Albino and Redbone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner conversation meandered all over the place and Alex did more listening than talking—although he did punctuate the discussion with an occasional 'Hmm' or 'Yum'—because he was too busy feeding his face and keeping his taste buds busy. They talked about the restaurant, Savannah's job and her saving for college. Alex learned that Dear Old Dad would be stopping the child support and would not contribute anything toward college. This meant that Savannah would have to work as much as possible to save for school and help her mother with expenses.

"Wow, Lorna, this is good!" Alex said at one point. "I can't believe you're slaving as a waitress; you should have your own restaurant!"

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult," Lorna replied.

"Oh, it's a compliment, believe me."

"Well, I don't need the headaches of running a restaurant and dealing with crazy wait staff and temperamental chefs."

With dinner over, Savannah excused herself and left the room. In a minute she reappeared with a backpack hanging off of one shoulder.

"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," Savannah said, and she kissed her mom goodbye. She looked at Alex and said, "You're not just messin' with my Mama, I hope," she added.

Surprised, Alex just shook his head.

"Good, I hope not," she said, and bounded out the front door.

"Don't mind her, Alex," Lorna said. "She's just looking out for me. She's staying over at a friend's house tonight. "Giving us our space."

"Ah, a considerate daughter. I like!"

"You know what that means..."

"I can stay over?"

"Yep. And we don't have to be quiet either." They both laughed.

They were standing at the sink cleaning up when Alex again complimented Lorna on the dinner.

"Damn, Lorna, I can't get over it. That Chiligumbo is good! Not good, better than good. Fantastic! I love it; maybe I could get a small care package to take home with me?"

"You sure can," she said, turning to face him. "If it helps you think of me."

"Chiligumbo makes me horny," he said.

They kissed and wrapped their arms around each other tight and they lingered in a long, emphatic embrace. Alex's pecker was perking.

"It will be nice waking up together," he said.

"Yes, it will," she said, taking his hand. "Come with me, I'll show you my boudoir."

--

It was barely past seven p.m., and there they were lying naked in bed, side-by-side, their bodies pointing in opposite directions, and Alex's dick was in Lorna's mouth and his tongue in her twat. They were both sucking wildly, and soon each savored a mouthwatering orgasmic dessert.

Soon Alex was pounding away on Lorna's ass, hearing her moans and groans and dirty talk, truly thankful she liked it like that. His dick was digging her tight ass and trying to coax up a second load of cum, but his mind was a little distracted. He was thinking more about Lorna's Chiligumbo than he was about her ass and the job at hand.

It was a relief when he shot his wad. Pounding his hard drive into Lorna, with a raucous grunt he uploaded his program, and four, five, six spurts shot into the depths of her rear. Then he pulled out and with a groan collapsed onto his back and watched the ebb tide of his cum drip out of her asshole.

"Something wrong, Baby?" Lorna asked, turning on her side.

"No, I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm just a little distracted, that's all."

"Distracted by what?"

"It may sound silly...but by your Chiligumbo."

"What? My Chiligumbo?"

"Yep. I think I may have finally discovered my, or maybe our business idea: Your Chiligumbo."

"I already told you, I don't want no restaurant. I don't have the money to start up a business anyway."

"I know, I know. But I do. And I have an idea."

"What?"

"I'll have to do some homework first, but I may have an idea that will get us out of that dead end restaurant, make us a good living, and people will line up for Lorna's Chiligumbo."

"What? Tell me!"

"I'll tell you tomorrow after I do a little research."

Lorna snuggled close and Alex put his arm around her and they kissed. Before long Alex's cock was erect and ready for action so he rolled atop her as their kiss went on. She felt his hardness press against her and spread her open.

"Oh, God, yes," Lorna said. She reached down to his cock and split her lips with its head and shoved it into her. "Fuck me again."

They humped hard until they came and then fell into a heap and slept.

--

In the morning they awoke early and immediately broke into wide grins.

"Good morning, Lover," Lorna said.

"Good morning," Alex said, his wake-up dick straight as a board. "It's nice to say 'Good Morning' to you while we're in the same bed and not over the phone or at work."

"Yes, it is."

They started kissing and soon Alex's mouth went down. He sucked her nipples and licked her navel and kissed her thighs before he latched his lips onto her sex.

"Oh, Jesus!" Lorna hissed, as he sucked on her firm tool, wet and stiff as a Gherkin.

She squirmed and vibrated as he sucked and chewed her and he kept it up until he knew her dam was about to breach. Then he mounted her and her pussy sucked his penis in. He swung in and out of her with all his might, aiming to make their first 'Good Morning' Fuck one to remember. Lorna screeched hoarsely when she came and rocked the bed frame like a dinghy in a three foot chop. When Alex was almost there he withdrew his simmering meat from Lorna's overheated oven and ejaculated his semen in steady streams onto her tits. Then he licked it up and kissed her with a mouthful and their tongues slithered together in a pool of cum.

"Damn, that was hot," Lorna said after, as they lay naked.

They showered together and then Lorna fixed them some breakfast and gave Alex a Tupperware container of Chiligumbo for the road.

Lorna headed out for Bertha's, but Alex called in sick. He had homework to do.

--

"Food carts!" Alex said to Lorna, who had come over to his apartment after work.

"Food carts?" Lorna replied. They were seated on the sofa in Alex's apartment.

"Yep, food carts. That's our business. I spent the day at City Hall learning how it all works: the licensing, leasing different locations and all of the areas where it is legal. We can't do it everywhere—restaurant owners don't want the extra competition—but in areas where there aren't too many food businesses nearby it is okay, and it seems like almost no one is taking advantage of it! I've already identified a half dozen locations that would be ideal.

"You have, have you?"

"Yep. And one is a half-block from the post office! That'll be our first one."

"You got this all planned out already, huh?"

"Pretty much. I checked out equipment too, and priced everything. There are different sized carts, but we can start with smaller ones and we can pull them behind the car. They're equipped with propane burners and ice chests for drinks."

"And we're gonna sell my soup?" Lorna asked, with a blank face.

"We're going to sell Lorna's soon-to-be-famous chili and gumbo and Chiligumbo and hot dogs and polish sausages and chips and cold drinks and dessert cakes, Twinkies, whatever.

"And I'm supposed to go into business with you when I'm barely scrapin' by as it is and have no money to invest."

"Yep, that's exactly why. Because I have the money and you have the product. And because you will soon be working less and making more money and won't have to put up with all the bullshit at Bertha's."

"You have the money to buy food carts and propane tanks and all the products. And the ingredients in Chiligumbo ain't cheap..."

"Yep."

"And I'm supposed to cook all this soup in my kitchen?"

"The plan would be to rent a small place somewhere to store everything, do the prep, et cetera."

"Sounds risky to me," Lorna said with a shake of her head.

"Well, there's always some risk. But Lorna, I've been thinking about a business for a long time but nothing has struck me. But this is striking like a bolt of lightning! And what the hell, there will always be a restaurant job to go back to."

Alex could tell she was wavering, but clearly up on the fence. He scooted closer to her on the sofa and took her hand.

"Lorna, listen. I have over $70,000 saved up. Cash, waiting for this. I'll do the leg work, you just make the soups. You can even keep the job if it makes you feel safer, as long as you don't mind chopping vegetables and cooking in your spare time.

"You have $70,000?" Lorna asked dubiously.

"Yep."

"Where you got all this money?"

"I have almost ten thousand in a metal box in my apartment. The rest is in a safe deposit box at the bank."

"You saved all that from playing that clarinet with a tux on?"

"Yes, over the last two-and-a-half years."

"And you're willing to risk all that money on my soups?"

"I don't see it as that much of a risk, but yes, I am. And I can't wait to get started. I want to give my notice to George tomorrow."

"You're moving pretty fast, aren't you?"

"Why wait? The time is right."

Lorna sighed and said, "Okay, let me think on it."

Alex squeezed her hand and kissed her. Let's make love on it," he said.

--

Lorna was sweating, getting rode hard and sticky wet. They were in Alex's bed and he was on top fucking her with a newfound force, kissing her, grunting, snorting, pounding her into the mattress.

"Oh God, Boy, you know how to fuck me!" Lorna cried.

Her body was hot and dewy like a bitch in heat, and she gripped his cock with her pussy as she fucked him, plunging toward orgasm. When she felt her juices roiling and was just about to come, she succumbed to him, in more ways than one.

"I'll do it!" Lorna barked as she let loose, her body writhing with the forces of fucking and bucking.

"Do what?" Alex cawed hoarsely.

"The food carts. How can I say no to a partner who fucks me the way you do?"

--

The next morning Alex punched in at the usual time, grabbed an apron out of the storage closet and wrapped it around himself as he walked into the kitchen.

"Well look who decided to drop by!" George's voice boomed so all could hear. "If it isn't Albino, the leisure man. How was your vacation?"

"Hi George," Alex said. "Had an important personal issue come up that I had to take care of yesterday."

"I'll bet. You must be eating too much dark meat off the Redbone!" George said.

There was dead silence in the kitchen. Workers looked away and busied themselves. Alex glared at George.

"What did you say?" he asked sternly.

George stared blankly back at Alex.

"Listen, cocksucker," Alex hissed, "Do you have even a single ounce of class in your big, ugly, fat ass?" He untied his apron and took it off. "I was going to give you two weeks' notice, because it would be the right thing to do. But after that tasteless insult I think I'll leave right now. Life's too fucking short to spend another second around you."

"Oh, C'mon Alex..."

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Alex roared. "And my final check better be in my mailbox in two days, IN FULL, no bullshit, and you BETTER apologize to Lorna when she comes in this morning or you'll be getting sued for sexual harassment. And if you don't believe me, try me."

Alex rolled his apron into a ball and threw it into the deep fryer and headed for the door.

--

Alex spent the day at the city offices getting permits and licenses for the first two locations he'd chosen, and at a restaurant supply business looking at equipment and learning how it worked. There was a used cart on the floor for sale, completely equipped, so he gave them a deposit and said he'd be back.

Lorna called him when she got home from work. "I heard you made quite an exit this morning," she said.

"Yeah, well that asshole deserved it. Did he apologize to you?"

"Yes, he did. A couple people had to coerce him into it, but he did. I asked him what for but he said to ask you."

"He just said the wrong thing at the wrong time, that's all, and I'd had enough, and let's leave it at that. It gave me an excuse not to give the bastard two weeks' notice, so that's good I guess."

Alex started to recap his day when Lorna stopped him.

"Hey, Honey, Savannah's at work, why don't you come over for a while. I'll fix you something to eat and you can tell me all about it."

"Okay, I'll be right over."

"Good. And after dinner maybe you can eat a little dark meat off the Redbone!"

--

Lorna had nothing on but a long white t-shirt with her nipples smiling at him through the fabric. She took Alex by the hand and led him to her bedroom. She knew they only had a couple hours before Savannah would be home from work. She wanted to fuck her man and didn't want her daughter coming home and catching them in the act.

Standing beside the bed Lorna unbuttoned Alex's shirt while they kissed and then opened his pants. His cock was already hard and ready. They stripped and fell onto her bed. Alex immediately began covering her upper body with kisses and licking her toasty flesh. Lorna ran her long dark fingers through his hair and along the side of his neck. He licked the lips of her dampened pussy and tongue-fucked her, feeling her clitoris harden and swell in the process. Then he wrapped his lips around her package, plump and juicy and aroused, and sucked her for several minutes until she came, and with squeals and tremors she released her liquid onto him.

He climbed on top and his cock slid with ease into Lorna's soaked cunt. He gripped her buttocks and fucked her hard, and in less than a minute grunted like a bear in a trap and shot his semen into her.

It was a quickie by their standards but they both knew when Savannah was due home. They showered together and enjoyed washing each other's parts. Lorna enjoyed washing Alex's cock, but the more she washed it, damn it, the more of it there was to wash! Alex especially liked washing the crack of Lorna's ass.

"Go ahead," Lorna said, turning to face the tile wall.

"What?" Alex asked.

"Fuck it. You know you want to. I want you to, but hurry up."

Alex put the head of his dick to the hole of Lorna's ass. She pulled her cheeks apart and Alex pushed in, and he hurried up and washed out Lorna's asshole with his cock.

--

Alex ate a bowl of chili and half of a wheat baguette at the kitchen table and filled Lorna in on his day.

"I gave my two weeks' notice today," she said.

"Good news!"

"This better work."

"It will, we'll make it work."

Lorna gave Alex a deep, make-out kiss at the front door as he was leaving in case some nosy neighbors were watching. Savannah came home about ten minutes later.

Later that evening Alex called Lorna.

"Will you and Savannah be home tomorrow night?" he asked.

"I will, I'll have to ask Savannah. Why?"

"I'm going to bring dinner. And I want to talk to both of you."

"Let me check. Savannah, will you be home tomorrow night?" she called. Alex heard Savannah reply in the background but couldn't make it out. "She gets off at six," Lorna said.

"Okay, good, I'll come over at six-thirty. What kind of food do you feel like?"

"What kind of food? I don't care."

"Chinese!" he heard Savannah yell. "With seafood!"

Chinese with seafood it would be.

--

The next evening, after spending the afternoon having a trailer hitch installed, he ordered the food and took it over to Lorna's. The dining room table was set. They sat down and started eating, sharing various uninteresting tidbits from their days. Lorna got to the point.

"So, Alex, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

Alex put down his fork—he'd never learned to use chopsticks—and took a sip of water.

"Well," he said, I've been thinking. Savannah, I guess your mom has told you about this business we are starting up."

"Food carts," she said.

"Right, food carts. Selling your mom's Chiligumbo and whatever else she whips up. And I have a proposal for you if you would join us and help in the business."

"You want me to sell hot dogs and Chiligumbo?" Savannah had an unimpressed, blank stare on her face.

"Let me ask you a question," Alex went on. "Can you still enroll in college for the fall semester?"

"I could if we had the money, there's still a few days before classes begin. I was accepted at the local campus of State back in May. That was when we were still hoping Daddy-O would help out."

"Here's my idea. I'll front the money to pay for your school if you help in the business, and you'll get paid, of course. We are going to need people we can trust, we can't do everything ourselves."

"How can I go to college and study and still work for you?"

"Very carefully," Alex said, with a smile, and Savannah chuckled. "Seriously, school comes first. Just schedule the time around your classes like any other part-time job."

"Alex, we can't let you do this," Lorna said. "You..."

"Of course you can!" Alex interjected. "Savannah can be a big help...cooking, prepping, working a cart, weekend festivals. Plus she can go to college and work when she can."

"Why would you do this for me?" Savannah asked. Her eyes were big and round and brown and moist.

"There are several reasons. The main one is this: I went to college, so I know what a great experience it can be. But when I attended I knew a lot of people who were just going through the motions. They were in college because it was expected of them. But they were partying, getting high, skipping class, just coasting on auto-pilot. But here you are: someone who really wants to go to college, a serious student who deserves to go, but can't because of money. That's not right. It would be a waste in my opinion. So, you help us and we'll help you."

Savannah looked at Lorna. "What do you think, Mama?"

"Another idea I had," Alex said before Lorna could answer. "A college cart. Where half the profit goes directly into a fund for your college expenses. You work the cart, get paid, get the tips, and save for college and grad school and whatever. And I know a great spot right by the campus that we can get to set up shop.

"Wow, Alex, sounds like you have it all worked out. You said there were several reasons?"

"Like I said, we're going into business and need people we can trust and we can help each other. Plus, I'm in love with your mother and I know how much she would love for you to have the opportunity to get a college education."

Savannah turned to her mother. They both had eyes like saucers.

"He loves you, Mama, I told you!"

Lorna looked at Alex. "And when were you planning on telling me this, Alex?"

"I've been trying to get up the nerve," he said sheepishly.

Lorna laughed, got up and walked around the table. "I love you too, Slick," she said, sitting on his lap and planting a hard French kiss on his mouth. She turned to Savannah and said, "You're going to college, girl."

Savannah started laughing and hooting and hollering and dancing around the room. Then she broke into tears and hugged Lorna and Alex and covered them with kisses.

Alex pulled his wallet out of his pocket and took out a check and handed it to Savannah.

"Here, just fill in the payee and the amount. And don't rip me off."

Savannah got a fearful look on her face. Alex grinned and kissed her on her forehead.

--

Over the next few days Alex was a whirlwind of activity as he prepared to open for business. He took delivery of their first cart and placed an order for another. He priced and stocked up on canned drinks, bottled water, chips, cakes, hot dogs, sausages and buns and all the ingredients on Lorna's shopping list. He rented a small commercial space with a kitchen and equipped it with storage racks and an extra used freezer, fridge and electric stove. When Lorna wasn't working at the restaurant she made soups in large pots and put them in containers to be frozen.