Akkad Burns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amare was stunned, "As naditu, you can own your own property, be respected by society, perhaps even marry into the nobility. You would give up all that to be a temple slave?"

Aya swallowed dryly, "I would."

"Bah!" Amare waved dismissively, "You have been infected by Silili's madness. I should never have let you near her for so long. Be gone lest you do the same to me."

"But-"

"I said begone!" Amare stormed off, furious, her attendees falling into line in her wake. Even now that bitch Silili tormented her. A blessing and a curse that she is gone indeed, but perhaps more blessing than curse.

******

"is it not marvellous?" Karmu asked as he showed me, arm in arm, around the palace. "I have any skilled worker the tribes capture brought here, where I work them and have them teach those who wish to learn a new trade. In doing so the Gutian people can aspire to something more than, hunting and killing."

I say palace but it is more like an underground village, hidden deep within the Zagros Mountains. Truly he had achieved something incredible. He had united the tribes and what's more his own had created a settlement that would be the envy of any of the other kingdoms should it grow. Everything was made to be practical but elegant also. The walls were gilded with beautiful artwork, be they paintings or engravings. Blacksmiths worked their metal proudly. Musicians played at corners where drinks were offered, entertaining those passing by. Kar-kids were treated no different to the others, as necessary as every other role. Something I could appreciate. "You seek to build a kingdom like the others."

"No!" he exclaims, horrified by the thought, "I want nothing like those cesspits. Those places are just as crude as these tribes are. I wish to create a city of beauty, devoid of any hovel, free from oppression and bureaucracy. A place where men and women can let their innermost inhibitions go and use them to create something wonderful. Ah, here we are."

He paused and went to a large door, where his servants swiftly hauled them open for us. He leads me inside to reveal a vast chamber with doors leading to other rooms. Unlike the other places he has shown me it is empty and sparse, "What is this place?"

He releases my arm and spins in joy, "It is to be yours, my love. You will make this place a temple to our goddess. You will furnish it as you see fit and I shall have the kar-kids come here to be made into your priestesses, trained in the ways of Lillake." He beamed at me.

I often found his smile and cheerful manner infectious, but this did not please me, "You would lock me up in some temple?"

"No, silly creature. You and your priestesses will still be free to come and go where you please. Simply think of it as a headquarters if you like. A central place to prepare prospective harlots and where people can come to devote themselves to our deity."

I considered it. What wonders could I achieve if I ruled such a place? What heights of ecstasy? I sighed and shook my head, none. It would be a matter of time before even this place would seem like a prison to an Ardat-Lili, especially when shackled with the title of high priestess. To try and make a creature such as I part of an establishment would be to doom it. How long before I let it all crumble just because it thrills me to?

I then had an ambitious idea. "No."

It hurt me to see Karmu's face drop along with his arms, "No?"

I embrace him, "Your city cannot be built here, it must be built out there and counted amongst the others as the greatest of them."

Karmu laughs, "Sadly, that cannot be. Where would I build it? I know those cities are starving, the soil is yielding too little. There is not enough resources for another."

I smile up at him, feeling my loins moisten as my plan turns over in my head, "You must take Akkad and rebuild it to your vision." My thirst begins to take hold, my goddess is impatient for me to whore myself. Or perhaps it is her way of saying she approves of my plans.

"We do not have the means to win a siege, or defeat their army for that matter. Perhaps if the drought continues for a few years, but not now."

I crouch down and begin working at his clothes, "Not now, but in a year. They have just celebrated the hieros gamos, a failed one most likely." I pull out his phallus and kiss it, "If I return there, with my new gifts I would become high priestess in no time, and have a glamour on the king himself. By the next hieros gamos, have your army ready." I place my lips around him.

"But," Karmu moans, then continues, "To be without you a whole year? The thought is unbearable."

I grudgingly release him to speak, "You must do this nonetheless. Besides, it will motivate you. You say the walls and the army prevents you from taking the city, but will it prevent you from reclaiming me?"

Karmu laughs, "Nothing would keep me from you." I laugh also before eagerly filling my throat with him.

******

So, after nearly a month, I return to the city of Akkad.

The guards at the main gate make no challenge, only staring at me in wonder as I pass them by. I am in a good mood. Whilst my hatred of the city has not lessened it felt good to in familiar surroundings. The city was bustling, people offered their wares loudly, others haggling or arguing. Judging from the extortionate prices the drought was still in effect.

The market is a crush of flesh, but all part and make way for me, not daring to obstruct my advance. I take a deep breath, the stink of the city a comfort to me. My body ignites with the knowledge that Akkad is filled with hundreds of cocks waiting to be drained by me. Even now several men eye me, considering. Yes, I will gorge myself on semen tonight, no hole of me will be left unfilled. My goddess will have what she craves, what I too crave. I smile in offer at a group of drunken men outside a tavern, thinking to begin celebrating my return with several men at once for starters.

"Silili?"

I turn from the smirking group and look for the source of the call. I see a figure pushing her way through the crowds and begin to rush toward me. Aya pauses several paces away, suddenly hesitant, "Silili? It's you isn't it?"

I can smell her arousal upon seeing me, along with her confusion. With my enhanced senses I knew now why she had always been drawn to me. Like so many others, deep down, she is as twisted as I am. Through me she found some release for her dark urges. I laugh, "Yes and no Aya." I open my arms and she rushes into them. As her breasts press against mine I act on instinct and kiss her openly, my tongue entering her. She freezes in shock at first but, so close to an ardat-lili, her decency soon crumbles and she melts against me.

We are locked that way for long while, not caring who watched us. Eventually Aya draws back for air and begins speaking excitedly, "I missed you, we all thought you dead. I wanted to live on like you. I asked the high priestess to train me as a nu-gig, but she said I am mad..."

"Train you?" I tutted and checked to see the intoxicated men were still there. With deft fingers I begin undoing her robes, "There is no training for creatures like us Aya, we act on instinct. You simply need to let go. Let go of shame, let go of regret, let go of dignity." Her robes fall away, she begins to try and cover herself but I take her hand and lead her with me toward the tavern, "I have so many wonderful things to tell you, but first, I have even more wonderful things to show you..."

The Influencing One

Amare half read the literature before her, unable to focus properly with Ninsar preparing her usual concoction to one side.

A Siduri priestess, Ninsar was skilled in the use of alcohol and drugs. She often prepared it for Amare when required to perform various rituals that would bring her closer to the goddess. She could also be relied upon to prepare such things for recreational use in a discreet manner. Dressed in a thin robe and bent over the table, Amare sighed and gave up trying to read. She relaxed in her chair and enjoying the sight of her.

The text had been nonsense anyway. It was by some learned man trying to claim that Lillake and Inanna are in fact one and the same being. That Lillake is Inanna in her destructive aspect, a wild side of herself that was tempered and conquered with the taming of the hulluppu tree, which he claimed to be a symbol of her maturation.

Amare knew it to be wrong.

Few people had knowledge as to why Lillake was such a forbidden deity, beyond her ruling over monsters that is. Before the first cities were built, when the area had been home to nomadic tribes like in the Zagros Mountains, there had been those who had followed the insane deity. The priestesses would go mad and start performing vile acts to satiate themselves, they caused entire tribes to fall into depravity and tear their community apart, just because it thrilled them to do so. Eventually as the cities came into existence people turned on the priestesses and chased them to the desert where they eventually somehow left this world. It was said those women had become something inhuman, that they could no longer be killed and had to be starved of an essence to be weakened and chased away. Only when Lillake grew weary of them would they suddenly disappear, never to be seen again.

How true it all was Amare could not say. She thought of why she suddenly felt the urge to look up her forbidden texts regarding Lillake. The memory still aggravated her even now.

Amare had noticed that, despite the economic crisis Akkad faced, the temple's income had increased. She demanded an explanation from the naditu and it seemed contributions from devotees had grown despite the increasing poverty. When she learned that Silili had returned she began to piece it together.

Her popularity had grown even more since making it back. Amare's informers had said that she walked back into the temple, hand in hand with Aya. She then somehow convinced the priests to make Aya a nu-gig without seeking authority from Amare. That done, they went on as if nothing had occurred.

Furious, Amare had gone to the hulluppu throne and called Silili forth, demanding an explanation as to where she had been. As the deranged whore stepped forwards Amare was disturbed by what she saw.

She looked the same, yet different. Even Amare could not deny that she was utterly beautiful. She was naked, yet the thought of covering her seemed obscene. Silili smiled at some of the nu-gigs as she made her way to present herself, Amare was concerned how the people gathered watched her. Was she creating a schism? Dividing loyalties between herself and Amare? Silili gave Amare due reverence then gave a compelling tale of how her caravan was attacked and her daring escape from the scene. Everyone applauded at the end.

Amare woodenly congratulated her before dismissing the slave. She watched the way SIlili's hips swayed as she walked, as did everyone else, mesmerised by the grace of her.

Whilst Amare openly applauded the work of her nu-gigs, she was secretly grateful she was not one of them. Born from a noble family, made high priestess of the temple, she was only expected to give herself to the king once a year in a ritual act. What with the king's erectile dysfunction she did not really have to do that either. No, she was free from having to deal with men, such a crude gender, and the worm between their legs that they are so obsessed with.

But that slut Silili had done something to her. As Amare had drunk in the sight of the nu-gig, hating her yet wanting her, Silili somehow drew forth something else in Amare that she did not realise was there. She felt a strange urge to grab one of the nearby priests and have him choke her with his phallus. She wanted to be drenched in semen, to be stripped naked like Silili before everyone and declared a simple nu-gig. She shook her head violently, banishing the strange thoughts and swiftly left for her private quarters, well aware of how damp her thighs were.

Ninsar came over with the prepared mixture and sat on Amare's lap, putting an arm around her, "You are thinking of Silili?" Amare nodded, not wanting to discuss it. "She is dangerous. She will turn everyone against you." Ninsar pressed, "You must get rid of her." Again, Amare could only nod. Satisfied, Ninsar took a mouthful of the fluid and pressed her lips to Amare's, exchanging the heady beverage.

Yes, Amare thought as the herbs began to take effect and she slipped her fingers between Ninsar's thighs, Silili must go.

******

I behold a beautiful sight.

A mother and daughter kiss passionately, their tongues entwined, as they are both ruthlessly sodomised. How many relatives can claim such intimacy?

I had come across them whilst in the city. The mother, Elilia, had been working as a kar-kid whilst her daughter Eulli was a barmaid in one of the taverns. Having given birth out of wedlock it seemed the mother had little option but to whore herself. A fortuitous thing for her. Upon meeting them both I knew they belonged on the path of harlotry. Not the empty living of a typical kar-kid or nu-gig, but the path of true harlotry, the path of Lillake. A life where they rejoice in their depravity and live for ever greater acts of indulgence.

It was thanks to yet another of my gifts as an Ardat-Lili. I found I could read people much more easily, could sense their dark fantasies suppressed deep in the labyrinth of their minds. I wonder how I could not do so before, so simple it is. Some are more locked up than others, some so tightly they are beyond even my aid. But in the case of these two it was a simple matter of drawing forth those forbidden thoughts and having them surrender to their own insatiable needs.

A shriek draws my attention from the touching sight. Aya is being hammered in a similar manner. Now utterly shameless in her whoredom, her vulva squirts its fluids across the room. Some of her nectar alights upon me, causing me to salivate slightly. I smile at her, recalling the divine taste of her juices. When I had told her what deity I now served, she had been hesitant at first. But now she belongs to Lillake body, mind and soul, dedicating herself to the path of harlotry in her name.

As I work myself up and down the host's phallus I glance at Tululla, one of the nu-gigs who had become my follower, being ravaged by an energetic devotee. Her breasts flying and body paint smearing. A foreigner from the tribes to the west, she had been captured and sold to the temple long ago. Known for being despondent, I had breathed new life into her when I brought forth the insanity lurking within. On the plains of where she was raised she had told me how she often watched a white and black striped animal I had never heard of. Like horses they were, travelling in herds, wild and free. One day she watched as a pack of lions ambushed and brought one down, tearing into it before it was even dead. She ran back to her parents in tears, horrified and scared. But deep down the event had excited her also. I had her embrace that memory, now every morning as the sun rises she paints her naked body the same colours as those animals, then goes forth to be savaged by devotees, the smearing of the paint mimicking the rendering of flesh. It thrills her to see herself as prey, throwing herself to predators.

I had another of my loyal nu-gigs attend also. I see her taking several men at once. She is, perhaps, better than even Aya in her dedication, albeit for different reasons. There were plenty of dark places in Kilili's mind to work with, but it was her desire to be free from the agony of loneliness that had her embrace Lillake. She whored herself madly, finding in harlotry a shelter from her pains.

There are others who are secretly loyal to me or are drawn to me, but these are my most devoted followers. Drawn by my beauty, inspired by my shamelessness they are converted. Since my return the demand for me has grown considerably, a walking wet dream, men look upon me with desperate yearning and I answer those needs willingly. At first it had been the common folk, but now the higher echelons of the city had taken note of my existence and sought to claim me. Often I was given marriage proposals, a chance to be free from being a temple slave. They did not understand that they offered yet another cage. Instead I would let them have me for the night, but come morning I would be in the arms of another. An Ardat-Lili opens her legs to all, not just one.

Besides, it allows me to spread my influence.

I had arranged and attended tonight's orgy with an objective in mind. The man I currently pleasure is a wealthy merchant and one of the biggest contributors to the temple. He has requested me several times now, he is one of those who thought to marry me, promising to be rid of his current wife. Naturally I turned him down, but he was no less besotted with me for the rejection. I will, as ever, delight in his semen before moving on. But not before whispering my desires into his ear, of how wonderful I would look sitting naked on the hulluppu throne.

Should something tragic befall the current high priestess that is...

Kilili's Anguish

What delightful torture this is, Kilili thought.

Mine had been a life of emptiness and depression, but that depression had been burned away and the emptiness filled with the fires of lust eternal.

This is what it means to follow Lillake.

To suffer as I seduce, scream in agony and ecstasy, tremble in pain and pleasure, begging it to stop and never end. To give my body full reign rather than my mind, and allow the latter to crumble into sweet insanity. This is what it is to be a true harlot.

And oh the prize! To feel their warm semen flooding into me or over me, staining my perverse body with its pearlescent splendour, to savour its saliferous flavour. . So disgustingly wondrous!

The devotee leaves, done with me, and I am unfilled. I shudder, I look around. I need another in me, now. I panic, oh please, someone fuck me, use me, abuse me. Pull me by the hair and thrust into me ruthlessly, surround me and violate every hole of me mercilessly. Oh please, every moment I am not used is agonising to me.

Another comes, grants me the sight of his magnificent erection, it sets me salivating, before putting me to proper use. Filled once more in Her name, I am relieved. Yet I relish even those moments of desperation, even as I loathe them I cherish them.

Yes, what delightful torture this is.

******

I waited in the square, beginning to lose my patience. It was well passed sunset and still there was no sign of her. I wanted her so that I had avoided possible clients for fear of missing her, as a result my body and mind positively screamed for me to whore myself. For an Ardat-Lili to be without sex for so long is torturous. The ache was so bad it took all my will not to pounce on the nearest man and demand he thresh me hard. It was like I was in fever, my thoughts swimming with depraved fantasies, my loins burning and wet with need.

It was earlier that day, as Aya and I were tending to devotees together, when the noblewoman came to the temple. She approached me directly and as soon as I saw her I wanted her. In her thin robes she left little to the imagination and everything about her set my Ardat-Lili senses flaring. I had to have her. She introduced herself as Eulli and asked if I would secretly meet her later that day. I hungrily agreed.

I was on the verge of giving up and finding several clients to fill every hole of me when a figure approached me. His face was hidden under a hood but he introduced himself as a servant of the woman who had invited me. Bidding me follow he led me to an impressive home where he ushered me in down a lavish corridor that led to a room filled with curious and expensive statues. To my agitation he then bid me wait whilst he went to fetch his mistress. I had had enough of waiting.