Albino and Redbone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to have my own business one of these days," Alex told Lorna.

"Really? What kind of business?" she asked.

"I don't know yet, that's my problem," he said. "I'm hoping that I'll know it when I see it. I've been saving up so that when it happens I'll have the start-up capital."

They both noticed people stealing peeks at them, which seemed to bond them even more. They were a bit of an odd couple at the restaurant that night. Most of the diners seemed to be upper class white-collar types, and here they were, a waitress and a cook, and polar opposites on the color spectrum to boot.

After dinner they took a stroll on the boardwalk along the edge of the reservoir, and before long they were walking hand-in-hand. It was a perfect evening and they sat on a bench holding hands, looking out at the light of the nearly-full moon reflecting off of the water.

"My, it's beautiful," Lorna said.

"Yes, and so are you," Alex said, gripping her hand tightly. He turned to face her. "May I kiss you?"

"Of course you can, Alex. You don't have to ask."

He put his lips to hers and there was no hesitation. Her lips parted immediately and she sucked his tongue into her mouth. Her mouth was large and her tongue strong and in control. He wrapped one arm around her back and placed his other hand on her hip, while Lorna held his neck, pulling him close. The kiss became more and more intense, two tongues probing, four lips meshing, and soon their hands were wandering. Things escalated in a hurry to a pretty heavy make-out session.

Alex's hand had moved from her hip to her inner thigh and soon Lorna's did the same. Alex's dick was hard and she brushed her fingers along its length. She could tell that he was good-sized; she liked that idea. It had been quite a while since she'd been laid, but she liked big cocks. Her ex-husband hadn't had many positive qualities in her opinion, but his big dick had been one of them.

They heard the voices of another couple approaching and they broke their embrace.

"We better go. You better take me home before I do something I'm not yet ready to do," Lorna said.

They held hands on the walk back to the car and on the drive home. When they arrived at Lorna's house they kissed and said goodnight in the car.

"I'd ask you in, Alex, but I guarantee you that Savannah is lying in wait and ready to pounce. She'll want to know all the details."

"I hope I passed the audition," he said. "I had a wonderful time."

"You passed with flying colors. And yes, it was lovely."

"When can I see you again?"

"Soon," she said. "Let's talk tomorrow!"

After a quick kiss Lorna was out of the car. Alex stared at her butt until she was safely inside and had flashed the porchlight a couple of times.

--

It didn't take more than a few days before all of workers at the restaurant realized that Lorna and Alex had become a couple. And an odd couple at that. There were whispers here and there about them, just as there are about almost any workplace romance anywhere, but Lorna and Alex either were good at ignoring them or just oblivious. There was a different look in both of their eyes...eyes for each other...and everyone could see it.

They would take breaks together when possible, and met several times after work for a drink. They met for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and Alex salivated when Lorna arrived in a pair of white shorts and a red tube top. He wanted to reach across the table and pull that top right off.

On a Tuesday night he took her to see a play downtown. They sat on the aisle and he held her hand resting on her thigh for the whole first act. Lorna was wearing an off-the-shoulder beige dress and Alex felt like bending his head down and taking a bite out of her shiny black shoulder, but being a gentleman, he resisted. Unbeknownst to him, Lorna was having similar thoughts.

As they were leaving the theater Alex asked her if she'd like to get a drink or a bite to eat.

"Let's go to your place. I haven't seen where you live yet," Lorna said.

"You do?" Alex said. "It's really kind of a dump." He lived in a small apartment in an old house that had five different small apartments carved out of it. His was a one-bed/one-bath on the third floor.

"Is it clean?" Lorna asked.

"Yeah, it's clean."

"Let's go."

Alex drove them to his place and they climbed the stairs. He opened the door and led her into the small living room. There was a sofa against the wall, a chair and an end table with a lamp. There were shelves weighted down with books and CDs, and an old component stereo system. There was no TV.

"This is nice, Alex. Certainly not a dump."

"Thanks. Want to sit on the couch? Do you want something to drink?" he asked, the awkward host at work.

Lorna came into his arms and kissed him with her open mouth, hungry for his. One of her arms went around his neck, the other rested on his ass.

"I want you. Why don't we go into your bedroom?" she said. "I can't stay out too late or Savannah might call 9-1-1." She slid her hand from back to front, from his butt to his hardening member. "I'm ready for this."

In the bedroom Lorna sat Alex down on the edge of the bed. "Unbutton your shirt," she instructed, and she started pulling off his shoes and socks. Then she stepped back and kicked her own shoes off.

"You're sexy as hell when you take control," Alex said. "I'm going to tear you up. It's going to be fabulous."

Lorna reached under her dress and pulled off her red thong and placed it on the dresser. She knelt before him and started unbuckling and unzipping his pants.

"I know. But first I'm going down on you. I've been thinking about it all night. And I'm not coming up until I taste your cum in my mouth."

She licked her lips when his stiff dick emerged from his lowered pants. It was long and hard and thick, the way she wanted it. She pulled off his pants and threw them aside.

Alex hissed with pleasure when Lorna licked his balls and the length of his shaft. He held his breath and exhaled with a low moan when she took him into her mouth and sucked him. Her mouth was large and Alex watched in awe as with each of her suctions a little bit more of his cock was taken in. He massaged her bare shoulders as he swung his groin into her.

Lorna gagged momentarily and his cock came out for air. She coughed and said, "Do you like deep throat?" Alex nodded and placed his hands behind her head, pulling it back toward him. She opened wide and Alex watched again as inch by inch his swelled white meat disappeared back into her head.

He knew he wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer so he started pumping his cock into her. He knew this is what she wanted: to get his first ejaculation over with so she could then savor his second when he fucked her. So he held her head and fucked her mouth and he felt her fingertips digging into his ass.

They both grunted with each athletic plunge but her mouth stayed glued to his cock and its tip scraped the sides of her throat. He came with a roar and one final head banger and then ropes of cum shot up, through him and out, shiver after shiver, into Lorna's thirsty throat.

Alex felt a tingle as while removing her mouth from his cock her teeth dragged along it from the bottom to the top. Lorna stood up and stepped out of her dress and draped it over the back of the chair. She unhooked her bra and dropped it. Alex sat there admiring her finely-tuned bare body and they were naked together for the first time. She sat beside him and they kissed, his cock still solid and her mouth still coated with his unswallowed cum.

"Let's make love," she rasped.

They lay back on the length of the bed and their bodies were instantly wrapped like a crepe, kissing, and Alex craned his tongue deep into her mouth, reaching for the place where the head of his cock had been. They kissed long and hard with their lips mashed together and their arms gripped like a vise.

When they broke their lip lock Alex began covering Lorna with kisses. All over her face, her chin and her neck. And then he covered her shoulders the same way and Lorna nearly screamed when Alex sucked one of her stiff nipples into his mouth. He sucked both tits, not playing favorites, back and forth, until both nipples were hard like superballs, and he bit them playfully, bringing squirmy squeals of delight from his lover.

He traced his lips and tongue around her stomach and below, and kissed a small butterfly tattoo a couple inches and to the right of her bare, soaked twat. He ran his tongue along the folds of her labia and Lorna sighed loudly and her body shimmered.

"I shaved for you," Lorna said softly. "I've wanted this."

"Me too," said Alex.

"Taste me. All of me."

Alex buried his mouth into her. He licked every square centimeter of her luscious, Louisiana lips, and plunged his tongue into her. He gripped her ass with his hands as he lapped up her southern sauce, and then he decided to focus on her clit for a while.

Oh, what a clit: a big clit. It was long and hard and wet and hot like an andouille sausage, and when he put his lips around it, Lorna squealed and dug her nails into his scalp. He sucked that thing like she'd sucked him, with all of it in his muscular mouth and with all of the strength that it could muster. His fingers squeezed the cheeks of her ass and Lorna, writhing like a run-over black snake, wrapped her thighs around his neck. She scissored his head between her legs and squeezed, tightening the forceful grip of his mouth and her cunt, forcing her beefy member deep into his mouth, and she fucked his face with enough power to mix paint.

Alex was having a hard time breathing with his mouth filled with Lorna's red hot and his nose mashed against her groin by her scissor grip. He sucked harder and dug his fingers into the crack of her ass. He started humming, playing Lorna's clit like a kazoo. She groaned and her body shook, and then a high, squealy tone resounded from her mouth and her pussy exploded in violent spasms, and released a spray of her saved-up sap from her trembling trunk into Alex's mouth and face. Over and over her torso quaked, each one slightly lesser than the one before, until her secretions were done.

"Goddamn, Alex," Lorna said, pulling his head up so it was even with hers. "I can't ever remember coming like that! Must be all that clarinet playing. You know how to play me." She kissed his mouth and their tongues slithered in the slick of her oil.

"You taste good," Alex said.

"Yeah, not bad," she said, licking her lips. "But now you got to fuck me."

Alex rolled on top of her and put the head of his penis to the opening of her gash. He moved into her and she swallowed it up. Her pussy was loose and wet and he slid all the way in easily until his balls were kissing her lips. He felt Lorna's cunt muscles squeezing him and they soon were swaying in sexy syncopation, first slow and easy, but they picked up their momentum after four or five swings. Before they knew it, Alex was winging it into her pretty good and Lorna was groaning with every push. He hoped he wouldn't throw his back out. Lorna had her hands on his back, assisting, pulling him and smacking him against her with each poke.

"Ooh, fuck me, Baby," she grunted.

Alex grabbed her ass, his fingers tightening her crack like a winch. He put his middle finger to her sphincter, not sure what Lorna's reaction would be. But she just kept grunting and fucking, so he pushed his finger into her asshole and was surprised when it slid all the way inside with greasy ease.

"You like my ass?" Lorna said.

"Yes," Alex said. "I like all of you."

"Good, because you're gonna get all of me. I lubed my ass in the restroom at the theater and I'm gonna give it to you. I'm giving you all of it. Albino's gettin' all of Redbone."

This made him fuck her harder. Alex's dick was sliding around in Lorna's big cunt.

"Squeeze my cock," he said breathlessly.

He felt her walls tighten around him. He fucked her energetically with his cock making use of its newfound snugness. He turned his finger up a notch as it jolted her asshole.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come again!" Lorna barked. "Yeeooowww..."

She wailed and her body shook. Alex slowed his pace as she shuddered and he felt her watery wash surround his cock and exit her body. With his knees he could feel Lorna's discharge adding to the puddle on his bed.

Once still, with his cock still within her, she said, "You didn't come did you?"

Alex shook his head and said, "Your ass is mine."

"You're sexy as hell when you take control," Lorna said.

Alex rolled her over on her stomach and put the head of his packed pecker to her asshole.

"Oh, so now you're gonna fuck me like a dog, aren't you?" Lorna said.

Alex dipped his hand into Lorna's cum puddle beneath him and slathered it over his dick. He spread her and pushed it in. He heard a hitch in her breath and felt her body tighten. It was tight but with minimal resistance, like a slow train entering a narrow tunnel and scraping the sides. He pulled most of the way out, then pushed all the way back in, then again, and again and again, each time a little faster and a little harder. It was divine; Alex's cock had never had it so good.

Lorna chirped like a rabid bird as she was getting ass-fucked. Her vocalizations were higher pitched and more staccato-like than her moans and groans when Alex was eating her pussy or fucking it. She squawked like a mud hen with each plunge.

Alex became even more turned-on watching his whitewashed dick slide in and out of Lorna's coal black hole. Yin and Yang. He was thinking this was the coolest and hottest woman he'd ever met. He made a mental note to buy some lubricant. He felt her legs twitch each time he fully entered her.

Soon it was Alex's turn to twitch. His cum rose in a sudden rush and he snorted like mad bull as he came. He lowered onto her so their bodies were flush and reached beneath her and grabbed Lorna's tits for better purchase. He pumped her a dozen more times and squeezed every drop of cum out of his tube and into hers.

After a quick few minutes lying in the afterglow Lorna said she had to get going. They got out of bed and hastily dressed.

They held hands but didn't say much as Alex drove Lorna home. Her house was still well-lit inside when he dropped her off.

"Well, Savannah didn't call the cops, at least, but I'm sure she'll want a full report," Lorna said.

"I hope I passed the audition," Alex said.

"You kidding? You play me better than you play that clarinet and you're just getting started!"

"It was a hell of a first time, wasn't it?" he said. It was the best he'd ever had.

They made their good night kiss short and sweet in case spies were watching. When Alex got back to his apartment he noticed that Lorna had left her red thong on the dresser. He picked it up and breathed in her essence.

--

Now that they were lovers, Lorna and Alex got into the happy habit of getting together several times a week to have sex. A couple days a week they'd go to Alex's apartment for an after-work workout in his bed, and then usually on the weekend they'd meet for lunch and then go back and fuck all afternoon.

They thought of each other constantly when they were apart. Lorna craved his white body on and inside hers. She furtively purchased a flexible white dildo and would masturbate with it deep in her pussy and also her ass to keep it ready for him. Alex could almost taste her when he closed his eyes and jerked off, sniffing her leftover thong.

One Saturday they had spent the afternoon in Alex's apartment fucking each other's brains out. Over nearly four hours they each managed five orgasms, a new high. Their last time they came simultaneously with Lorna on her knees and Alex's dick balls-deep in her back door.

Alex was lying naked in the bed watching Lorna get dressed and wondering when he might summon the energy to get up. As she was tucking her red shirt into her white jeans she asked him what he was doing the following night.

"No plans," Alex replied. "Why?"

"I'd like to invite you over to my house. I want to cook you a nice dinner. Would you like that?"

"I would love that. Any opportunity to be with you is fine with me."

"Great!" Lorna said, as she pulled on her shoes and sat down on the bed. "Come over around six. I'll serve you dinner and you can have me for dessert!"

"I'm there. What about Savannah?" Lorna had kept their affair outside of her home so far, not wanting to make her daughter uncomfortable.

"I think it's time she got used to the idea. It's not like she doesn't already know what's going on."

Lorna kissed Alex and wrapped her long black fingers around his doughy dick and began stroking it. By the time she removed her tongue from his mouth his cock had begun to take shape. She lowered her head and took it into her mouth and sucked him. Within a minute Alex's flagpole was again at full staff and Lorna took her mouth off him, kissed his lips again and stood up.

"Goodbye, Honey," she said, pointing at his swelled cock. "If you want to try for number six, you're on your own. See you tomorrow."

She turned and Alex watched her tight ass sashay out the door. He closed his eyes and fondled his erection.

--

Alex arrived at Lorna's house at six o'clock sharp. Lorna opened the door and immediately kissed his lips and briefly sank her tongue into his mouth. She looked great as usual: barefoot with cut-offs and a short sleeve white sweatshirt.

"Well, hello to you too," Alex said. "Nice greeting!"

"Yeah, I thought I'd plant a good one on you just in case any nosy neighbors are watching."

"Really?" he said, as she closed the door behind him.

"Oh yeah, everybody watches out for everybody in this neighborhood. And you're surely the whitest face they've seen around here in a while."

The enticing aroma of the spicy, succulent food simmering on the stove wafted through the air of the house. "Wow, Lorna, whatever you're cooking up smells fabulous," Alex said.

"I hope you like it," she said as she handed Alex a bottle of beer. "It's just about ready." Alex sipped his beer while Lorna put the finishing touches on the meal.

"Hey, Maestro," Savannah said as she entered the kitchen.

"Hello, Savannah," Alex said, "Nice to see you again."

"You too. You gonna play for us tonight?"

"No, you lucked out. It's my night off," he laughed. "Had to save my energy to eat whatever it is that smells so good."

"That's Mom's specialty, you're in for a treat. She saves it for special occasions and special people. That makes you pretty special."

"Savannah..." Lorna said.

"I'm serious! Have him over anytime. More good food for me!"

Lorna smiled and said, "Okay, help me dish up so I can feed this man."

They sat down at the dining room table to a small feast. Alex saw huge bowls of a thick, meaty stew, rice, cornbread and a giant bowl of a mixed green salad. A huge pitcher of iced tea.

Lorna said a short blessing and they dug in. The stew was chock full of vegetables and thick with ground meat and chunks of sausage and shrimp and who knows what else. The cornbread was obviously homemade, so sweet and moist you would eat it plain. Alex was quickly amazed at the sensation when the amazing blend of flavors and seasonings bombarded his taste buds.

Alex was trying hard to use good table manners but it was difficult not to wolf down his dinner. It was thick and tasty and full of meat and flavor that lingered after every bite.

"Lorna, this soup is delicious!" Alex said. "The best I ever had."

"Thank you, I thought you'd like it."

"Where did you..."

"Family tradition," Savannah chimed in. "It's Mama's Chiligumbo."

"Well, it is incredible! It's like a taste explosion in my mouth."

"Thank you, Alex," Lorna said.