Albino and Redbone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should we call ourselves?" Lorna asked Alex. "Business needs a name, right?"

"Yes, Lorna's Chiligumbo."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why not? It's your food, people should know that. You don't like it?"

"I was thinking Redbone's Chiligumbo. Sounds like food...soulful...funky."

"You want to use the nickname that asshole George gave you?"

"Yes, it will piss him off, don't you think?"

Alex laughed and said, "Yep, I bet it would. Redbone's it is, you talked me into. I'll get the cart painted."

--

By the time Lorna's last two weeks at the restaurant were up the first cart was in business. Lorna and Alex worked it together the first few days to learn the drill. Savannah observed when she could—she had scheduled her classes early and late in the day leaving middays open. Alex played clarinet sometimes to attract the attention of passersby.

Their first site was near the post office. The first day, a Monday, they started at 10:30 a.m. and stayed until two p.m. After costs, their profit was $208 plus $22 in tips. The next day they ran out of soups at 1:15 and hot dogs a few minutes after that; their profit was just over $300 and $32 in tips. They started bringing an extra cooler of food in the following days so they wouldn't run out.

"This is amazing!" Lorna said on Friday afternoon when they were tallying the receipts. For the week they'd made almost $1200 in profit and over $100 in tips. "And to think how hard I had to work at Bertha's just to make sixty or seventy dollars in tips!"

"And this is just one cart," Alex said. "Wait until we have a whole fleet! Although this is a prime location, I'm not sure we can expect them all to do this well."

The next week the take increased by over fifteen percent, as weather was good and more people discovered them. Some people inquired if they could buy the Chiligumbo, chili or gumbo in bulk so soon Lorna was taking orders for premade containers.

Three weeks later their second cart was delivered. Alex had it painted with their new 'Redbone's Chiligumbo' logo in bright red and 'College Cart' in small block letters, and he spent a few hours training Savannah. With her class schedule she would be able to work the cart from about 11:15 until 1:45. Alex would stock it, deliver and pick it up.

"You know Alex, you and Mama are working so much together, you should be sleeping with her every night," Savannah said casually as Alex was showing her how to slip bills into the built-in safe.

"Huh?" Alex said, stunned.

"Yeah, you should move in. You guys work hard and I know you two are having sex all the time, no reason you should have to sneak around to get down."

"That wouldn't bother you? It's a pretty small house and it's just been the two of you for so long."

"Nah and I'm out a lot anyway with school and everything else. And I'll get a pair of earplugs for when you all are doing it." She grinned.

Alex laughed and said, "You know Savannah, you are one cool young lady," and hugged her.

--

Savannah's cart made money from the start, although the gains were more gradual. Within two months a third cart was ordered. Alex's goal was to have six carts in operation after one year, and twelve after two years. He started hiring part-timers, preferably students or senior citizens, but he needed to find people who were honest and could work fast to maximize sales during what were very short business days.

Lorna noticed that as business grew and the income and challenges increased, Alex's sex drive became even greater, and more intense. It was like a need he had like food or water or air. Lorna was sore most of the time from fucking, orgasms and cocksucking. Her pussy had never seen such action, Alex's cock stabbing her, filling her up over and over until he shot his seed, and him eating her and sucking her sauces until she exploded in his face. And her asshole was getting a workout too; Alex never missed a chance to slide his widebody in and out of her butt. But she wasn't complaining; she'd never had such incredible sex in her life and she planned to keep on pleasing her man. Lorna was the most-fucked woman in the city outside of a hooker, she was sure of it. The more she fucked Alex, the more energy he seemed to have.

Over the next eighteen months they added seven more carts and had ten operating around the local area. All were profitable, some moreso than others, but the money was rolling in. The business was definitely working. They had a number of part-time employees selling and preparing the food and stocking the carts. Lorna oversaw all the cooking.

Lorna had been bugging Alex for them to take a vacation. No soups, no dogs, no carts, just the two of them. It was the dog days of summer so they made reservations at an island resort. The plan was simple: relax, lie around the pool, take long happy hours and casual dinners, and make love.

--

They flew in at around 2:30 p.m. local time. After a death-defying cab ride they got to the hotel at around three, which was check-in time. They had a deluxe room overlooking the blue ocean, equipped with a stocked bar, Jacuzzi, kitchenette and champagne on ice.

Lorna sat on the side of the bed and pulled Alex by his belt so he was standing before her with his crotch in front of her face. She unbuckled him and opened his fly.

"You've earned this vacation. We both have. I'm gonna start it off right," she said.

Lorna pushed his pants and boxers to the floor. She slid her butt to the very edge of the mattress and pulled him close. She fondled his penis, kissed it and gently sucked his balls into her mouth. It quickly took shape and she traced her tongue along the length of it. She stuck her middle finger into her mouth and sucked on it, soaking it with her saliva and the placed it at the rim of his sphincter. Alex sighed with a loud, breathy rasp when she pushed her long finger in.

She took his now-stiffened cock into her mouth and sucked him and fucked his ass with her finger and Alex could feel the piercing jabs of her fingernail deep inside him. Then they became one, working together as they had countless times before, in their yin/yang, black/white, salt/pepper carnal harmonic balance.

Bonded and blended, Alex's hands were on the back of Lorna's head, his cock fucking her face, her finger fucking his ass, and her mouth sucking him, drawing up his cum like an oil drill digging for crude. They swayed and pumped in unison and Lorna's gurgles and gags were punctuated by Alex's grunts and the slapping of the flesh of face and groin.

A low groan came from deep down in Alex's gut. Lorna sucked and reamed him harder and Alex's legs half-buckled as he shook and swung his ejaculating meat into her mouth, and he released spurts of sperm into her mouth and throat.

When his hose was empty, she continued sucking, getting every drop, and then licked off the excess that had escaped her mouth. She stood and kissed him, ramming her syrupy tongue into his mouth, her finger still wedged all the way up his ass.

"What a way to start a vacation!" Alex said, beaming.

"Thought you'd like it, Baby. Now let's go hang out by the pool for a couple hours before dinner."

--

They spent some time poolside sipping cocktails under a big umbrella—Alex was not much of a sun-worshipper—and then had a nice dinner at a table with a panoramic view. They went back to their room for dessert: pussy and ass for Alex and more cock for Lorna. After, they were lying in each other's arms.

"You know something Lorna? Without being crude, the first time I saw you I knew I wanted to fuck you. I didn't think I ever would, but even if I had, I never could have managed it would be so good, that you'd be so good. And so addictive. You're a sexual dynamo."

"Oh, Please," Lorna said.

"No, you are! I can't believe I have you."

"You're not too bad in the old sack either, and I'm glad we have each other. I gotta please my man. I don't to lose you."

There was an awkward silence as the words hung.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked.

"Just what I said. The way to a man's heart is through his penis, so I want to please you. I don't want to lose you."

"Lorna, why do you say that? You're not going to lose me. I worry I'll lose you."

"I love you but sometimes I worry I'll lose you," she said softly.

Alex rose up onto his elbow and looked at her. "Why do you say that?"

"Do you ever think about having children? Did you think you would be a father some day?"

"I guess when I was younger I did. But I haven't thought about that for a long time."

"Why, because I'm older?"

"No, not really that. I just figured that you've already done that...and did it well by the way, Savannah is an incredible kid because of you...and you wouldn't want to do it again."

"I have thought about it," Lorna said. "I'd love to have a child with you. And I'm afraid you are going to want to have children but I can't give you any." She cried softly.

She explained about some female problems she'd had in the past and the operation that would prevent her from becoming pregnant again.

Alex kissed her and held her tight until she calmed down. They talked in bed for two hours about adoption, about surrogate mothers, about whether Lorna really wanted a new baby in her late thirties. Alex assured her that when he fell in love with her having a baby was not even on his radar. But he could tell her emotions were mixed.

He started kissing her again. First on her lips, but then her neck and her revived nipples. Lorna moaned when he slipped his fingers into her vagina. She again was sopping. He mounted her missionary-style and stuck his expanded cock into her. They made love again, slowly fucking, building toward their climaxes, all the while Alex cooing sweet and salty in Lorna's ear, telling her how hot she was and how much he loved her and loved kissing her and how good of a fuck she was and how much he loved eating her pussy and sucking her clit and loved the way she pleasured him with her mouth and he treasured fucking her like he was now and licking her ass and putting his cock up there. She made him feel so desired and so loved he would never leave, kids or no kids.

--

The vacation was a welcome diversion and it ended all too soon. The days ran together, a collage of swimming, touring, eating, drinking and fucking. Then they were back to work.

All of the carts were staying busy and making money and they had a reasonably stable group of employees that were working out. Savannah was doing especially well in school and with her college cart. She worked school days weather-permitting and was constantly seeking out weekend venues to make more and more money for herself and her college fund. Her cart had paid for all of her college expenses to date, and had a hefty surplus as she headed into her junior year.

One Sunday afternoon while Savannah was out with friends, Lorna and Alex had a little horizontal rodeo in their bed. While lying together basking in their after-sex glow, their conversation drifted back to the issue of children. No matter how much Alex tried to assure Lorna that he loved her with or without kids and was fine without, Lorna couldn't shake her fear that one day he'd change his mind and she'd be unable to deliver. They talked again and rehashed all the things they'd said before. They agreed that adoption was a bad idea: despite all the screening they still would not know what they were getting. A surrogate would be a crap shoot too: half of the gene pool would be an unknown, and probably not the better half. And even if they went that route, and all of the expense, what if the mother had a change of heart and decided she couldn't give up the baby after carrying it? Who needs that kind of angst? They would be accepting of their fate and be thankful that they had each other and a successful business.

Lorna and Alex didn't realize that while they were in the midst their throes and voicing their noisy comings, Savannah had returned and slipped into the house unheard. And standing in the hall just outside their bedroom door, which was ajar, she had heard their whole conversation.

--

Over the next few days Savannah thought a lot about the conversation she'd overheard and it saddened her. Her mother wanted to have a baby with Alex but was unable to. Alex said he was okay with the idea of not having a child, but she had a feeling that maybe he was being a stoic to reassure her mother. She thought about the struggles her mom had gone through to provide for them for years with limited assistance from her father. But they'd done okay. And then Alex came into their lives and things had gotten better, life became easier in many ways. She was doing well in college, on the Dean's List, thinking about graduate school, and was earning and saving good money for her education thanks to Alex's business plan, which initially seemed so bizarre. After days of deep introspection Savannah told her mother she had something on her mind and wanted to talk to them.

--

She sat them down in the living room, Lorna and Alex on the sofa and Savannah in an armchair that she'd scooted closer so she could look them both straight in their eyes. Alex sipped beer from a long neck.

"I want to start with an apology," Savannah said. "I came home last Sunday afternoon and your bedroom door was open a few inches. I heard you talking. And I'm sorry, but I listened."

Lorna and Alex looked at each other. They both had puzzled, deer-in-the-headlights looks in their eyes.

"You were talking about a child, a baby," Savannah continued. "I heard it all, forgive me. I couldn't stop listening. Because I found out my mother wants to have your baby, Alex, and can't. And you say you don't care either way, but my gut tells me you'd love to have a baby with my mother if you could. And you don't want adoption and don't want to risk a surrogate. Am I close so far?"

Alex and Lorna nodded and held hands.

"So here is what I wanted to talk to you about: I want to carry your baby."

The bomb dropped and a silence ensued.

--

"No way!" Lorna said. "Thank you, Honey, but it's out of the question."

"Yes, Savannah. Thank you, but that's not..."

"Why, Alex? You two love each other! She's my mom! I love her too! I want her to be happy. You make her happy. You've done so much for me. I want to help you."

--

"Mama, listen. You love Alex, I know that. I love him too, I'm in college because of him. What he did is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me! You want to have his baby and can't, but I can. I'm half you!"

"Honey, you'll never know how much it means to both of us that you even thought of the idea, and it just touches both of us so deeply that you'd offer. But you have your own life to live, you have your studies. You don't want to take nine months out of your life and be pregnant and deal with the doctor's appointments and the morning sickness and..."

"Mama, I'm in a position to help, and I really want to. And I think it would be a great experience. I would be doing something wonderful! It would make me feel so good to help you and Alex. Please let me help you. I would feel like I'm giving back. If I could get pregnant around Thanksgiving I would have the baby next summer so it would only affect me during one semester."

"You've really thought this through, haven't you?"

"Yes, I told you I had."

"But the surrogate process takes time, the agency..."

"Mama, we don't need all that. You don't need them. They screen people and hook you up with them and monitor the process. You already have the perfect surrogate: Me. Plus I'm just dying to see what kind of baby we can make with a man as white as Alex!"

Lorna laughed and shook her head. "We'd still need them for the insemination, and it's bound to be a long, drawn-out process..."

Savannah shook her head. "We don't need all that. Why can't I just fuck him?" she asked.

--

Over the next couple of weeks, every time Alex and Lorna made love there was a cloud hanging over the bed: the cloud of Savannah's offer. The more they talked about it, and the more they appreciated the magnitude of it, the more they reiterated to themselves that they could not let her do it.

And then there was the prospect of Alex sticking his dick inside Lorna's daughter, perhaps multiple times. Alex remained fairly mum on that subject, although Lorna gradually became more accepting of it.

But at the same time, the more they talked about it, the less outlandish the idea seemed, and the more open they became to the thought of it. Finally they agreed that if Savannah was truly willing then they would be too.

--

"Savannah," Lorna began, "Alex and I have agonized over this for the last two weeks. We have talked about it until we were blue in the face. And as much as we've tried to tell ourselves no, this isn't right, this isn't fair to you, we have agreed that we would love to take you up on your incredible, loving offer if it still stands."

They were all seated at the dining room table.

"Of course it still stands," Savannah said. "I was dead serious. I wouldn't change my mind."

"Okay, good. But there are some conditions we will insist on," Lorna said.

"All right, what are they?"

"Number one," Alex chimed in, "We are going to pay you for it just like we would any other surrogate."

"Alex, I'm not doing this for the money, I'm doing it because I love you guys and I want to help and make you happy."

"I know and thank you, but that's not negotiable," he said. "You can do whatever you want with the money. You can use it for school, spend it, donate it to charity, it's up to you. But your life will be altered for a few months so you deserve it. Your mother and I wouldn't feel comfortable any other way. Okay?"

"Okay. What else?"

"Two more things," Lorna said. "I will supervise the whole procedure. And I will be in charge of foreplay." They all chuckled at that.

"Sounds like a plan," Savannah said. She rose from her chair and gave her mother a hug and a kiss. Then she hugged Alex and said into his ear, "Thanksgiving is just two weeks away. An appropriate occasion to do it, don't you think?"

--

There was an excited tension which increased day by day the closer they all came to their moment of truth. They had decided on Wednesday night.

Savannah was lying on her bed. She wore only a white t-shirt. She was covered up to her waist by a sheet. Alex wore a t-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants with a drawstring around the waist. Lorna sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you ready, Honey?" Lorna asked.

Savannah nodded and said, "Yes, I'm ready." Her eyes were wide with anticipation.

"Do you want me to mask your eyes?"

"No, I want to watch. I want to see your faces. Your smiles."

"Okay, I'm going to get Alex ready now." Lorna pulled Alex closer so he was standing right in front of her, his groin inches from her face. She stroked his cock through the soft cotton as she untied his pants and then she pulled them down and took him into her mouth.

Savannah watched as Lorna pulled down Alex's pants and stared at the back of her mother's head as it bobbed slightly as she sucked his cock. She fingered herself beneath the sheet.

Within a minute Lorna removed her mouth from around his cock and Alex moved into position at the foot of the bed and Savannah saw his hardened cock for the first time.

"Wow, Mama, now I know one of the big reasons you love Alex so much!" Savannah said with a grin.

"You hush, Girl," Lorna said, laughing.

Lorna pulled the sheet aside revealing Savannah's naked bottom half. Alex eyes viewed Savannah's clean, nubile pussy, and he scooted closer on his knees so his cock was now inches from it.

Lorna squeezed Savannah's hand with her left hand and guided Alex's cock with her right.