Air Charter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,461 Followers

"You don't want or need me. You have Kim."

"I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not at all sure that I even want to marry her. Hell, two weeks ago she was a total bitch that I worked for because I needed the money. Now all of a sudden she's different and says that I'm the first man she could respect. Not exactly what I'd call a match made in heaven."

"So? All you have to do is say yes and you're in the money. She's loaded after all."

"So?"

"You need money, she has money, lots of it. What's to not get here?"

"Just between you, me and this pine tree here, I don't give a shit how much money she has. That's not why I'd marry someone."

"Bullshit. She's gotten into your pants and you're playing it for everything you can. You know damn well that as long as she's getting fucked that you have a permanent job. If you play your cards right, you might even have a portion of her fortune."

I sighed deeply. "You know so little about me. Maybe that's your game. Maybe you have sex with her because YOU want that portion of her fortune. I don't know. What I do know is that money isn't what I really care about. Sure I need money to pay the bills, but after that? Life is too short to chase after the dollar just to collect more."

"I wouldn't do that! I care too much for her to ever be that petty."

"Well, you're being pretty petty right now, not to mention stupid."

"I'm not being stupid!"

"You're not being smart either. Hell Amy! Who did I ask out first? You or her?"

"Me."

"And who did I want to be around on all those trips? You or her?"

"Me?"

"So don't you think there's a reasonable chance that I really care about YOU and want YOU?" I snapped.

"But you're fucking HER!"

"I am. It wasn't like you were exactly giving me the green light. Hell, I didn't know you were a lesbian!" I said with a scowl. "You could have told me I was barking up the wrong tree instead of letting me keep trying to convince you to go out with me."

"Who said I was a lesbian?"

"Well, no one actually said it. But Kim made it clear you two were lovers, as I saw a little while ago. What am I supposed to think?"

"Why do men always think that because two women enjoy each other that somehow they're lesbians, or anti-man or some such shit?"

"Probably the same reason that women jump to the conclusion that if a man is having sex with another woman that they don't have any feelings for them," I answered with a shrug.

"Typical man!"

"I could say the same thing. Tell me. Why in the hell is it so hard to believe that I have feelings for you?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING HER!" she practically screamed.

"Typical woman! Maybe if you'd have let me in instead of pushing me away for all these months I wouldn't be fucking her, I'd be fucking you!" I snapped back at her. "Look. I'm getting cold. I know you're fucking frozen. Get your ass in the Jeep and I'll take you back up."

"What if I don't want to?" She snapped.

"Your choice!" I answered, reaching down to start the Jeep. She stood there with her arms crossed tightly across her chest, looking like a very cold drowned rat, her hair hanging down around her face and dripping from the rain making its way through the branches. She had made no move to get in, so I dropped the Jeep in gear and started to let out the clutch to pull away.

"OKAY! WAIT!" she practically shouted. I stopped the Jeep and she hoisted her bag into the back and climbed angrily into the seat. "You would have driven off and left me, wouldn't you?"

"I didn't see that our conversation was getting us anywhere. What did you expect me to do?" I asked as I started up the hill.

"Fight for me. If I really matter to you that is."

"Fight for you?" I asked, slamming on the brakes and staring at her.

"Fuck yes. If you wanted to keep me!"

"Keep you? Hell, I've never HAD you!" I said angrily.

"That's not my fault," she said quietly, looking up the road instead of at me.

"Not your fault? Whose fucking fault is it? Mine?"

"It's not mine. Who else is there?"

I reached down and shut off the key and stared at her, the two of us now sitting out in the rain instead of under the cover of the pine. She continued to stare at the road and ignore my stare. "Fine. That's fucking it!" I said, unbuckling my seat belt. I climbed out of the Jeep and walked around to the passenger side, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the seat. It only took a few steps before we were back under the relative shelter of the pine tree, standing in the soft bed of fallen needles under it. "So it's MY fault? The only thing I haven't done is this!" I said, letting go of her arm. I reached for the neck of the sweat suit top and held it with one hand while I jerked the zipper down, practically pulling the puller off the zipper when it reached the bottom. I let go of her top and grabbed the material of her sweatpants and jerked them down, squatting down and pulling it down as far as it would go. I reached up for her arms and pulled her down on the ground in front of me and then jerked and tugged the sweatpants off over her muddy soaked shoes, tossing the pink pants aside. I pushed her knees apart, leaving her laying there mostly exposed while I stood up and pushed my rain suit pants and jeans down to my knees.

She lay there without complaint as I knelt between her legs and reached for the pink top, pulling it aside to expose both large soft tits before leaning over her. I held myself up with one hand and found my hardon with the other, lowering my hips and aiming my cock at her pussy. She neither helped nor protested as I rubbed my engorged head up and down her wet lips before pushing it into her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as I pressed deeper into her, the rain making its way through the many layers of pine needles above us dripping coldly on my ass. I continued to push until I could go no father and then pulled back, leaving just my head inside her before plunging quickly back into her. "Oh god yes!" she gasped as my shaft plunged all the way into her until my head hit the end of her tunnel.

"This what you want? You wanna be taken like a fucking animal?" I grunted as I plunged into her over and over, her tits rolling wildly on her chest as my hips pounded into her thighs with each stroke.

"Oh fuck!" was all I got in response as she lifted and spread her legs farther to give me greater access. In and out I stroked, my cock driving into her with each plunge until her body moved on the needles, pulling back again until I was nearly ready to slip from her hot wet confines. The longer I stroked into her the faster I began to move, my hips driving my cock into her at an almost frantic rate. "OH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed into the trees as her body began to tremble. She reached for my rain suit top and grabbed two handfuls of material and tried to pull me down on top of her as her whole body shuddered and trembled below me. "OHHHHHHH GOD!" she cried even louder as my cock swelled fatter.

"Uhhh." I grunted as my body convulsed and jammed my cock into her so hard she slid on the pine needles. I felt a gush of cum lance out into her pussy as she continued to try and pull me down on her. I relaxed my arms and let her pull me down, my wet rain suit pressing against her bare tits as she pulled my face to hers, her moans escaping into my mouth as she pressed her lips roughly to mine.

We lay there for long minutes, both our bodies slowly returning from their trips to ecstasy, her kisses slowly softening until she was erotically sucking my lower lip, breathing heavily. "Took you fucking long enough to do that," she whispered, releasing my lip and my coat.

"You wanted me to force you?"

"You didn't force me. I didn't fight back, did I? I just wanted you to be dominant. I wanted you to be in control. I wanted you to make me FEEL like you HAD TO HAVE me! That you were in charge of both what we did, and when we did it. I could have thought of a few more comfortable places, but at least you finally did it."

"I don't fucking understand," I grumbled as my cock softened in her pussy and slipped out. "So you were what, waiting for me to do this for months or something?"

"Or something. God I gave you enough chances. How many times did I wear things that were easy to take off with no underwear. You had to know I didn't have a bra or panties on. Hell, how many times did I flash you my pussy and you never fucking got the message!"

"The message? Hell, I just thought you didn't like underwear and flashing me was an accident!"

"God, I'll never understand men!" she said shaking her head.

"And men will never understand women," I answered her.

"Come on. Let's go back to the cabin. I'm fucking frozen!" she said from beneath me.

I pushed myself up and pulled up my pants as she picked herself up from the ground. She picked up her sweatpants and started trying to untangle the legs and turn them right side out before giving up and throwing them a the back of the Jeep. "Fuck it," she said as she pulled the pink top closed and held it that way as she climbed into the seat.

I climbed into the driver side and buckled up, reminding her to do the same before taking off up the hill to the cabin.

"Did you catch up with her?" Kim asked as I walked into the cabin.

"He did," Amy said, following behind, dragging her wet muddy suit case, still naked from the waist down.

"What happened?" Kim asked with concern as she stepped to Amy and wrapped an arm around her to pull her to the fire.

"Just Adam giving me what I've been waiting for," Amy said, kneeling down in front of the crackling fire and pulling the soaked pink top off.

"What's that? A spanking?" Kim asked, looking up at me.

"Yes. But not the kind you're thinking of," Amy answered.

Kim looked at Amy, back at me and down at Amy again in confusion.

Amy rolled her eyes. "He finally fucked me!" she said with exasperation. "Shit. YOU have to know I've been trying to get him to!"

"You have?"

"Oh god. How many times have I suggested that I liked how his cock looked in his pants when I flashed him a titty or pussy?"

"Well... All the time."

"And you didn't realize I wanted him to fuck me?"

"Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just ask him to?" Kim asked softly, wrapping a blanket around Amy's shoulders.

Amy rolled her eyes and sighed softly. "Sometimes I wonder if you really do know me."

"I know you maybe better than you know yourself," Kim answered her. "The problem isn't that he didn't get your hints. It's that your hints sent so many mixed signals that I doubt anyone would have gotten that message."

"Well. Whatever. He finally did," she said as she rubbed her hands together and held them out to the fire. "So now what do we do? I mean he can't keep fucking both of us."

"Why not?" Kim asked with a grin. "I don't mind if you don't mind, and I'd bet a whole ton of money he won't mind."

Amy looked at Kim curiously before she lowered her face to Amy's and kissed her softly on the lips. "You honestly think he's going to pass up this chance?" she asked as she pushed Amy back onto the floor. "The only real problem will be training him when to just pull my pants down and stuff that fantastic cock into me, and when he should pull YOUR pants down and fuck you!"

"You think it's gonna be hard to train him? Seriously?" Amy asked.

"Well, my ass IS sticking in the air with only a pair of yoga pants on, and he's still standing over there instead of pulling my pants down, so you tell me?" Kim asked Amy loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah. Men. Pretty hard to understand them."

"Even harder to train them," Kim answered her friend.

I had a hunch that the next few days there was going to be a LOT of training. I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it though.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,461 Followers