Akkad Burns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed his arm, "You could at least provide me with refreshments whilst I await the pleasure of your mistress." He began gabbling apologies but I was already pulling out his erect phallus and wrapping my lips around it. It was akin to being offered water after travelling through the desert. When his fingers grabbed my hair and he began threshing my face my body tingled with satisfaction at being put to my proper use. A normal woman would have had to stop for air several times, would have needed him to be more gentle for risk of damaging her looks. An Ardat-Lili neither needed nor expected such reprieve.

He was ejaculating down my throat when an angry voice broke in, "What do you think you are doing?"

The servant jumped in fright and put himself away whilst I rose calmly, still savouring the taste of him. It was the noblewoman, I smiled and realised why the wait had been so long. How long had she spent in front of a bronze plate to apply those cosmetics so perfectly? How many robes did she try before going with the one she wore, or had she still been choosing? I knew then I had enthralled her. Why else would she take so much time trying to impress me with her beauty? I decided to be frank, "You kept me waiting so long I felt the need to quench my thirst. Your servant did an admirable job seeing to my needs."

"I ought to throw you out, filthy perverted kar-kid."

I shrugged, "Go ahead, but you brought me here because I am a filthy perverted kar-kid, or rather, something worse. So shall we get to it? I need to have many more men in me before dawn."

Disgust warring with interest, she contemplated me for a moment then took me to her bedroom of all places. "It is here where I do my best work." She explained as she pointed to a table with two seats on the balcony, which afford a magnificent view of the city. I grinned when a slave with two goblets and a vase came to us. He was not only naked, but the most muscle bound mortal I had ever seen, with an enormous phallus to match. I saw it twitch as his eyes took me in and felt my own loins moisten in reply. She must have paid handsomely for this one.

I declined the offer of water and listened as she introduced herself at Eulli. Upon hearing this I realised I was talking to one of the most popular writers in Sumeria. Tutored by a student of the famous Enhenduanna herself, she had learned from the best and had compiled several songs and hymns to various deities. More than a few times I had been tasked with joining the rest in singing one her hymns dedicated to Inanna, of whom she was a priestess.

It started with a threat, if I spoke of this meeting to anyone I would meet an untimely end. She then revealed her true passion and main source of income. To private requests she wrote stories that would see her severely punished if they were ever made public. With this she brought out papyrus parchment and offered them to me, when I reminded her I did not have the luxury of knowing how to read she read several excerpts out to me.

I purred and leaned closer to the slave who had discretely positioned himself near me, as though I were his mistress. As Eulli read her secret work I saw why it was such a secret. To the public they were depraved, foul tales, but to a bored noble it offered a thrill that was hard to achieve in their pampered lives. It was clear she had maintained her image of decency by venting her true nature through her secret works. I listened but was not overtly impressed, having experienced the most extreme acts on my path of harlotry her tales were rather lukewarm in comparison. She eventually looked up, regarding me hopefully, "What do you think?"

I ground my teeth, this nonsense had gone on long enough. I had wanted the servant for myself but it seemed dear Eulli was in need of a lesson, "You are missing something. I am willing to bet you write these after copulating with your impressive servant here." Brazenly I reached out and stroked his phallus, at once it grew erect to an incredible size. It took all my desire for Eulli not to have him in me.

Eulli blushed, "We make love yes."

That irked me. I rose, puffing my chest out and letting her take in my nakedness, then I bid Eulli stand and went to her. "There is no fickle love for the likes of us, Eulli, only honest lust." I began removing her robes.

"What-?" She began to step back but I leaned in and brushed my lips with hers.

That seemed to stop her, she would let me doing anything at that moment if it meant being near me. I whispered gently in her ear, "Your tales fail to fully grasp the dark horrors lurking in people's minds, the things they crave and fear. To do so, you must become like me, everything you want and don't want to be." Garbs removed, I let my fingertips brush down her heavy breasts. I had thought my own impressive but her whole body seemed to shout harlot to me. Yes, everything about her body demanded that it be used in whoredom, in my deity's name. I would help her become Ardat-Lili or destroy her in the attempt. I pointed to her bed, "Lay on there and spread your legs."

Enchanted, she drunkenly did as I commanded. I then strode to the servant and took his face in my hands, making his eyes meet mine. "That woman on the bed there is not your mistress tonight. She is a cheap kar-kid barely worth the air she breathes. It does not matter if you break her, go all out. Do her until you are sated, fret not over her." I felt his phallus brush my torso, felt the juices already leaking stain me. Oh how I wish I could have him instead! "She is but a vessel whose sole purpose is to be ruined by you. So go, give her what she craves. Give her ruin!"

"What is happening?" Eulli said, with a mixture of excitement and fear as that hulk of a slave skulked toward her, "What are you doing?"

I lounged back on the chair by the table, my fingers slid into my vulva, "I, sweet Eulli, am going to pleasure myself as I watch this man thresh you to the point of near death. Then, when he is done with you and you think you can take no more, I am going to take you into the streets and show you how to properly whore yourself. Then you shall compose new verses, verses dedicated not to any capricious gods, but to Lillake..."

"Lillake?" She could have screamed or called for the other servants. But she did not, nor did she fight it but kept her legs open dutifully as the slave started. Those dark gates in her mind she had unlocked with her mundane tales had been thrown open by me, letting her true nature charge in and consume her in its blaze. She was my vessel now, and she would compose hymns that would stir the masses to enact their innermost secrets.

The Ascending One

Karmu plucked at the lute disinterestedly as the woman reclined against him.

She was once a princess, daughter to the ensi of Uruk, but became little more than a slave once carried away by one of his raiding parties. Karmu had been ready to have her killed. The ensi refused to offer any ransom and she wailed and sobbed constantly. She was utterly useless as a slave and struggled violently when he thought to make her one of his harlots. A pretty thing to look at but that was about it.

Until she espied Silili.

A devotee of Lillake, Karmu had some knowledge of Ardat-Lili, though he had never expected to encounter one. He knew a hand maiden of the Lilitu's very presence had strange effects on people. But until he witnessed it first-hand he never realised just how much it did so. She instilled a rapist's lust in men whilst at the same time having their utter obeisance and adoration. They were made thralls just from the sight of her, even now she was gone Karmu was still finding crude statues and figures made in adoration of her littered about the place. The women were no less affected by Silili's presence. She brought out the harlot in even the chastest woman. The princess was a prime example, Silili had not so much as glanced at the slave, yet the sight of her alone had inspired the wailing girl to whoredom. Now she giggled as she leaned against Karmu, with only three peacock feathers to cover her modesty.

Karmu sighed at the memory of Silili, no less enthralled, and picked up the tempo on his beautifully engraved lute. He had been raised in the weakest of the tribes, the only tribe that held fast to the defeated deity that was Lillake, chased away by Inanna. His foster mother had been a weak obedient thing, not the kind of woman Lillake looked favourably upon, and his father had been a brave but crass creature, far too mundane for Lillake's tastes. Karmu had hated the name he had been given and rejected any other offered to him, all of them sounded off, only the one Silili had given him sounded right.

He had strange nightmares throughout his childhood, but one in particular remained lodged in his mind and had contributed to his rise. A woman, nay, a goddess on an onyx throne, expecting terrible things of him to gain her love. Once he awoke he knew who that goddess was. When he killed the chief in a spectacular manner most of the tribe rebelled, but against all odds he defeated all of his contenders and made the Gutians what they are today. With Lillake's aid he would take the people even further, establishing a glorious kingdom that reflected Lillake's realm.

"Are you certain she can be trusted? What if she fails in her plans?"

Karmu snapped out of his reverie, he plucked the wrong string and ruined the piece he had been playing. Tutting in irritation he shoved the harlot away and glared at Kur. "We will assemble outside the city and wait. If there is no sign of whatever it is Silili intends we will simply return home."

Kur, a scarred veteran who had lived longer than most Gutian warriors, stroked his beard, "You know it is not as simple as that. The warriors will be eager and blood thirsty. If you put such a prize in their line of sight then tell them they cannot have it they will be enraged. Best case: you lose face with the chieftains. Worst case: they turn on you with their assembled warriors and attack."

The princess now harlot laughed as she got up and returned to the leader of the tribes, Karmu playfully slapped her buttocks, "Ah Kur, had you seen her you would have no doubts that she will succeed." Kur had been out looking for caravans to attack and pilfer at the time. When he returned to find all the men dreamy eyed and the women suddenly licentious he had feared the water was poisoned. It had taken some time to convince him that an emissary of their goddess had paid a visit.

"Aye, but I didn't. Which I suspect is fortunate. She has clearly bewitched you all of your senses. The fact of the matter is we cannot storm Akkad unless they become as pliant as that whore there."

Karmu's head jolted up. He looked at Kur, then to the whore writhing in front of him, then back to Kur.

Karmu laughed as he realised what Silili was planning.

******

"Well, you certainly are a delight to the eyes."

I gave my seductive smile and pushed my chest out slightly for him to admire. He was clearly wealthy, judging by his neatly groomed beard, expensive garb and ridiculous amount of supposedly 'precious' metal lining him. He strode imperiously into the temple with a number of servants trailing behind. He seemed to have a set path, a specific priestess to donate to perhaps, but as soon as his rheumy eyes settled on me he changed his route, his servants stumbling behind. I spoke huskily, I had learned that the sound and tempo of one's voice can have an extraordinary effect on people, "I am a delight to many other parts also."

He was an old man, bent over by the weight of his years. My loins dripped with the prospect of his wrinkled hands exploring me and his ageing phallus selecting one of my holes. Age is no barrier to an ardat-lili, nor is much of anything else for that matter.

Another man that stood close to the wealthy noble winced, whether at my brazenness or in pain I could not tell. Even the most impotent of men gained erections near me, an Ardat-Lili need only be to excite men. But if those men had weak hearts such revitalised virility could be fatal. Once an aged client approached me only to collapse before he could utter anything, his heart failing with the strain of the erection I gave him. The wealthy man laughed, "Oh indeed? I would dearly love to sample those delights."

"My lord." The other man interjected, "Do not forget we are here on business. We should not keep her waiting."

The wealthy man looked me over, desire warring with duty, I looked him over invitingly in turn. My body hungered and I needed a man in me. I drew slightly closer, wanting him to feel the warmth of me, the scent of me. I could see the debased fantasies locked in his head and yearned for him to enact them upon me.

He grunted and turned away, "Very well, take me to the high priestess. I need to thresh her witless after being tempted with this beauty." He gave me a sidelong glance, "I shall be back to sample these delights of yours, do not forget."

I stifled my agitation, that he was off to use that brainless sow, even if he would be thinking of me, was displeasing. There was a reason Ardat-Lili gave themselves to all. Lillake had tasted the bitterness of rejection, chased away from the wilds to the desert when people began building their cities. They turned from her and proclaimed the slut Inanna their goddess instead. As such she hated rejection more than anything, a feeling that echoed in her servants. I realised he must be influential indeed to have the high priestess' attention. I maintained my inviting demeanour, "Indeed, I look forward to you threshing me witless instead."

Some of the servants gasped, but the wealthy man gave a croaky laugh, "As do I." With that he set off. As he neared the wooden throne the high priestess appeared, smiling stonily, wearing a sheer robe and plastered with cosmetics. I fancied the man did not act nearly as heartily as he did with me. I sighed and felt my loins burn with need, as if angered at being denied his efforts. I made to leave when Aya skipped up to me excitedly.

"Do you have any idea who that was?" she jittered.

I smiled and kissed her passionately, our tongues entwining, it felt only natural to greet a fellow sister on the path thusly. Naked and glowing from her exertions Aya had progressed in Lillake's way wonderfully, second only to Kilili out of those of my coven. We remained embraced that way for some moments, relishing one another, until I finally broke away. Aya grinned, "You have no clue at all, do you?"

I sighed again, I fancied I could feel Lillake in my mind, stamping her perfect foot impatiently. She wanted her vessel out there being filled and I was keen to oblige. "Cease toying with me Aya, tell me who he was and let me be out off."

Aya giggled and shook her head, "I despair of you sometimes Silili. That was the ensi Lugal-Melem himself! The ruler of Akkad, and if I did not know better I think he is now completely besotted with you."

I rolled my eyes, "That was the ensi? The man everyone fawns over? That was but an old man dressed in pretty baubles, the same desires and wants as any other."

Aya blinked, "Yes, thanks to you I see that now. But to everyone else he is the all-powerful ruler, an incarnation of the will of the gods, the Dumuzi of the hieros gamos. If you are astute Silili you could gain his ear, imagine the things you could do for our deity with such influence."

I acted unimpressed, "There is only one thing people are influenced by and that is what is between their legs!"

Aya laughed at that and followed.

The truth was I was thrilled. Aya was right, if I played this carefully I could use this to my advantage, and further my designs for Karmu.

Envenomed

How perfect.

I draw Kilili closer to me as we lie there, having spent much of the night seeking men. I had become fond of her and she in turn seemed drawn to me by more than primal lust. Of my coven, she was certainly the most skilled and dedicated of my followers. Shunning the temple, she had taken to venturing onto the streets and working with the kar-kids I had converted, returning only to share my bed.

I lay there now with her, staring at the ceiling. It is not enough. I had earned the love of many of the nu-gigs and priests, converted several to secretly worship Lillake. Aya had helped me attain some of the naditu to keep her informed of the temple's politics. I had also earned the favour of many of the nobles with my services. On top of that Eulli was now madly writing verses for my deity to rival that of Inanna's. I was fast becoming a powerful figure in the temple.

Yes it was all going perfectly so far.

Kilili swallowed some pomegranate seeds, a favoured method of contraception amidst nu-gigs. I kiss her, "You did well today." Truly she had. As an Ardat-Lili I found I could taste the 'essence' of semen. The more depraved the act the stronger the essence, leaving me more satiated and empowered. When Kilili arrived I had pushed her onto my bed and drank the seed left in her as though she were a grail. The essence had left me positively giddy with lust, "You must have done such wonderful things..."

Kilili shrugged, "I am just a set of holes to ruin in Lillake's name, it is up to the devotees what they do to me."

Surprised by this comment I regard her in a new appreciative light. Not because what she said was true as such but by the deeper meaning of it. It signified that Kilili's ego was disintegrating. Lillake first destroys before rebuilding to her liking. Kilili was excelling in harlotry more and more and became less and less self-conscious. Was I witnessing a sister in the making? Would there be another Ardat-Lili in this world once more? Perhaps I should send her to the desert to perform the same pilgrimage I did.

A pale, sickly looking man staggers in boldly. These are my private quarters, how he managed to get here unchallenged was puzzling in the extreme. He regards me slack jawed and makes a poor attempt at speech. The lump in his robes betrays his erection.

Kilili rises and is about to call for the guards, but I place a calming hand on her. "It's just a drunken fool, nothing to fret over. Besides, I was just thinking of how thirsty I am." I glide with serpentine grace over to him and release his impressive phallus from its confines. I scent something strange, some kind of alcoholic beverage I am unfamiliar with presumably. The intoxicated wretch can barely stand. Still, the sight of his excited phallus sets my senses alight and I feel my body responding to the promise of semen. I eagerly put my lips around it and begin sucking.

Too late do I taste the venom that had been coated there...

*****

"It is done?" Amare asked as she drank down the wine, then admiring Ninsar's backside as he bent over the table to put away her concoctions.

"It is."

"Wonderful, I'm going to fuck you silly tonight my love." Her chest grew tight with excitement. Amare grinned, at last she would be rid of that troublesome whore.

Her chest tightened further. Amare coughed, trying to clear it. It had no effect, she began to struggle to breathe. "Ninsar, what did you give me?"

"What you intended to give me." Silili said, appearing at the doorway. Amare watched with growing horror as SIlili strode over to Ninsar and kissed her passionately. As she did so she removed the few garments NInsar wore, "Good work, now go find a man to stuff that lovely ass of yours." Giggling, Ninsar left the two of them alone. Silili smiled at Amare, "Such a dutiful little cumslut, I see why you like her."

"You..." Amare was unable to say no more.

Silili wandered over to the desk where Amare struggled, "In truth I know not if that venom would have worked on me. Since Lillake made me one of her handmaidens there doesn't seem to be much that can end me though."