Akkad Burns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking them into me like an obedient little nu-gig. If I sought to become an Ardat Lili I had to work myself like one.

My hands, which had been hanging uselessly, took a phallus each and began working them. I sucked and worked my tongue round the one violating my throat. As they thrust into my womb and rectum I thrust back as much as I could. Rather than waiting for my body to reach breaking point I sought it, I sought to not only reach it but exceed it.

The spark in me reignited and exploded. My body became an inferno. I lusted for them and could not be satiated. Their cold phalluses were nothing to the fire that thrived in me now. As if this was what they had yearned for, they screeched and orgasmed. I had heard a lilu's seed was poison, but to me it was better than any ale or wine.

When next I glimpsed the sovereign my heart leapt with joy. She was leaning forward now, eyes alight, a beautiful and malicious smile on her ruby lips. No longer a cold statue but a being as fiery as her mane. At last I had earned her attention.

As some left I hungrily sought the next, of which there were plenty. I could not say how long it went on for, it is no exaggeration when I say it felt like years. Yet I wanted it to never end, for this to be forever. Consumed in the fire of my lusts, I wanted them to thresh me until there was nothing left of me.

But to my despairing cry it did eventually end. I eventually looked for the next and found there was none, that they had retreated back to the darkness. Coated in their seed, I rose and gave a bestial snarl. I wanted more, how dare they leave! How dare they cease using me! I made ready to pounce into the darkness after them but was held in check by a melodious laugh that took my breath away. I turned back to the sovereign and instantly forgot all about the lilu. What are they to this perfect entity, this embodiment of all harlotry? I would have fell to my knees in worship if I thought that was what she wanted, but I knew such a deity would despise ritual and dogma. She lived for her lusts, not for order.

She opened her legs to me, the owl screeched as though in commandment. I knew what I was to do and salivated at the honour. I found myself on my hands and knees . On all fours I made my way up the dais to her. I was to sup from her grail, the holiest of holies. As I grew close I felt the flame in me grow until I thought I would become ash. I was lost in the scent of her, sandalwood and rose. As my lips brushed her labia and I partook of her nectar I felt my senses spin. All became dark.

*****

I awoke.

I was lying in an empty cave, a few paces away was the entrance, showing the searing desert beyond. I gasped and rose up sharply, taking in my surroundings. I expected to see a deep cavern behind me but there was only rock. Had I begun hallucinating and found my way here for shelter? Had none of that been real?

No, it must have been real in some manner. My thighs were wet with need. The flame that I felt ignite still roared within me. I yearned for the lilu to ravage me forever. With predatory grace I rose to my feet, I smiled when I heard an owl hoot in the distance. I strode out imperiously into the desert, no longer troubled. What is the desert's heat to the furnace that is me? I emerge not from a cave but a womb, reborn.

I return to Ludari's estate. They must have espied me from a distance for they all gathered outside to witness my return. Fear and wonder was on their faces, all fell to their knees in worship, even the guards who knew not the real reason for my journey here. Ludari's line had served my deity well, it is only right I reward him, without speaking he follows me to his bedchamber. I hear screeching and smile, knowing Ludari's wives, maddened by the sight of me, are tearing away their robes and throwing themselves at the nearest men. There will be quite the orgy this night. None of its participants will be the same come morning.

I had found my answer at last. I was no longer a nu-gig, not even a woman. Perhaps I never was. I am of the lilim now. No longer would my legs open in the name of Inanna, but for Lillake. I am an ardat-lili, who whores herself to monster and man alike. I exist for but one purpose...

To fuck like murder.

The Unnamed One

"How droll." The Ensi moaned as he popped a slice of pomegranate into his mouth. He threw a leg over the arm of the chair and placed a supporting hand against his head. Bored, he watched the woman dance around the tables, naturally giving special attention to himself, no doubt hoping to earn a place in his bed that night.

"The chieftains seem to appreciate her." Kuda, The Ensi's closest friend and second, indicated the other tables where the tribes whooped and hollered at her, nearly drowning out the music that was bland to The Ensi's ears.

"Then see they each have a turn with her tonight. I am nothing if not generous with my gifts." The dance ended and the girl looked at The Ensi expectantly. Everyone cheered and clapped but The Ensi merely yawned. Disappointed, the girl was led away.

The Ensi began to regret this arranging this. He felt a strange itch of late, an emptiness that he could not fill. He sensed he was in need of a woman but none had caught his eye significantly for a while now. Then he had a marvellous idea. It was time to host a feast to honour the alliance of the Gutian tribes under his rule. Demanding beauty and perfection in all things, his banquets were always a gaudy affair, filled with theatrics and music and splendour the nomadic tribes never thought possible for their people. Nor would it have been were it not for The Ensi. For this feast he demanded the most exotic dancers they could find, each to dance in turn in the hopes of earning his affections, if only for a night. Those who failed to do so were to be given to the clans to amuse themselves with. As such it motivated the dancers to perform at their very best.

That had been the sixth one, the feasting warriors cheered as yet another dancer was made their prize. The Ensi sipped his wine, looted from a merchant caravan, he allowed the fluid to dance over his palette. It must have been intended for someone of importance for it was really quite exquisite. Kuda downed his ale, ever the crude one of the pair, and leaned close, "The next one is that woman. I'll say it one last time, have her killed and do not soil your eyes with her."

The Ensi perked up, for the first time that night he felt some interest in the party, "Oh, she has finally decided to grace me with her presence?" He laughed sardonically.

He had yet to see this woman, stolen after raiding a caravan on the way to Akkad from the north. Apparently the guards and merchants had fought like madmen and had to be slaughtered. When the harlot stepped out of the litter she had demanded that the warriors take her to their chieftain. To The Ensi's surprise, rather than rape the pertinent woman they did as she bid, bringing her straight to his dwelling. It seemed she had heard of his plans for the feast however, for she then refused to see him until this night and had isolated herself in one of the more lavish bedchambers to prepare.

Only, if what he heard was true, she did not utterly isolate herself. For the past week she took no food or water, but she did take a frequent string of visitors. Since nearly all were virile men, it was not hard to realise she was continuing to whore herself despite technically being his property now. Nor was it hard to realise that she sustained herself through them in some way. Hence rumours that she is a sorceress or something less human from the desert. Kuda, who had glimpsed her, had pestered The Ensi to execute her at once, concerned by what he saw. But The Ensi found the unusualness of it all a pleasant diversion and wanted to see what she had in stall for him.

The Ensi drew a sharp intake of breath as she strode in, this harlot they called SIlili. Truly she was a rare beauty indeed, if there were ever a woman who was the embodiment of lust then she was before him now. No scanty robes and jewels for this dancer, no, she strode in bereft of any garment. The thought of concealing such a masterpiece with even the finest silks would have been abhorrent. Even the other clans, usually shouting lewd promises, went into an enraptured silence. By all accounts she had been intimate with many of them, if so they had certainly not wearied of her. Wine forgotten, he sat up and leaned forward, captivated.

More musicians filed in behind her, apparently the few The Ensi had employed would not be enough for her show. She gave The Ensi a salacious smile before going to each of the braziers and tossing some concoction of dried herbs into them. The Ensi frowned, he did not care for narcotics. They either dulled the senses or enhance them so terrificly that they were burned out and useless afterwards. Still, the strange scent that they gave somehow added to the allure of her, a sweet yet somehow morbid aroma.

Satisfied that everything was ready, the mysterious slave positioned herself in the centre of the room, raising up her hands, putting one foot over another and thrusting out a hip. Seeing her in such a lascivious pose, The Ensi felt his desire for her grow only more.

With an unseen gesture, the musicians began.

There were a few startled shouts, swiftly drowned out, as their ears were ruthlessly assaulted. The cacophony that resounded throughout the hall was unlike anything The Ensi had ever heard. Mad, yet melodious, The Ensi delighted in this strange yet addictive tune. But it was but a secondary pleasure to the whore that began dancing to it.

There was no build up, no slow moves that grew more and more wild and fantastic as the song reached its peak. The entire thing was the peak. Just as the tune had abruptly struck their ears, so Silili immediately assailed the eyes. She threw herself into her dance, hair flinging, breasts bouncing, hips swaying. Her limbs moved so agilely, so precisely, that The Ensi agreed she could not be human. Any other woman would have injured themselves attempting such moves, not to mention the incredible stamina required to go for so long. Yet the moves were so lurid in their positions, so decadent in their grace, that he found himself hungering for her more than ever. He knew that this was what he had been looking for.

A quick glimpse at the musicians showed it was taking all they had to keep the song going. All of them were sweating profusely and worked at their instruments as though in a trance. The Ensi noted no more, not wishing to take his eyes from Silili. On and on she went, tireless, her perfect face in a state of ecstasy. Unlike the other dancers she did not give The Ensi special attention, dancing around the hall to each table and dividing her attentions equally. This infuriated and fascinated him.

Finally, the tune reached a crescendo and ended with a deafening blast of noise. With a lustful cry, Silili finished on the floor, her legs open to present her sex to The Ensi. Her thighs were soaked and her labia danced. Was she climaxing at him?

The hall was silent save for SIlili's panting breaths and the sound of a dying musician as his heart gave out. The Ensi rose slowly, eyes locked with Silili who still shuddered in orgasm. Casually, he picked up a knife and thrust it into Kuda's eye, killing him instantly. He then hopped over the table and strode to her, "Anyone who demands the death of such beauty has no place in my halls. We have our victor!"

The Ensi watched Silili rise sinuously as the hall echoed with raucous cheers. The Ensi felt a thrill go through him as Silili pressed her body against him and locked her lips with his. Impatient to have her, he lifted her in his arms and left the hall for his chambers.

******

I did not think it possible for my kind to feel love, I am still unsure if that is what I feel. I want him in me constantly, annihilating me until there is nothing left of me to offer him, to destroy me with his every thrust.

With my enhanced senses I knew he was not of these people. When I stepped into that feasting hall and saw him, it took all my self-control not to pause in my stride. My womb twitched with need and remembrance. He was beautiful, ethereal, as if not of this realm. Dressed in white as if daring the world to try and soil him. When the song began I allowed my body to do the talking, moving in desperation and exhilaration to earn his attention. My body craved him like no other, it had yearned for him long before my pilgrimage to Lillake.

My efforts were rewarded. Barely had my performance ended before he had me in his bedchamber doing the most wonderful things to me. There we remained for the next few days, fucking and revelling, pausing only when his servants brought food and refreshments which he alone partook.

One of the main changes I found with being an ardat-lili was that I had no need for food or water. Indeed, the thought of partaking of such things now seemed abhorrent to me. The idea of filling my body with things grown from the dirt was ludicrous to me. Instead I had a constant thirst that grew the more I left it unchecked, a thirst quenched only by the seed of men. I am in a constant state of arousal, no matter how much I orgasm or how many men I take into me my body demands more. I am the embodiment of harlotry, no act is enough to satiate my whims.

I realised my capture was meant to be when I finally pulled my focus away from the one they simply call The Ensi and looked about his sumptuous sleeping quarters. To one side I saw a table set out as an altar, upon which was a relief detailing Lillake just like the one in the cave. I rose from the bed for the first time in days and knelt before it in worship, "Where did you get this?"

My gaze is fixed upon the figure of my deity, the sight of her setting me alight with yearning. I hear The Ensi behind me, no doubt admiring my prostrate form, "Oh, that? All the tribes have their own deities that they follow, that one is mine."

"Lillake?" I breathe, just saying her name inspires me to perform greater acts of lust.

I hear him rise from the bed and kneel beside me, "Yes, I'm impressed. But then, you are her handmaiden, aren't you." It was not a question.

I turn to regard him again, wishing he was in me. His features are so beautiful it is almost too much to look at him, "Yes. I am Ardat-Lili." I consider him, "The Gutians have ever been primitive nomads, yet here we are in a veritable palace. They even give you the title of Ensi. Their king. What is your name?"

He shrugs, "I do not have one. I never knew my true parents, my foster family found me in the wilds as a babe. But the name they gave me did not sound right, nor any others that I thought to take. So I have no name." The Ensi rises, has his servants dress him and offers me a hand, "Come, let me show you what I have built, and tell you what I intend to build."

I take his hand, the touch setting my thighs damp again, on an impulse and take his handsome face in my palms and draw close, "You have a name my love, and it is Karmu."

For the briefest moment, his eyes widen as he realises the enormity of what I am saying, then he smiles and kisses me.

The Fading One

The goddess Inanna waited patiently for Dumuzi to gain an erection.

That was what she was supposed to be during the hieros gamos. The goddess descends from the heavens to possess her body whilst the god takes the king's. Then the two deities would make love and ensure a bountiful harvest. It was done every year when the astrologers claimed the stars and moon were in the required positions. The king of Akkad would come to the temple bearing gifts for the high priestess, parading through the celebrating crowds. The y would then ascend the ziggurat together where a chamber holding a bed covered in rose petals awaited them. There the priests would witness them recite the verses before coming together in holy communion.

Only for the past few years now the communion has not taken place. The high priestess watched King Ur-Utu's wrinkled frame and could not help but feel repulsed. The man furiously beat at himself, the priests even provided other nu-gigs to aid him. But it simply was not happening. With a despairing wail the king threw his arms up in defeat. Puzu, his closest advisor rushed forwards to reassure him.

Like the years before, they would walk out hand in hand to smile and wave at the people, letting them think it had been a success. Like before rumour would go round that it had not. Despite their best efforts, they could never find the source of the rumours. She sighed and rose from the altar to go through the façade.

Once the king had left, she breathed, no longer the goddess but Amare the high priestess once more. She went to the balcony to see the celebrations below. They were all happy now but Amare knew it would not last. The drought would continue, the famine would worsen and the constant raids by the Gutian tribes would scare traders from coming to the city. There was no denying it, Akkad is a decaying kingdom.

Amare headed back into the temple, her priestesses trailing after her. As she made her way to the hulluppu throne, apparently carved from the very willow tree Inanna had tended to personally, she looked about the temple for the owl.

Since first being made high priestess only three years ago she noticed the creature. Every day it seemed to find its way in, and perched itself high up somewhere. Amare did nothing to bar its entry, she found its presence comforting. She even fancied it had been sent by the goddess to watch over her.

But ever since that bitch Silili left it had not returned.

Amare gracefully seated herself upon the throne of the goddess and began to receive various nobles and wealthy merchants, all seeking influence and favour. Amare came from a rich family who had groomed her for this position, as such she was more than capable of dealing with the vultures. The only thing that did surprise her was when all the people of import had left and, as she made to leave, one of her naditu came before her and kneeled. "High priestess, may I speak with you?"

"Aya? Rise child." She led her to the gardens to a secluded area, dismissing all but her most loyal attendees, "What brings you before me?"

Aya was one of her informers, though not for keeping up with the intrigues and scheming of the nobles. No, she had Aya remain close to Silili so that she could keep an eye on her. Although Silili had been one of their most popular nu-gig she had also been a biggest pain.

The slut had started well before Amare had come to power. Apparently she had spent her earlier years as a kar-kid, a whore who wandered the back alleys and streets selling herself. Then one day she had appeared at the temple requesting to become a nu-gig. For some reason Amare cannot fathom the former mad hag of a high priestess accepted her. But the things Silili did were so perverse it made a mockery of all the virtues the goddess stood for. Were she not so sought after Amare would have been rid of her long ago. It was both a blessing and curse that she had disappeared on her journey to Uruk nearly a month ago. A blessing to be rid of the obstinate whore, and a curse in that with her they have lost a sizeable contribution to the temple.

Aya wrung her hands over her robes nervously, "I did as you bid high priestess. I informed you of Silili's actions over the years, but now she is gone, never to return I fear."

Amare frowned, Aya's voice had cracked slightly at the last part, "You wish to be rewarded? I will see it is so, you have served the goddess well, Aya. You have a bright future ahead of you here."

"Thank you, but I have a request." Aya bit her lip, "I wish to be trained as a nu-gig."