All Comments on 'Aisha's Exercise Ch. 01'

by aishagrey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not sure what to say.

Perhaps you should take another stab at this when you get into high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is she blond?

This was poorly written and I'm amazed that I finished it. Can anyone be that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Listen Critics

ANY story where daddy plays with and fucks his naughty little girl is a GOOD story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is the daughter retarded or something?

I understand naive innocence being played on by the father in trying to seduce the daughter, but he came off as a pervy daddy taking advantage of a special needs kid. Stupid.

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
nuts

She's 18, not 8. No teen is that naive. If anything, she's more aware of his pervyness than he is, if she were a real girl. Poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hello

Thank you for still submitting stories here.I am a big fan of INCEST and yours are a great read as well..Please if you can post brother/sister submissions mainly younger bro older sis ones because that is the Ultimate best!! Thank you....a fan..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A nice start

A good start :)

Looking forward to reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Totally Awesome!!!

I've been a fan of incest stories for a long time. This is truly one of the best. I hope that the author doesn't stop here & finishes this story, but only after a LONG storyline. Thanks.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 13 years ago
Love IT

Aisha

I've told you before and I will tell you again - I love the way your mind works. I look forward to the next chapter.

K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice but badly executed ...

The idea is simply great and shows a great imaginative mind but it is badly executed, whole parts are unnecessary and does not add to story, in fact the opposite!

Example: the whole part about the gym guy giving a mother discount offers is so stupid it floored me, i took it away to see if it was me failing to see some point in it, guess what?? It did not weaken the story one bit, rather the opposite. whole sections are like this.

And why is it that every one who writes this kind of story feels the need to emphasize that the girl is young/she has a teenage body/her body is firm in every other sentence.

Are you writing for adults or imbeciles who need to be reminded on every three line??

Anyways, i took your story, edited out the parts that sounded juvenile/irrelevant/downright stupid to me, it shrank by half and is imo a more enjoyable story with a faster pace, if u want i can email it to u!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

although the story is arrousing i find it very unrealistic, his daughter being that "naive" as u call it. i call it plain dumb. no way someone can be that stupid. try coming up with ideas that seem more likely to occur.

Daddys_Naughty_Baby_GirlDaddys_Naughty_Baby_Girlover 12 years ago
I liked it!

Hi Aisha, I thought the story was very arousing. I get turned on by daddy taking advantage of his daughter. It may not be that realistic as other readers have pointed out... but they should remember it is a fiction story after all. This is definately a scenario I would roleplay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AISHAS A FOOL

WELL SO FAR ITS LINING UP TO NOT A BAD STORY, BUT I DON'T THINK ANYONE

IS THAT DUMB, I COULD BE WRONG ITS STARTING TO GET DRAWN OUT INTO A LONG BORING STORY IF IT KEEPS ALONG THIS TRACK..............."R"..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The end

Wth is up with the ending ot just stops and Aish's name changes to angel for a few pharagraphs

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 11 years ago
AISHA:

are you really sure that she's 19yearsold being in this story.............

simply because -------> ANY MAN + ANY WOMAN.. actually being

that age.. knows everything about kissing.. even virgins know completely

about kissing that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Expectations

Whole story made me expect that he would introduce his cock to her naive pussy. A little disappointed with the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could be..

It was very well written, but too long of an intro in my opinion. Assuming whole time he was about to plow his little girl. Great anticipation and hook. But like I said just too long of an intro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I agree with others that the beginning is long and winded, and yes it’s an unrealistic story, but i love how “naive” she is! I don’t find a lot of stories like this, so it’s one of my favourites and i come back to it time and time again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraishagrey@aishagrey
Very open minded and friendly, I like sharing experiences and making new friends also appreciate any type of feedback and comments on my stories. If you would like to chat I use the line app and my ID is goddess.22

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES