," she said with a scowl. "So since there's only one bed, I'll let you two have it and sleep outside."

"Actually, that wouldn't be a very good idea," I said as I got up from the bed and walked toward the door. "In fact, now that it's dark, you probably don't want to be outside unless you have to use the outhouse."

"Why not?"

"One is the bugs. They get really bad after dark. The second is the wildlife. I'm sure you could handle a skunk or raccoon checking on you in the night, but if you woke up with a black bear only feet from you, well let's just say it wouldn't end well."

"Bears? There are BEARS up here!?" Amy practically shouted.

"Yeah. Every once in a while they'll wander right up to the cabin. They're attracted by the smells of food," I said with a shrug.

"NO ONE said ANYTHING about BEARS!" she shouted, clearly agitated, looking at the closed screen door.

I stepped next to her and closed the heavy wooden door behind her. "That's what they make doors for."

"Jesus Kim! BEARS?"

"Adam said they were pretty harmless, unless you're carrying food or something. Then just give the bear what it wants and it'll go away. Hell, it's not all that much worse than a panhandler, is it? Give em what they want and they'll go away!"

"A bear isn't a panhandler!" Amy said sharply.

It was getting dark in the cabin with the sun quickly going down and only the fire in the fireplace throwing dancing shadows around the cabin walls. I walked to the table and lit the oil lamp hanging above it and turned the wick up to cast a pleasant orangish glow around the room. "Well. Maybe we better heat up some water and clean up before bed," I said as I moved to the stove and used the water jug to fill the big pot on the stove.

"Clean up how?" Amy asked, looking around.

"Sponge bath sweetie!" Kim said with a grin. "You know, it's a lot more fun if you don't do it alone."

"Maybe for you, but if you don't mind I'm more than capable of washing myself," Amy answered, crossing her arms across her chest. "Besides, no one is going to care if I smell like bug spray or not, since I'm not sleeping with you two."

"There's only one bed sweetie. Where do you think you're going to sleep?" Kim asked her.

"Just give me a blanket and I'll sleep on the floor," she said, moving to her suitcase and knocking it over roughly. She unzipped it, pulled out a pair of running type sweat pants and sweat shirt and pulled them on, before digging into the case for a pair of socks. She walked to the bed, pulled one of the several blankets off the bed, walked to the fireplace and lay down on the floor, wrapped in the blanket and curled up.

I shrugged to Kim and didn't say anything before getting our towels and wash rags from where they were hanging. The water wasn't really as warm as I'd like, but it was good enough. I carried it to the corner and poured it into the basin on the little corner table. Kim and I washed each other as we had been doing every night, before drying each other and retiring to the bed. I turned out the oil lamp, stepped to the fireplace and added a couple logs and then stepped over the still awake Amy before climbing into bed with Kim.

Morning came as it usually did up on the mountains, early! There weren't any windows facing east in the cabin for one main reason, because being that high up dawn came long before dawn came down in the valley below. It wasn't a surprise for me to look at my watch and see that it was barely past six AM. I lay snuggled up against Kim, feeling her warm body heat as she felt me move and snuggled her back against me a little tighter. I lay my arm back down around her body and felt her hand pull mine against her soft breast, sighing contentedly as she squeezed my hand against her soft mound. I closed my eyes and tried to not let the feeling of her hot body against mine cause my cock to harden any more than it was, a somewhat lost cause.

I'd been waking up this way all week, my hardening cock starting to press against her thighs until she felt it and moved it between her legs and against her hot wet pussy. I had to admit it was a very pleasant way to start each morning. With my eyes closed my mind was free to picture any number of instances of sex, but seemed most frequently to enjoy playing the image of her sitting astride me in the bottom of the little boat, bouncing wildly up and down my cock, her big tits flying wildly up and down and side to side as she pounded herself down on my shaft over and over. It was an extremely pleasant memory and soon had my dick rock hard, trying to push itself between her legs. She must have felt it and lifted one leg, sliding my hardon up to her hot wet pussy before letting her leg press down once again, trapping me in a soft hot cave of thigh flesh.

I felt her fingers first, soft and warm, teasing around and under my engorged head as it stuck out slightly between her thighs. Her breathing was still soft and regular, almost as if she were asleep, but her fingers told me another story altogether. She continued to tease my head as she pressed me up against her wet pussy, her fingers slipping occasionally off my head to stroke her own clitoris. Finally she moved her hips slightly, pulling herself away from me enough to press my head up between her wet lips and then back again, my cock slowly sliding into her as her body expanded to accept the intruder.

Her hips rocked slowly, only a few inches, trying not to make the old wooden bed squeak as we made love. In and out I slid, only a very small amount, my cock staying deep inside her. Her breathing changed, as did mine, as she slowly, patiently worked both of us toward climax. It was almost impossible to not push back at her as each stroke slid my cock deep inside her and caressed my head and shaft. Her pussy was almost a perfect fit in this position, my head gently bumping the end of her tunnel with each stroke.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as we drew closer, her pussy clearly wetter with each passing moment. I squeezed and kneaded her breast, my finger and thumb occasionally pinching and twisting her hard erect nipple. "Gonna come," she moaned softly, pushing herself hard against me as her legs started to tremble. I could feel her vaginal walls squeeze around me as she quietly climaxed. Her juices leaking out and running down her thigh. She only stayed motionless for a few moments, her pussy still contracting around me as she began rocking again, this time intent on bringing me along to where she had just reached.

I lay trying not to move, my hips wanting to just slam into her as she worked on and off my rigid cock. It was a game we'd played for several mornings now, though never this quiet. "Gonna come," I groaned softly as the warmth and tingle spread, screaming that my cock was about to explode in her.

"Do it," she whispered breathlessly, continuing to work her still pulsating pussy on and off of me.

"Oh fuck," I groaned moments later, my body jerking and jamming my cock into her. I heard her moan and felt her press back against me as my cum surged into her with abandon, my body jerking time and again as my climax washed across me.

"You guys aren't as quiet as you think you are." I heard Amy say from where she lay curled up in a ball in front of the long dead fire.

"Sorry," I mumbled, even though I wasn't exactly sorry.

"We were just trying to be polite," Kim whispered loudly.

"Polite would have been to take it outside," Amy said, irritation clear in her voice.

"Well. It's a bit chilly outside for that!" Kim said sharply, pulling off my cock and tossing the covers back. She picked up the same gray shirt of mine she'd been using all week and padded over to the stove. She bent over to light the burner and I could see our combined cum leaking down her leg as she lit burners to make breakfast.

Amy refused to move all through Kim cooking breakfast and the two of us eating. Kim encouraged me to go fishing and get out of the cabin to leave the two of them alone to talk, which seemed like a good idea to me. The weather wasn't exactly great, dark clouds sailing over the top of the mountain from the west, periodically blotting out the sun that had risen so cheerfully only a short time ago. Weather had always been quick to change on the mountain top, and it looked like today was going to be no exception.

I pushed the boat away and motored almost silently down about half the length of the lake to a nice weed bed, and started to work a small fly along the edges of the weeds.

The rain started less than two hours later, but I was ready for it, mostly. I pulled on the rain suit I'd taken along to fend off the ice cold drops. The cold began to seep through the light weight rain suit as the temperature dropped precipitously, easily down over a dozen degrees in the first twenty minutes. This storm had all the earmarks of one intending to stay for a while. It was late summer, which meant that the temperatures could easily reach up to ninety if it was clear, but it could also get uncomfortably cold at these altitudes. Not cold enough to snow until late August, but that was only a few weeks away.

I made my way back to the dock with my fish, cleaned them and headed back to the cabin, trying to suppress a shiver. I could see smoke coming from the chimney, the thought of a warm fire extremely inviting. I stepped through the door, closing it behind me and stood in the kitchen area, staring at the sight in front of me.

Kim was on her hands and knees over the top of an equally naked Amy, her pussy pointing toward me, her knees bent and spread apart to completely expose her. Kim's head was thrown back, her eyes closed, her long hair hanging wildly around her face as she moaned in pleasure. I had clearly stepped into an extremely intimate moment between the two, and it equally appeared that neither yet realized that I was there. I stepped to the sink and laid the fish in it and pulled off my rain suit as quietly as I could. I looked over at Kim as I pulled my rain suit pants off and saw her looking at me, smiling with the same smile that she'd given me the first time we had sex.

Amy was still busy between Kim's legs, noisily licking and teasing her pussy with her mouth when Kim motioned me to come closer. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that she was inviting me to pay attention to Amy's exposed pussy. I knelt at the end of the bed and leaned down over it, licking slowly up her wet and well excited pussy. Her lips were full and engorged, a significant amount of inner lip protruding, glistening in the flickering light of the fireplace. Her juices were sweet on my tongue as I teased up her slit, circling the tip of my tongue around her clit several times, causing her to lift her hips toward me and moan loudly into Kim's pussy. Kim gasped at the sensations racing from her pussy through her body as my attentions to Amy's pussy drove her actions in and on Kim's pussy to be more vigorous.

"Oh god," Kim moaned loudly as I teased Amy's pussy.

"What the hell?" Amy suddenly asked, apparently finally putting together that Kim was impossibly talking and licking at the same time. I felt Amy try to pull herself up the bed under Kim, pushing Kim's body up. Somewhat reluctantly Kim crawled off of Amy, leaving her laying on the bed looking down her naked body at me leaning over the end of the bed, my face now almost two feet from her spread pussy. "What the hell are you doing?" she snapped angrily.

"I invited him," Kim said as she lay on the bed next to Amy, her feet and head at opposite ends of the bed than Amy.

"Why? If I wanted a guy between my legs I'd have a boyfriend!" Amy snapped.

"You seemed to be enjoying it just fine until a moment ago," Kim shot back with a scowl. "Look. You were willing to spend a whole weekend getting fucked by him just so he'd take me on vacation. Not to have sex, but just to get out of town. Now you're suddenly adverse to being touched by him at all? I think you need to reevaluate just exactly what you think is appropriate. Adam and I are having sex. If you want to continue to have sex with me, you're going to have to figure out a way to deal with that. And NO, being pissed off at Adam all the time is NOT an acceptable solution. You've always told me how sweet and kind he is and how caring he is for a guy. Well, guess what? I learned that even better than you can imagine!" Kim said as she pushed herself up to sit on the end of the bed, still facing Amy. "Adam is sweet and kind and gentle and intelligent and wonderful. So much so that I asked him to marry me! So you better get used to him being with us!"

"You asked him to MARRY you? Seriously? You two are getting MARRIED?"

"Well, not yet. He hasn't said yes yet. But I think he will, when he's had a chance to get to know me better."

"Damn!" Amy swore quietly, pushing herself up to sit on the bed, leaning against the pillows and the wall. "I guess you don't need me any more then," she added as she pushed off the bed and picked up the pants of the pink sweat suit she'd worn overnight.

"Oh god Amy! Don't be so dramatic! Of course I still need YOU! You're my right hand girl! How would I ever function without you?"

"Have your new boyfriend do it!" she snapped as she pulled the jacket of the sweatshirt on and zipped it up over her bare tits. She bent down and zipped her suitcase closed and stood it up. She grabbed the handle and pulled it to the door of the cabin and threw the door angrily open before walking out into the still falling rain, leaving the door standing open.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Kim yelled out the door at her as she stood in the doorway.

"HOME!" Amy yelled back as she started walking down the road leading down the mountain, the rain already having soaked the thin pink sweat suit.

"Come on. We need to go after her," Kim said, walking towards her suitcase. She bent over and pulled out a pair of yoga pants and a tank top, starting to put them on.

"Go after her? Why? She'll come back."

"No she won't."

"Trust me. She will. It's six miles down the mountain and another dozen to town. She doesn't have anywhere to go. Once she finishes her temper tantrum she'll come back."

"You don't know Amy," Kim said sharply. "She's too damn stubborn to come back."

"Fine. I'll go get her," I said crossly, reaching for the recently taken off rain pants. "But you're staying here. No point in you getting soaked too!"

"Fine. I'll wait," she said with a bit of a huff as I pulled on rain pants. It only took a minute or two to get dressed and grab the keys for the Jeep.

If anything, it was raining harder when I went out to get in the Jeep, water pooling on the seat and in the floorboards of the open top vehicle. The floorboards were rusted enough that most of the water had already leaked out onto the ground as I pushed in the clutch and started the engine. I found her only half a mile down the muddy dirt track, her sweat suit already covered with mud and saturated with rain. Her hair was plastered to her head as she walked, head down, intent on going down the mountain. "You're getting soaked."

"So?" she snapped back.

"Kim wants you to come back up. She's worried about you."

"Big deal."

"So you're not coming?"

"NO!"

"You're sure. I mean it's a long ways down the mountain and even farther to town."

"SO!"

"Just saying."

"Well, I don't have any intention of coming back!"

"You're sure?"

She paused for a moment and glared at me. "Perfectly!"

"Okay," I said, letting out the clutch and bouncing my way down the hill. I slid and twisted on the little dirt track that we called a road until it opened up onto a gravel road almost two miles down the mountain. I turned around and headed back up the mountain, stopping at the log that had started everything between Kim and I. I pulled under a big pine to block the rain and shut down the engine to wait.

I saw her long before she noticed me. But then I had an advantage, I knew where she was going to be coming from, she didn't even know I was waiting for her. She was wet and muddy, her rolling suitcase caked with mud almost up to the handle. She looked like she'd fallen in a mud puddle at least once and maybe more times since she'd left the cabin.

"You ready to go back now?" I asked as she stopped next to the Jeep, shivering.

"NO!" she said, shaking like a leaf.

"You do realize that you won't survive the walk to town, not in this weather."

"So? It's not like you care."

"Actually I do," I answered. "But you're trying to make it like I don't."