Al and Vy Introduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vy was moaning in delight. Lee was slurping and sounding like a straw in an empty coke and Al was in shock.

He was able to focus enough to know that his wife was having sex and that he had been butt-fucked.

He didn't know yet that he owned a timeshare subject to his signatures, but it was not far back in his mind that he could be the owner of a timeshare for which Vy had agreed with his idea to give up a lot of sex to buy.

While he had been pushed down on his stomach and chest on the bed, he didn't know that she had negotiated sex with the sales manager and reduced the price by over seventy-five thousand dollars in discounts. He also did not know there were conditions included in the contract.

He didn't know where his keys, phone, wallet, and camera were, but he didn't care right now, because someone had slipped a hand under his balls and was groping his cock.

He moaned and once again attempted to get up and found nothing stopping him now as the two women were both eating pussy loudly and ambitiously. They seemed to have forgotten he was there except for the casual groping of his cock by the stranger. He noted that the stranger was about his size, and was built very much like Vy.

He got off of the bed, saw his camera on the nightstand beside his open wallet. When he took one step toward the nightstand his ass hurt so much he cried out in pain, turned and sat on the bed just to the side of the strange woman's head buried in Vy's cunt.

He stared at the action and realized that her ass was up in the air and wiggling in synch with Vy's attention to her pussy from underneath.

He, moaning the whole way slid away to the nightstand and began to take pictures of the women in his bed. He eventually was able to get up and shuffle around enough to see them from every angle and was attempted to photograph them from all of those angles.

He also noticed that his wallet had no money where it had about $200 in small bills earlier in the day when they had left home. He saw his credit cards scattered on the floor, and also noticed that the Sybian was still there in the pile of supplies stacked in the corner.

He had to piss, so he staggered into the bathroom and as he stood there, he recalled what had been a beautiful, if not a large woman looking at him in the same mirror. He recalled the bar and a woman sliding onto the stool next to him, and then the image in the mirror. He looked at the bathroom, it was undisturbed, looked back to the bedroom and realized he had been picked up and had anal sex by a man dressed to look like a very hot, sexy, woman.

He was mortified. As he could not recall the sex, but realized what had happened and to his chagrin he began to develop a hard-on considering what had happened. The memory and doubts all added up to a very erotic series of thoughts that raced through his mind.

He wiped his ass off with a wet towel, and took four 200 grain Advil with a little Early Times to wash it down and then holding a mouthful of Early Times walked over to the visiting woman and started licking her upturned ass while dribbling VO onto her crotch and licking it from her ass and taint.

He thought that he had never had a cocktail as good. Just as he began to rim her ass seriously, Vy said, while trying to clear her lips from the pussy she was eating, "Why Al, thanks for the drink."

Vy then reached out and began to stroke his cock. Then he felt fingers on his ass hole and realized Vy had begun to finger his ass.

Not to be outdone, Al inserted two fingers into the ass he was rimming and felt Lee lurch in surprise. Lee began to catch a rhythm that she could eat pussy, get fingers to massage her ass hole while someone was eating her pussy like a professional cunt-licker. Soon she was coming loudly and was seeping her fluids like a fountain.

When they had all come, Lee swung off Vy and laid on the bed on her back and reached down and started stroking both her pussy and Al's cock.

After a few minutes of all three of them fingering and playing with all the places we all like to play with, they began to talk coherently, not just in lustful moans and outcries.

Vy finally said, "Let's get those signatures finished, I want to move us into my new timeshare apartment, now."

As life came back to Al and Vy after she came back from her date with Lee, (a different story) they decided that this had been the perfect way to clear a number of items from their three bucket lists. He had a list, she had a list, and they had a list.

When they reviewed the lists together, they added a few they hadn't considered before they discovered Lee.

I would appreciate any remarks, both positive and negative. Score me high if you think you can. I am strong and will not be swayed from the story, but I am able to listen and make improvements that I see fit to take advantage of for the next event in Al and Vy's new open-minded and receptive sex lives.

12