Al and Vy Introduction Ch. 01

Story Info
They just started having fun at 50.
4.7k words
3.5
12.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Depending on the responses, comments and you the readers, this could be a series. I see many stories here as I start this one. This is a story based mostly on an experience I had in Las Vegas back in the 1960's. This story is written as though in a more current time. We had driven to Las Vegas for an anniversary and to see Elvis live at the Sahara.

______

She left me at the kitchen table with a tea glass sized Early Times and water. She had just had one with me and we were both fairly well toasted. I noticed that the ice in her tea glass was hardly melted when she had finished drinking it and went to make me a second one. When I had made the first ones, I had poured hers as stiff as mine which before the ice melted was about one-half Early Times and one-half water and ice.

Needless to say, they were very strong before the ice melted, so we had a quick start on a good buzz. We were reserved to stay at the resort at which we hoped to buy a two-week timeshare. We arrived that midday after a five-hour drive from home.

When we arrived, the bellhop had used a cart for our luggage and supplies. We had roller suitcases, so he and we rolled everything up to the room. I had one suitcase and a shoulder bag. My wife had three large suitcases and two shoulder bags.

I had a box in the supplies that contained a Sybian sex machine as a surprise for the wife as an anniversary present. We had been married a while and this was something I had wanted to get her for years but had been afraid to mention it to her as we had a guarded honesty regarding sex subjects up until about a year ago when I had a brush with death and realized I wanted to be more open with her.

At what I thought was a great risk, one day I told her that I wanted to be more clear about what I wanted with her and sex. Thus the Sybian and lots of other sex aids, as they were called then.

She listened for about a half an hour to me yapping and finally said, "For Christ's sake Al, just say it."

I nearly walked out, as I thought she was upset with the subject. I was in shock when she was actually ready for what I was proposing, and in fact, she had an idea or two to tell me about.

This is one of the times that we actually converted a fantasy into a real experience after our conversation about sex, and fantasies.

We were both married and had relationships before we had agreed to an exclusive sexual relationship. We were lovers for five years after that and eventually got married.

____

Buying The Timeshare

This was the Southwest party city, Las Vegas, with 24/7 party activity and night-life on an international scale which we agreed was perfect for us as a vacation destination, so we wanted to buy into this adult timeshare.

They were very expensive, and when we went back to the hotel room to talk it over, I realized it was a chance to make at least one of my fantasies a real experience. I had always wanted Vy to sell or trade sex for something valuable. These timeshares were just over six digits to buy into, so there was a lot of room in the price for negotiation.

What I concocted in an hour of conversation with Vy was that she would return to the sales offices and advise them that we were in our room discussing the idea and that she, Vy, was the motivated buyer, but that I, Al was getting serious financial cold feet and was wanting to come back only to say no thanks, too expensive.

She would get the salesperson or manager to discuss options for pricing and negotiation. She would imply that for a huge discount, she would be available for a night out with them. We talked about how to approach the salesman, as we both detected his lust and heavy innuendo in his conversation directed to Vy. He had a superior attitude regarding himself and we agreed that she could get 30% discount, and to work for a 50% discount by teasing him about what could occur on the date.

We role-played and broke down the objections we could anticipate so that Vy could stay in control to develop a sex for a discounted terms offer and agree to buy the timeshare at 50% discount.

Today, Vy is 52 years old, but she has held her waistline and kept in shape. After a tummy tuck, and a minor breast surgery to lift her nipples and breasts, but not reduce her breast size, she has been very confident and conscientious about her appearance. She formerly was an ordinary beautiful woman with sagging breasts and a pouchy tummy. Then we had the talk and she became a tight bodied sexually hot and gorgeous woman.

The boost to her ego and the increased self-confidence along with a great shape causes her to appear vibrant and alive, sexy and lustful. What she says she is feeling now is desired, loved, and appreciated as an equal to me. I help her be wanton and support her desire to be wild and sexy all of the time. She is very happy to be in charge, and when she is, it is fun and interesting.

This feeling she has is evident a lot of the time as she scans guys, stopping at the crotch, the waist, and then the face and back to the crotch. She always wants men to notice her looking at their crotch because she can tell those who are good in bed she says because the good ones smile or acknowledge her interest with openness.

We picked out an outrageous blouse and conservative slacks. She slutted up her lips and eyes, messed her hair to look tussled and as though she just got out of bed. She decided to wear a bra, and then she could remove it at a potty break in the negotiations. She used a little Passion perfume and changed to spike heels and sheer hose. She had a thong she had worn all day in the car driving to the city where we were looking at the timeshare. She put the thong on and off she went.

She asked for the salesman, and when he heard that I wasn't with her, he told her that he was sorry but she would have to deal with the sales manager.

Hu-oh, she hadn't met the sales manager before, so she expected the negotiations to be for 30% and then the sales manager entered the office and the salesman introduced the sales manager as Lee.

She was surprised by the manager. The handshake seemed prolonged to Vy, and she noted that that was a good sign. The manager sat down beside Vy with the sales contract and all of the title and financial documents ready for the two of us to sign, only I was not there. Vy laid her phone on the table with it connected to mine in the hotel room. I was muted and had the speaker on so I was hands-free. I am telling a lot of this story from what I heard and from what Vy told me afterward.

Vy asked Lee what the chances were for her to get some price relief and wondered what options might work for the two of them to figure a way for Vy to be able to tell me that the price was steeply reduced.

Lee said that she was not advised by the salesman prior to coming in the room that the deal was going south, so Vy had a momentary advantage which she leaped on. She said that since the salesman hadn't kept Lee informed, then there must be some negotiation range for the salesman, and she wanted to know what depth of discount she could immediately expect since the salesman must have had some negotiation room to have gotten this far in the purchase without the involvement of the manager.

Lee didn't question Vy's logic, partially because the view of Vy's cleavage was such a distraction that the manager's mind was not focused on Vy's words.

Lee just automatically answered without thinking, "A salesman with his limited experience can offer up to 30% discount to close a contract."

Vy distracted her more by replying, "Lee, you must get hit on every day here. Your beauty is stunning, and your figure is perfect."

Lee was perplexed and disoriented it seemed and replied, "Up to 40%." when Vy asked what a more experienced salesman could offer as a discount to keep a deal together.

Then Vy dropped the hammer on Lee. She said, "I would like to ask for a personal favor. Is there an office with no windows we can be talking in? I feel too much on display sitting here in front of the windows."

Without hesitation, Lee stood up and said, "Follow me."

Lee took Vy's arm and led her along a hallway to the back offices where Vy waited and watched as a door labeled private was opened. Vy noticed that there were two different keys used to open the lock and deadbolt. Vy also noticed the arm of the sales manager never let up on pushing into Vy's breast when their arms were linked together walking away from the sales area.

They entered a room that seemed like a cruise ship stateroom. It was small, compact, efficient, and cozy. It was decorated in light colors, with luxurious carpet and upholstery fabric. The desk was at one end of the room with four chairs of soft fabric, well lit and isolated from the other end of the room by a reclining love seat, birchwood coffee table and expensive looking blown glass vase filled with floating lotus blossoms.

The desk was also blond birchwood and rich and expensive looking. There was a kingsize bed blanketing the other end of the room, and it was pulled back as though someone was going to get in. The ceiling above the bed had a fabric like a gossamer curtain covering the ceiling above the bed. The walls on both sides of the bed were mirrored with clear mirror. The room was very elegant, and obviously used for closings and probably for overnight when necessary, which would explain the bed in an office. On the foot of the bed was a white bath towel that was rolled and shaped into what seemed at first glance to be a swan, but when more closely scrutinized, was obviously an elongated impressionistic but very real looking penis about 8 inches long.

Lee opened the refrigerator as she asked Vy what she liked to drink. She pulled a bottle of VO out along with two mammoth Manhattan glasses. She put 4 large ice cubes in each glass and splashed water into each as she poured one glass clear full, hesitated, nodded to Vy and then filled the second glass.

When Vy saw the VO, she smiled and nodded, as this was a generational drink. The older generation really drank it frequently as it was only a tiny bump in price for a delicious drink, vs. a well-drink that was not near as pleasant. The younger generation was fooling around with craft brewers and seemed to scoff at VO - until they tried it.

So Vy figured that Lee had done some serious plastic work on her body as she was the same generation and looked more the age that Vy felt than the age she really was. When Lee looked up, Vy saw something in Lees eyes that felt like the look of a predator when their eyes met.

Lee offered the drink, and when Vy reached for it, Lee softly said, "Let me." And began to hold the glass to Vy's lips.

Vy had never had anyone hold a drink for her, and she found it very sexy. Here she was about to seduce Lee for an additional lousy 10% ($11,000) discount for having a date that would include sex. As she started to place her lips on the glass, Lee rotated her wrist in front of Vy's lips, so that Vy actually open mouth kissed Lee's wrist.

Vy was startled and apologized.

Lee said, "That was the best kiss I have had for days."

Vy immediately thought to wonder if 75% is possible.

Vy said, "I haven't kissed very many women, and never on the hand."

Lee chortled and replied, "Pray tell, then where have you kissed them?"

Vy took advantage to advance the conversation rapidly toward sex and replied, "In the bedroom."

Lee laughed and said, "I wondered about you when you kept staring at my body instead of my face when we first met. I hope you are as much fun as it seems like so far."

Vy replied, "I like to think I can take a joke as far and as well as anyone."

Lee replied, "Have you ever gone all the way to have that fun?"

Vy said, "I haven't yet negotiated without a happy ending."

Lee then said, "Let's talk about the timeshare and what we can do to make you a regular here as a happy-ending owner then."

She and Vy then sat at the table with Vy to Lee's immediate side so they could review the documents. As they sat, Lee shook her shoulders and wiggled around. She finally stood and as she began to loosen her belt remarked that she was really uncomfortable in her outfit and wanted to remove it since they were just two women, after all.

Vy didn't react, so Lee asked, "Is that okay with you?"

Vy replied that it not only was okay but that she thought it a great idea as she stood and removed her slacks and blouse so quick that Lee was still unbuttoning herself by the time Vy was removing her bra, also.

When Vy next looked at Lee, she knew the time to negotiate was now as Lee was staring at Vy's body and actually was slack-jaw-wide-mouth-stunned by the figure that Vy was showing more and more of as her soaked sheer thong was next to be set aside. Lee was just staring when Vy said that the inside of her was available for a 75% discount since she already had discovered she could get 40% by not dealing through salesmen.

Lee was so wanton that she quickly said, "I will give you the 75% discount on a few conditions."

Vy hadn't expected to negotiate about the sex, as she was 'all in' in the parlance of a gambling town. When Vy heard there would be conditions, her mind went to warp speed looking for something sexual that would prevent her from agreeing, and she came up blank. So she knew before Vy that the deal would be done. She hadn't considered any conditions that were not sexual.

She wanted this timeshare because it would be the gateway to a wilder and freer life for her and for Al when he came to the timeshare with her. She was already planning a trip without him though. Just the realization that she might just get a discount worth over seventy-five thousand dollars just for doing something she so desperately wanted to do, made her vagina soak the chair seat.

She realized that since she related the offer of sex as a negotiated dollar value she had become increasingly aroused and her nipples ached and her vagina was as slippery as it ever had been. She had a flash thought that maybe there was some way for her to convert sex for cash money here in this resort city if it was so easy for her to gain equity value in a timeshare by having sex.

As she signed the papers with the written conditions, Vy did not read the contract at all. She signed the papers, said, "I will bring Al down to sign when I come back to go on our date."

Lee said, "Oh no, not yet. You are going to go over to that bed, crawl up on all fours and push your ass up so it is the highest part of you. I want you to place your head on a pillow or two and get comfortable as I plan on eating your cunt and ass for a while.

They each did that, exactly.

After two hours, Al had come down to the sales office looking for Vy, only to be told they had no idea where she was. He then went to the bar and ordered another Early Times and water. He had drunk two tea glass sized drinks in his room and was completely drunk. He was able to talk and navigate, but if he had gone out onto the sidewalk he would never have been able to find his way back in the drunken fog.

As he was sitting at the darkened end of the bar, attempting to see the electronic game buried in the bar. An extraordinarily beautiful fully made up, masculine sounding woman slid onto the stool beside him, asking if the stool was taken.

Al was so drunk he had to have the question explained. The woman seemed not to mind that he was so drunk he could barely converse, and she kept implying that she wanted to 'get to know' him better. Since there was no music, they couldn't dance, so the woman suggested they take a stroll through the hotel. Al was unable to say no thanks, and was not inclined, as this woman was really exciting him sexually, and what was the harm? God damn, he thought I would like to see those tits. The cleavage showing almost to the nipples was enticing, if not a dark chocolate color.

He signed the bar bill and off they went. Al definitely liked her tits. They kept pushing into his arm and jiggled uncontrollably as it seemed to him. He kept waiting for her nipples to show. Their hips kept rubbing as they walked toward the elevators. Al didn't know better and told her the room number and as she asked, he handed her the key.

She propped him up in the corner behind all of the other people in the elevator and assisted him to the room where she asked his permission to come in for a tinkle. Al was a complete gentleman and offered to show her where it was. She agreed although she could see the toilet and bidet through the bathroom door straight ahead. When he found the bathroom, he went in as though she wasn't there and unzipped his slacks and pissed in the toilet.

When he was done, she said, "God damn man, that cock you have is not very big, but that is okay because I expect to just suck it, not fuck it."

Al replied, "Let me see your cunt woman, I can be insulting too."

The woman laughed and said, "Oh sir it is not like that at all. You get your pants off so I can see what I am missing since you say it isn't as bad as I made it sound."

Al said, "Okay," and proceeded to get naked. He did have a soft sort of hard-on by then and was quite proud of it at about 6-1/2 inches. He sat on the counter with the woman sitting on the bidet facing away from him. They started kissing and making out quite ambitiously when he felt the woman's hand stroking his cock after getting up off the bidet.

He realized it wasn't Vy and began to panic. As he became alarmed, the woman quickly slid down and engulfed his cock to the hilt. It immediately became larger around and was almost a mouthful for the woman. She began to kiss and stroke and suck and lick his cock and balls. Al was in blowjob heaven when she tilted Al's legs and began to rim him while squeezing his balls until Al's hard-on began dripping.

It was at that moment that Al realized the woman had pulled up her dress and was fumbling around with his ass and balls and it felt like he was very talented because it felt like the woman had three hands. When Al felt her cock slide into his ass, he swooned and passed out cold. The shock that he had just been sodomized or as he had always referred to the act as 'butt fucked' by a man dressed as a woman was just too much. He was enjoying everything up until that second that he realized what was happening, and at that second he got so excited that he fainted.

The woman then picked Al off of the counter and laid him on the bed face down and fucked him in the ass until she/he came in Al's ass and all over Al's crotch and the bedspread. Al never saw the penis that entered his butt. He couldn't recall what the person looked like or how it all happened that he was in his own room, butt fucked, and now watching his wife eat a pussy on the bed without any indication of a reservation about doing so.

When Al awoke, he was still laying on the foot of the bed, pants off, shirt off. His ass was slimy and slippery. It was cum covered as was the bedspread between his legs. He tried to sit up, only to feel hands holding him in a prone position on the bed. He tried to focus, and it looked like Vy was eating a pussy right there beside him on the bed. He knew then that he was unconscious for a while for the room to have changed so much.

He was now coming around and was better able to focus. He realized that Vy was moaning and slurping and smacking her lips and really enjoying oral sex with a woman! She was eating pussy!

In all their years, until recently he had never imagined Vy eating pussy. Right now, he couldn't understand why, because it looked as though she had done it before and wasn't shy or timid at all, and knew how to do what she was doing.

Vy had a hand pushing down on Al's chest. She was moaning as she was eating Lee's pussy like it was going to disappear.

12